faded

By grigiogirls

A story about an inevitable evil and loss caused through obsession. Anastasia enters his life once again, giv... More

info | warnings
1.0 - dream
2.0 - vision of the past
3.0 - familiar
4.0 - truth
5.0 - reunion
6.0 - WRONG
7.0 - flowers
8.0 - same old song*
9.0 - phone call
10.0 - girl
11.0 - cabin pt. one
12.0 - cabin pt. two
13.0 - cabin pt. three
14.0 - she's fallen apart
15.0 - visions of the past
16.0 - force *
17.0 - crashing in
18.0 - list
19.0 - unreal
20.0 - ghosts
21.0 - two truths & one lie
22.0 - fools rush in
23.0 - an explanation
24.0 - how long have you known?
25.0 - temporary
26.0 - dream sequence
27.0 - hey, angel
28.0 - me, her, & the moon
29.0 - easy refusal
30.0 - baby came home
31.0 - acquaintances
32.0 - raquel pov
33.0 - refusal
34.0 - beginning
35. 0 - still
36.0 - helpless
37. 0 - bathe
38.0 - sore
39.0 - half of the truth
40.0 - fixing it
41.0 - ashamed
42.0 - I'll miss this
43.0 - closer
45.0 - forever
46.0 - a world alone
47.0 - hurt
48.0 - nobody
49.0 - close
50.0 - cara
51.0 - almost
52.0 - million reasons
53.0 - all the pinot grigio girls
54.0 - girls night pt 1
55.0 - me & my girls [pt2]
56.0 - in the morning
57.0 - shes the past
58.0 - my light
59.0 - zayn's remaining innocence
60.0 - angel, chapter one
RAMPAGE | ANGEL | FADED
61.0 - flashback
62.0 - harry
63.0 - zayn
64.0 - i do
65. full circle
66. endless
67. continuity
68. emerging truth
69. darkness
70. falling to pieces
71. resent
73. moving forward

44.0 - as you are

1.2K 74 21
By grigiogirls

"I know I haven't loved you the way you deserve, Angel. But I intend to make it up to you..." he sighs, as if he can't express it enough. He continues to rub his thumb up and down my throat and I open my eyes just as he begins to speak again.

Hours had passed since we got home. All I could do was watch him and contemplate how beautiful he was. Broken. I loved him, though, a little too much. I wasn't completely sure I wasn't dreaming due to the fact that it all seemed too good to be true. His words made me nervous and I blushed a deep crimson when I felt him touch me.

"By touching you. Tasting you. Making love to you, for hours on end. I would make you come over and over again. With my fingers. With my mouth. You would come so hard, you would start begging for me to be inside of you."

I'm on fire. My entire body lighting up with every one of his whispered, heated testaments. My pussy is drenched, I can feel the wetness seeping out of me with each word from his lips doing absolutely nothing to quench the blaze igniting inside of me. I'm so wrapped up in the feel of it all that I almost don't even register the sound of my heavy breathes in my own ears. He just keeps talking, his words pouring out of his mouth like liquified gold.

"And I would give you exactly what you wanted, nice and slow until you come again. So wet and tight around me..."

"Oh, god." I half sob, half moan.

"Let me, Angel. Let me make love to you..."

I tighten my grip on his shirt, and feel him hold on tighter to my hips. How my knees haven't given out on me, I don't know. But I find myself giving him the answer we both know is the truth. No matter what happens, even if him being like this doesn't last long and he goes back to his malicious ways... I want him this way. I want this Zayn. This, is my Zayn.

"Yes,"

He crashes his lips on mine, not wasting a second. My tongue meets his readily, and we move them together, our lips moving in a desperate tangle of greediness. Both him and I trying to go deeper, taste more, give more like we have never done before.

He tastes just as I remember, better, if possible. A whimper escapes from me and he brings a hand to the back of my head, fisting my hair there and bringing me in closer. I am panting through my nose just as heavily as he is until Zayn eases off. Withdrawing, just barely as he moves us in the direction that I am sure is towards the bed. I feel when my calves hit the mattress and release myself from his embrace, slumping back onto the bed.

