My Brothers Ally Is My Mate?

By nina-n

This book is being edited. Taylor Jones is 17, a badass and is in one of the most dangerous gangs in LA with... More

My brothers ally is my mate?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 15

8K 134 1
By nina-n

Taylor's POV

"be safe alright?"

"oh come on you know me better than that." I said pulling away from Luke. He chuckled and shook his head.

"see ya later Taylor." he waved at me on my way back to our cars.

"yes you will." I got into my car and rolled my window down. Me and the boys got our cars back last night when Luke and a couple of other officers went to go get them. We spent one night in the cell, and it was just like the old times. Only this time it was better 'cause I had my boys with me.

You're probably thinking what a weirdo I am for enjoying being in a jail cell for a night, but honestly, it wasn't that bad. Luke was really fun to hang out in a cell. Last night he brought us games and snacks, and hung out with us. He always done that back in Spain. He became one of my really good friends.

Before i knew it, we were back home and it was half four. We got let out at quarter to four so it took quite some time to get here. We went in and sat down in front of the tv. I went into the kitchen and heated up a packet of popcorn. When it was done, I went back inside and sat down on a sofa by myself. I didn't like sharing my popcorn. When I couldn't get any more sugar from it, I put it on the table and sat back groaning.

The boys were still tuned into their programme, so I got up and went back into the kitchen. I looked through all the drawers, and when I couldn't find when I was looking for, I tilted my head back and let out a quiet scream. I started walking round the kitchen.

Chance came into the kitchen and when he saw me, he sent me a confused look and stood in front of me, stopping me from walking.

"what's up?" he asked.

"I'm on a high"

"shit. Ok wait here." he went back into the living room and I started walking round the kitchen again. When he came back, the rest of the boys came with him.

"you ok Taylor?" Aiden said holding onto my shoulders. The doorbell but I ignored it and i saw Tyler go to get it. He came back a couple of seconds later, but I didn't turn round to look at him, I kept looking at Aiden.

"does it look like I'm ok. I'm on a fucking high again and I can't find a fucking thing in this fucking kitchen." I said shaking, trying to keep calm.

"ok that was a bad question. Just try and stay calm and me and the boys'll go out and get you something. For the time being, please don't smash anything." he left with the boys to go to the supermarket.

I continued walking round the kitchen when I heard Tyler talking to someone. I ignored it thinking he was on the phone, and when I heard the front door open and close, showing he was gone, I continued walking. Someone cleared their throat and I turned to see who it was.

"what you doin here?" I asked him.

"we have to work on the project remember. I came by yesterday but you weren't in, so I decided to come today."

"oh yeah I was arrested with the boys yesterday." I shrugged casually.

"arrested?"

"yeah we broke into a shop, threatened the guy with a gun, graffitied on a load of old buildings, and knocked down a couple of officers."

"how did you get away with all them charges?"

"I know a police officer. He was my cell buddy back in Spain and left. Now he's here and he gets me out of trouble. Back to my original question, what're you doing here?" he started walking towards me, and my heart started racing.

"Tyler asked me to stay with you, make sure you don't do anything stupid. They all looked like they were about to piss themselves. What did you mean before when you said you were on a high?" he asked leaning on the counter next to me.

"you heard that?" I said leaning next to him. He nodded his head and I put my head back and sighed.

"ever since I was little I'd go on a sugar high. I'd need a lot of sugary things to eat, and if I didn't get any I'd start getting into really bad moods. Yeah I know it's childish, but I can't control it, and I don't have diabetes or anything like that. I just love sugar and go on highs. The boys looked scared 'cause the last time I went on a high was in Spain when they came to visit me. It was half two in the morning and there was nothing to eat in the house, and all the stores were closed. I went completely mad and starting breaking stuff and shouting and screaming at everyone. I couldn't control it. I went out and went to all the stores in our neighborhood. When I checked all of them and they were all closed, I went to the park. The guys didn't find me till noon." I explained, and he just stood there watching me. I don't know why, but I cared about what he thought about me, and I didn't want that to be a bad opinion.

When he didn't say anything, I went into the living room. A couple of minutes later, Jace came in and sat next to me. We were sat in a comfortable silence, watching tv, when the front door opened. The boys came rushing in, and when they saw me and the house were alright, they all breathed a sigh of relief. Aiden came up to me and handed me a bag full of sweets and chocolate.

I took the bag and instantly started devouring everything in it. The boys sat down on the sofas and started conversation with Jace while watching tv. I was down with the bag in under an hour, and I got up from the sofa, pulling Jace up with me.

"where we going?" he asked with me still dragging him along.

"we're gonna go practise for our project." I took him to a room I found a couple of days ago on the top floor, next to the games room. The room was kinda like a music room, with drums, guitars, and a piano.

I opened the door and went in, holding it open for Jace with one of my hands. When he took it off me, I went in and stood in the middle and turned to face Jace.

"So how we gonna do this?" he asked walking up to me.

"I was thinking we could listen to it first". I shrugged. "then decide on the instruments, and work on it from there"

"alright. Turn it on then" I went over to the iPod dock in the corner, and put my phone in. I put the song on, and we silently listened to it. When the song finished, Jace went over to the guitars and picked one up.

"I think we should try these." he said strapping it over his shoulder. I smiled at him and went over to where he stood, and listened to him play.

