The Fire Angel (ATLA Fanfic)

Av Darkninja7

Water.... Earth... Fire... Air A long time ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. The skies were fi... Mer

Book 1 - The Beginning
Training 101
Following Orders
Grandpa Ping
Friendship
Visited By Royalty
The Prince and Angel
Goodbye or See you Later?
You've still got a friend in me!
General for the Crew?
Patience
Shadow Snake
Packing up!
The Open Ocean
Beneath the Scars
Time, friend or foe?
Lillian AN
Shattered Glass
Nenrei
Sibling Salute!
The Thorn in my side
The Avatar
Island of Kyoshi
Blast from the Past.
Choices
The Necklace
Winter Solstice Part 1
The Winter Solstice Part 2
The Scroll
Crystal Nightmare Part 1
Crystal Nightmare Part 2
The Storm
The Blue Spirit
Why Me?
Lillian Alone
Confessions
The Siege of the North
Book 2
The Path of three flames
Royal Pain
Iroh & Lilly's Journey
The Chase
Bitter Work
The Desert
New Beginning
The Freedom Fighter's
Walls, Walls and Tea!
The tales of Lillian in Ba sing Sai
Authors Note
Lake Laogai Part 1
Lake Laogai Part 2
Healing
The Earth King
The Jasmine Dragon
Author Note
The Crossroads of Destiny
Book 3 - Operation "Extinguish Fire"
The Awakening
Arty stuff
The Headband
Trapped
Memories
The Beach Part 1
The Beach - Part 2
I Got Tagged
Lillian's healing.
Rise again
Nightmares & Daydreams
Day of Black sun: Part 1: The Invasion Part 1
Day of black sun: Part 1 The Invasion Part 2
The day of black sun Part 2: The eclipse.
A Crazy Escape
The Western Air Temple
The Firebending Master's Part 1
The Firebending Master's Part 2
The Boiling Rock: Part 1
The Boiling Rock: Part 2
Manly Arts... (Special chapter)
The Southern Raiders
Why didn't We Listen?
The Sky Temple Part 1: You're Dead!
The Sky Temple: Part 2 What you didn't know
Hidden in Plain Sight
The Ember Island Players
Sozin's comet Part 1
Sozins comet Part 2
Sozin's comet Part 3
The Prophecy (Teaser for Part 4)
Sozin's Comet Part 4
Dying in Agony
Rebirth
A Time for Peace
Priority
Finale
The Sequel is OUT

The Harbor

4.3K 149 54
Av Darkninja7

Lillian's eyes fluttered open as she felt the ship come to a stop. As she sat up Lillian's head filled with pain and her eyes began to blur, she laid back down slowly and sighed, 'what happened?' Lillian's eyes fell on General Iroh who sat at the base of her bed pouring two cups of tea, "Uncle Iroh?"Lillian whispered. After traveling with Zuko and Iroh for over 3 years Lillian began calling Iroh Uncle, by his request of course. Iroh's eyes met Lillian's, "You gave us quiet the fright there my dear, how are you feeling?" Lillian tried sitting up once more but taking her time, "I feel as if I had my first flight lesson."

"I wouldn't know how that feels..."Iroh said with a deadpan expression. Lillian giggled at Iroh as he tried to imagine himself having a flight lesson, "Uncle... how long have I been sleeping?" Iroh's face became serious as he stared at the tea cup in his hand, "4 days my dear, we have just arrived at one of the fire nation harbors to make repairs. Would you like to stretch your legs?" Lillian nodded and made her way to stand up. Iroh and Zuko waited at the nose of the ship for Lillian, "No, Kasai! Stay!"Zuko moaned as the lionshark tried to jump off the ship. Zuko waved his arms in front of the Lionshark, Kasai growled at the Prince baring his teeth at him, "Kasai! Taizai!"Without a second thought the lionshark sat flat on his behind, Zuko stared at the mammal and smirked, "Told you so." Lillian walked up beside Kasai and stroked his ears, "I'll take you for a run before we leave boy, I promise." Kasai purred at Lillian's touch in agreement, "Glad to see your feeling better, Let's go Lilly!"Zuko yelled over his shoulder as he made his way down the platform. 

