Good in bad // the joker Jare...

By maloley_queen

"Let's play a little game.. You will be the princess of crime and I'll be the prince of crime." - Mr J - Viol... More

1 - New start
2 - Change
3 - NYC
4 - In the club
5 - you're coming with me
6 - taken
7 - Panic
8 - borderline happy
9 - too soon
10 - brakes
11 - back in black
13 - Adjust
14 - contact
15 - Bye bye party
16 - expect the unexpected
17 - The Hounds
18 - blurry face
A/N
19 - Goner
20 - Triggered
21 - stone cold
22 - holding onto you
23 - catch you later
!! A/N !!
24 - ditch
25 - jokes on you
26 - reunite
27 - Quinn's nightmare
28 - flames
29 - reverse
30 - crimes aren't just for criminals
Update!

12 - pistol

5.3K 183 59
By maloley_queen

[warning this chapter might be a bit long, don't forget to vote! Enjoy]

Violets POV
-
The plan has been set. Today is the day me and the joker and his crew are gonna be robbing the bank.

I'm actually really nervous, I can't imagine myself doing something so criminal like, but I'm following through for my mothers neckless.

I don't want to make a habit through this stuff and do it all the time, it would not go well with my conscious at all.

And no matter what I will not kill anyone, I know I wouldn't do it. The thought of taking someone's life away just makes me think of how my parents died, they died by a fucking monster. I'm not gonna become a killer.

I just got done taking a shower and am currently drying myself up. My hip feels a bit better today, it definitely hurt way more yesterday.

The joker gave me a choice to wear anything I wanted so I guess I'm just gonna throw on something decent. I wanna wear something to impress him, which I won't ever admit out loud but I love the way he stares at me, if I put on a outfit that's a bit extra cute I wanna know how he'll react.

After minutes of just going through the pile of clothes I finally found something nice to wear, I smirk once I look at myself in the mirror. (Here's the outfit)

Not too girly not too ugly. I think this outfit is pretty decent enough, I walk away from the mirror and leave into my room. I sigh as I make my way to my leather jacket that is ruined by sliding onto the concrete from the crash.

I zip open my pocket and reach my hand in to grab my small bottle of eyeliner. I don't have all my makeup supplies with me, it's all at the apartment. I huff to my thoughts.

I walk into the washroom and do my eyeliner with a sharp wing. I admire the way I did it and smile satisfied. I also have a lipstick that's a slight shade of dark red, I apply just the right amount and tuck it away.

"Aright, am I done...?" I ask myself quietly. I look at myself in the mirror once more before I walk away. I shrug with a nod and leave.

I walk over to the front door to leave my bedroom. I reach for the nob and  try to open the door but it's locked, I groan and begin to knock loudly.

"if somebody doesn't open the door I will kick it down!" I yelled annoyed. Seconds later I hear some keys jingle together and Someone opens the door.

I don't recognize who this person was, they seem to be one of the henchmen I guess. "As if you can kick it down little lady." He snickers looking at me up and down. I roll my eyes.

"I'll kick you down." I shoot back angered, he looks at me in disbelief. I won't hesitate to hurt him I'm already pissed off having to be locked in my room. Yesterday I couldn't fight because I was sore, but I feel better enough to punch someone out.

"I would like to see you try." He challenged, I nod "you sure?" I say getting closer to him with my fist tightened.

"Girls- girls girls," I suddenly hear a raspy voice coming from the end of the hallway. I turn my head to see the joker.

"-save your energy for something more meaningful.." The joker adds looking at henchman walking over to us. I squint my eyes at the man as he apologizes to the joker.

The henchman walks away and leaves me with Mr J. "Are all of your crew pricks?" I ask irritated.

The joker chuckles "what did you expect? for them to be all sweet?." I put a piece of hair behind my ear. "Yeah! I'm their guest." I say crossing my arms.

"You're not their guest, you're my guest. they don't live here." He explained with a serious face, "whatever." I mumble.

Joker remained silent just staring at me, I wonder what he was thinking, he looks a bit serious today. "What are you thinking?" I randomly ask him. He then stares at me right in the eye.

