Stars Too Bright (BL)

Von orblee

Stars Too Bright is about a girl who reincarnates into her sisters favourite otome game called 《Stars To Love... Mehr

WELCOME!
One
Two
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN

Prologue

10.3K 422 93
Von orblee

One day, I was taking my dog out for a walk when I saw a small child suddenly run onto the road. He couldn't have been a day over three. It was a shame his mother had turned her back for a second and didn't see him leave her side to chase a leaf. Unfortunately, I saw everything - like the car speeding crazily toward him.

"Shit..."

That was the last word that left my mouth before I had died that day. Kind of ironic that it was also the first word my mother had said the day I was born. It was a family joke always told by my father at family gatherings. Though, I never fully understood it until now.

So here I lay in a pool of my own blood, wondering what I had done wrong in my life to have died so young. I saved the kid only to be off-ed myself? Was I being punished for a good deed? Not to be a drag, but tomorrow was my 21st birthday as well.

I guess this is farewell. Such a cliche ending, I initially thought as I closed my eyes to that world...

However, instead of dying on the road side like I should have, I found myself looking into the reflection of a deep blue pond. 

Eh, who is Mr. Handsome I can see right now? Such a face worthy of high apprasial. Though, I was too old to even dare think of anything else.

Suddenly, it was like a curtain had been yanked open as a torrent of memories started to pour into my head like molten lava. The pain it produced was even more painful than being hit by a car. A scream tore from my throat with the enslaught of images depicting a young mans life flashed before my eyes. Every thought, every memory, every face he saw was being deeply imprinted inside my head. I wanted to claw it out and throw it away, but it was already too late. It happened within a matter of seconds.

Black hair, black eyes, fair skin - his name is Seven Grace. 

Eventually, I lost consciousness and succumbed to darkness. And when I woke up, I found myself tucked neatly into a bed, unable to think of a single word to sum up this situation, or facts to prove I wasn't just insane. But one fact was clear, who I had become was already seeping into the depths of my soul.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27.8K 604 20
Name Kaito Takahashi, i am just an ordinary guy who loves reading Novels and mangas and Games . Also i am an otaku, and you won't believe it but, i g...
59.2K 3.3K 12
Mike is sick of Bright, who has a crush after a certain Win Metawin. So he decides to help his pathetic best friend with what he himself believes is...
26.7K 1.1K 37
Star, is a rich, spoiled playboy who can get anything that money can buy. When he gets into one too many fights, his father decides to put his foot d...
134K 8.5K 55
#10 in Humor 15/05/17 #29 in Teen Fiction 02/11/16 DISCLAIMER: I wrote this story when I was thirteen, so I'm sure that there are A TON of...