I open my eyes and watch him strip himself of his shirt, his beautifully bronzed, toned chest greeting me immediately. Eager, I sit up and run my hands along his smooth skin, touching him, feeling him until finally pulling him back down to me.

Zayn pushes himself onto me, sinking me into the mattress, his body molding into mine. My legs spread open like wings, hips straining towards his, wanting some form of friction. I feel his erection push into me, electrifying me as he pushes against my throbbing clit. The action send a bolt of pleasure straight through me, and I break the kiss, throwing my head back.

"Oh, god," I moan, not being able to resist the urge to rub myself against him, eager to gain more friction. He groans, thrusting and grinding. His mouth comes down to latch onto my neck and I let out another moan. "Zayn,"

His bottom teeth scrape at my neck and drag up to the flesh under my jaw, a throaty growl of approval coming from him. He presses his hips harder, longer, one of his hands grip my hip hard enough that I know a bruise will form. But I can't find myself feeling the slightest pain, or caring, for the matter. His name escapes my lips again and he lifts himself with a satisfied hum in response, sitting back to spread my thighs before him.

I squirm. Feeling how uncomfortably wet my panties are as he continues to spread me open for his view. But then he touches my clit, and my back curls off the mattress with a gasp, an embarrassingly loud whine coming from the back of my throat. He pushes the crotch my panties aside with his fingers and drags them through my arousal, re-familiarizing himself with the area. We both groan as he traces my swollen lips.

"Fuck, take that shirt off for me Angel."

He hooks his hands around the waistline of my panties and I whine at the sudden absence of his fingers on me, but ultimately help him by pulling his shirt over my head. Once Zayn peels the skimpy material off of me completely my legs fall open for him as he kneels between them.

He pauses as he towers over me, watching me intently, and I realize that this is the most vulnerable I have ever been during sex. Never has someone had the upper hand on me, nor has had me so emotionally invested. In many ways, Zayn is my first.

His rough hands glissade up my legs and to my thighs smoothly before going back down to settle on my knees, spreading them a little wider. He stares me down, his pupils fat and blackened with a hunger that I have never seen on him before as his eyes glide up and down my body. I clench my stomach muscles in an anxious anticipation, and feel my thighs begin to tremble the slightest.

"You're so gorgeous," he praises, causing a blush to take over me. He licks his lips and his right hand makes it way down to my thigh. My chest heaves with a sharp intake of breath when he drags his fingers lower and touches my pussy again, slipping through my folds, rubbing my lips up and down in a unhurried pace. I squeeze my eyes shut and give into the sensation.

My breasts thrust upward when he slides two fingers inside of me, my back bowing and toes curling. He groans thickly. "Hot. So hot." His fingers pump in and out, breathy gasps coming from me while he fucks me at this torturous pace.

I clutch at the sheets under me, my moans soft and low. His fingers are thick inside of me, moving easily as they are lubricated well by my arousal. But it's short lived. He pulls his fingers out of me all too soon, leaning over me to kiss me again. I part my lips to welcome his tongue, my teeth coming down around it when he begins rubbing his wet fingers over my clit, tugging at the hood.

The effect is instantaneous. My muscles tighten, my belly coiling as pleasure mounts. My moans are breathy puffs against his mouth until he leaves my lips to kiss down my neck, licking a path to my breast. His tongue circles the tight bud of my nipple before he sucks it into his wet, puffy lips. My stomach sinks and I continue to move my hips in the smoothest way I possibly can under his hand.

"More," I manage to gasp. How I will be able to take it, I don't know. But I intend on finding out. He stops what he is doing to look up at me, and I feel everything inside of me shift. God, this man.

"You want more?" he questions, and I find myself scared and excited to answer all in one. I nod, and watch him as he holds himself over me just barely, hovering as he makes his way lower. Just enough to be right over me there.