He smirks, "what do you mean?" He knows what I mean why is he lying "what are you thinking right now?" I ask again.

"Robbing." He says looking down at me with a small grin getting closer and closer. "Mmh.." I hum watching him closely.

He just keeps on getting close to me. I smirk and then walk away down the stairs "let's go rob then." I motion him to follow. The jokers raises his eyebrows and follows behind.

I wanna make sure he'll give the neckless to me so I'm gonna try my best for this, this neckless is important to me.

I walk down the stairs to see right away some guns on the kitchen table with knifes and Grenades, I smile immediately and quickly walk towards the pistols, and I pick one up.

I open the bottom and refill it with new bullets, as I remember the joker taught me last month at the shooting range.

I then feel someone behind me and I turn around. "You're getting the hang of this faster then I thought princess!" The joker eyes me while picking up a machine gun.

I smile, "Well this isn't school when it's math.." I joke. He chuckles and loads up his gun. "We are about to leave so you know what to do." He nods at me and walks away.

I shrug and tuck the pistol behind my back and cover it with my flannel and follow him out the door. I come out to see over ten men outside with two huge vans.

I don't know who anyone is... They all shoot there heads towards me as I walk towards the van. I hear some men whistle and of course I roll my eyes.

I go over to the side to one of the vans. I pull to open the van door and enter, I spot out a single seat and sit silently.

I cross my legs and wait to leave. Then suddenly many men who are very scary looking with tattoos sit down inside the van beside me and fill up the rest of the seats.

"Hello Ms violet!" One of the men touched my shoulder, I instantly look at him  "don't touch me!" I growled at him.

I hear some other man sitting across from me "oo she is a feisty one.." I turn my head and look at him I raise my arm then give him my middle finger. I hear the rest of the men laugh.

I'm not down for this bullshit. Didn't they tell you that I am savage. I hear the front door to the van open. I see the joker sit in.

"You guys better be getting along." The joker says in a serious tone and turns around looking at all of us. One of the henchmen decides to open the mouth, "violet gave me the middle finger." He points.

"What are you five?" I say rolling my eyes. The joker smirks, "You don't tattle tale on our new member." He glares at the man. Member.. I'm a member?

I don't even bother looking at anyone anymore. I just want to get to the bank and get this over with.

-- We finally make it to the bank after 30 minutes of dumb yapping of the henchmen talking about there 'bitches' and how they like to 'do' them. I literally am so irritated with them already.

"Okay guys so once we get in, I'll motion the signal before I take out my gun, do I make myself clear?" The joker explains very serious and made sure everyone knew the plan.

Everyone nods and we all split up. This could be a chance to escape but I cant.. He has something of mine that is very important, I can't just leave.

I walk in the large bank and begin to act like everything is okay, I walk over to the line up to talk to one of the ladies pretending I need some information.

I closely look around to see some of the henchmen getting in position and are secretly turning off the security cameras. If only these other innocent people in here new what was about to rise. I begin to tap my foot slowly looking around.

The plan was I need to be the next person in line before the joker makes his move so once I'm next, everything goes down.

The line moves quicker and quicker then i thought and before I knew it, I am almost next. I feel a breeze to the front door opening and I immediately know it's the joker. I bite my lip a bit nervous.

This is it- the lady is almost done with the man in front of me. I look around to see the henchmen ready. The man in front of me walks away and now it's me up in line.

This is when I take action. I walk over to front desk and smile at the lady, "Hi what can I do for you?" She asks politely.

The next thing before I knew it I hear loud gun shots behind me. "EVERYONE GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR!" I hear the joker scream viciously. I pretend to be scared and crouch down.

Everyone in the building was scared to death, there was babies in here I could hear crying. I here more gun shots go off.

The joker comes up to me and grabs my throat, not roughly but just enough to look real.

He points his gun at my head and looks at the lady "GIVE ME THE CODE TO THE SAFE OR ILL BLOW HER BRAINS OUT!" he roars at the lady who seems very frightened.

