If Only You Remember | Zayn M...

By Itskennedy112233

*Slowly being revised* All it took was for him to become famous and forget. For him to go on x factor and lea... More

~If Only You Remember Prolouge~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 1~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 2~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 3~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 4~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 5~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 6~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 7~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 8~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 9~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 10~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 11~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 12~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 13~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 14~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 15~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 16~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 17~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 18~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 19~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 20~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 21~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 22~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 23~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 24~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 25~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 26~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 27~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 28~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 29~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 30~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 31~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 32~
~if Only You Remember Chapter 33~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 34~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 35~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 36~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 37~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 38~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 39~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 40~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 41~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 42~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 43~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 44~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 45~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 46~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 47~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 48~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 49~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 50~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 51~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 52~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 53~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 55~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 56~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 57~
~If Only You Rememeber Chapter 58~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 59~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 60~
~If Only You Remember Epilogue~
~Author's Note~

~If Only You Remember Chapter 54~

2.4K 92 0
By Itskennedy112233

If Only You Remember Chapter 54

Jasmine's Pov:

Beep. Beep. Beep.

A high pitch beeping sound startled me awake but I didn't move. I couldn't get my eyelids open or even move my hands. I laid down lifeless with darkness surrounding me. I could not feel anything besides a presence laying next to me with their arms wrapped around me.

I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't. It was hard to even move. I used all my strength to move but I didn't flinch. Everything that I've tried didn't work.

I heard a door slowly creak open and footsteps. "How is she?" I heard a soft voice ask. I felt the bed dip next to me and then I felt emptiness. "I don't know. She hasn't moved or waken," my brother's voice spoke.

"How much longer did they say?" Makayla's voice came out muffled but I could still tell it was her. "The doctor said days, weeks, months, even years. They do not know when she will wake up," Zachary said. I heard a sigh. "What happened?" Makayla asked.

"I don't know. Niall knows but he won't say anything," Zachary said. "Do you know why?" Makayla asked. "No," he replied. "I hope everything is okay with her," Zachary said. "All will go well," Makayla said.

I heard the door open and shut close again. This time I heard a bunch of footsteps. "How is she?" Eleanor asked. "Will she be okay?" Danielle asked. "We brought flowers," Louis said. "I think she should wake up soon," Harry spoke with hope. "How long has she been asleep for?" Liam asked.

"A few weeks now," Zachary said. "I never left her side," he softly said. "Where is Niall?" Makayla asked. "He is outside. He is heart broken about all this. He blames himself," Eleanor said. I struggled to wake up but it felt like I was under a rock and couldn't move.

"It wasn't though. The house caught on fire. It was a freak accident," Zachary said. "No it wasn't," Niall's voice was heard. "What do you mean?" Louis asked. "It was not a freak accident. Someone did this and it was not on accident," Niall explained.

"Who would do such a thing?" Danielle asked. "Perrie." "What? She may be crazy but she couldn't have gone this far," Makayla said. "She did. Before I jumped out of the window to call the fire department like Jasmine said. I saw a glimpse of blonde hair run away from the flat," Niall said. "I knew it was her when I saw her short blonde hair."

"Does Zayn know?" Liam asked. "Where is Zayn anyways?" Harry asked. "I know where he should be. Here by Jasmine's side like a good boyfriend would do," Zachary muttered. I cringed at the word, boyfriend.

"They are not dating anymore," Niall said. "What?" Everyone chorused together with great astonishment. "Yeah. They broke up a few weeks ago because of-" "Perrie," everyone confirmed. I wanted to cry at the moment but I couldn't. I couldn't even move.

We heard the door open and a doctor's voice. "Visiting hours are closing in a few minutes. We will need everyone gone in ten minutes." "Can we have a few minutes alone with her?" Zachary asked. I heard another sigh. "Yes but make it quick," the doctor said.

We heard feet shuffling and a door closed. I felt the bed dip besides me again and a hand take mine. "Jasmine. It's me, your brother." "I need you to wake up now. You been gone for far too long and I need you back. Everyone does," he cried. "I only have a few minutes to talk to you before the others come in," he sighed.

"I miss you. I miss your stubbornness and my sister. Please wake up. I know you can hear me," he paused for a moment before lightly shaking me but I didn't move. I couldn't. "Please," he croaked out. "It's time to wake up," he entreated.

With no respond, he gave up. "You have a lot of flowers here from the lads and girls but non from Zayn. Next time I see him, I will have to kick his arse for you," he tried to lighten the mood. "I will be here in the morning. I love you Jazzy," he said as he knew he had to leave.

