I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the man who is getting engaged to his pregnant girlfriend today. I could hear the music coming from the engagement party happening a few yards from where I was.
As I lay on the cold hospital bed, I didn't know if I should laugh or cry at the irony of the moon goddess's 'gift' for me.
Turns out the woman I pitied all my life was ME.
- 1. Mr. Perfect's imperfect day
- 2. At the Doorsteps of a Forever
- 3A. The Woman I never wanted to be
- 3B. The First Time 'They' Met
- 4. I'll take your beautiful farewell with me.
- 5. Can we take her home?
- 6. The mirror that shows ugliness
- 7. When the past comes knocking your door
- 8. Things that are unbelievable to humans
- 9. News: the good and the bad
- 10. The Tables have Turned
- 11. The Dos and the Don'ts
- 12. The Light to his Darkness
- 13.Do I want to be free of you?
- 14. Not as Good as You're
- 15. What is she made of?
- 16. The good Man
- 17. Home Sweet Home
- 18. I'll be where you want me to be.
- 19. Back to normal?
- 20. A lesson for the generation.
- 21.Wishes that are easily granted.
- 22. Be My Secret
- 23. I remember a lot more than you can imagine.
- 24. Jealous?
- 25. A point of no return
- 26.His Gift, his Comfort.... not Him.
- 27. That Crazy Day.
- 28. Let's blame it all on the Moon. Okay?
- 29. It's about You..... just You.
- 30.Moving on....Is it that easy for you?
- 31. Don't flatter Yourself.
- 32. I'll look forward to it.
- 33. Because its you.
- 34. Thank you for loving me