I pretend to cry, "P-Please gIVe It To HiM!" I ask her pretending to be in fear. The lady hands over a paper to the joker and the joker rips it out of her hand.

He pulls me over with him behind the desk as I hear the henchmen shoot some of the security guards. I yelp in actual pain because the joker was really tugging on me hard.

He looks at me with soft eyes and loosens up his grip. He looks back straight walking towards the safe. As he was unlocking it. A henchmen was covering us as he did.

When the safe opened I smile happy but then the joker looks at me and mumbles "don't smile." I quickly stop as he told because I have to act like I'm scared.

Some of his henchmen walk in the room with big bags and collect the money and gold.

The joker suddenly yells "hurry up!! The police are coming!" I almost jump wanting to help them put the money in the bags.

I look over the joker who seems very distracted and hurried. He turns his head over and looks at me noticing I'm looking at him.

He was about to say something but a loud gun shot came from behind us that made both of our heads quickly turn.

"The cops are here!!!" One of the henchmen yelled. I feel my heart beat fast as I know this is not good news for the joker.

I see the joker let go of my arm. "EVERYONE GO THROUGH THE BACK DOOR!" He ordered making everyone scramble off hurrying with the money.

I didn't know what to do. I stayed put with joker. Two of the henchmen stayed still trying to gather as much money as possible. I furrow my eyebrows as to them being stupid.

The joker looks at me a little worried "go to the van!" He points to the area where the back door is.

I nod and quickly walk away but as soon I was just near the back door I hear gun shots and the police screaming for everyone to get down.

I hear more gunshots go off. I turn my head back to the sound while I place my hand on the door to leave out the back.

I close my eyes and huff knowing I shouldn't do what I'm about to. I fast walk towards the joker hiding behind a wall.

I lightly gasp to see some police officers dead and the two henchmen dead. The only two people who were standing was one police officer and the joker who are fighting.

The joker was shooting at the officer and the officer was dodging almost every bullet. I begin to panic as I know the joker was struggling.

"Fuck." I muttered, I knew the police officer was almost about to win. I can't believe I'm about to do this.

I reach over to under my back and pull out the pistol and lock it, I quickly run over to the police officer from behind and punch him on the side of his head.

I then shoot right at his shoulder and leg watching him fall down. The joker looked at me in surprise and I quickly grab his hand.

We both run for the back end exit and I could tell he was in shock. I see the back door of the van wide open and we enter breathless from running.

I'm shaking from how scared I was from shooting that man. I said I'd never do such a thing, let alone to a police officer.

One of the henchmen drive off quickly and the men start asking us all sorts of questions "what happened in there?!" And "where's Jay and tony?" I don't bother saying anything as I sit in a proper seat.

The joker was just staring at me in shock. I just saved the joker. If it wasn't for me he could've been hurt or killed. I look away from him and down at my gun.

We get back to the jokers mansion and I remained quiet, the joker was pretty quiet himself but he was really happy counting the bags of cash he and his men stole.

As we walk in the house I place my pistol down on the counter and decide to just go to my room away from the loud chatting from excitement from the men.

As I was walking upstairs I could feel the joker staring at me. I ignore it and get inside my room and close it behind me. I sigh and walk over to my bed and sit slowly.

I can't believe I harmed someone, although I did it for someone who could've gotten harmed too, so either way it was a loss-loss...

I hear a knock on the door and I look up instantly. Who is it..?
----------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 598 32
My name is Violet Devereux and I am a superhero. Okay, not technically a superhero because I can't fly, or shoot lasers from my eyes. I am a perfectl...
287K 6.8K 22
(Y/N) was always looking for adventure. He couldn't ever turn down an opportunity for it. There was no acception when he met Gotham's prettiest psych...
127K 3.8K 32
The Joker makes one very big mistake that Harley won't let him get rid of. A story of Harley Quinn and the Jokers crazy relationship.
325K 7.6K 46
*COMPLETED "Don't ever worry about me. " He whispered in my ear, then gave me a passionate kiss. J's hand moved to my face, and cupped my cheek. I gr...