He Loved Me Since Forever *He...

By SkinnyLizzy

Elizabeth and Max are best friends. They have been ever since they were born! But they both have a secret t... More

Chapter 1 *Wake Up Call
Chapter 2 *Plastic Crush
Chapter 4 *Twin Secrets
Chapter 5 *A 'Friendly' Sing-Off
Chapter 6 *Max Loves Me?!
Chapter 7 *Keeping Secrets?!
Chapter 8 *The Party's Tomorrow!
Chapter 9 *Heated Moments...
Chapter 10 *Three Words: Max Is Mine
Chapter 11 *So Close...
Chapter 12 *I'm Still Alive!
Chapter 13 *Truth Or Dare...
Chapter 14 *Party Time!
Chapter 15 *There Are No Words For This.
Chapter 16 *Memories
Chapter 17 *Shocking.
Chapter 18 *Memory Lane
Chapter 19 *Suspicious Mothers
Chapter 20 *Jealousy

Chapter 3 *Alex Is Smart?!

387 10 4
By SkinnyLizzy

:: Elizabeth ::

"Hey, why are you so embarressed? These are awesome," Katie asked, eyeing in awe at a drawing Max did last week of a Swedish log cabin in winter, with a forest in the background; snow covered the cabin, floor and forest trees.

It looked like he'd been watching Narnia, from the look of the forest.

I smirked up at him. "Hey, Maxy, you been sneaking off to Narnia without us? You are a meanie. Going into the magic wardrobe without me. Great, so I'm not loved anymore by Maxwell," I teased.

Maxy was my own special nickname for him, and no-one else was allowed to call him it. He called me 'Lizzy', as sort of a payback or 'revenge', as he called it.

"Ugh, you know I hate my full name..." He smirked cheekily. "Elizabeth Lily-R-"

"Ugh!" I put my hands over my ears for a moment. "Okay, so you have a point,"

I sighed, resting my head on Max as I put my arm back around him.

"Estúpido nombre español," I muttered.

"Your name isn't stupid," He said softly, looking into my eyes now, smiling lopsidedly.

He kissed my forehead, like his mother used to do when he was little. That, and I really liked it.

It was the only way I got to feel his soft lips against my skin.

"Eres mi mejor amiga," He murmered.

He speaks Spanish?! Since when?!

"You-"

He interrupted me by putting his hand over my mouth, cutting me off.

"Shh, I'll explain later," He looked at me silently for a moment. "Promise not to scream about it in front of Ginger Ninja and Shorty?"

I rolled my eyes, giving him his answer.

Ginja Ninja was Katie's nickname, and Leah was short when we first met her. So the names stuck ever since.

I rolled my eyes, giving him his answer, smiling lopsidedly, moving his hand away as my heart skipped a beat.

"Come here," Max sighed, pulling me into a hug, putting his arms around my waist.

"Hey, you can't have Liz. She's ours tomorrow night. We're doing a girls sleepover," Katie said, grinning like a little girl.

Max rolled his eyes, letting me go with a grin.

"Yeah, but if you haven't noticed, Mrs. Holden, that's tomorrow. Tonight she's mine,"

I blushed, as Max took my hand in his and led me to his main room.

Katie and Leah followed.

"Fine," They both grumbled.

I smirked.

Max rolled his eyes and jumped on his bed. His eyes were shining with mischief. "Hey, want me to tell you a secret of Alex's, to cheer you three up?"

"That depends on what one you're going to tell,"

Our heads whipped around to the voice at the doorway, where Alex was standing topless with a pair of joggers hanging around his hips; a towel around his neck.

I couldn't stop staring.

Alex rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over that tanned chest.

Max stepped in front of him, taking his own top of as if it were some sort of competition.

Now it was Max I couldn't stop staring at.

Katie and Leah had never seen Max topless, so kept staring at his abs and chest with their mouths open.

"Oh, Maxwell's getting lary, showing off in front of the ladies. Not very gentlemen like," Alex said mockingly, taking a swig from his water bottle in his hand.

"Yeah. Get out my room, Alexander George Flynn," Max smirked, raising an amused eyebrow.

Katie and Leah quietly snickered at Alex's full name, and he glared at Max before walking off back to his gym.

"I'm gunna go calm Alex down," I sighed, walking to the door.

"Are you sure it's not 'cause you wanna stare at his abs some more?" Max growled in a mutter, putting his top back on; as I walked out the door.

"I just want to talk to him," I muttered.

To be honest, I didn't know what to talk to him abou-

"Hey," Alex said, casually leaning against the wall.

"Umm, hey. What're you doing outside Max's room?"

He shrugged, standing up. "I thought you'd come out. And my hypothesis was correct," He grinned.

"I'm such a genius," he tapped his head.

"Yeah, sure you are. If you're such a genius, what'd you get in you exam last week?" I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms over my chest.

He smirked, copying my posture mockingly. "A stars for English, a B for Maths and As for all Sciences,"

My mouth popped open. So he wasn't the bed boy I had always thought...