I bring my hands to my sides again to fist the sheets as he spreads my legs further, making sure every last bit of me is on display for him. I swallow thickly and watch him intently up until the tip of his tongue traces over my swollen lips.

He takes his time, delicately tracing. I had no idea he could be so gentle. I inhale shakily, my mouth agape as my head tips back. It's a heavenly my feeling,

the gentle, exploratory tasting he is doing as he eases me into it. I've been eaten out before, all with mixed results. But even just now as he is barely getting started, it already feels much better than any times before. He's never done this to me before, and I might have grown jealous at the fact that he is so good at it if it didn't feel so damn good.

I angle my hips towards him just the slightest and he seems to get the hint, his large hands curling around my hips and his mouth opening wider. His tongue is no longer tentative as he licks me, no. He licks me enthusiastically, over the complete length of me, catching the juices leaking from my pussy.

"Fuck, you taste so good." he growls, curling his tongue inside of me so deep that I can feel his jaw flexing against me. He continues to dip his tongue inside of me, drinking messily.

When he finally seeks out my clit, I'm a complete hot mess. I'm withering under his touch, whimpering so desperately that I'd be embarrassed if anyone were to hear. I bring my hands to his hair when he flicks over the sensitive bud, the sheets not being able to suffice any longer. He flicks long and slow, and finally, I can't take it anymore.

"Zayn please-- I... I--" I pant, not even being able to complete my request.

"You what?" he questions against my pussy, lips and tongue and teeth scraping the words over my clit. My toes curl and I let out a whine.

"I need to come." I let out all at once, breathy and desperate.

He sucks my clit into his mouth as an answer, gingerly pushing the hood back with his teeth. I keen, arching off the bed as he stiffens his tongue and flicks it back and forth furiously, relentless, until, finally, I break. Everything comes crashing down on me all at once, and it is all so much that I can only stay there, my mouth open as cries of satisfaction leave me.

Zayn continues to lap at my clit throughout the initial sharp ripples of my orgasm. But then he presses hot, open-mouthed kisses down to my slit where he swallows the rush of wetness that seeps out of me.

"Oh my god," I bring my hands to my face and press them against my warm, flushed skin. Letting the after math of my orgasm rush through out me. I can only faintly feel his weight come off the bed and hear his belt come undone moments later. When I force my eyes open moments later, I see I opened them just in time to see him strip of his pants and then his boxers. His cock strains forward, just as big as I remember it.

A sudden thirst overcomes me and I struggle into a sitting position, reaching for him eagerly. My hand wraps around him and he grips my shoulder, balancing himself after the surprise from my sudden touch.

"Oh, fuck-- Ana..." he expresses, thrusting into my hand. I stroke him from beginning to end, his head beaded pre-cum that only builds as I continue to stroke him. He allows himself to thrust into my touch a few more times before gently removing my hand from around him to move us back to the top of the bed.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" I find myself asking. He shakes his head, and I feel confusion take over me.

"No." he states. "I'm going to make love to you, like you deserve."

My heart begins beating even faster than it was, and I begin griping his shoulders, his back, any solid flesh of his I can get my grasps on. He positions himself between my thighs and his blunt tip parts my folds, easing into me. His head drops forward over my chest with a low groan as he thrust forward.

It's been a while, and his size takes some accommodating, no matter how turned on I am. He pulls back back slightly before pushing in again, thrusting his hips until he is completely inside of me. My moan gets caught in my throat, my breath catching and he stills the sound coming out from his mouth.

He doesn't move right away, both him and I adjusting and re-familiarizing ourselves. It's then that I realize; I'm trembling. My stomach and thigh muscles, both quivering uncontrollably. Zayn must notice then too, for the next second he is placing kisses on my neck and in an effort to calm me before lifting his head so that our eyes are at the same level.

"Shh, it's okay," he coos, his voice smooth and calming, reaching down to get my hand from where it lies on his back. He brings it to his chest directly over his heart, where I can feel it beating a rapid pace, similar to mine. "Me too."

