A Vampiric Love Story (manxma...

By BananaBeeH13

James Blackborne was a guy with a mysterious background. The least surprising thing about him was that he was... More

Info!
An Adonis
About Vampires
Acceptance
My Dad
Sandwich
Coffee and Old Friends
Misunderstandings
Our Pasts
The Truth
The Punishment
Leaving Behind Abuse
Claiming What's Mine
The Future
Everything Almost Out in the Open
A Phone Call
Mark & Eric 1
Vlad & Nick 1
Vlad & Nick 2
Vlad & The Family
The Books
Morning Troubles
The Ball Continues
Fear
Another Morning
High Witch
Explaining Fears
A New Face
The Letter
Hiding
Volatile Greed
Trial and an End

A Lost Art

442 25 0
By BananaBeeH13

This chapter is based souly on Mark and Eric's night :)

As the group walked into the palace it was truly a sight to behold.

Guards lined along stone pillars down a huge hallway covered with a very deep maroon rug over stone floors.

Riley waved cutely seeing John standing at attention at the doors to the ballroom. John smiled back waving to the group, Tomas patting him on the back and talked with him along with Mary.

James removed the heavy fur coat from around Riley who was practically glowing under the stunning low lights and starlight. The roof of the ballroom was made of glass. Twirling galaxies and bright planets millions of light years away was a sight to behold with no light pollution from nearby cities ruining the magnificent spectacle. The two heard many 'oohs' and gasps as there was fast gossip probably already spreading.

"Come on Riley let's go to the buffet table!" Nick laughed happily tugging Riley along since he knew Riley didn't do too hot in crowds. Vlad and James tried following them but years of being taught to greet and mingle with those under the main clan had always been engraved into their brains.

This was their chance to clarify any ungodly rumors or maybe start some.  The game is dangerous and a little fun.

"Mark, moy noch', Antone mentioned earlier about Blackbornes pretty much being royalty. I mean do you really think I should even be-" Eric began with Mark about to kiss him and claim him right there before a booming voice resounded through another hallway that also led to the ballroom.

Many clan members formed a pathway, with their heads bowed as a man who looked a little older than Mark and with a similar build came walking towards them.

"Mladshiy brat! Vy proizvoditel' problemy (little brother! You trouble maker)" Iosiph yelled happily, Mark rolling his eyes but his face was lit up in happiness.

"I'm glad you could make it. You've been giving me a heart attack for the last 200 years you know," Iosiph harumphed making Mark roll his eyes. You could very much see that they were brothers, their looks and their builds were slightly different, but both radiated power and strength.

"I know bolvan (dummy), and I know we don't see each other a lot right now but," Mark began seriously before being hugged by his brother.

Mark could hear Eric trying to giggle quietly knowing that if he was human he'd be blushing from his brother embarrassing him right now.

"Oh. And who are you?" Iosiph said in a heavy Russian accent, moving to Eric and completely blocking Mark from Eric's line of site. Eric looked up in shock at the tall man for a moment not sure what to do.

"Iosiph," Mark warned for a moment with his brother waving at him in a nonchalant manner.

"And a human at a vampire's ball," Iosiph said slowly, Eric feeling like he was shrinking by the second. Eric could feel a panic attack rising knowing this man could snap his fingers and have him killed in an instant. Eric didn't break eye contact with those blazing dark red eyes that almost seemed to be thrumming with dominance for him to submit; the gaze felt like it was burning through his skull. Suddenly there were onlookers whispering quickly in shock and Eric had no idea why.

Eric just looked confused at Iosiph not sure what he was doing before looking at Mark who was looking surprised at him. Eric wrung his hands nervously before shyly looking around, wanting to make a quick exit, before he was hugged tightly.

"What big doe eyes!" Iosiph gushed, onlookers letting out unsteady chuckles.

There was a growl and some tugging before Eric was molded into Mark's side. The two brothers exchanged a look that made Eric curious before a sweet voice called out.

"Iosiph, lyubov', pochemu vy drobil'nyye gosti? (Iospih, love, why are you crushing guests?)"

