Star Trek Reader Inserts

By KobayashiMarue

I kinda like doing these reader insert/one shot things so I thought to give this a try. Complete! Guys it's t... More

Accidentally- James T Kirk
Uncertain- S'chn T'gai Spock
My Lass - Montgomery Scott
Сладкие Мечты (sweet dreams)- Pavel Andreievich Chekov
En Garde -Hikaru Sulu
Well Great -Leonard McCoy
Never Again- Kirk
I Told You So - Spock
Get Back Here-Scotty
Jester - Chekov
So Far So Good - Sulu
It's A Date - McCoy
QUICK LOOK! An ugly picture of me!
Challenge Accepted - McCoy
Just Relax - Kirk
Cold Toes - Chekov
Fine By Me- Scotty
With Bated Breath- Spock
With Bated Breath - Spock (part two)
Don't Worry- Sulu (part two)
Against Regulations- McCoy
Not Without You- Chekov
Not Without You- Chekov (part two)
Butterfly Kisses - Kirk
Are You Crazy - Scotty
Junior Cadet - Sulu
Wait, What?- Spock
Beats Me- McCoy
Painful Confessions - Spock
Happy Birthday - Kirk
I Don't Mind - Chekov
Beating And Shouting - Scotty
Idiot - Sulu
As You Were - McCoy
Just Shut Up - Kirk
Gently- Spock
Riiiiight- Scotty
Kelvin Pod- McCoy
Get Off- Kirk
Get Off- Kirk (Part Two)
Let It Out- Spock
Anything -McCoy
Comfort- Kirk
Massage - Spock
My Dove - Chekov
Are You Crazy- Scotty (part two)
Excuses- Spock
Doctor Jones - Bones
It's A Sign- Chekov
Nicknames- Scotty
Cry Baby- Bones
By All Means- Sulu
Please- Kirk
Report To Engineering- Scotty
Love Triangle- Kirk
Fear Not - Spock
You-Spock
Remember - Bones
Deliverance- Kirk
Deliverance- Kirk (part two)
Check up-McCoy
Déjà vu - Scotty
Oops- Kirk
Not Alone- Spock
Five More Minutes- Kirk
Déjà vu- Scotty (part two)
Five More Minutes- Kirk (part two)
Beating Heart- Spock
Forgive Me- Kirk
Perfect - Spock
Lullaby - McCoy
Plague - Scotty
Race- Sulu
Cherish- McCoy
Coincidence- Kirk
Beautifully Strong - Chekov
Cold Shoulder - Spock
Try Again - McCoy
Monster- Khan
Stay- Spock
Lullaby- McCoy (part two)
Coincidence- Kirk (part two)
Love Story- Spock
Thrillseeker -Scotty
Fullmetal-McCoy
Postcard- Spock
Echo- Scotty
Home Sweet Home- McCoy
Epiphany- Spock
Protocol- Kirk
Change - Chekov
Postcard- Spock (part two)
The Blow- Kirk
Cryo Cure- McCoy
Make 'Em Dance- Sulu
Beam Me Up- Scotty
Partner In Crime- Kirk
Whisky Lullabies- Spock
Marry Me, Damn It- McCoy (100!!)

Don't worry - Sulu

4.3K 101 23
By KobayashiMarue

"Captain, there is a ship approaching."

"Give them a ring, would you Uhura?"

"A link is open Captain."

Kirk turned in his chair to face the screen, standing as he took a bite out of an apple. "The name is James T Kirk, Captain of the starship Enterprise. May I ask who you are?"

Sulu rolled his eyes as he steadied the ship a safe distance from their visitor. It has been a bit of a boring last few weeks. But the sound of static and the sudden picture on the front screen diverted his attention. The creature Sulu beheld on the screen made his breath hitch. Maybe not so much anymore.

A beautiful blue skinned, green haired woman stood before them, nervously wringing her hands as she looked to the side of the screen as if not sure where to look. Her skin shimmered with each movement she made, like sunlight hitting the ocean off the coast of the Maldive Islands. Her hair was green, almost like the long manila grass he kept in his quarters. Sulu wondered if it felt as soft as it looked. She looked up for a moment and Sulu had to remember to breathe. Her eyes shown with so much intelligence, it was like space was trapped in her blue and purple swirling orbs. They matched her deep purple dress that decent but flattering way.

"Um, I am not sure if this is working, but we are curious as to who, and what, you are." Her words sounded strong but tentative as if she would scare the Enterprise away with merely her voice.

