The Gateway That Led To You

By jelsalover14

A mysterious gateway appears in Arendelle, Burgess, Scotland, Berk and Corona. Some say the gateway leads to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N: Behind The Scenes!
A/N: THE END!

Chapter 27

1.8K 78 26
By jelsalover14

Merida's POV

After... A couple of hours, maybe? We finally regrouped. Everyone had succeeded in finding their crystals. Anna and I managed to find Elsa, who resurrected Olaf, and we quickly found his crystal. Thank goodness. I can't risk Anna freaking out again.

Toothless and Hiccup were the last to join us. "Sorry, hope we didn't take too long?"  Hiccup panted.

"No worries, as long as everyone is now safe." I smiled at him.

So everyone was basically discussing their adventures on finding their crystals and the colours.

Elsa and Jack's were blue, North's was silver, Tooth's was turquoise, Bunny's was brown, Sandy's was gold, Rapunzel's was green, Eugene's was red, Olaf's was purple, Toothless' was yellow.

"So, how do we get back?" Kristoff asked.

"Simple, we five each have a special orange crystal, that'll take all of us back. We just need to get back to where we first started." Ethan replied.

Aidan and Darrel each took out an orange crystal. It was a small piece, but it was super bright. There were also these small lights, like fireflies, circling around the crystal.

"Then-"

We were interrupted by a piercing hissing sound. Everyone fell silent and looked around. "Did everyone hear that?" Cleo asked.

"What was that?" Isabelle asked.

The hissing sound was heard again. "Is there a snake in the cave?!" Olaf asked.

"But... There was no snake before." Darrel looked around, worried.

"Who dares to infiltrate my lair..." A voice echoed around the cave.

My blood ran cold and I shivered, Rapunzel let out a scream. We are not alone.

"Sorry, we were just leaving!" Jack said loudly.

"You have passed forbidden territory! Now you will never again see the light of day..." The voice continued.

"Now would be a good time to get out of here!" Eugene said.

"But I don't understand, there was never anyone here before, who are you?!" Ethan shouted.

The hissing sound became louder. It's coming for us, whatever it is! At the end of this section of the cave was a figure, a large figure, where the hissing sound was coming from.

"RUN!" North yelled.

We ran for our lives and didn't look back, I didn't know where we were running to, but what's important is that we stick together.

And that's when it popped out of nowhere in front of us. Most of us screamed, including me. It was a giant cobra, bigger than any human.

"Who dares to disturb Jafar's lair!" The cobra hissed.

"Who?" Jack asked.

Toothless let out a ball of light at him and we ran the other way. "Come on, we can take that guy down!" Jack said, flying above us. "It's just an overgrown snake!"

"We need a plan first!" I yelled back, struggling to get my arrows out.

"Who the bloody hell was that?!" Darrel asked.

"It was Jafar, you idiot! Don't you remember?!" Aidan shouted.

We ran and ran and ran but eventually we had to stop for a quick rest. Elsa made an ice wall behind and in front of us for protection. Jack reinforced it.

"What do we do?" Rapunzel asked, gasping for air.

"I'd say the two of you just freeze it until it's frozen solid!" Hiccup pointed at Jack and Elsa.

"That'll take time, we gotta kill it!" I said. "Your dragon is perfect for the job."

"And how many shots would that take? That thing's huge!" Bunny exclaimed.

"Then you do it!" Hiccup snapped.

"Can we all just calm down for a minute?! We're all gonna be killed if we keep arguing!" Ethan raised his voice.

But it was too late, the cobra broke the ice like it was nothing. I was ready to fire as many arrows as I could at it. We can't run now.

"BUCKLE UP!" Bunny shouted and the ground below up disappeared. We fell to our deaths, at least I thought we were.

Another hole appeared below us and we fell to another part of the crystal cave. "That never gets old." North chuckled after we landed, winking at Bunny.

"All right, now for a plan." Kristoff said.

"So we just freeze it." Jack shrugged. "I got it! We'll just pin it down with our ice so that Hiccup's dragon can kill it. Merida can help with her arrows too."

"It's not going to be that easy." Cleo shook her head. "Jafar is a sorcerer, now in his cobra form, he can hypnotise you, just don't look into his eyes when it's bright red."

"So we'll freeze his eyes?" Jack suggested.

"We could get the snake distracted and stab it." Anna said. "Anyone got a knife? Or anything sharp?"

"I have swords." North replied.

"A knife!" Hiccup exclaimed as he unbuckled something from himself. It was a dagger. He did something and the blade was on fire. "I forgot I had one of these!"

"I could wack Jafar with my boomerang and you go in for the stab." Bunny added.