"I wasn't Karen! I was... Hugging?" Iosiph chuckled before pouting at Karen raising her brow at his answer.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Karen Blackborne. This bolvan is my husband," Karen said kindly, Eric letting out a shaky smile, shaking her hand before tightly returning to Mark's side fully. Iosiph and Karen looked curiously at him, Mark sighing.

"I was trying to explain to you in my letters about him but I guess you didn't believe me. No he doesn't obey anyone who is more dominant then him, except for me sometimes. And two, I told you he gets nervous if he's just bombarded by things and you just had to go and pull a dominant power stunt to see if he'd actually submit," Mark glared, Iosiph sinking down under his and Karen's gaze which looked kind of funny since he was the top clan leader in the world.

"U-Um I-I'm s-sorry if I dis-disrespected you s-sir," Eric said nervously getting a growl from Mark that was towards his brother. Mark slowly caressed Eric's side gently making Eric snuggle closer to him.

"And you scared our poor guest! Please forgive my husband. He is very outgoing and thinks it will spread to other people," Karen said kindly making Eric give a less forced smile.

"I-It's alright. I-It's not like he was i-in the wr-wrong," Eric said gently getting a smile from Iosiph.

"Don't give him a big head love, now let's dance," Mark said happily, Iosiph squawking at his brother's comment.

"I'll talk to you later Eric!" Iosiph yelled getting a nervous nod from Eric before getting slapped playfully by his wife.

"What an interesting man," Karen said curiously getting a nod from her husband.

"I will indeed be talking with them later," Iosiph said seriously since he wasn't going to let anything screw up his brother having his heart healed after 250 years.

"W-What happened?" Eric asked nervously as he danced around the ballroom with Mark to a small orchestra. Mark was entranced at how beautiful Eric looked under astral light.  His beautiful hazel eyes seemed to reflect the stars and burn into Mark's very soul.

"You don't seem to be affected or can submit to dominant controls except my own. Which is strange since you are still partly human love. But my brother is just protective... And kind of a blockhead when it comes to people. But he is the best kind of leader," Mark said happily. That alone warmed Eric's heart to hear Mark talking about the people he loved.

The two moved in sync elegantly and with grace beyond even the most talented of dancers. Neither noticed that a circle had formed around the two as everyone just watched the astounding movements and intricate steps to a dance no one had seen, but matched the music perfectly. The two in their own little world, gazing lovingly into each others eyes.

"Where did you learn to dance?" Mark wondered in shock since absolutely no one could keep up with his pace since he had taken dancing lessons for several hundred years. He always had to go to balls because of his father, but none of the ladies he danced with could ever keep up with him.

"Je devrais avoir d'autres talents en dehors de dessin, amour (I should have other talents besides drawing, love)" Eric smirked seeing Mark surprised and hearing slight murmuring around them.

"You speak French too," Mark whispered huskily, Eric shivering at the pleasant sparks running through him. His knees nearly went weak seeing Mark's eyes darken hotly, Eric almost panting.

"You really are amazing," Mark whispered as their dance ended. Eric was pressed tightly against Mark, Mark giving him a soft kiss before clapping and voices cheering at them made them look around to see they had attracted everyone's attention. Eric blushed cutely as Mark stood proudly dragging Eric to the balcony outside. Eric saw Iosiph and Karen looking beyond impressed which eased his heart some.

He noticed his son Riley was glued to the buffet table with Nick, James and Vlad mingling with a few people around them. It looked like Iosiph had made it over to Vlad and James, his two nephews, before trying to touch Riley's belly. James growled and slapped his uncle's hand. Iosiph tried again with James growling and slapping his hand once more; Riley was giggling all the while as Karen talked to them and Mary who came over. Tomas was checking in with all the guards on duty that night.

"Are you sure you can wait moy noch'?" Eric purred seductively making Mark's attention immediately go to his alluring mate, groaning since they had made it to the balcony. Mark had covered Eric with a large fur coat that was for guests to use who wanted to go out on the balcony. It was December after all.

