A Chosen Mate.

By SapphireFox

Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's h... More

A Chosen Mate.
Darius.
The Kiss.
I Love You.
In The Shower.
Pregnant?
Telling The Pack.
Hospital.
It's A...
Shopping!
Nightmare.
Jack.
Myah's Parents.
Daniel.
My Prince To The Rescue.
Karen And Darius' Parents.
The Baby Boy At Last!
Being A Mom.
Lucy.
The Proposal.
She's Back...
Wedding Day.
Explaining And Pack Base.
Pretenders Aren't Very Nice.
An Unexpected Turn Of Events.
The New Arrival.
One Big Happy Family.
The Final Fight.
Taken But...By Who?
Finally Found.
Not Again.
Memories.
Christmas.
Memorable Moments.

Twins.

9.1K 169 10
By SapphireFox

Chapter 34:

Darius' POV:

"Kids, come on, we need to drop you to your grandparents' house!" I call out. Sylvester comes out of his room with Lexi. She was in her lead and Sylvester was walking her. The doctor appointment was today and we had to drop the kids to Myah's parents' house. Sylvester and Faye love Lexi, they play outside and inside with her all the time.

"Ready, Dad," Sylvester confirms, smiling down at Lexi. She starts barking for his attention, she wants a cuddle. Sylvester lifts her up and starts rubbing behind her ears.

"Okay, one kid ready. Faye, where are you?" I demand. Faye doesn't turn up so I go into her bedroom to get her. "Come on, baby girl, we need to go or your Mommy and I are going to be late."

"I want to come," Faye pouts, giving me her puppy dog eyes that she knows I can't resist refusing to.

"You are coming," I remind, poking her nose.

"No, I mean to see the baby; I want to know if it's a girl or boy."

"We'll tell you when we collect you; you can't go into the doctor's with us."

"Why not?" she asks disappointedly.

"You just can't. I'm sorry, darling, but look, if it makes you feel any better, you can be the first to know."

"REALLY?!" she squeals with delight

"Yes, but don't tell anyone. Keep it a secret, now come on, baby, let's go." I take her hand and lift her up. Now I need to find Myah! "Myah, where did you go?"

"Darius, I need you to help me," Myah orders from the bedroom. Is she okay?! I rush into the bedroom with Faye in my arms. Myah was sitting on the bed, trying to get up. "I'm stuck, I can't get up." I laugh at her on the bed. "Stop laughing, it's not funny!"

"No, baby, it is," I chuckle.

"I'm so goddamn fat that I can't even get up off a bed!" Myah sighs.

"You're not fat, Myah. You're beautiful and glowing," I assure her, giving her baby bump a little stroke.

"No, I'm fat and it's your entire fault, you fucking asshole," Myah growls.

"Since you called me that, now I won't help you up," I taunt, sticking my tongue out as I tease her.

"I didn't mean it, now help me," Myah pleads.

"Should I help her, Faye?" I question.

"No!" Faye giggles in my arms.

"I swear you better help me or I'll kick your ass," Myah informs angrily.

"And how will you do that if you can't get up?" I remark, raising my eyebrow.

"Dammit, I didn't think it through." I laugh loudly and put Faye down. I take Myah's two arms and help her up. "Asshole," she mutters when she's up.

"I could put you back on the bed," I chortle.

"You wouldn't dare," Myah warns.

"Don't worry, I won't. Your Mommy's in a really bad mood, Faye," I note, studying Myah. She looks tired, annoyed and cranky.

"I can see," Faye agrees, nodding which just makes Myah more annoyed.

"Now let's get to this appointment, we're going to be late," I state. I take Myah's hand and hold Faye with my free arm. After locking the house, we all get in the car and I drive to her parents' house. Sylvester gets out first with Lexi and runs up to the door. I open the door for Faye and help her out and she runs after Sylvester. Myah was waiting for me to help her. I pretend to not notice her and start walking to the front door. Myah coughs loudly for my attention and I chuckle while turning back around.

"I'm only joking," I grin, walking back to her with my arms spread out.

"Good," Myah smirks. I guide her out of the car and take her waist as we go to the door. Sylvester rings the doorbell and the door opens soon after it was rung.

"Hello, kiddies, I've been so excited to baby-sit you, come on in," Myah's mother Crystal welcomes.

"Nanny!" they greet, hugging her tight.

"Aw, kids, I've missed you all so much," Crystal states, giving them big smiles. She takes them by the hands into the house and we follow behind. As the kids run off to Maddie who was at the doorway, Crystal turns to us and gives us a hug; me first because I was nearer and then Myah. "Oh, honey, it's getting harder and harder to hug you with your belly in the way."

"Don't you say I'm big too or I'll kill you," Myah discloses with a dead straight face. That just makes Crystal and I laugh more.

"Maybe there are two in there," Crystal wonders, bending down so she's face to face with Myah's baby bump.