Tooth cleared her throat loudly. "Aren't we forgetting a little someone?"

"Who?" Almost everyone asked in perfect unison.

"We have Sandy! He can put it to sleep!" Tooth exclaimed.

Sandy had always been quiet, I honestly have forgotten about him. Sorry, Sandy. Sandy waved at us when we all looked at him.

"Well... Problem solved then!" Eugene clapped his hands.

"Do we have to kill it?" Rapunzel asked.

"Was he a threat to you before?" Elsa asked Darrel.

"Yes, he was part of The Nightmares. But I thought he went back stuck in the lamp by Alladin and Jasmine! I don't understand what Jafar is doing here again." Darrel replied.

"Well, since he's in league with the enemy, I say we put an end to him." Hiccup said.

"We're gonna murder him in his sleep?!" Olaf shrieked.

"Remember we have to take The Nightmares down as a test?!" I reminded. "So yes, if we have to murder him in his sleep, so be it!"

We looked at one another and nodded. We all agreed to carry on with the plan. Bunny said Sandy would require some time to put something that huge to sleep. Looks like we will need the distraction plan as well. North was all ready with his swords.

"Here snakey snakey snakey..." Jack called out. "You didn't teleport us that far, did you?"  He turned to Bunny.

"Mate, I have no idea where we are. All I wanted was to get away." Bunny replied.

Jafar's hissing was soon heard again. All of us got into our battle positions. If we're in luck, we might even kill that cobra before Sandy puts him to sleep. I have the highest of confidence that Toothless can manage.

And so Jafar reappeared in front of us. It seemed like he was ready for us, he dodged Elsa and Jack's ice quite well. Toothless let out a plasma blast from his mouth and Bunny threw his boomerang and Jafar's head, giving North and Hiccup the chance to stab him, I fired off some arrows as well. With Jafar distracted, Elsa and Jack managed to pin his tail down for a moment with their ice. It slowly began spreading.

"It's too thick! These aren't workinggggg-" North was swung off.

"North!" Tooth quickly flew towards him. Anna and Rapunzel followed her.

"Ha, I'm just getting warmed up!" Jafar hissed, plunging his head to bite us. Elsa nearly missed it. I was getting worried if one bite could kill us. How poisonous was the venom?

The ice was already one fifth of Jafar's body while Sandy had already made a ball of dream sand that was as big as his head. We just had to distract Jafar a little longer.

"Careful, his eyes!" Olaf cried out. Jafar's eyes were bright red in colour. Don't look, don't look!

"We're getting there!" Jack cheered, flying around Jafar as he did his ice. "Woah!" He barely missed Toothless' shot, which caused him to bang his head on the walls of the cave.

"Watch out Jack!" Elsa cried out.

These arrows of mine were not doing anything at all. Of course, if North's swords couldn't do anything, what could mine possibly do?

"OWWWW!" Kristoff let out a howl of pain. Jafar and lunged himself to Kristoff. Oh no, Jafar's venom! Next was Aidan to scream. Hiccup, who was on Toothless, got knocked off and went unconscious. He dropped his dagger as well.

"Hiccup!" I yelled, my fury was building up, my blood was boiling.

"Might wanna hurry up!" Bunny yelled.

"Kristoff! Aidan!" Darrel panicked. "What's the antidote for this?!"

POOF! Sandy's ball of dream sand was thrown at Jafar. The cobra went to sleep instantly. The impact was a bit too much, it hit Jack as well and he blacked out too, landing on Jafar, sleeping soundly.

"Jack? Jack!" Elsa tried to wake him up.

"Hiccup!" I charged towards him along with Toothless. There was some blood on his head. "Oh gosh wake up, please!"  I thought I was gonna cry.

"Wake up you guys!" Ethan said, worried, shaking Aidan and Kristoff.

"I'm coming!" Rapunzel ran to them, behind her were Anna, North and Tooth.

"Does your healing magic work on poison?" Bunny asked.

"It works on anything!" Rapunzel snapped and got to work.

"Mer... Merida?" Hiccup slowly opened his eyes.

"Hiccup!" I gave him a tight hug, Toothless joined in as well. "Be careful, you're bleeding. As soon as Rapunzel is done, she'll come."

"Help is on the way!"  Rapunzel came to me.

I looked back at Aidan and Kristoff, thank goodness they were all right. Anna was squeezing Kristoff a bit too hard, she had tears running down her face. Jack was now awake as well.

"So, everyone's good?" Olaf asked.

"Yes, thanks to Rapunzel." Eugene nodded.

"What now? How do we kill this beast?" I asked.

"We could freeze his heart or something." Elsa suggested.

