Here We Go Again

By Kid076

Again with this? (Sequel to Inexperienced) More

Sneak Peak
Time To Kick Ass
Sheesh
The Bull
You Mad?
Just Great.
Madness
Madness (Part 2)
Madness (Final)
All Falls Down
Let's Have Fun
After The Party Its The.....
Plans
Happy Birthday
It's A Party. It's A.....
I'm Sorry, What?
Here Goes Nothing.
Action
Let's Go
Happy Day?
I'm Confused
Weird
Date Night
Bliss
No!
...........
Bonus
Deep
Meeting The Family
What A Day
You Said What Now?

Listen

2K 118 135
By Kid076

Fun fact: All of these chapters are written off the top of my head tbh 

Vote, and comment please.

Look at my baby 😍😍

Rashad up there.

Reese POV

 "Happy Valentine's Day Shorty." the person said. I immediately recognized who it was when they said that. When the lights came back on, I saw Rashad biting his lip at me. Him so cute. I just stared at him, not in a bad way though. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked before I kissed him again. "Nope. Not at all. I have something to tell you though." I said as I dragged him outside. "What's up bae?" he said. Did I hear that right? Y'all heard that right? I'm bae and I haven't even done shit yet lol. "We aren't official yet but that's another story for another day but I know who set you up." I said as his face turned serious. "Who?" he said in this husky yet sexy ass voice.

  "It was Theo and Mira. That's partly the reason why she hasn't been visiting you. The other is because she has been fucking him too." I finished. "Where does he live?" he said clearly pissed. "I have no idea. If I did, I probably wouldn't be standing here with you." I said. I wasn't trying to be smart when I said that either bastards. I just meant that I would've already been beating his ass halfway to hell by now. "So that's why that bitch came to my parents crib today. To try and plant some more shit on me. Good thing I didn't let that bitch in. Oh I definitely have something for that ass. Both of them." he said.

  "Wait. Does said plan call for you to go back to jail?" I asked being dead serious though. "Nah shorty. I'm not leaving you again. I still gotta take you on an official date and officially ask you to be mine." he smiled. That smile got me ready to risk it all and take his ass in the bathroom or some shit and fuck him all night sheesh. "Stop doing that" I said blushing. "Doing what?" he said smirking. "You're an asshole." I said laughing. "You like it though." he said laughing. "Yea yea yea." I said flagging him. "For real though, what's up with you and ole boy earlier today?" he asked. "Nothing fool. My back was hurting from work the night before and he offered to carry me to class. He has a whole girl friend that's cool with me anyway. You would've known all of that if you would've let me explain to you." I said. 

  "My fault it's just that I was nervous and when I saw that, I thought y'all probably had something going on. How I got that from a simple piggyback is beyond me. I guess you say I was nervous as fuck." he said scratching the back of his neck. "Aww I make you nervous?" I said walking up to him. "Something like that." he said wrapping his arms around my waist and giving me a kiss. Them lips are sooooo damn soft! Yes lord for blessing me! "You staying over my house tonight so you can tell you friends that you aren't leaving with them." he said still holding me. "You better not try nothing either nigga. I'm not none of them easy bitches you use to having." I said glaring at him. 

  He laughed  "I promise I'm not. I mean if I wanted to, I could've been done that anyway. Nah we just gone chill like we normally do. That's all I promise." he smiled. "Whatever. Let's go back to the party. I wanna dance some more." I said as I grabbed him by hand and dragged him back to the party.

Rashad POV

 I got my shorty, so you know a nigga on cloud 9 right now. As I was dancing with my baby I heard a couple yell finally. I turned around and saw Mark and them standing there smiling. "Y'all finally got together. We was wondering when y'all niggas would wake up." Mimi said laughing. "We're not together." Reese said. "Yet anyway." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "Y'all are goals for real." Jay said. "We haven't even done shit yet." Reese said laughing. I love when he laughs, he looks so beautiful. Just then my phone rung. "I'll be right back, I gotta take this call." I said to them while kissing Reese' cheek in the process. "Awwwww" they all said. 

  When I got out side, I saw that it was Tony that called me. Why he would call when he was in the house is beyond me. I called him back to fill him on this situation we have. He answered on the second ring "Yo bro" he said. "Nigga why you dumbass call me when you are in  the house?" I asked him. "I'm actually not there at the moment. Had to handle some business but I'm on my way back. How did it go?" he asked. "Good. Perfect actually but we have another problem on our hands. I know who set me up." I said. "Who?" he asked. "It was Mira and Theo. That's not all though. Mira has been fucking the nigga while I was locked up. Hence why the bitch never came to see me." I said. "So what we about to do?" he asked. 