"And I'll kill you if there are two," Myah adds, talking to me this time. I just smile because I'd be really happy if we were having two. "We have to go now, Mum, or we'll be late. I'll see you soon, ring me if they make any trouble."

"Don't worry; they have never been any trouble. Take care, you three! Or perhaps four," Crystal jokes, giving us a playful wink.

"Not funny, Mum," Myah chides, "No more jokes. I'm not in the mood."

"It's funny for us, don't mind her, Crystal, she's just in a bad mood this morning, her hormones are all over the place," I jest.

"Shut up, Darius," Myah scowls.

"Aw, Myah, I never got to hug you! Hurry back soon!" Maddie commands.

"We'll be back soon, don't worry. Bye, guys," Myah says. I take Myah's hand and we go back out to the car. I lead her into the car and then get in the other side. Myah looks down at her bump suddenly and I glance at her with concern. Did she get a pain? She places her two hands on her bump and rubs her hands around it. "The baby's kicking." Oh, phew, she's okay. The baby has kicked a lot more since two weeks ago. She's now twenty weeks, it's gone by quick.

It's not long now until the little baby's here. I place my hand on her belly and feel around for the kicking. I feel a kick near her side and rub my hand over it. A smile spreads across my lips as I feel a big kick. Maybe they'll be a good football player because they kick a hell of a lot. I gaze at Myah with my big smile and she smiles too. Who cares if we're late? We're making memories. We still have twenty minutes anyway and it only takes ten to get there. The baby starts kicking like crazy so I stroke over the spots where I feel kicks.

"Wow, the baby doesn't stop," I comment.

"I know, sometimes they hit me in the ribs or bladder and it's really sore," Myah laughs. Aw, I hope the baby doesn't hurt her much. "I think we have a little footballer in here."

"I thought that too," I grin. The baby starts to slow down and eventually stop. "Oh, well, it was nice while it lasted."

"Yeah," Myah concurs. I bend over her and tackle her bump with multiple kisses.

"I love you." Then I kiss her belly. "I love you." I kiss it again. "Daddy loves you so, so much."

"You're talking about yourself in the third person again," Myah mentions with a smile.

"I always do that when it's baby time."

"I know and I love when you do. You're an amazing father, I'm so happy it's you who I chose to mate with. You've given me so much and I love you so much."

"I love you so much too, ever since I first saw you. I felt so bad that we had to take you; I didn't think it was fair. And then, in like 40 years' time when we're old, another girl will be taken from her home, unfortunately. But I hope that she gets as much happiness with her mate as we did. I love you so much more, you're the reason I live. Every day with you is an adventure."

"I don't know why you didn't freak out when you found out I was pregnant the first time, we were so young, you could have left me."

"I wasn't freaked out, well, maybe hearing two heartbeats inside you was a bit freaky but besides from that I was happy. I was scared for a long time before and after Sylvester was born because I thought I was going to be a bad father and you deserved better than me. I never told you because you were scared too and I didn't want to worry you and scare you more so I put my fear behind me and tried to do the best I could to be a good father and mate but I obviously wasn't because I let so many bad things happen you: I let Jared hurt you twice which caused you to faint. I let myself get hurt which hurt and upset you, I hated seeing you sad because of what I put you through. I was the reason your parents were mad at you for so long. I let them take you, I should have taken care of you more or that wouldn't have happened. I let Lucy ruin our lives by almost breaking our relationship. I let her take Sylvester, I should have been more careful. I killed a person and maybe she deserved it but still, I'm a monster. I let Jessica do so many things to you that I can never fix. She hurt you so bad and you didn't tell me, I should have known you were upset. I let so many bad things happen you and the kids, I'm not amazing, Myah, you're the amazing one. I don't know how you stuck by me all these years? I hurt you so many times, I'm the reason all the bad things happened, I should have protected you. I'm so sorry, all I've ever wanted in my life is for you to be safe and that hasn't happened over the past ten years." I turn my head away from her and look out the window so she can't see the tears that were about to fall from my eyes.

"Darius, you're not the reason all those things happened. It was just bad luck, things happen. People get into fights with others, especially werewolves. You are not to blame for any of those things. I wish you told me you were scared about being a Dad. Yes, I was scared too but if I knew you were too we could have gotten through it together. Everything's turned out for the best, we're married, we have two beautiful and amazing children and now we're having another baby. You did protect me, Darius, I could tell you anything, you helped me through so much. I knew you knew I was upset when that Jessica thing happened because you were always asking me what was up, I was just scared to tell you because as you know I'm such a wimp and cry baby. I was frightened she was going to hurt Faye if I said anything. I wish I had told things to you sooner, things might have been different. But I don't care if things were different because I love now; I love how everything turned out. I love my life, my kids, my family, our friends and especially you the most," she cries. I hug her to my chest and kiss her passionately.