His caramel eyes bore into mine and I feel my trembling muscles relax, the beating of his heart calming me, relaxing me. Still though, he doesn't move until I do.

I begin to move my hips with as much energy as I can muster, the pressure of his cock inside of me becoming more present, impossible to ignore. An unsatiated need breaks through out me, even though he's already made me come. It's more than I'm use to now.

Releasing my hand, Zayn lifts up to get his knees under him, his thighs bracing mine open. And then he starts thrusting into me, his hips knowing exactly what to do. My beautiful man is possessed in the best possible way.

The friction of him sliding against my walls is nice and slow at first, warming me up, making me slick and even needier for more. I plant my my heels on the bed, trying to widen my self more for him, rolling my hips to meet his thrusts each time they connect. It's all too much.

"Zayn," I gasps, neck arching, straining, and he grunts, snapping his hips against me with more force and more speed but still managing to be as gentle as he has ever been with me.

"So fucking good," he sighs into my neck, placing kisses that burn into my skin. My hands scrabble to grip his arms, his sides, his back, anything I can hold onto for more than three seconds as he moves above me and he holds himself above me, keeping the tempo. I reaches for his ass, a thrilling feeling going through me when my hands grip at solid flesh. He thrusts harder with a groan, seemingly excited by my groping too, so I squeeze him more firmly, pulling him closer. Wanting more. More of his cock, more of this feeling, more of him.

"Zayn," I moan again, hoping he can hear the need in my voice. He must have, because he moans softly against my breast and lifts himself higher.

He places his hands on the mattress then and holds himself above me. He starts moving faster, stroking himself inside me deeper. His thighs are hard against the back of mine as our bodies meet, repeatedly, loudly. The sound of our flesh meeting is a music to my ears in this moment.

"God Anastasia," he huffs, eyes shutting as our rocking continues at a faster speed. "So tight." He emphasizes this with a sharp thrust and grunt, making a whimper from deep inside my throat come out. "Perfect."

I moan in response, holding onto his biceps now, breathing harder and faster the more hurried his strokes grow. He's panting too, his golden skin dewy with sweat, his chest heaving. But he slows abruptly, snaking one hand between our bodies to rub at my clit. My lips part, and I let my mouth hang agape. He continues to move in and out of me, and it only takes slow, careful motions on the hood to send me over the edge.

"Zayn, I'm gonna come," I cry, holding him closer to me more than ever.

"Me too," he grunts, his fingers working faster as he pounds into me, his cock pushing and pulling inside my pussy with wet, noisy thrusts. "I wanna feel you around me when you do, Angel. Come on, baby."

Something inaudible pours out from my mouth, but I am too far gone chasing the pleasure spreading through out my entire body to care about the embarrassing noises coming from my me.

My legs are useless, my thighs too far gone to help him as he thrusts anymore. He's thrusting faster than ever, his hand pinned underneath my lower back as his pelvis slaps against mine. His fingers are working my clit with the quick, messy strokes.

And then I'm there, coming again. My body is a useless heap of bones and skin, my pussy clenching and unclenching around his cock. I scream into his shoulder, my fluttering pussy wet and hot and swollen, so tight on his shaft.

Zayn's moves falter and lose rhythm as he shudders above me, his mouth pressed to her shoulder as he comes with a few deep, sloppy thrusts before finally going still. I hear him groan, the tortured sound drowned out by the rushing pulse of my heart beat in my ears. He pulses inside of me, filling me with every last drop of himself. I quiver around him, my walls milking his orgasm. He shudders again and huffs, his lips against the crook between my neck and shoulder.

"I love you, Anastasia," I feel him smile against my neck.

"I love you too, Mr. Malik."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636 4 7
you and harry hate one another, like really hate one another-but then you start fucking.
162K 4.2K 62
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...
98.5K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
75.6K 2.5K 43
in which, a girl is forced to do illegal actions with a group of unknown guys in order to save her sister.