"Behave moy svezda!" Mark growled playfully, kissing Eric hotly.

"After the ball," Mark said annoyed since he pretty much wanted Eric's hot body in his hands at the moment.

"Mmm, whatever you say moy noch'," Eric giggled as he bit Mark's bottom lip playfully.

"Moy svezda...." Mark whined making Eric laugh happily.

-------------------dancing-----------------------

As the night progressed, with the two dancing and happily gazing at each other most of the night, the party was dying down some. Eric explained that he probably wouldn't have survived living in France for a whole year without learning the language; and that he took dance lessons there.

Eric just finished his desert, Mark leaving to get him another drink before a large, heavy hand landed on his shoulder a moment.

Eric gasped before calming down some with Iosiph raising his hands in mock surrender.

"Just wanted to apologize from before Eric," Iosiph smiled gently making Eric calm down some.

"It's alright. He is your brother and has been hurt. I understand a little."

"Oh, you have siblings?"

Iosiph didn't miss the way Eric's eyes turned dark a moment before it was gone in the next second.

"No, an only child. Just me and my parents."

"I see..."

Iosiph was going to continue a string of questions before Mark wrapped a possessive arm around Eric.

"Are you behaving?" Mark gave a playful smile but there was a warning in his eyes to his brother who only nodded, which made Mark relax.

"My dear brother has mentioned that you like art. Is this correct?" Iosiph and Mark smiled happily seeing Eric's eyes spark in interest.

Eric nodded slowly, smiling, having Mark kiss him on the temple.

"Well I've collected the best art and if you would like I could show them to you?" Iosiph asked.

"I would like that," Eric said softly as he and Mark walked hand in hand behind Iosiph.

"Eric went to graduate school for painting in France for a year and was an art teacher in Montana," Mark explained as they entered a hallway with large pane windows from the floor almost to the very tall ceiling. The same maroon running rug lined the hall.

"Oh, I see! So that's where you learned to speak French!"

"Y-You heard that?" Eric all but squeaked out with a blush making the brothers laugh happily.

"Well Eric, this is one of the halls most guests see," Mark began as they walked from painting to painting. Mark and Iosiph were impressed at how Eric knew almost all the artists on the wall and a little history about each artist.

"I think you're the one giving a better tour," Mark laughed kissing Eric softly who smiled into the kiss hearing Iosiph groan.

"I'm doing my best! Art isn't my thing and you know it!" Iosiph pouted, Mark patting his back while snickering.

"I didn't mean to make you do something you didn't want to Iosiph or take you from the other guests," Eric said concerned making Mark hug him tightly.

"Not at all. This is my way of apologizing for pulling that dominance stunt on you earlier. That was rather rude of me you see," Iosiph stood straighter with Mark whispering a 'damn right' at him.

"U-Um I'm still not sure what that means," Eric mumbled out.

"It's like I told you before love. You can't submit to someone more dominant than you which is strange, but of course I'm sure I can do something about that," Mark winked making Eric's cheeks explode in a blush.

"Ugh I don't need to hear that from my baby brother," Iosiph grumbled, hands over his ears.

"But this is the last room! It's a study that either Mark or I go to sometimes. It's filled with our favorite paintings that we had to bid on for a good 20 years to collect most of the pieces. It was surprising how many people wanted these and we were almost outbid for some of them," Iosiph said proudly.

"As far as we know there are ten total pieces to the collection and we bought six of them at the same place. The curarator said that the two older people that were selling the paintings wouldn't disclose who the artist was so no one knows who painted them."

"But they were extremely popular because each painting was so beautiful. We haven't seen any other paintings since, so we assumed the artist had died," Iosiph said with a shrug.

"But you know a lot about art, love. Perhaps you could teach us some more?" Mark asked hopefully giving him puppy dog eyes that made Eric laugh happily.

"I'll try moy noch', anything for you," Eric whispered the last part, kissing Mark softly. Both gazing at each other.

"Ugh, Nick was right about getting cavities," Iosiph grumbled rubbing his cheek playfully. Iosiph had hit it off with Nick just as well as Mark had.