"I love you too, Myah, more than anything. Sometimes I just feel upset because I feel I've ruined your life."

"Why would you think that?" she asks with shock.

"Because if we had never taken you, you would have been able to finish school, get a good job because you're so smart, travel the world, start a life and family with someone else and grow old with them. If we had never taken you, you wouldn't have to have been a teen mom. 16 was a young age, really young. You were really scared, why wouldn't you be? And then you had to look after a boy for the rest of your life. When you were 18, we got married. I felt at times that you were only marrying me because you felt you had to. You never got the chance to go college because of Sylvester, instead you spent your days with Sylvester and I. Without me and Sylvester you could have seen your friends more often, like Jade. I took you from your family, they wouldn't have been mad at you if you weren't in love with me. You could have had a much better life without me. And then at 22, again I got you pregnant. I knew you were nervous again but then the fear started to fade away, thankfully. You were very young then too to have a second child, I was sorry for messing things up but I was really happy for another baby. And now here we are, with another little baby at 25. If you had a normal life you could have been getting a promotion or travelling the world right now but instead you have to be here and look after three kids with me. I'm sorry, Myah."

"Darius, please don't think that. You haven't ruined my life. I never regret the pack taking me or you getting me pregnant. Yes, all those things you said about getting a job, starting a life with someone and a family sounds nice but I wouldn't trade anything in the world for that because everything I've ever wanted I have right now." She takes my hand and squeezes it. "I have you: the most handsome, gorgeous, sexy, fit, caring, sweet, honest, understanding, helpful, intelligent, wonderful husband a girl could want, I have the most loving and supportive friends and family and I earned another family when I married you; I was part of your family with Karen and your parents and I have the most adorable and best children in the world that I never regret having so young. Being a teen mom wasn't that hard because I had you by side and that made it a fantastic experience with so many memories that I adore and cherish. I do see my friends often, for the first two years of Sylvester's life we lived in the pack house, I was surrounded by my friends every day and I still see them daily now! My parents were never mad that I had gotten pregnant or fell in love, they were just shocked and angry that I had been taken, they loved you as soon as they met you. They love you like a son now and my brother and sister love you like a brother. I never married you because I felt I had to because of Sylvester, I married you because I loved you. You are the reason I have all these amazing things in my life that I never want to get rid of. And now, here we are at 25 with another baby like you said and I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. My life just keeps getting better every day because all these amazing things I was telling you about are in my daily life. I would not change one thing that's happened, I love everything. I love you, our baby and our kids. I love the family we've made. Darius, you could have left me at any time but you stayed and helped me raise Sylvester and because you stayed we're here now in front of my parents' house about to go to the hospital to find out if we're having another little boy or girl."

"I love you so unbelievably much, Myah!" I crash my lips onto hers and we move in sync. She starts moaning against my lips and my breathing quickened. "You are the best fucking thing in my life," I confide between kisses. I start kissing her mark and slowly start kissing lower every time. "You are the most beautiful, caring, sexy, loving wife in the whole world. I hope you know that!" She puts her hand around the area on my jeans that was covering my crotch and she squeezes. That made me go so hard and I moan softly. I wish she put her hands down my pants instead of over them. She puts her hand up my shirt and trails her fingers down my chest, seductively.

"You better fuck me hard tonight because I need you. I get really horny during pregnancy."

"I know," I smirk. She smirks too and bites my lip for entrance. I happily grant her it and our tongues mingle. "I wish we could just forget the appointment and go to bed but I really want to know what we're having."

"I know, me too. If we go now and be quick, then we can go home soon. I can ask my parents to baby-sit the kids because if they're at home tonight they'll be up all night," she says softly. So fucking dirty, I love it!

"Let's get going then!" I give her a quick kiss and start the car. I drive quicker than you were supposed to and instead of the usual ten minute drive, it was only 6 minutes. I get out and then help Myah out. I check my watch. "We're here just on time; it's on in two minutes."

"We better hurry then." We go inside and are asked to sit in the waiting room. I want to sit her on my lap but I know that would be inappropriate since there are others in the room with us. Myah looks over at a woman with surprise. Does she know her? The woman was around 26 and she had a baby bump sticking out. She wasn't as heavily pregnant as my Myah because she's 20 weeks and this woman only looks around 14 weeks.

"Hey, Myah!" the woman says, walking quickly towards Myah. Myah eventually gets off the chair after much struggle to stand up which I laugh at, as mean as that sounds. They hug which was also a struggle because their bumps hit off each other. They end up laughing at their bellies touching. I've never seen pregnant women hug before, I wonder what it would be like it they were both 40 weeks and hugged? Now that would be hard.

"I haven't seen you in years, Emma," Myah tells her.

"I know, almost ten soon. I still recognised you though, the only real difference is you've gotten taller, more beautiful which I didn't think was possible and bigger," Emma smiles, referring to her bump. Myah gives her a big, thankful smile.

