HIS WAYS!!

By shaperai

He was a Perfect specimen,brilliant and intelligent business man, a Perfect son to his mom and a proud son to... More

SYNOPSIS!!!
HER TANTRUMS!!!
MISSION NEW BOYFRIEND
MAGICAL DATE
MANOFYING CANDY FLOSS!!
MONSTER!!!
A MESSED LIFE!!!
LITTLE ANGEL!!!
DAY OUT WITH MY MAN!!!
F3!!(family,friends&fun!!)
AWARDS NOMINATION!!!
NIGHT'S HIGHT!!
HURT AND HEAL !!
INVITATION!!!
UNREADABLE EMOTIONS!!!
LETS PARTY!! [A]
LETS PARTY (part 2)
Break down
THE TRAP AND THE DEVIL!!
THE DEVIL WRATH!!!
LONGING!!
SURPRISE OR SHOCK!!
SABRE RATTLING
TROUBLE!!!
ENGAGEMENT!!
HEARTACHES!!
CONFESSIONS!!!!!!
SURETY!!!
REVELATION!!!
the sound of a shattering soul!!!
SUFFERING!!
BOOK 2 !!!
EPILOGUE
BOOK 2 PUBLISHED!!! (please check the A/N also)
1.EXTRAS
2.EXTRAS

GALA EVENT!!

12.7K 995 172
By shaperai

Nandini POV

Navya already gone for event with cabir where I am riding with mom and dad ar event . We are sitting on back seat with my mom beside me and Dad across us and our chauffeur drivig us.

Our limousine pulled our in front of the building to the red carpet noising of bombarding questions and and noises of cameras clicking could be hear evwn after sitting inside the limo. Our chauffeur quickly climed out from the car to open the door for us and Dad is the first to climb out in between flashes of cameras on him. Then he offered his hand to mom with a proud smile and love and my mom accepted his hand with the same admiration and spark in her eyes as my father has and dhe gracefully climbed out and it was really feel to good that my parents are still so much in love even after all these years and may be I and Manik too would look like them in future. My dad then extended his hand for me to hold with all the fatherly love brightening in his eyes and I gladly accepted with a grin and climbed out gracefully and the flashes were continue pouring on us. My dad offered both of his arms to each of us so I wrapped my hands on his left side arm and mom on right side looking like a real happy family and started to walk with our chin ups and and proud smile. Paparazzi keeps questioning mom and Dad about business rumors about rivalries and Cabir Navy's wedding etc but he ignored all of them and walking as if nothing happen.

We finally made it inside the grand ballroom was decorated lavishly and beautifully with red,white and gold colour theme. The wall of the ballroom is the lightest shade of creme. White and red fabric drappers were drapped on the celling with a huge gloden chandelier hanging in between the ballroom;above the dance area. The round tables were covered with white beautiful sheets and chairs with red coloured sheets with golden bows around it. There was beautiful red rose and white lily basket tucked on the side of every chair beautifully and golden classic candel stand as a centre piece on the table.

I roamed my eyes everywhere when my parents walked to meet some of their clients and friends after asking for my assrance which i gladly gave to come across any familiar face and their I found Mukti, Alya , Dhruv and Abhimanyu with some other friends from our college. I smiled and headed to meet them.

"hey guys!!" I chirped excitedly.

"hey you late!!" Mukti fussed before hugging me.

"no I am not late. I am fashionably late my dear." my tone was haughty while i pull my self away from the hug.

"yeah yeah!! Whatever.." Alya rolled her eyes at me before engulfing in a hug.

We were chatting and laughing about something or someone snobbish rich people. In all these I checked around there was no one from Malhotra family it means they are still not here.

"hey Nandini!! Is this you??" a familiar husky voice asked from my back and i turned to face Haim standing in all his glory with a champagne glass in his hand like us. A breathtaking smile gracing his Persian handsome face. A sinfully black skinfit suit with a white band collar dress shirt inside which ofcourse doesn't not need any tie. I dont know why I never observed him before but he is really a very mouthwatering specimen with mix persian and Indian look. And there is no doubt why girls throw themselves on him.

"Hey Haim!! Nice to see you here ? " I replied with wide grin on my face and when my eyes fallen on my friends their face was filled with questions and curiosity and Alya was blushing in her own world while Dhruv shooting daggers at Haim. I think i forget to mention that Alya too has a huge crush on Haim like every girl in our college before Dhruv in our first year.

"Haim I think you already know all of them but still I wont step back from the intro formality " I stated in a enthusiastic voice. "well she is Mukti her boyfriend Abhimanyu" and they shook hands but Mukti still giving me questioning and curious stares. "and this is Alya and her boyfriend Dhruv" I introduced them turning to Haim while Alya blushed more red while shaking hand and Dhruv face was like he wanted to kill Haim just with stares and i think Haim too noticed it because he chuckled a heartily sound.

"And guys this is my new friend.. Haim" I then gladly introduced them to Haim.

"May we know how you guys became friends and when ?" Mukti curiosity kicks in.

"well. Me and Haim first talked on Soha's party and he was already in my Business class but after that we started to sit together and he was easy going so I accepted his friendship so this is how we became friends. Right ?" I explained and agreed to last part with Haim and he nodded with beautiful smile and after sometime Navya too joined us.

"Navya you with us?? Where is your date?" Abhi asked amused because its not everyday Navya joins us leaving Cabir.

"He is busy with Manik meeting with clients and all"she said in a boored tone waving her hands off.

"what!! Manik is here ?? When??" I asked shocked. I mean it never happens that Manik won't come to meet me.