Eric blushed and smiled cutely up at Mark, snuggling into his shoulder a moment while Mark stood there happily. Iosiph grumbled but did a little dance in his head that his brother was so happy and was even smiling like this! The three entered a very large round room with tall windows on one side and a bookcase, a long couch, the paintings and a fireplace across from the windows.

Mark and Iosiph had walked to the first painting explaining how it was worth so much because of what they liked about it.

Neither noticed how Eric had remained frozen at the door his eyes going huge. All the color drained from his face leaving him looking like a sheet. His hands started to shake badly as he wrapped his arms around himself in a hug.

He started to silently cry, his eyes squeezing shut, his jaw clamped down tightly.

These were his paintings. All of them. His parents must have been the ones to sell his paintings to the curator.

"Of course money doesn't do much for how a painting makes you feel, right-" Mark froze as Iosiph was happily observing the painting again for the umphteenth time in his life.

"Moy svezda!?" Mark gasped in shock running to Eric in a blink of an eye. He tried lifting up Eric's face but Eric just glued his head to Mark's chest needing comfort so badly right now. His shoulders started to shake, trying to hold in his sobs.

"What happened, what's wrong?" Iosiph asked in worry as the two brothers led Eric to sit down.

Mark was cradling Eric to him not sure what to do along with his brother. After a few minutes of Mark rocking Eric to him, Eric's shaking began to die down.

Eric just stared blankly at Mark's chest which scared both brothers a lot.

"Is this one of his visions you were talking about? Should I get Riley or Nick?" Iosiph asked worriedly, not used to not being able to do something for somebody.

"This isn't one of his visions. I'm not sure... " Mark whispered out in worry before trying to lift up Eric's chin again to look at him. There wasn't any resistance this time which eased Mark's heart a little, but his heart ached at the pained look on Eric's face.

Iosiph was just pacing trying to come up with something he could do.

"Moy svezda, talk to me? Please? You're worrying me baby," Mark whispered, cradling Eric's cheek in his hand who leaned in to the gentle touch.

"I..." Eric's voice croaked for a moment from all the crying, "these paintings," Eric began again, confusing Mark and Iosiph further.

"You... know who painted them?" Iosiph asked very softly and quietly.

Eric nodded, a few tears leaving him as Mark quickly wiped them away. Mark and Iosiph looked at each other confused wondering why knowing the artist would upset Eric so much.

"They're mine," Eric whispered out seeing Mark freeze along with Iosiph.

"What...?" Mark whispered out seeing his brother's jaw go slack.

"What do you mean these are your paintings? We've been collecting them for 20 years and..." Mark began confused before remembering Eric saying he had a very hard life for 18 years because his paintings had been stolen by his parents along with all the money in his account.

"What do you mean? What's going on?" Iosiph asked tightly not liking where this was going.

"Moy svezda may I tell my brother what you told me please?" Mark asked softly with Eric giving him a slow nod. Mark kissed him softly on top of his head as Mark explained Eric's life up to that point to his brother. He also explained how some of his men had been looking for Eric's paintings for him recently;  Eric told them as much detail about the paintings as he could, hoping it would make it easier in finding them.

Once Mark was done, Iosiph was fuming and pacing angrily.

"Love?" Mark whispered as Eric slowly looked up at him.

"I'm sorry. This wasn't how the night was supposed to go," Mark giving his beloved a sad smile.

"At least... I get to see my paintings again," Eric giving a shaky smile, making Mark hug him tightly.

"Then these paintings are yours love. I don't care how much I spent on them, they are yours," Mark held Eric tightly who snuggled his face into Mark's chest further. Mark looked at his brother who nodded tightly in agreement.

"No," Eric whispered looking up at Mark who looked shocked a moment.

"But love!" Eric quickly put a finger on Mark's lips quieting him.

"I'm glad that they were in such a good home. And... What would I have done with all that money anyway right?" Eric gave a shaky laugh making Mark frown further, cupping both of Eric's cheeks.