"Thank you, as have you! You're glowing!" Myah smiles. "Who's the lucky man?" I notice a man smiling over at the two women talking. This must be her boyfriend or husband.

"I'm the lucky one, his name is Emmett. He's right there actually. Come meet Myah, Emmet," Emma says. Emmet gets off his chair and shakes Myah's hand.

"Hi, Myah, I'm Emma's husband Emmett," he introduces.

"It's great to meet you, I never knew you got married, Emma," Myah says. I get off my chair too and Myah introduces us. "This is my husband Darius."

"It's nice to meet you both," I say, giving them a warm smile and we shake hands.

"It's lovely to meet you too, Darius. Aw, you got married too? I didn't know, I moved away after you left and I've only came back recently," Emma says.

"Yeah, we got married 7 years ago actually," Myah says, giving me a smile.

"Wow, 7 years. I can't believe I missed the wedding. You were only 18?" Emma says.

"Yeah, teenage love birds," Myah smiles, taking my hand. A smile lights up on my lips and I kiss her.

"Aw, that's so sweet, how long have you known each other?" Emma asks.

"Almost ten years," I answer.

"That is amazing. I'm assuming you're a werewolf because Myah was the Chosen One?" Emma concludes.

"Yes, I'm a werewolf and she's my mate. She's actually a werewolf now too," I say.

"Yeah, I turned two years ago," Myah appends.

"That's great, I'm so happy for you. When did you find out about this little one?" Emma inquiries, resting her hand on Myah's belly.

"11 weeks ago but she's 20 weeks," I announce proudly.

"I was thinking you're a bit ahead of me," Emma chuckles.

"We're only 15 weeks," Emmett declares. I was so close!

"That's great! So when did you get married? I missed yours too," Myah asks.

"We got married 15 weeks ago actually," he replies with a shy smirk.

"That was a good honeymoon then," I grin then smirk. They laugh and nod in agreement.

"It wasn't planned, so we were shocked when we found out," Emmett says.

"All of ours weren't planned either," Myah says, poking me in the side which makes me chuckle.

"All? You have another baby?" Emmett asks.

"Oh yes, I forgot you didn't know. We have two more kids besides from this one," Myah confirms.

"Aw, that's adorable. Twins?" Emma asks.

"No, we actually had our first when I was 16 so we were teenage parents. His name is Sylvester and he's almost nine and Faye is now three, her birthday was last week actually, we had her when I was 22," Myah explains.

"Oh, I never knew you were pregnant at 16. I wish I was there to support you, Myah," Emma says, giving her hand a squeeze.

"It's fine, I had all the support I needed," Myah reassures, smiling up at me. I kiss her cheek and feel her bump.

"Your family is so cute, I'd love to meet them sometime," Emma smiles.

"Of course, oh, I forgot to tell you, Darius, how Emma and I know each other. We were neighbours, she lived on the house on the right to my parents' house and we also were in the same class. Do your parents still live there?" Myah asks.

"No, we moved up north after you left. That's how I met Emmett, I met him up there six years later," Emma says.

"Darius and Myah Walker," the nurse calls.

"That's us; we're going to find out the sex, we better go. It was great to see you again, Emma, we should meet up sometime. Congrats on the baby and wedding. It was lovely to meet you, Emmett," Myah says then hugs Emma and shakes Emmett's hand and I shake both their hands.

"It was lovely to see you too! I'll call you. I can get your number of your parents or Jade, I met her last week. We're a bit late on the congrats for your wedding, but congrats on the baby and good luck. I hope Faye and Sylvester are good, they sound so cute and if they look anything like the either of you they must look adorable. I can't wait to meet them," Emma says, "Bye, guys." Darius and I say our goodbyes and go to the room we were called to. Our doctor was in there, waiting for us.

"Ready to find out what we're having?" I ask with a big smile.

"Yes," she smiles back then kisses me.

Myah's POV:

After saying hello to our doctor, I sit on the bed.

"I'm going to do the ultrasound now, could you lie back please?" she asks. I lie back onto the bed and my pull my top up. I look at my protruding baby bump and sigh.

"You look beautiful," Darius whispers in my ear then kisses my cheek again. "I love you." I grin crazily. I can't help smiling because I'm in love. He leans down and kisses my bump. "Daddy loves you too." The doctor then puts the cold gel on my stomach and uses the transducer to move it around. We look at the black and white screen. They've got so much bigger since last time. "He or she's so big."

"I know, they were so small last time and now look at them." I couldn't help notice there was another big blob. I didn't know what it was, was there something wrong? Our baby couldn't be that big! But it would explain why I am much bigger than I was at this stage during my other pregnancies; I've never been this big at 20 weeks.

"Do you want to know what you're having?" our doctor asks with a smile, snapping me out of my thoughts of the other blob. Darius and I look at each other for confirmation.