My hand felt empty as he got up and left. I heard the door open and close before it reopened to hear three pairs of footsteps walk in. They walked lightly against the floor.

I heard chairs pull up besides me and soft cries. "Jasmine, It's us. Makayla, Danielle, and Eleanor. We miss you," Makayla said. "It's your best friends and we really need you to wake up," Danielle whispered. Her voice was barely audible.

"Everything has been hectic with you laying lifeless in this hospital," Eleanor said. "Jasmine wake up. We need you back. Everyone has been a mess especially Zachary," Makayla said. "We need some miracle for her to wake up," Danielle softly cried.

I could see the two girls rub her back in comfort, trying to relax her. "I guess coming here wasn't a great idea," Makayla sighed. "Your parents do not know that you are here. Zachary hasn't said anything," Eleanor said.

"I hope that is a good thing," Makayla said. "When you wake up. We need to discuss what's been going on with Perrie. This needs to end," Danielle demanded. I wish I could pull the three in a hug and tell them it was going to be okay but I knew it wasn't and so did they.

"The boys want to see you. We better go now. I hope you're awake tomorrow," Eleanor said. "Bye," they chorused together before getting up and exiting out of the room.

Next were the four boys as they waited patiently to come in. I could feel them gather around me. Two boys on either side of me. "I'm so sorry Jasmine," Niall was the first to speak. He was crying. I could tell.

"It wasn't your fault mate," Harry said. "I should of stayed but she told me to go," he cried. "If you never left. You both would of died. You called the police and saved yourself and her," Liam said. "We have hope in you Jasmine that you will wake up," Louis said after a moment of silence.

"It's terrible seeing her laying down with no movement," Harry said. "Perrie has to get in the way of things. Zayn is too blind to even see a damn thing of what's going on," Niall cursed. "Perrie has him wrapped around his finger and he doesn't even know it," Liam said.

"I'm tired of this game. All of us are confronting Perrie. This needs to end," Niall said. "Do you think we should?" Louis asked. "Yes." "This has gone on for too long," Harry said.

Before any words were exchanged the door opened again but quiet and slowly. It was still heard from Niall's reaction. "You," he snapped. "What are you doing here?" He asked. There was a moment of silence before I heard a few sighs and footsteps leaving the room.

It was quiet and I didn't know who was in here. Was I alone or was someone in here? I wasn't too sure.

I felt the bed dip next to me and a warm body nuzzle in my side. Their familiar scent filled my nose and I didn't know whether to relax at their touch or flinch and pull away in disgust. I couldn't do either.

Hands caressed the sides of my waist. Their cold hands met contact with my warm skin. "I'm so sorry," he whispered. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. Soft, warm lips softly kissed my neck. It was sweet and gentle.

"I'm so sorry," he repeated. "I never ment to hurt you Jaz," he cried. Droplets of tears fell on my shoulder, soaking into my shirt. "What have I done?" He murmured to himself.

"I am such a terrible person to you. All I ever do is hurt you," he cried. "You deserve better." This touched my heart and I melted at his touch. I wanted to open my eyes and pull him in a hug. Cry on his shoulder and tell him how much I love him still but he hurt me. He hurt me too much.

"I guess I am such an arsehole," he muttered under his breath. He sighed. "I need you to wake up. I miss your voice. Your touch. Your kiss." "I miss you calling me Malik," he chuckled at the memory. "You may still hate me but I want you to know that I will never stop loving you," he spoke with such sincere.

"I may have made mistakes but loving you wasn't a mistake," he said. "I love you," he whispered. He kissed my forehead hard and closed his eyes. Then I felt his body disappear from me and walk out of the room.

I felt empty with out his caressed touch. I needed him just as much as he needed me. Could I ever trust him again?

Then bright lights blinded me as my eyes fluttered open to reveal an empty room.

A/n: I started school today :( luckily I have no school his Friday and I have three weeks until Christmas break! I also have finals in three weeks so no updates the last week. I will try to update as much as I can for the next two weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 507 48
In 2015, Zayn left the band without giving the real reason the the lads. But now, he is back with his daughter. The lads who are regrouping add him b...
6K 51 16
Makayla Payne is Liam Payne's little sister. Like any other normal older brother Liam is very over protective. He has somewhat of a good reason for t...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
103K 2.3K 60
PROLOGUE: I can still remember the day I first met Niall Horan, we were just kids and some guy was picking on me the first day of school, of course N...