  "First imma drop Reese off at my crib. While I'm doing that, find out where that nigga is at. Once you find him let me know and I'll handle the rest." I said. "Ard bet. Imma look around and see where that nigga is at. Oh and Rashad, you got a keeper on your hands." he said. "Thanks bro and oh I know. I plan on keeping that for a long time." I said as we hung up. I made my way back in the house to find my baby. "You ready to go?" I asked him. "Yeah. Bye y'all. I'll text y'all later. Be safe getting back home." he said as he grabbed my hand and walked with me. "Can we get something to eat? I'm low key hungry and I don't feel like making anything." he said. "Sure babe what you want?"  I knew that was gonna make him blush.

  "Um, Checkers. I could use their fries right about now." he answered. "Ard cool." I said as I drove to the nearest Checkers. "Welcome to Checkers can I take your order" the server said. "Yeah, lemme get two big chicken deluxe, two fries, 4 apple pies, a strawberry cheesecake stacker and a medium coke and medium sprite." I finished. "Would that be all?" she asked. "Yea that's it." I said. "Your total is 13.28. Please pull up to the window." she said. I looked over to see Reese on his phone. "You better not be texting no niggas" I said. "Shut up, I was playing a game anyway if you really wanted to know. " he said. "I'm playing bae chill." I said as I pulled up to the window. I handed the waitress a twenty after she handed me out food. "Check that and make sure everything is in there." I said to him as I waited for the change.

  "Get me some barbecue sauce." he said. "Can I get two barbecue sauce?" I asked. "Anything for you daddy." she said as Reese almost broke his neck. "Yeah you might want to find yours because I'm damn sure not him." I said as I pulled off. "Chill shorty I had it." I said trying to calm him down. "Yea you better had. Even though I would've had to call Jay or one of them to hand her that fade." he said making me laugh. When I pulled up to the house, I got a text from Tony saying her found where Theo was at. "Shorty I got to handle something real quick but I'll be right. Here's the keys. It's not gonna take long I Promise." I said as I was handing him the keys.

  "Ok but I'll probably be sleep anyway." he said. "I know how to wake you up" I said smirking. "Don't get stabbed." he said as he walked in the house. I went in the truck and got out my duffle back. I quickly changed into my black sweats and thermal and then put my ski mask on.  Tony had texted me where he was at and that he was watching him from the car. I quickly drove to where he was at but made sure to park a couple of blocks down the street so he wouldn't be able to identify my car. I hid behind a few cars and found Theo walking down the street. This pussy thinks he's so smart.As I saw him, I thought about all of the shit he put me and my baby through. I ran up to him and punched the shit out of him. "Yo what the fuck" he said as I squared up.

  He threw his shit up and it was on. He tried to jab me but I dodged and two pieced his ass. When he stumbled back, I punched his ass in the face again. I allowed him some time to regain his composure because I was feeling a little generous. He tried to swing again only for me to dodge that and three piece his ass. I got bored from fighting him so I sent two to his face followed by and uppercut, which knocked his ass out. This isn't the end, the next time I see his ass, he catching this fade again. Tony ran up to me and dragged me to his car. "Nigga when the hell did you get over there? Where'd you park?" he asked me. "Three blocks down the street and around the corner" I said as he drove to spot. "Fucked him up something nice." he said. "This isn't over. There's more. Plus I got something for Mira's ass too." I said.

  "Handle your business bro. Hurry up and get home before anyone notices your car." he said as he drove off. That was only part one, the sequel is gonna be way worse trust me. Let me get home to my baby who's probably asleep now. When I finally made it back to my place, I saw my baby sleep on my bed. He looks so peaceful sleeping there. I can't wait until he officially becomes mine and moves in with me. I took off all of my clothes except some boxers and white tee and got in the bed and laid my head on his stomach. Happy Valentine's Day indeed.

Another update down.

Theo finally got that ass whooped.

Rashad doesn't play does he?

How cute are him and Reese?

Side note: I originally had Rashad holding Theo hostage and torturing that nigga. Too cliche?

What should we do with Mira?

I love each and every one of y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.2K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
14.2K 541 5
✌︎ Fast-forward 6 years from Zaire's senior year, we know look in depth of the lives of Daniel, Amrielle, Jermaine, and Zaire. Daniel is now studying...
51K 3.2K 28
This is a sequel to Fall For Your Type: Senior Year Maeko returns as well as many of the other characters as well as some new ones. If you read and...
180K 4.6K 17
{COMPLETED} [Teen Wolf and The Maze Runner Crossover] Never. Stop. Running. Funny, that was some of the best advice that was given to him in the Glad...