"You've been through such hard times. It could have helped you so much! Please, you deserve the money. Not those evil people!" Mark said angrily.

"But I found you. It's like... You knew a little about me before we even met. And maybe... It made you a little happy when you weren't yourself after Francine died, to look at my paintings. That makes me happy Mark. Really." Eric spoke softly before kissing Mark gently on the corner of his lips.

"Moy svezda... " Mark whispered in awe at his beloved.

"It's not like I can't come back here either. It was only a 20 minute drive and the palace is lovely," Eric's smile was less forced this time and softer. He rubbed his red eyes a little before Mark took his hand gently, kissing his fingertips.

"Moy svezda why are you so kind still, love?" Mark hugged Eric tightly who smiled softly.

"My paintings are with moy noch'. It eases my heart some. And you loving them so much makes me feel so happy," Eric whispered.

"You wait until I find those bastards and get my money back! Then all that money is yours. Anything you want to buy is yours, understand Eric?" Iosiph spoke tightly, Eric seeing that leader figure Mark was describing before standing poised and very military like as if ready for battle.

"Oh no, I couldn't possibly-" Mark kissed him hotly before growling.

"This is not up for debate Eric," Mark said seriously, Eric nodding slowly.

"I think we'll head home now brother," Mark said tiredly, Iosiph nodding, hugging his brother and Eric (earning a growl at that) before the two left. Iosiph making a few phone calls.

Both arrived at the Blackborne mansion, the first to arrive from their family.

"Mark love could we... Go for a walk?" Eric asked shyly, making Mark smile softly and quickly grab Eric's hand.

The two walked under gentle moonlight along a stone walkway through the snow covered forest. It was cold, but Eric wasn't particularly bothered by it. Eric saw a faint hue of icey blue, glow in his peripheral vision before shaking it off.

"Love... About the paintings," Mark said with guilt in his eyes making Eric smile softly at him, squeezing his hand gently.

"Hush. It means only one thing," Eric smiled making Mark curious.

"That you can see the painting I've been working on now that you know what my painting style is."

"Really!?" Mark said with excitement making Eric giggle softly.

"Well I've been working on it since I've come to Russia. In fact I've..."

Mark stopped them from their moonlit walk to look at his blushing mate curiously.

"I've started painting seriously again because of you. It's taken me four months to finally finish it but... I hope you like it. I-If you want to see it, I mean," Eric spoke quickly with a little nervousness before he was kissed softly.

"I'd love to see anything you create, and will love it, Eric," Mark whispered his name soft and low making Eric let out a slow breath that was seen in the cold air around them.

"Mark," Eric whispered as they both gazed deeply at one another, seeing a spark in the others' eyes. There was suddenly a surge of want, of need, of heat. A shine of blue from no where appeared before Mark and Eric kissed each other hotly.

Eric wrapped his arms around Mark's neck, Mark holding Eric around the waist pulling him flush with his body.

Eric whimpered, opening his mouth slightly before Mark snaked his devious tongue in making Eric's knees nearly go weak.

Something suddenly called to Eric in his heart to be claimed by this man. To be filled and feel his hard, hot body against his.

Mark must have felt it too before he lifted Eric up, Eric wrapping his legs around Mark's waist.

"Claim me Markovnik, claim me as yours," Eric whimpered before Mark's eyes turned dark red, his fangs extending. Mark kissed Eric hotly again before a rush of cold wind whipped at Eric's back, almost like knives, before he was placed gently on a warm bed with dark navy blue sheets.

"Mark," Eric whimpered again before his back arched in want. Mark turned his hand slightly locking the door in an instant while standing in front of the bed.

Mark climbed onto the bed immediately kissing Eric again, both having a playful duel. Eric felt his shirt be removed even while Mark's hands were roaming all over his body.

His hands left blistering heat that made Eric arch with need. Mark finally released his mouth making Eric pant and have a red tint to his cheeks. Mark was intranced by how beautiful Eric was and those big hazel eyes filled with love.