"Smart arse," I scolded, folding my arms over my chest.

"Is that a crime?" he asked sarcastically, putting his hands up defensively.

I nodded with a grin. "Yeah,"

There was an awkward silence.

"You wanna work out on a treadmill or something?"

"Sure, I like a good challenge. Especially if I have a good chance at beating you,"

He scoffed. "Yeah, sure. You've got about as much chance as a fat guy beating me."

I smirked mischievously, walking with him to his new gym.

We walked into his gym, and Alex put his hands on my shoulders, looking me in the eyes.

Max had almost the same colour eyes, but Alex's had a grey speck in one eyes, a gene he got from his mother.

"Liz? What're you thinking?"

"Nothing," I blurted too quickly.

He nodded with a grin, as I looked around the gym.

A huge white room with mirrors around the edges, and a sky blue grants flooring.

"What'd you think? It's new, so you're the first girl to see it,"

"You mean your mum's never been in here?" I asked with a grin, raising an amused eyebrow.

He shook his head with a smirk. "She doesn't mind what I have in my room, as long as there's no knives, bombs or guns; she's cool with it."

He shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"So..." He said casually, trying to make some sort of conversation.

"Umm, wanna train?" I asked sheepishly.

"Sure, you're on. What'd you wanna play with?"

I snorted, taking it the wrong way; as I normally did.

Alex rolled his eyes and smirked. "Liz, I didn't mean it in that way. Let me re-phrase: What

mechanical item in the room do you want to train on?"

"I was kidding," I teased, rolling my eyes.

He smirked again. "Treadmill?"

I nodded. "Sure. Wanna bet on it I burn more than you?"

He raised an amused eyebrow. "Okay. I win, you tell me your biggest secret you've kept the longest,"

I bit my lip.

Tell Alex I secretly loved his brother?

I scowled. "Fine. If I win, you tell the whole school I kicked your ass."

Let's see how this works out, hotshot.

I knew I was going to win, easily. I'd been running since I was little, and eventually as I got older, took it more seriously and became seriously close to anorexic. Luckily my friends, Katie and Leah caught me before it was too late.

Nowadays, I train whenever I have time.

Alex's smirk disappeared off his face, replaced by shock. "Are you sure?"

"Are you afraid to lose against me? A girl?" I teased with a huge grin, stepping onto a treadmill.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes; stepping onto his own treadmill and started pressing his buttons to turn it on.

"Why is there two?" I asked curiously.

Alex smiled softly to himself. "Max comes in here sometimes,"

Max? Getting along with Alex?

"Music?" Alex asked with a grin.

I grinned with him. "Sure,"

He pressed play on his remote, and You Me At Six started playing Underdog.

"How did you know..." I murmured to myself, pressing the on button on my treadmill.

He frowned at me. "Know what?"

"My favourite band..." I finished softly, looking into Alex's eyes.

"Ahh, secrets," He tapped his nose, then looked at me.

He froze almost immediately, biting his lip as he glanced at mine.

"So, uh," Alex looked hastily back at his buttons on the treadmill he was standing on. "There's a slow level for walking and warming up, a medium level for jogging, and a fast level for sprinting and running,"

"Okay, Alex?"

"Hmm?"

Was he thinking of kissing me then?

"Hey, Alex, who are to taking to the party, anyway?" Max asked at the doorway, making me jump. I

put a hand to my racing heart, as Alex walked over to his brother looking...scared?

Alex never looked scared.

He was Alex Flynn.

They talked quietly for a moment, and Max glanced at me; biting his lip.

I shrugged and turned around, mouthing the lyrics of the song.

I heard the door close, and Alex got back on his treadmill; acting as if nothing had happened.

"So?" I asked suggestively.

What were they talking about?

"So what?"

I gritted my teeth, taking a deep breath before letting it out slowly.

Was he trying to piss me off? Cuz he's doing one hell of a job.

"What was that about?" I pointed to the door.

"Oh, nothing. Just...stuff,"

Stuff? This was getting suspicious.

"Alex," I looked at him full on, folding my arms over my chest.

"What?" He asked sheepishly.

"Something's going on here."

"Yeah, it's this new thing. Frickin' talking," The corner of his lips turned up into a half-smirk.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Fine, if you wont tell me, I'll find out myself,"

"Max won't tell you," he said softly, as a new song started playing.

Kiss and Tell, by guess who? You Me At Six, yet again.

"Why?"

Maxy always told me everything.

He even told he really liked this girl in our tutor.

"He's in on it,"

The treadmills started up, and I started the 3-minute walk up walk.

"Ready? Go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.2K 27
" they'll know we're faking if I'm not kissing or touching my girlfriend, dumbass " - Miles and Diana. Two best friends ever since child's legs. Wit...
90.6K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
388 35 26
Lizzie Jones a Normal teenager she goes to Bragston High School she is the Captain of her dance team and she just broke up with her Ex boyfriend Erik...
3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...