"Yes or no?" Darius asks me.

"You do too, right?"

"Definitely," he answers.

"Then yes, Doctor, we'd like to know." Darius takes my hand in his and starts stroking it. Should I ask about the other blob?

"You're having a girl and a boy," the doctor says, smiling at the screen showing our beautiful girl and- WHOA, WHOA, WAIT... and our gorgeous boy? I gasp in shock and look at Darius. His jaw had dropped and he looks between me and the screen, not sure which one to look at. She must be wrong, there's only one baby. She wasn't here when I had my first and only ultrasound which was a weeks ago, it was a nurse who did it for us. She has to be wrong, right? But... that does explain the bigger bump so she must be right. And plus, she's a qualified doctor, she knows her stuff.

"There are two babies?" I ask with disbelief.

"Yes," she confirms. "It says here on my notes that you were only carrying one, so this must be a shock to you both. One of the babies must have been too low and close to the spine or something to be seen on the ultrasound but don't worry, they're both fine and healthy. Here's your little boy." She points to one baby which is the first baby I saw and then she points to the other baby. "And this is your girl. Congratulations to you both!" There is a long, shocked silence. "I'll let you two have a bit of privacy."

One's another girl! Aw, Faye's going to be so happy. And another one is a boy, Sylvester will be so happy too! There's one for each of them. I'm still shocked, I can't believe it. What are we going to tell the others? Four kids, holy fuck, how will I cope?! I should have thought about that before this happened. Is Darius okay with this? If he's anything like me then he's not. We have a dog now, so how will we look after five things? I'm going to chop off his balls so this can never happen again. I look over at Darius and he pulls me into a kiss while cupping my face. The delighted look on his face denoted that he was excited and happy about this.

"We're having a girl and a boy," Darius repeats. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" He kisses me all over the face and I don't respond to his loving kisses. He pulls back and sighs. "You're still shocked, I'm guessing."

"Of course I still am, I've just found out we're having twins. There's another baby, Darius, what are we going to do?"

"We're going to raise our four little kids," he smiles.

"It's not that easy. How are you not freaking out by this?"

"Because I know everything's going to be okay and I'm happy we're having another baby, even if they were a surprise." He takes my hand and strokes it. He knows how to make a woman feel much better and happy but I'm still shocked. "I'm surprised I haven't heard their heartbeat, I should have noticed there was an extra one." 'Yeah, well you didn't, asshole' I felt like saying. I grab the paper towels off the table beside me. "Here, let me do it for you."

"No, I'm doing it. You've done enough," I mutter. I wipe the gel of my stomach and sit up on the bed. I'm going to ask him to have a vasectomy after this baby because four is enough.

"I'm sorry, Myah. I never meant for this to happen and get you upset and mad," Darius says softly. I can never be mad at him long but I'm still shocked. I pull my top down over my big bump and sigh. How are we going to tell everyone else? Oh my God, my mother was right, she's after jinxing it.

"I'm going to kill my mother," I growl and he chuckles softly.

"She only meant it as a joke; she didn't think it was actually going to be true."

"I know but I'm still going to kill her and you."

"I'm sorry, darling," he whispers.

"No, don't apologise, it's fine. It's not your fault, things happen, we both made them. I'm sorry for being mean to you, Darius," I say, giving him a sympathetic smile. "I'm just scared."

"Don't apologise, baby, I know this must be a real shock to hear. You have nothing to be scared of, I won't let anything happen you all. We'll do this together." He takes my hand and kisses it. "I love you."

"I love you too, Darius," I smile happily.

"And I love our babies too," he adds. I'm still going to have to get used to him saying "babies". I'm not too shocked anymore, Darius loves me and that's all that matters, we're going to be a family and a really big one.

"Can we please stop at four?" I beg. I wanted maybe one more but if we do have just one more, but it would have to be years away.

"If you want to, I've always wanted five, but I think you'll have a heart attack if I impregnate you again," he says which makes me laugh.

"We'll see in like five years," I say. A random thought pops into my head. "When we're 36, Sylvester will be 20..." I start. "What if he's going to be making babies when we're making another baby?!"

"I doubt Sylvester will be a teen parent too, he might not find his mate till his mid-twenties."

"But still, it would be so weird if he was going to have a baby the same time we have another baby." In eight years I'll be 33, almost 34 and Sylvester will be 16, almost 17. He could find his mate and get her pregnant at the same age Darius and I got pregnant first. What if Darius and I got pregnant then too? That would be too freaky. That better not happen. Darius bends down and places two kisses on my big belly. He rubs the curve of our babies and gives them a smile. I ruffle his hair while he does it and he smirks. He leans up and kisses me softly. I wrap my arms around him as I kiss him back and enjoy the moment. When we pull back we gaze into each other's eyes for a while.

"Are you okay now, honey?" he asks, looking at me with concern.

