Percy Jackson x Reader-The Ti...

ineedmusic15

Percy received a distress call from Grover he and his girlfriend, (Y/N), Annabeth, and Thalia quickly went to... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Imagine
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter Dam 21😂
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

8.8K 247 223
ineedmusic15

Percy's POV
I couldn't go back to sleep after that. Knowing that (Y/N) is out there somewhere, suffering under something thanks to that no good traitor, Luke.

The thought of (Y/N) suffering is still in my head. Her face full of pain.

I felt something wet roll down my cheeks. Tears. I didn't even notice that I was crying but I let them out. Let my feelings out.

After a good 5 minutes later, I calmed down a little.

"Stop crying." I said to myself.

It worked...a little. Tears were still threatening to come out.

I looked at (Y/N)'s bracelet.

"I'll find you, (Y/N). I promise I will."

(Y/N)'s POV
I felt like I've been holding the sky forever. But it's probably been what? A day? 2 days? Heck it's probably been a few hours for all I know.

After Luke left me here under this heavy burden, I was wondering what he meant by 'another replacement'.

'Who could it be?'

Suddenly the sky got heavier, as if it's trying to know how much longer I could take the weight. It pushed me until my knees were on the ground. I let out a cry of pain. I need help...

Percy's POV
I told Annabeth and Grover about my dream in the morning.

"So you saw (Y/N) holding a cave ceiling like thingy." Annabeth asked, trying to get the facts straight.

I nodded.

"Do you know what it could be?" I asked her.

Annabeth thought for a moment before shaking her head.

"It could be anything, Percy."

"You know, your dream sounds kinda like Zoe's." Grover said.

"What do you mean?" Me and Annabeth asked at the same time.

"At 3 in the morning, she came to the Big House and demanded to talk with Chiron." He explained.

"Grover, how do you know this?" Annabeth asked.

Grover started to blush and looked anywhere but Annabeth's stormy grey eyes.

"Well I was...sort of outside the Artemis cabin."

"Stalker much." Annabeth said.

"Hey!"

"Forget that. What did Zoe say?" I asked him.

"She said something about how Artemis is in trouble and that she needs the Hunters' help. And when Argus wouldn't let her in, she called him a boil-brained lout...whatever that is. Both went to an all out cuss war when Chiron finally came out with his pajamas and horse tail curlers-"

"Horse tail curlers?" Annabeth asked, a little amused.

"Um yeah. You didn't hear that from me," Grover said nervously, "anyways Zoe wanted permission to leave Camp but Chiron refused. He said that the Hunters are suppose to stay here until they hear orders from Artemis. And then Zoe said 'How are we to get orders from Artemis if Artimes is lost?'"

"Lost? As in she doesn't know where to go? Needs directions?" I asked.

Grover shook his head.

"Do you think Zoe meant lost as in gone...kidnapped." Annabeth said.

"But how could you kidnap an immortal goddess? Is that even possible?"

"Uh yes. Look what happened to Persephone."

"But she was the goddess of flowers."

"Springtime." Grover and Annabeth said at the same time.

"Whatever. Besides Artemis is way more powerful than that. Who would kidnap her and why?" I asked.

"Maybe Kronos." Grover guessed

Annabeth shook her head.

"It can't be him. He's still in pieces. He can't be that powerful already. But..."

"But what?"

Annabeth looked at me.

"Isn't it a little strange that you had your dream the same night as Zoe's? It's like they're connected."

I thought about it and Annabeth could be right. Zoe had her dream just a few hours after mine. It can't be a coincidence. Just then another question popped into my head.

"Hey Annabeth, what's a fatal flaw?" I asked.

"Where did you heard that?"

"Will mentioned it yesterday and he said that everyone has one. But I don't know what it is."

"Well to answer your question, every hero has a fatal flaw. It's like their mental or physical weakness they possess. They are often the downfall of demigods." She explained.

"So what's your fatal flaw?" I asked

Annabeth gripped her hands into fists.

"It's hubris, which means deadly pride. Most of the Athena cabin have this fatal flaw." She said.

"What about (Y/N)? What's her fatal flaw?"

Annabeth and Grover glanced at each other before looking back at me.

"Well, (Y/N) is a daughter of Apollo and Apollo is the god of many things so his children have different kinds of fatal flaws." Annabeth said. "But think about it Percy. When (Y/N) saw that Thorn was about to attack Bianca and Nico, she ran in there, not caring about her own safety. (Y/N)'s fatal flaw is her unselfishness. She puts other peoples' safety before her own no matter what."

I thought of what Annabeth had just said. Everything made complete sense. Now I know why Luke was able to trick her. He knew about her fatal flaw and he used it against her. That bastard.

"Do you have any idea what my fatal flaw is?" I asked.

Annabeth shrugged her shoulders as she watched a satyr chasing a tree nymph to win a kiss but it only resulted for the nymph to turn into a tree, making the satyr get a mouth load of tree bark and getting snow dumped on him.

"That I don't know Percy but like Will said everyone has one. And if you don't find it and learn how to control it...well you get the idea."

"Yeah thanks for telling me I guess."

Before Annabeth could respond, Will ran up to us. He had an envelope in his hand.

"You gotta see this. I found it in the desk. (Y/N) had this letter before she left." Will said, giving the envelope to Annabeth.

Annabeth opened the envelope. Two pieces of paper were in it. One was a letter and the other was a brochure. Annabeth read the letter and brochure.

"What is it, Annabeth?" Grover asked.

She looked at us before looking back at the papers in her hands.

"I think (Y/N) was thinking about joining the Hunt."

"What?!" Me, Grover, and Will exclaimed.

I grabbed the letter from her hands and read it.

Dear (Y/N),
Please consider this offer. Just think of the possibilities that you will have here. I don't do this to other girls so think carefully. Again please consider the offer.
Sincerely,
Lady Artemis

"She wouldn't join, would she?" I asked.

"I-I don't know. But she wouldn't just join without telling us unless she had a good reason." Annabeth said, almost in tears. So was Grover and Will.

She was right. (Y/N) wouldn't hide something important as this to us. Then I remember our dance at Westover Hall. She wanted to tell me something important. What if she was going to tell me that she going to join the Hunt?

'This is not happening...'

I got up from my spot while running my hand through my dark hair, clearly frustrated. Annabeth, Grover, and Will looked at me with concern.

"Percy, are you alright?" Annabeth asked.

"I'm fine." I lied.

I walked away before they could say anything. I wasn't fine. I wasn't fine at all.

(A/N):Ok I hoped you liked this chapter. I made up the fatal flaw cuz I didn't know what else it could be. I started on this chapter on Monday and I wanted to update on Wednesday but nooo. School just decided to hate me that day and give me a whole bunch of homework. Bye bye 👋🏼

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

771K 16.6K 19
(Y/N) is a daughter of Apollo that went on a quest with Percy, Annabeth, and Grover to find Zeus's missing master bolt. No harsh comments please this...
1M 33K 47
𝑺𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑬 ❝ all right, Sunshine, brighten up ❞ ❝ I will hit you ❞ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝...
338K 7.9K 18
(Y/N),Percy(her boyfriend),Annabeth, and Tyson are on another quest to find their missing friend, Grover and the Golden Fleece, so it could help heal...
1.5K 35 15
Annabeth just moved into her new house in the middle of the woods. Her best friend, Thalia, keeps insisting that the house must be haunted since it w...