Eric sat up slightly leaving a trail of kisses as he slowly undid Mark's shirt. Mark pushed Eric back down on the bed gently before a swish of his hands and Eric's pants were off his body.

"Impatient are we?" Eric laughed warmly making Mark's chest tighten happily.

Mark kissed Eric's swollen lips hotly making Eric whimper, his legs wrapping around Mark's torso. Mark groaned as Eric rubbed his hard on into Marks' making the man growl.

Mark flicked his fingers as a drawer opened from across the room and a bottle of lube flew into his hand. He eagerly coated his fingers before having Eric spread out in front of him as his briefs were removed down his gorgeously long legs. Mark panted at the lushious body in front of him before Eric's legs wrapped around Mark's body again.

"Moy svezda seems to be the impatient one," Mark purred into Eric's ear before nibbling it. He bit lightly on the junction where Eric's neck met his shoulder.

Eric mewled hotly and squirmed when he felt Mark's fingers rub against his entrance. Mark had never touched there in their hotter make out sessions. Even when they were in the shower together.

"I will be impatient if you aren't inside me soon," Eric growled making Mark growl back before pushing a finger inside his mate. Eric gasped as Mark sped up pushing in a second finger, and then a third. Eric was riding Mark's fingers hard nearly wreathing for something to fill him. To make him full.

Mark had been leaving hickies and bites where he could reach and the place where he would leave the mating mark was already a dark red. He lavished Eric's nipples with attention, both hardened into nubs that sent pleasurable sparks through Eric's body every time they were touched with Mark's hot tongue.

"M-Mark!" Eric growled about to push Mark down to ride the man. Mark smirked flicking his eyes up as a bed sheet corner wrapped around Eric's wrist which made his mate very feisty. Mark grabbed Eric's hips, Eric panting as his head threw back against the pillow, feeling the large spongy head of Mark's cock press against his entrance.

Mark slowly pushed in, Eric holding his breath as a few tears left him. Mark pushed all the way in, Eric stretched wide around him. Mark groaned low in his throat at how pure hot and tight Eric was. Mark's pants hanging somewhat limply around his ass, too impatient and frenzied to take them off completely since he couldn't contain his need to be with his love.

"Oh baby, breathe love," Mark wiped away the few tears.

"I can finally feel you," Eric whispered as both gazed at each other with a burning need. Eric was so full with the hot, heavy cock nearly throbbing inside him to fill him to the brim.

Mark was panting heavily as he slowly pulled out before just as slowly pushing in. Eric was shaking as sparks shot down his back.

Mark picked up the pace slowly until he was nearly slamming himself into the hot wet hole that squeezed him like a glove.

Eric could feel his chute fluttering around Mark's so very hot and heavy cock. Eric suddenly screamed in ecstasy when Mark hit his prostate dead on, Mark angling himself better so he could punish Eric's prostate.

Eric was thrashing badly since his hands were still tied with the bed sheets. He was sobbing in ecstasy, arching and wreathing as Mark punished his hole, Eric's body no longer on the bed. His body was almost glued to Mark's like a second skin. Both were glistening with sweat as Mark moved at a punishing pace inside Eric. He could feel power and heat scorching through his body more so than he had ever felt with Francine.

Mark's eyes were burning brightly into Erics'. Eric's eyes half lidded, his mouth permanently dropped down with whimpers and moans leaving his pale pink lips.

"Sil'neye! (Harder)!" Eric yelled, his hands clawing at the sheets, making Mark snap his teeth where the mating mark would go. Eric sobbed, back arching, almost coming instantly from Mark doing that.

"Sil'neye? Moy svezda needs to speak up!" Mark nearly snarled before undoing Eric's greedy hands that were hanging onto the sheets for dear life.

"No!" Eric sobbed, thinking Mark was going to stop before getting kissed harshly, his ass being smacked, Eric arching again wanting the black haired man to do that again. He could feel the coil inside him about to come apart, Mark not going to last long either.

"Mark!" Eric yelled, trying to get Mark to move as they both started to wrestle, Mark still balls deep inside him.