"I'm perfect, I'm sorry for getting angry at you."

"It's fine, it's my fault for keep knocking you up," he smirks. "I love you."

"I love you too, now let's go," I smile. He helps me off the bed and we go out to our doctor.

"Everything okay?" she asks with a smile.

"Yes, thanks," I respond back with a similar smile.

"Are you sure the other baby is okay?" Darius asks.

"I'm 100%, they're both good and healthy, don't worry," she says, "Here's your ultrasound picture." She hands me it and I look at the two babies.

"Thanks, see you next time." We say our goodbyes and Darius drives us back to my parents' house. I walk inside first while Darius has his hand on my back. We close the door behind us and we hear loud footsteps running down the stairs. Faye runs downstairs and goes straight over to Darius. He lifts her up as she runs into his arm.

"Quick, tell me before Sylvester comes down the stairs," she gasps out of breath.

"We're going to tell everyone at the same time, honey," I deny.

"I promised her I'd tell her first because she was upset that she couldn't go to the appointment, can I?" Darius asks for confirmation.

"Okay but Sylvester better not feel upset," I say, hoping he won't.

"Your Mommy and I are having a boy and a girl, Faye," he smiles.

"A boy and a girl? Is it an alien?" she asks with shock. Darius and I share a laugh.

"No, no, honey. It's twins, we're having two babies. One is a girl and one is a boy," he supplies.

"I thought you were only having one baby, Mummy," she says.

"I know, so did your Daddy and I but we found out there's another baby when we were at the doctor's, so you're going to be the big sister of two babies! Are you okay with that?" I ask.

"Yes! Now I get two people to play with! I can play dolls with my sister!" she giggles. I smile and give her a big kiss on the lips then she kisses Darius.

"And you can play cars with your brother," Darius adds, letting her down. Faye hugs my legs and plants two kisses on my belly.

"I love you, babies and Mummy and Daddy," she smiles, patting my belly. I lift her up carefully and she gives me another big kiss.

"Be careful with your back, baby," Darius worries.

"I know but I'm a werewolf, so I'm good," I remind him. We go into the kitchen where we find my parents, Maddie, Jack, Karen, Brandon and Darius' parents.

"Aw, yay, you're back! What are you having?" Angela, Darius' mother asks excitedly.

"Whoa, Mom, what are you and Dad doing here? And Karen and Brandon, why are you here?" Darius asks with shock.

"We all came to find out what you are having, now tell us!" Karen says, eagerly. I hear the loud banging of feet coming down the stairs. Sylvester and Blake run in.

"Aw no, did you tell everyone?" Sylvester assumes. I notice Lexi was in Maddie's arms, wagging her tail happily.

"No, not yet," Darius says.

"Come on, tell us," Jack says impatiently.

"Do you want to tell them or shall I?" I ask Darius.

"Can I?" Faye cuts in before Darius can respond.

"Aw, you already told Faye?" Maddie concludes.

"Yes and you can, sweetheart," I say. Faye smiles excitedly and Darius puts his arm around my back again and onto my waist.

"It's a boy and a girl!" Faye shouts with happiness. Everyone's jaw dropped with shock but you could see in their eyes it was a happy shock.

"It's twins, surprise," Darius smirks which makes me grin.

"Twins, as in two?" Brandon asks with disbelief.

"Yeah, we only found out today too," I say, biting my lip.

"Holy fuck," Jack says with shock.

"Language, Jack, there are kids," my Dad warns.

"I knew you were really big but I didn't know that was the reason for the bigger bump," my Mother laughs as she comes over for a hug. I put Faye down and hug my Mum.

"Congratulations!" they all cheer, coming over to Darius and I.

"Aw, honey, you've made me so happy. Twins, I knew it!" my mum smirks.

"Oh shut up, Mum," I laugh.

"I can baby-sit whenever you want," she offers.

"You don't have to; you already help out enough as it is but thanks, Mum." My Dad comes over next and hugs me tight.

"Congrats, honey. It looks like you're going to be having our third and fourth grandchild, you're all grown up now," my Dad smiles proudly, stroking my hair. I notice my Mum wipe a tear from her eye.

"Aw, Mum, please don't cry," I say.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. I'm just so happy and I always get emotional at times like this," she sniffs. I smile slightly at her and my Father and they smile back.

"We love you, honey," my Dad says.

"I love you both too," I repeat. They each give me a kiss and then Brandon and Karen come over to me. Karen practically was jumping with excitement. I laugh at her and she tackles me with a hug.

"Congratulations, congratulations," she repeats.

"Thanks, Karen," I grin.

"Aw, you're glowing, Myah. You look so beautiful and big! That bump is to die for!" she exclaims, rubbing her two hands over it.

"You can have it, it's too big and fat for me," I whine.

"You're not fat, you look perfect, congrats by the way," Brandon smiles.