"Uhh...We-we are Humans and we mean you no harm. We come in peace." Sulu turned to look at his captain, not surprised at his stammering reaction, given the cause.

"We are the Clack'ti and we are, in some ways, similar to you. My name is (Y/n) Gacmanta, but you can just call me (Y/n). Forgive me, but I scanned your ship. I see that you have what you call 'plant life' aboard your ship. Are you familiar with agriculture captain?" Her voice sounded urgent though her features stayed serine.

Sulu blinked hard, almost like he didn't hear her correctly. Kirk smirked as he stepped forward a bit, having disposed of his apple long ago and placed his hands on his pilot's shoulders.

"In fact, I have one of the most experienced plant enthusiasts in Starfleet at my helm. He is my pilot."

Sulu held his breath as he watched the beautiful (Y/n) creature turn her bright, excited eyes to him, causing goosebumps to riddle his arms. The ship suddenly lurched and the captain stumbled. Sulu turned tentatively to him, apologizing with a sheepish nod.

"Thank the stars. You see, we are a very...plant based species. A virus that we cannot name nor isolate is tearing us and our ship apart. May I ask for some assistance?" Her eyes stayed firmly fixed on Sulu, his cheeks gradually warming.

Sulu stood and swallowed, tugging at his yellow shirt. "I would be more than happy to help. My I have permission to come aboard your ship?"

Worry lines creased her face as her worry became more apparent. "It is not my ship; it is my home. But yes, you may. Please take care to know that we are plant cell based organisms so your transport system may be best using that teleportation device you have. A shuttle would, in simpler terms, damage our home."

Sulu nodded and looked to the captain for permission and Kirk nodded. "I will beam aboard with a small crew if that is alright."

"I trust your judgment plant pilot. Please make haste." The striking woman nodded and the screen went back to showing the ship they were about to board.

Now that he looked at it, Sulu could see that the ship was not really a ship, it seemed alive. Almost like it was breathing, swimming in space. Sulu turned to look at the rest of the crew on the Bridge. Every single one of them looked at him and the "ship" behind him like he gave birth to it.

Spock was the first to break the silence. "I suggest you met her, Lieutenant. She seemed anxious to have your assistance."

And like that, the odd spell that was created was broken. Sulu nodded and began to form a team. He headed to Sickbay to receive some plant safe treatments. Bones came around the corner and handed him a case of supplies.

"Don't get too attached over there. I know how much you just love plants." He smirked as Sulu took the case.

"Shut up." Sulu laughed nervously.

He took his supplies and his crew and stood on the transporter pad, trying his best to keep his heart from beating out of his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n), I cannot believe you asked them onto our home!" A grunt filled the small chamber, your leader wincing in pain.

You stood there in front of your leader as you tried your best not to stare at the illness taking over her now murky blue body. You were not sure it was the best idea to invite the humans on to Maph'da, but you could no longer stand there and watch as your friends, family and home became consumed by an illness that may have been created by you. On accident of course. An accident you will only tell the cute plant pilot who will be arriving any moment.

"I am sorry M'Lady, but it is necessary. As your doctor and daughter, I ask that you just let me take care of things for a while before you get better." You looking pleadingly at your sickness ridden mother, hoping with all your heart that the plant pilot will know how to fix this.

A knock sounded and a messenger announced the arrival of the humans.

Turning to your mother, you nod slightly and leave, not forgetting the sound of her body racking cough. You follow the messenger to an area of Maph'da that was wide enough to accept them. A smile grew on your face as you found the yellow shirt from earlier looking around nervously, that is until he saw you. You watched as his eyes grew wide and his jaw slacked, causing you to giggle a bit to yourself, despite the situation. You approached the small team, keeping your eyes on the plant pilot in the front, and bowed slightly, letting your flowing dress ripple around you.

"Welcome to Maph'da, the home of the Chack'ti. I am sure you have questions. But please talk as we walk to the infected area. Tell me your names as well." You came into step with the attractive lead man.

Sulu followed you with interest, the only thing saving himself from tripping over himself was the presence of his three other team members. Sulu found you to be more beautiful in person and found it difficult to focus on walking, but he kept his eyes on your green swaying hair. He about reached out to stroke it when you turned and smiled sweetly. Sulu cleared his throat and smiled back.

"Hikaru Sulu, but you can just call me Sulu..." The yellow shirt started, but you didn't pay attention to the rest.

You watched the way he moved, spoke, and held himself. Like a reef he was firm, but like wheat in a field, he moved gently. His voice was deep but sure, like the roots of a tree. You felt grounded when looking at him, listening to his voice. But then the sound of your mothers coughing filled your mind. You shook your head slightly and directed with your arm opened wide to the section of infected wall.