As They made their way down the platform, Lillian could not believe the damage that had over come their ship from the avatar. 'The Avatar...He know's I'm his Tenshi' Lillian was snapped out of her thoughts by zuko's voice, "Uncle, I want the repairs made as quickly as possible. I don't want to stay to long and risk losing his trail."

"You mean the avatar?"

"shhhhh!!!"Lillian placed her hand over Iroh's mouth as she looked around hysterically, "Don't mention his name on these docks Uncle!"she said in a harsh whisper.

"Once word gets out that he is alive, every firebender will be out looking for him, And I don't want anyone getting in the way."Zuko said, as Lillian placed her hand up in a 'matter of fact' way but before she could speak she was interrupted by a cold voice, "Getting in the way of what? prince Zuko?"Zhao spoke. Lillian stood next to Zuko watching Zhao as he made his way towards them. "Captain Zhao"Zuko spoke as he stood in front of them. Zhao gave a smirk, "It's Commander now, and general Iroh great hero of our nation." Iroh eyes widened at the remark and bowed to Zhao, "retired General". Zhao's eyes fell on Lillian, Zhao bowed before her as he grasped her hand and kissed it, "Lady Lillian, you have bloomed into a beautiful young woman. Your father should keep you close by, seeing as you are now at marrying age." Lillian's body stiffened at the mention of marriage, "Hello commander, I believe that I am safe for now. No man wants a stubborn woman like myself as his bride." Zhao smiled at her as he kissed her hand again, "Then you clearly have not met the right man. I believe I have the perfect match for you." Lillian pulled her hand away and stood closer to Zuko, her body fell cold. Zhao's eyes never left Lillian's body until Zuko stood before her, "The fire lords brother and son are welcomed guests anytime, even the beautiful Lady Lillian. What brings you to my harbor?" Zhao asked as he stole a gaze at Lillian again. Iroh turned towards the ship, "Our ship is being repaired." Zhao looked up at the ship, "That's quiet a bit of damage..." Lillian's eyes widened as Zuko began to speak, "Yes, it is. You wouldn't believe what happened!" Zhao raised his brow before Zuko turned his attention to his Uncle, "Uncle! Tell commander Zhao what happened!" Lillian rolled her eyes at the men before her as Iroh began his story but was interrupted by Lillian, " We were attack by a few earth kingdom ships." Zhao smiled and leaned forward towards Zuko, "Really? You must fill me in on all the thrilling details. Join me for a drink?" Zuko shoved passed Zhao but paused when Iroh told him that he was being disrespectful. As Iroh and Zhao walked towards the tent Lillian placed her hand on Zuko's shoulder, "How much do you want to bet his going to gloat? " Zuko pulled away from Lillian and made his way inside the tent leaving her outside. "You don't have to be a jerk..." Lillian sighed, she gazed at the camp site wondering if this is where her brother's would have ended up or if her father was here too... " Lady Lillian,  your presence is requested by commander Zhao." a guard said as he bowed before Lillian,  " Thank you very much." Lillian said before she disappeared behind the flap of the tent and walked in just as Zhao was directing Zuko's attention to a map of the earth kingdom.  There was suddenly a loud crash and Iroh began to back away from a pile of weapons, "so sorry, her fault entirely" Iroh said as he glanced at Lillian with a smirk. Lillian's mouth fell open at his remark before she sat down next to Zuko who was busy talking to Zhao.

"We haven't found him yet."

"Did you really expect to? The Avatar died a hundred years ago along with the rest of the airbenders and so did the Tenshi." Zhao said, but noticed that Zuko and Lillian's bodies tensed. He stared at Lillian before bringing his attention back to Zuko, "Unless you found some evidence that the avatar is alive?" Zuko's eyes met Lillian's, "No... nothing..." Zhao turned his attention to Lillian who was shifted uncomfortable under his gaze, "Lady Lillian, what do you know of the Tenshi?" Lillian met his gaze before taking a deep breath, "As far as I am concerned, they are a myth. I believed it was just a story you were told before you went to bed." Zhao nodded, "But, in those stories, we were told of the great abilities that they possessed and how some of them were... different in appearance... But enough of that. "Zhao turned his back to Lillian, 'What is he playing at?'she thought to herself and looked over at Iroh who was watching Zhao closely. "Prince Zuko, the avatar is the only one that can who can stop the fire nation from winning this war. If you have an ounce of loyalty left, you'll tell me what you have found." Zhao was leaning over Zuko which made Lillian alert, "I haven't found anything. It's like you said, the avatar probably died a long time ago." Zuko stared at Zhao before he stood up, "Come on Uncle, Lillian. We're going." Lillian followed closely behind Zuko but stumbled back when he came to stop due to the guards not letting them through. 