"Well, thank you both," I smile. They both give me a kiss on the cheek and a hug before going over to Darius. Angela and Michael, Darius' parents were next.

"Oh, Myah, I still can't believe it! There are two!" Angela squeals, feeling my belly. They were kicking a bit and she smiles down at my bump. "Aw, they're kicking."

"I know, they do it a lot," I tell her.

"Are you and Darius going to be able to handle four? We can look after Faye and Sylvester for the first couple of weeks, if you'd like?" Michael proffers.

"Oh, no, we couldn't let you do that. Of course we'll be fine, but thanks, guys," I say.

"You know our number if you ever want us to look after them, we'd be happy to help with our grandchildren," he says.

"I know, it means a lot to us, thank you again," I say. They both give me a hug and then go over to Darius and then lastly Maddie and Jack come over to me.

"Knew it!" Maddie squeals.

"No you didn't!" I chortle.

"Okay, I didn't but still!" she smiles. "Congratulations, Myah! I'm so happy for you both!"

"Thanks, Maddie," I say, hugging her tight.

"You are going to get so big," Jack informs with a chuckle, pulling me into a hug next.

"Please don't remind me," I groan.

"Pregnancy is so beautiful though," Maddie says.

"Not to the person who's pregnant, they just feel fat all the time," I explain.

"Well, you look beautiful now," Jack compliments, placing a hand on my oversized bump.

"Thank you."

"I'm going to have a niece and nephew again," Jack grins, "I can't wait until they're born."

"Me too!" Maddie agrees. "I'm going to bring them everywhere!"

"You're going to be their fun Aunt Maddie," I say.

"Am I not fun?" Jack asks with a frown.

"Yes you are, everyone is fun, the kids love you all," I say.

"I bet they love me more," Jack teases, sticking his tongue out at Maddie.

"Nu-huh! They love me more!" Maddie protests, hitting Jack on the chest.

"They love you both equally," I laugh, pulling them away from each other. Faye comes up behind me and hugs my legs. "Hey, baby girl!" I lift her up carefully and kiss her.

"Aren't you so beautiful?" Maddie says, stroking her cheek.

"Yes she is, so, so beautiful, just like your Mommy," Jack notes which makes Faye giggle.

"Are you exited for the twins, Faye?" Maddie asks.

"Very excited! I really want to play with them and show them all my toys," Faye says.

"You're going to be the best big sister in the whole world," Jack smiles.

"Really?" Faye asks happily.

"Yes, really. The babies are going to love you and Sylvester so much," Jack says. Sylvester pops over to us when he hears his name.

"Congratulations, Mummy, I can't wait until they're born," Sylvester says.

"Aw, thank you, Sylvester. I'm half way there now, just another 20 more weeks so not that long left and then they'll be here," I say. He places two kisses on my belly and holds onto it as if he was protecting the babies. The babies start to kick as if they know their brother is protecting them.

"Hello to you guys too," Sylvester says, smiling at my belly.

"Oh, Sylvester, you're so sweet and cute. Both you and Faye are. I'm so lucky to have you as my niece and nephew," Maddie compliments. Sylvester gives Maddie a hug and thanks her.

"We better get going, say goodbye to everyone, kids," I say, ruffling Faye and Sylvester's hair.

"Bye, everyone, we love you," Faye and Sylvester say in unison. We all say goodbye to everyone individually and then go back to the car with Lexi sitting on Sylvester's lap.

"Mummy, can we go to the pack house?" Faye asks.

"Hmm, I don't know, it's almost bed time," I say, thinking about it.

"We'll only stay there for a little while and if we stay for a long time then Faye and Sylvester can go up to one of the bedrooms until we leave," Darius suggests.

"Okay, we'll go, but you're still going to bed at your usual time," I state.

"Yay!" Faye squeals. We arrive at the pack house and we all get out. Faye knocks on the door with Sylvester because Darius and I were far behind because he was helping me get out of the car.

"How do you think they'll react?" I ask nervously, before we reach the door.

"They'll be happy, don't worry, darling. I promise everything's going to be okay," Darius assures. The door opens and Adam picks up Faye and spins her around.

"Hello, you two. What are you guys doing here at this time?" Adam asks. Sylvester greets him then goes inside with Lexi.

"Faye wanted to see you all," Darius smiles.

"Aw, aren't you so cute?" Adam smiles, taking her inside. "Oh shit! I forgot you had the appointment today! So tell me, what are you having?"

"We want to tell you all at the same time," I say, following him inside.

"Dammit, I wanted to be the first to know," he sighs. "Okay, they're in here." We all go to the sitting room where most of the pack was, Sylvester was already in there with Lexi.

"Don't worry, I didn't tell them," Sylvester says.

"I'm right, aren't I? It's a boy?" Chase asks.

"No, Chase, it's a girl," Dominic disagrees. Darius and I sit down opposite them as we listen to their disagreement.