"Blyad, blyad!"

"Tell me what you want!" Mark was grinding himself slowly inside of Eric, his entrance fluttering all around the protrusion.

"Your seed!" Eric yelled nearly getting footing so he could ride Mark. Mark snapped his teeth, a few objects flying around the room before Eric was suddenly flipped over onto his stomach. The bed sheets holding his hands in place once more.

Mark popped out of his feisty mate for a moment with a wet pop, his head a dark red wanting to release everything inside of his mate. Mark snarled as he thrust back in to the delicious warmth before pounding inside of Eric hard and fast.

"Mark!" Eric screamed, sparks shooting down his back.

"Napolni menya svoim semenem (fill me with your seed)!" Eric sobbed his cock leaking dangerously as it was rubbed deliciously against the sheets underneath him.

"I'll fill you to the brim," Mark's voice was a low baritone making Eric's eyes roll back into his head. Mark scraped his teeth along the junction of Eric's neck.

"You are mine for eternity, and I am yours till the end of time."

"For eternity," Eric was greatly enjoying the site of Mark disappearing inside of him from his head angle, before seeing a glow of icy blue shimmer around his abdomen for a moment and run up to his heart for a second. Eric gasped in shock before everything fell away in the next second.

Eric sobbed before silently screaming through his orgasm. His toes curling, body shaking uncontrollably as he came hard. He shot the white sticky fluid straight up his torso and it sprayed along the bed sheets, staining the dark blue satin.

Mark had bit Eric hard, blood flowing from the mark which thrummed with power; the joined power of Mark's dominant vampire strengths with Eric's warlock side. Mark's eyes had rolled back in ecstasy, the blood pooling in his mouth making him unload his seed inside of his mate completely uncontrollable. He gave all he could into the mark, feeling something releasing inside of him. He pressed his heavy sack against the abused hole wanting all of his seed to fill his mate before he pulled out. He felt that he was releasing several lifetimes of his seed into the shuttering, sopping wet hole. His seed running out of Eric's abused hole in streams down his milky thighs and joining Eric's seed on the blue satin sheets.

Eric had gone limp, the sheets that were holding his hands in place undone the second Mark had cum. Eric's body was shaking, his eyes shut tightly. Mark had pretty much collapsed next to his beloved still deep within them.

Mark started to gently run his hand down Eric's back who groaned a little after a few minutes.

"Moy svezda, are you alright?" Mark's voice was still that panty dropping low baritone that made Eric shiver pleasantly; Mark smirked at that.

Eric mumbled, before grinding his ass back against Mark who groaned.

"Eric love you should rest a sec-" Mark began before Eric straddled him faster than Mark thought possible which completely caught him off guard.

"I'm hoping to have my wicked way with you moy noch'. It's going to be a very long three days," Eric whispered seductively, Mark immediately snapping his hips up involuntarily making Eric arch hotly, moaning wantonly.

"Mmm you're wrong love," Mark growled before lifting himself onto his elbows, his pants now strewn around one ankle. Mark held the back of Eric's head as he kissed the man's very swollen lips. Eric was riding Mark slowly, both feeling heat pool in their stomachs again. Mark's seed was slipping out each time Eric lifted himself a little making Mark want to desperately fill his mate again.

"We are going to be very, very wicked," Mark nearly growled before seeing Eric have fangs already that he was swiping his pretty pink tongue along; Mark moaning at the display.

Both were going to be lost in ecstasy for the next few days. Mark and Eric now finally fully belonging to one another. Everyone would quickly figure out what the two were up to soon enough. However, neither had noticed that Eric's hair had turned white for a moment, turning back to black, but his eyes never changed to any other color. Mark also didn't realize that the feeling being released inside of him somehow was something very dangerous.

-----------satin sheets----I'd totally slip off the bed---------

Oooooh and what about the blue light? Nudge nudge wink wink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 235 60
DISCLAIMER - This book will discuss various themes such as violence and depression, and includes sections of an adult nature later down the line. It...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
543K 20.5K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
271K 6.9K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...