"Welcome, Mr. Sulu. Here it is. The sooner you see the problem the sooner you may be able to understand what is going on." Hopefully, you plead mentally.

Sulu's eyes widened at the gross abscess like growths he found. It seemed like they were pulsing, as if with a heartbeat. Sulu turned to look at you with a question on his lips, but you smiled and answered his question before he had time to utter it.

"I am sure your crew had tried to scan our "ship" and found that it was difficult to detect anything. Well, that would be due to the fact that our "ship" is not made of metal materials. Maph'da is a living organism. She is our home. But now she is sick and it has spread to us. I fear we will die. And I fear it is my fault." You whisper the last part, hoping he had, yet had not, heard.

"Interesting. Are you infected?" Sulu asked tentatively.

"No, but my mother is. But I am hoping you will be able to reverse the effects since you are good with plants. Imagine the Maph'da as a large plant. Please find a solution quickly, it has been known to spread rapidly." You bit your lip in worry.

Sulu nodded but only halfheartedly as he tried to keep his mind from straying from the task at hand. "I will do my best." He lightly rested his hand on your shoulder, a tingle going up his arm. "I will not let your beautiful species die."

You blushed and nodded, reluctant to leave his calming presence. You left them to their work, making sure to catch Sulu's eye and give him a look full of gratitude. For the next hour or two, Sulu and his crew studied and created different treatments that would help the Maph'da organism to heal. Then hopefully, in turn, so will your people. But he was having a hard time focusing the moment you neared him again. You smelled of the ocean and newly cut grass, a combination Sulu never thought would work but with you, he found it to be quite calming.

"How goes the treatment?"

"Better than the last one thankfully. Back at home, we have cacti that sport a similar illness, but not to this extent. Look for yourself."

You did and you could not be happier. Your hand found his, squeezing it in thanks as you examined the once sickly area. The blistering had subsided and the irritation had calmed down. You turn to thank Mr. Sulu, but violent coughing caused the two of you to turn to the sound. You did not release Sulu's hand as you rushed him with you to see your mother. Tears started to prick your eyes but you did the best you could to keep them at bay.

The both of you tore into the room of your mother and found her on the floor close to death. You about cried out and rushed to her. Sulu rushed forward and go to work administering the treatment. But something wouldn't catch. He needed earth plants.

"I need something that you probably don't have or ever heard of."

"Try me." You dared not waste a moment.

"Ginger root and aloe."

"Describe them to me."

Sulu did and as he did, your hair changed. Aloe leaves and ginger root seemed to grow from several strands of your hair. After blinking a few times, he gently took them from you and got to work on the remedy. You watched as right before your eyes your mother's breathing steadied and her skin started to clear.

"There, she is now resting." Sulu picked her up and laid her on her bed, your heart leaping at his kindness.

The two of you quietly left the room. Your hand came to cover your mouth as your other reached out to grasp Sulu's arm. Sulu turned to you with worry. Your legs wobbled and so he wrapped his arms around you to steady you, not minding the closeness. You turned to look at Sulu and his heart leapt. Tears shown in your eyes like stars but not in sorrow.

"You have saved my mother. Thank you. How can we, I, ever make it up to you?"

Sulu gently raised his hand to wipe away the glittering tears that rolled down your cheek. "I am sure there is something we can work out." He said as he looked you deeply in your eyes. You nodded and let your body relax against him as you thanked the stars that fate granted his presence.

Part 2...maybe? You tell me. I kinda liked this idea ;)

SO! My surgery is on Friday! I hear that the recovery process is long and I will be laying down a LOT. So I may or may not be able to write, but shy on the side of not hearing from me for a while. Just to play it safe. Hopefully, these few other stories will occupy your time for a wee bit. Thank you all for your amazing support and loving attention to this book! You know what to do ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.4K 20
Kirk and Spock both begin to have feelings for each other. They go to Bones for help, but realize that some things you can't learn from others; you h...
782 24 7
Requests are: Closed A book full of one shots (sometimes with a second part) that I write for different characters in Star Trek, including TOS, AOS...
155K 3.4K 186
just some random Star Trek imagines mostly original series and next generation. Characters I write are Spock Kirk Data Riker McCoy/bones Q We...
1.1K 72 11
[COMPLETED] James T. Kirk and Victoria Pike had their entire lives before them, a blossoming relationship, and a future in the Fleet...till they fina...