"Dominic's right, it's a girl," Dawn adds.

"No, boy!" Savannah says which makes Darius and I laugh at them all.

"Come on, you two. Tell us it's a boy," Damon says.

"It's not a boy!" Adam argues.

"You're both right!" Darius chuckles. "Now stop arguing, although it is funny."

"What do you mean we're both right?!" Chase asks.

"I mean, it's a boy and a girl," Darius explains.

"It's two sexes?!" Adam asks with disturbance.

"No, you dumbass! It's obviously twins!" Dominic says, hitting him on the back of the head.

"Why didn't you tell us it was twins?!" Savannah asks excitedly.

"We only found out about the other baby today," I say.

"It explains why you're so big," Dawn laughs, coming over and hugging me.

"Aw, that's great news. Congrats," Zayn, Savannah's mate smiles. They all give us hugs and kisses then give my big belly rubs.

"Four kids, wow, that's a lot," Damon comments.

"Don't I know it," I chuckle.

"You have some real powerful sperm there, Darius," Chase smirks.

"Chase, shut up," Darius laughs.

"Get the wine, we're celebrating," Savannah squeals.

"Too bad you can't drink, Myah," Dominic teases.

"Dammit," I scowl.

"Don't worry, I won't drink either," Darius says, giving my belly a rub.

"No, please drink. It will make me feel guilty if you don't," I plead.

"Okay, fine but only one drink," he says. I smile and give him a big kiss. Savannah comes in with the wine, champagne and glasses and they all make a toast while I drink my orange juice, stupid orange juice. I can't wait until I'm not pregnant anymore, then I can drink whenever I want!

"Lucky me," I say sarcastically, referring to my drink.

"Aw, poor knocked up Myah," Dominic pouts. I scowl at him then stick my tongue out. "I'm only kidding, come here, preggers." He pulls me into a hug and kisses me on the head. "At least you're half way there!"

"Yeah but still, no drink," I say sadly.

"If it makes you feel any better, it's not that good," Adam says. I knew he was lying though because I'm a werewolf.

"You're lying and plus I can smell it, it's like Heaven!" I say.

"Better than Heaven," Zayn laughs. They better stop teasing me or I'll get really annoyed! Faye started to get tired after an hour and a bit so she rests her head against me while she goes asleep. Sylvester was on the other side of me trying to sleep. I put my arms around them both and smile. Eventually Sylvester goes asleep too and I sigh with relief. Finally, they're both asleep!

"Did they take it okay?" Damon asks.

"Yeah, they were both very excited," Darius answers.

"That's good, I hope they don't get jealous or feel left out when the twins are here," Dawn says.

"Course they won't, everyone's always doting about them all the time and that won't change. They're going to suffocate the twins because they'll be spending so much time with them! I bet Faye will spend a lot of time with them because Sylvester's all grown up now and he also has Lexi and Blake who's nearer his age to play with," Chase says.

"He's grown up so fast," I note with a sad sigh, stroking his cheek as I gaze down at him. "Where has the time gone? Next thing you know they'll be moving out!"

"We can make more babies then," Darius proposes with a hopeful smile.

"Oh, shut up with your ideas, four kids is enough!" I disagree.

"But, My-"

"I'll think about it," I disclose and he smiles happily. I did already agree to one more so I can't break my promise. I want one more anyway, I love kids! "Can we go home now, honey? I'm exhausted."

"Stay here the night, you can take your old room and the kids can have one of the spare rooms that they stay in when we baby-sit," Savannah proffers. "Please! We can all go out for breakfast and catch up!"

"We catch up everyday, Savannah, we meet up everyday," I laugh.

"I know but still, it'll be fun, please, guys!" she begs. Darius gives me his puppy dog eyes that I can't resist so I cave in and agree. They all grin happily and I give them all goodnight hugs and kisses while they offer me congratulations, a good sleep and rub my protruding belly. I message everyone telling them the news just before I fall asleep and nearly all of them call me up to wish me congrats. I felt so happy in that moment because I have everything a person could want. Darius was kissing my belly during all my phone conversations and it was so cute. I would ruffle his hair every once in a while and he'd chuckle against my skin. Life just keeps getting better and better! Two boys, two girls, a dog and a Mummy and Daddy. What a lovely, huge family!

Sorry for making you guys wait for an update. Thanks for waiting! If you guys have any ideas for what you want to happen then comment it, I'm up for any ideas you guys want to happen in the story. Please vote, follow, comment and check out my other stories! Have a wonderful day, I hope you enjoyed the story, sorry that much didn't happen. I'll try update soon but please forgive me if it takes a while to update. Thanks for reading and bye-bye for now, readers! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 264K 36
I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the...
331K 10.3K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
1.4M 42.8K 58
He rejected me, all my life I have dreamed of my mate and our lives together. But he rejected me, I knew my fate, I knew his. He could survive, I wou...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...