"Stab his heart instead." Aidan said. "That way it'll die permanently."

"It's not sharp enough." North looked at his swords.

"Then we'll make it sharper." Jack swiped North's swords and froze it. He was trying to combine a long and sharp icicle with the swords.

I glanced at Hiccup, he was doing just fine. He and Toothless were taking a look at Jafar.

"What are you doing?" I asked, walking to him.

"I was thinking if Toothless could just shoot at the right spot, this snake could explode like fireworks." Hiccup explained.

"Shoot into his mouth?" I asked.

"Hey that's not a bad idea." He smiled at me. I think I can melt just looking at that smile.

"You... You could try." I snapped out of my thoughts. I didn't want him to think it was creepy with me staring at him.

"Maybe we should wait." Hiccup said.

"Anyone know where the heart is?" Jack asked, now holding an ice sword. The tip was super sharp.

"Just plunge it everywhere." Ethan said.

"You do it." Jack handed it to North. "You're better at this than me."

"Um... Ok. Where do I start?" North asked uneasily.

"Can you cut it in half?" Eugene asked.

"Do we have to kill it? It won't do any harm to us anymore." Olaf said. "Can you make it go into eternal sleep?"

Sandy thought about it but shook his head.

"Come on the sooner we're done with this, the better." I said, trying to poke one of my arrows into Jafar, but it seemed impenetrable. I gave Hiccup a nudge. "Just do it."

"All right. Everyone step back." Hiccup announced. "I have no idea what's gonna happen. Is it wakes up, North you're up."

"Be careful, Hiccup." I said to him and he nodded.

We each took a generous step back, unsure of what was going to happen. Elsa made a barrier for us as protection.

Toothless growled and made the sound like gurgling water. While he was doing that, Hiccup was trying to open the snake's mouth as big as possible, then returned to Toothless' side. Toothless let out an enormous plasma ball.

"Take cover!" Hiccup shouted, ducking underneath Toothless' wing.

It was terrifying to watch. It's like you could see this ball of light travelling through the body. Then it got brighter and exploded. Oh my goodness, Toothless did the job! The snake really did explode. Bits and pieces of it was lying everywhere. The stench of blood was there.

"Good... Job... Hiccup!" Jack said.

"Now that that's settled, we should be heading back." Darrel said.

"As quickly as possible. Isabelle throws up when she sees blood. She's very sensitive when she sees blood." Cleo said, helping Isabelle who looked nauseated.

I ran back to Hiccup and gave him another hug. "You were so brave." I whispered. Eugene gave him a high five.

"Bunny, think you can bring us to where we started?" Tooth asked.

"I think so. This place is still very new to me but I think I can manage." Bunny nodded, tapping the ground twice. A hole appeared in front of him. "I'll go first to make sure it's the right place." And he hopped in.

"Ah perfect! All clear!" We could hear his voice echoing from the hole.

"Think you can make it bigger for Toothless?" Hiccup asked into the hole.

"Oh right, of course, step back a bit." The hole grew twice in size. "One at a time."

Isabelle went down first, poor girl really looks like she was about to puke. Cleo was next. Then Darrel, Ethan, Aidan, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, Elsa, Jack, Tooth, Sandy, North, Eugene, Rapunzel.

"Ladies first." Hiccup said to me with a smile.

I jumped down into the hole, I ended up at back where we started. Then Hiccup came as well. Toothless was the last, he nearly sent the both of us into the water. Hiccup and I grabbed each other tight to prevent either of us from falling, we gazed into each other's eyes. Now this was a moment I will never ever forget. It didn't occur to me that I had to let go of him until Hiccup asked awkwardly.

"Form a circle, link hands, we're going home!" Aidan declared excitedly.

We formed a large circle, I held onto Hiccup's hand, this is the best! Cleo, Isabelle, Ethan, Darren and Aidan took out their crystals and a light shot out from each, forming the shape of  a star. It got brighter and we shut our eyes. Then was a cold breeze and when I opened back, we were back in the library, standing on the painting of the crystals. The crystal book was still in the middle of it.

"We're here." Cleo sighed with relief. "What a day is all I can say."

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 407 12
Book 2 Book 1 is Jelsa in Highschool Book 3 is Shattered Dreams So here's how we left off: Elsa is back from the dead and has learned how to control...
47.8K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
98.5K 5.5K 71
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN COLLEGE (BOOK 2)* All couples, Jelsa, Eugenzel, Mericcup and Kristanna are married and living happily with their chil...
240K 11.8K 73
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN HIGH SCHOOL (BOOK 1)* Elsa Arens and Jack Frost have both lost their memories. Elsa only remembers a white hair b...