"Commander Zhao, we interrogated the crew as you instructed, they confirmed that Prince Zuko and Lady Lillian had the avatar in custody but let him escape." Zuko's head fell and Lillian's body stiffened at the mention of her name. "Now... remind me, how exactly was your ship damaged?"Zhao asked as he leaned over Zuko's shoulder and grasped Lillian around her arm. 

Lillian was forced into a chair besides Zuko. "So a 12 year old boy bested you and your firebenders, your more pathetic than I thought." Zhao sneered, Lillian's knuckles grew white as she clenched the edge of her seat, 'How dare he speak to our Prince that way...' "I underestimated him once, but it will not happen again!" 

"No it will not, because you will not have a second chance!"

"Commander Zhao, Prince Zuko has been hunting avatar for the past 2 years and he-"

"He has failed! Capturing the Avatar is too important to leave to two teenagers! He's mine now!"

As Zuko lunged at Zhao but was held back by two guards. "Let him go! Now!"Lillian said as she stood up, her fists were clenched and she was ready to attack, "You should watch that tongue of yours. Such a shame that such a beautiful young woman is dragging her name through the dirty for a dishonored Prince." Zhao said as he made his way to stroke Lillian's cheek, but the moment he touched her she breathed fire out of her mouth, burning his hand, "Argh! You little wench! How dare you!?" Lillian's grin grew at the site of his pain, "I'll teach you some respect!" *SLAP* Zhao withdrew his hand from Lillian's face but was shocked that she didn't even stumble over by the force of his hit. Zhao stumbled back grasping his hand in pain, "Keep them here!"Zuko fumed with anger and then kicked over the small table in front of Iroh, "More tea please."

The guards released Zuko and positioned them selves at the door. Lillian stood in the corner of the room with her arms crossed over her chest. "Lilly?" Zuko's voice was almost a whisper, but those crimson eyes met his gaze and then his eyes fell on her cheek where Zhao had struck her...nothing but a small red mark rested there. Zuko's stomach burnt from rage, how dare he lay is hands on her!? Lillian noticed Zuko's reaction to her cheek but she felt that dishonoring Zhao was not up to her. 

"My search party is ready. Once I am out to sea, my guards will escort you back to your ship and you will be free to go."Zhao said as he re-entered the tent. 

"Why? Are you worried we're going to try and stop you?"Lillian asked as she stood besides Zuko's chair.

Zhao began to laugh at them, "You? Stop me? Impossible!"

"Don't underestimate us Zhao! We will capture the avatar before you!" Zuko said, "You clearly fear us, that's why your keeping us here."Lillian added as she stood right beside Zuko.

"Prince Zuko, Lady Lillian... That's enough!" Iroh said as he stood up.

"You can't compete with me. I have hundreds of war ships under my command. And you? Your just a banished prince. No home, No allies. your own father doesn't even want you." Lillian's eyes widened in shock as Zhao spoke to Zuko.

"Your wrong... Once I deliver the avatar to my Father, he will welcome me home with honor, and restore my rightful place on the throne!"

"If your father really wanted you home, he would have let you return by now.. Avatar or no avatar, but in his eyes you are failure and a disgrace to the firenation!" Zhao sneered

"That's not true..." Zuko whispered.

"You have the scar to prove it." Zhao said

"Argh! Maybe you would like one to match!!! Zuko yelled.

Zhao raised his brow, "Is that a challenge?"

"An Agni Kai! At sunset" Lillian could not believe what Zuko had just gotten himself into... 

