In Love with a Silverstone

By Inahan86

Rick Anderson was given one year to choose a wife to fulfill his grandfather wish, but the bride has to be on... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Final Chapter

Chapter 1

83.1K 1.1K 66
By Inahan86

Picture : Rick

***

Chapter 1

I looked at grandpa with wide eyes. Please tell me I’m hearing things. Tell me it’s just not true. I look at my parents and they just remained calm, as if they have knew it all along.

“You not serious are you grandpa?” I asked him.

“Do I look like I’m joking to you?” he looked at me sternly. I don’t dare to look at him and just shook my head.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I sighed.

“Because I love you and I want you to be happy. I don’t want you to go on wasting you time. You’re already twenty-five and it’s time you start thinking about marriage,” he said.

“But Grandpa, I’m not ready for this,” I whined trying to persuade him at the same time.

“You might think you’re not ready but you actually are,” he insisted, “I know you will find one of the Silverstone girls suitable as your wife.”

“Do I really have to do this?” I asked him again.

“Yes, if you love me and want me to die smiling,” he mocked. I let out a loud sighed. Damn. Why does he have to come out with such idea?  

“What happen if I or any of the Silverstone’s daughters didn’t fall for each other?” I asked him.

“I will die in sadness with my eyes wide opened because I dreamed of seeing you with one of them gone down the drain,” he said sadly but then chuckled, “I know you so well, Rick. You know your way to charm women and make them fall for you and I bet one of them will definitely falls for you. However, don’t you under estimate the Silverstone’s daughters. I’m sure they too could make you fall for their beauty.”

I was supposed to go to London and stay with the Silverstone; Mike and Elisa Silverstone. Mike is dad’s best friend and business partners. He looked after our business and branch in London. I am to attach there for a year to learn some stuff and gained some experience before I started working in our new branch a year later.

Unfortunately, grandpa has a different idea. He wanted me to look for a wife while I was there and all of the people which he thinks suitable for me are one of the Silverstone’s daughters. What happen if I didn’t married one of them? All his shares will be given to his partners and I won’t get a single penny out of his pocket anymore. Grandpa knew how much I love and how I dream to be the owner of his company.

He has been pestering me to get married too but I think I’m too young for any commitment. Grandpa said if I’m not ready to commit myself to one girl meaning I not ready to commit myself to lead a company. That’s why one of the reason force me to married but why the Silverstone? To make the company grow stronger.  

I wonder if the Silverstone knows about grandpa plans. Possible only their parents know about this considering both my parents knew about it. Maybe that’s the reason why they allowed me to stay with them.

They have 4 daughters. 3 of them are still staying with their parents. I admitted that the Silverstone’s daughters are beautiful. I have met those 5 years ago, when they come to for a visit except their third daughter who didn’t come along.

The eldest, Keyshia, age 25, the same age as me. She has a beautiful dark blond hair and blue eyes, slender body. I remember we used play together when we were small. However, I understand she’s married and recently had a baby girl. I never met her husband though since I did not attend her wedding.

Their second daughter is Madison, 23. She has a light brown hair, blue eyes and sweet beautiful smile, a smile you could never forget. Well, I never forget her that’s for sure. I see her as my potential future wife. Grandpa told me that she’s working in the same company with her dad. That’s means I get to see her everyday, at home and in the office and gives me a better chance to get to know her better. I really hope she didn’t have a boyfriend.

Brianna is their third daughter aged 21. She is still in college. I really can’t remember much about her because the last time I met her was when she’s 11 years old, which is 10 years ago. I do remember she’s a bit plump compare to the rest of them and I love to make joke about her but she’s beautiful nevertheless. She has light brown hair like Mady. I don’t quite recall the color of her eyes. She’s a bit tomboy and aggressive compare to her two elder sisters who are more ladylike. I do wonder how she looked right now. Maybe she has changed.

Their youngest is Lily who 17 years old still in high school, a bubbly young girl. She’s too has beautiful dark blond hair like Keyshia and blue eyes. I meet her when she’s was 12 at that time and she keep telling me that she’s in love with me. I wonder if she still felt the same, but she’s too young for me, don’t you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6K 28
Alice thought that life couldn't get any worse until she finds out that the fate of her family name is on her shoulders. She has to marry the man she...
62K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1M 25.9K 31
On her wedding day, Sam Sheppard would have bolted out of the door if she hadn't remembered why she agrees to marry Luke Russo on the first place. Sh...