Jace's POV

I rang the bell to Taylor's house to start on the project. Tyler came to open the door and asked me what I wanted. I told him I was working on a project with Taylor and he let me in. I went into the kitchen, where everyone was and stood next to Tyler. Taylor was in the middle, with all the boys around her. Aiden was holding Taylor by the shoulders, and she looked mad.

"how do you think I feel? I'm on a fucking high and I can't find a fucking thing in this fuckin kitchen" she said shaking. I could tell she was really angry, and she was on a high? What the fuck was she high on?

"ok we'll go to the store to get you something to eat, and please don't break anything." he left the kitchen and the rest of the boys followed him. Tyler took me to the side and said "we're gonna have to leave you here. Please look after her and don't let her break anything."

"sure thing" I said and he left the house. I went back into the kitchen, and Taylor was walking round, trying to calm herself. I cleared my throat, and she turned around to face me.

"what the hell are you doing here?" she asked me.

"we have to work on the project remember. I came by yesterday but you weren't in, so I decided to come today."

"oh yeah I was arrested with the boys yesterday." She shrugged casually, and to us gang members, it was nothing.

"yeah we broke into a shop, threatened the guy with a gun, graffitied on a load of old buildings, and knocked down a couple of officers."

"how did you get away with all them charges?" I asked 'cause normally we wouldn't get away with so much, and we'd have to spend more than one night in a cell.

"I know a police officer. He was my cell buddy back in Spain and left. Now he's here and he gets me out of trouble. Back to my original question, what're you doing here?" wow, she even gets officers to turn their back on charges.I walked towards her, and stopped next to her and leaned back on the counter.

"Tyler asked me to stay with you, make sure you don't do anything stupid. They all looked like they were about to piss themselves. What did you mean before when you said you were on a high?" I was really curious 'bout why she was high.

"you heard that?" I nodded and she put her head back and sighed. .

"ever since I was little I'd go on a sugar high. I'd need a lot of sugary things to eat, and if I didn't get any I'd start getting into really bad moods. Yeah I know it's childish, but I can't control it, and I don't have diabetes or anything like that. I just love sugar and go on highs. The boys looked scared 'cause the last time I went on a high was in Spain when that came to visit me. It was half two in the morning and there was nothing to eat in the house, and all the stores were closed. I went completely mad and starting breaking stuff and shouting and screaming at everyone. I couldn't control it. I went out and went to all the stores in our neighborhood. When I checked all of them and they were all closed, I went to the park. The guys didn't find me till noon."

I stood there shocked. She went out at two in the morning when she was a little kid, to look for some sweets. Obviously something happened to her when she was young that she needed sugar so badly that she went crazy over it.

I was thinking of what could have happened to her, when I saw her walking into the living room. I followed her and sat down next to her on the sofa. We were watching a programme, when the front door opened, and the boys came in, carrying a large bag of sweets.

Aiden gave the bag to Taylor, and she caned the whole thing in less than an hour. I sat there shocked that she could eat all that in such little time and not feel sick, but the boys looked like it was normal for them.

When she was finished, she got up and started dragging me towards the stairs.

"where we goin'?" I asked her when we got to the stairs.

"we're gonna go practise for our project." she took me to a room on the top floor, next to the games room. She walked in and went to the middle of the room.

"so how we gonna do this?" I asked walking up to her.

"I was thinking We could listen to it first. Then we could choose the instruments and work on it from there"

"alright put it on then." she went over to the iPod dock in the corner and put her phone in. The song came on and we stood there listening to it. When it finished, I already decided on what instruments to use.

I went over to the guitars and strapped it over my shoulder.

"I think we should try these." I said. Taylor smiled at me and came over to me. She stood in front of us as I played the song on the guitar. I looked up at her, and her eyes were shining. Up close, they were a grey-purple color.

I finished and Taylor grabbed an extra guitar, and we started from the beginning.

Taylor's POV

Practise with Jace was actually pretty fun. After we Practised on the guitars, we messed around a bit on the instuments. We messed around for a couple of hours before he left.

I went down and the guys were lazing around. I flopped down onto a sofa, and placed my feet in Jason's lap.

"feeling better?" he asked turning to me.

"yeah. And 'bout that I'm sorry for lashing out on you guys." they all turned to face me, and Aiden paused the tv.

"Taylor it's not your fault you can't control it. I'm not gonna say it 'cause I don't want you to get upset. But you can't control those urges. So don't blame it on yourself."

"thanks guys you're the best. I think I'm gonna go for a walk for a bit, just to clear my head." they murmured their replies and I put my converses on, and my black hoodie. I got out the house through the back door, and made my way into the woods. I kept on the path 'cause I didn't want to get lost at quarter to twelve.

I stopped when I got to a small lake, and sat down on the edge. I layed down on the floor, and looked at the stars. I smiled, thinking about my mom. I was about to close my eyes, when I heard rustling in the bushes to my right. I ignored it thinking it was my imagination and relaxed a little.

I heard the rustling again, and turned my head to the side. I sat up, and watched as a giant black wolf jumped out of the bushes towards me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 77 14
Destiny Paige has had a lot happen to her, her whole life has been turned upside down, her heart has been torn out of her chest and stomped into the...
165K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
103K 2.8K 38
Now that Alyssa is a supernatural creature like her friends, she doesn't have to worry about getting hurt and not being able to heal. But she still d...
1.8M 71.5K 71
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Spin off to "Abused Mate'" You do not need to read AM to understand this book but I would appreciate it if you di...