"Very well, it's a shame that your father wont be here to watch me humiliate you. I guess your Uncle and Lady Lillian would do." Zhao walked out of the tent.

"Prince Zuko, have you forgotten what happened last time you dueled a master?" Iroh said with concern.

"I will never forget..."

"Are You Crazy?!!? Why Would you challenge Zhao to an Agni Kai????"Lillian yelled as she threw her hands up in the air, "Maybe you can still with draw? Or- or I know! lets just LEAVE!"Iroh watched as Lillian paced back and forth before Zuko as he tried to meditate, "My dear, You must calm down. Zuko needs to have a calm mind before entering the ring." Lillian threw her hands on her hips as Iroh tried escorting her out the meditation room, "I refuse to let him go, Zhao is heartless, cruel, disrespectful and he has no honor whatso-"

"Could you shut up?!?!"Zuko yelled as the flames of the candles licked the ceiling. Lillian's eyes widened in shock, "Excuse me?" Zuko closed his eyes as he started his breathing exercises again, "I'm trying to protect you Zuko! That's what friends do, and right now I thi-" Zuko growled and stood up and faced Lillian, "If you don't think I can do it then don't bother watching! I don't need you there!" Lillian's face fell, without a word she turned around and walked out. Zuko watched her leave and then sat down in front of the candles again. Iroh's face filled with sadness, now was not a good time for them to be fighting, "Prince Zuko, you know Lillian means well..." Iroh waited for a response from his nephew but he didn't say anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kasai!!!"Lillian yelled as she stood on the deck. The lionshark came up from her room and stretched out his body, "Are you ready to go for a run boy?" Lillian cooed as she placed her head against his. Zuko and Iroh walked out onto the deck, Lillian climbed onto Kasai with her back facing Zuko. "Good luck..."She whispered before she kicked Kasai in the ribs and they ran off the ship. "thanks..."Zuko whispered.

The wind blew through Lillian's hair as Kasai ran as fast as he could around the camp. They ran through the small forest that was at the back of the main camp site of the generals. Lillian rested her feet into the cool stream while Kasai scratched his claws against all the trees. 'Does Zhao suspect me? How does he even know about the Tenshi? What if Zuko starts to ask questions and find out? What if-' "grrrrrrrrr" Lillian watched as Kasai began to stalk a skunk rabbit, "Kasai, No!" The Lionshark whimpered at Lillian's order, he began walking towards her but still keeping his eye on his prey. "We Should head back... I wonder if Zuko's okay." 

Lillian and Kasai returned the camp just in time to see Zuko's victory. Lillian ran up beside Iroh as he cheered Zuko on, "Whoohoo!! Go Zuko!" Zuko was walking back to them when Lillian noticed Zhao getting up, his fist was filled with a large flame. Lillian sprinted to Zhao, Zuko opened his arms believing that Lillian was going to congratulate him, but Lillian ducked under his arm and blocked Zhao's attack, she diverted his fire ball up in the sky and then gave a powerful round house kick that knocked him back onto the floor leaving him gasping for air. "No Prince Zuko! Do not taunt your victory!" Lillian heard Iroh say, she turned to see Zuko being held back by Iroh, "Come on, Lets get out of this hell hole!"Lillian said as she threw both her arms around Zuko and Iroh, 

"I know what you are...." Lillian turned as Zhao spoke but he was laying on the floor still gasping for air. "Let's go Lilly!"Zuko called over his shoulder, Lillian shook her head, "Am I going crazy?"she whispered as she jogged up to Zuko....

"Tenshi...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helllloooooo

So Here is the next chapter!!! I hope you enjoyed it.

Please comment, vote and don't forget to tell me what you think! 

Sorry it took so long though... Soooo don't grow up!!! It's a trap!

until next time!!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

123K 3.1K 72
➼ new version!! [Fire Meet Gasoline] Jasmine's life turned upside down after she and her siblings had found a strange boy frozen in an iceberg who la...
109K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...
1.4K 89 10
If there was ever to be one thing that were true, it would be that Umeko was not meant to exist. Umeko was an Air-Bender, born a century after the ex...
49.3K 1.4K 22
Book II Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only t...