"yeah!! He came a long back. Why didn't you guys meet t yet?",she asked and I shook my head feeling dishearten and embarrassed deep down. Its ok. He will come around. May be caught up with people not seeing you anywhere." she paused "may be you can go find him" she encouraged and i nodded before heading to search him.

After searching him around in whole area my eyes halted on very familiarly handsome figure in a skin fit midnight blue tux with a sky blue dress shirt and no tie not so far laughing with a extremely gorgeous , tall and stunning woman in shimmery champagne coloured strapless low cut and backless gown hugging her every perfect curves with lots of her buttery skin on display.

I suddenly felt a bitter emotion; a very strong emotion of jealousy and insecurity in the pit of my stomach. Observing both of their body language it seems like they both are flirting continuously.

I headed to them with the fastest pace while trying to calm my anger and jealousy.

I cleared my throat standing barely one hand distance behind Manik after watching them few unbearable seconds. They abruptly stopped laughing the girl peeked from Manik shoulder to look at me and frown while Manik turned to face me. First his face held surprise for bearly seconds when it cames back to straight and calm as if he never was flirting with another girl while his soon to be fiance was standing right behind him. We both were staring each other. I with questioning and hurt eyes he was with emotionless eye until that bimboo speak.

"Manik who is she dear?" she asked in slutry voice battling her lashes.

"well she is the one.. My girlfriend "he introduced me to her with a genuine smile and i felt a little relieved. The woman look taken aback. She checked me out from toe to top and then she gave me a not interested look.

"hello !!" i greeted her with the most fake smile of mine.

"hey!!" she greeted bitterly not even tried to give a fake smile.

Well i don't care until Manik is beside me!!

"Nandini!!" Manik turn his face to my side "She is Shefali Shekhar,one of our important clients daughter." he told me about her and but i really don't care whoever she is. So i just give Manik a fake smile.

"well when you reached here and why not came to me?" I whispered to him furiously.

"Its not a big deal. I meet some important clients so caught up with them."he reasoned looking pissed and i mumble an 'ok'. "You go to hour friends. I will join you after meeting some more people " he added and without even listening my reply he turned to that Shefali." Shefali!! Come i will introduce you to one of..."he ranted to Shefali with a wider smile leading her towards people and she gave me a triumph smile. My heart sudden fell noticing Manik ignorant behavior.

Is he ignoring me for Shefali??

Of course he can. She is more beautiful,graceful and gorgeous than me. Even she seems of his age or may be a year younger. She is a full grown woman so why anyone turn her down and I again started to feel extremely jealous and rejected because about Manik he always instantly gets attract towards woman like her but he never ignored me like this because he never r wanted to held up a fight with me. Manik is different today and i even don't know the reason why.

I felt my cheeks geeting wet and I touched to check it unconsciosly and noticed its my tears. No Nandini don't cry. She must be really important client after discussing business he will come back to me and apologize like aways. Yes he will. I instantly wiped away my tears after comforting my heart and walked back where i left my friends and thanks to my luck they were still their except Navya and i rolled my eyes thinking again she left with Cabir. And again a pain started to crept in my heart.

Why can't I be with Manik all the time like her and Cabir??

"hey guyss!! I am back" i yelled with a big smile.

"so soon!!" there voice filled with shock and i laughed at their faces "we thought. You guys now will take whole night." Alya said amusingly.

"yeah really !! I mean it never happen you go to Manik and came back in five minutes and that too all by yourself." my face started to fell on mukti's remark but i instantly composed myself.

"he was busy discussing business. I got bore so i am here" I lied waving my hands as if it was a no big deal and they nodded their head with an understanding 'oh' expression. "wellwhat you guys were discussing before me coming here."i asked changing the topic and their expression looks like they gonna laugh any moment and dhruv facs was a scowl.

Was it something related to Haim and Aliya...hmmm

"well nothing much. Mukti and Abhi were telling me that how Alya had the huge crush on me on our first year that's it."Haim said giving a teasing look to Alya who was blushing again.

What the hell.. I never saw Aliya blushing this much even with Dhruv...

"and it seems like Alya still not over with that little crush on you" mukti mocked elbowing her side and she glared at her but she shooed it by laughing with us altogether.

"Guys! Enough. We want to see Haim alive look at Dhruv. He will surely kill Haim just with his killer daggers." it was Abhi this time and again we all burst out laughing and Dhruv almost raised his fist to punch Abhi but stopped midway.

"guys!! Please dont trouble more poor Dhruv baby" i cooed and they chuckle.

They really took my mind from Manik and Shefali.

"So Haim what next after completing MBA which is after 2 months from now.?" Mukti started a new topic.

"well!!going back Dubai to take our Dad's business." he replied "but guys really. You all are so much fun why we never hanged out before and bonding when college is already going to over in 2 months" he stated sincerely and we all nodded agreeing to him.

"hey dance floor is set for dance. Come on lets go" after few or more minutes people started to gather on dance floor with the soct music started on background so Dhurv dragged Aliya there and soon Mukti and Abhi too joined while Navya already with cabir swaying on the beautiful romantic lyrics.

Playlist 'Dil Ibadat' was playing on. People swaying under dim light and party smoke giving beautiful romantic and magical effect. Every couple seems lost in their own romantic world and I was smiling dreamily staring far on in the ballroom until Haim decided to speak before taking a sip of his third vine.

"are you gonna stare or will you dance?" he asked staring straight in the ballroom like me and i snapped my head to face him.

"you too aren't dancing. May i ask why?" i asked shifting my whole attention on him.

"As you can see I don't have a date. So obviously and please don't tell me you too have the same reason because I know about your Hulk." he mocked and showed him tongue and again get back to stare in same direction with little conversation here and there. But suddenly my voice hitched choking on my drink and eyes popped out from its socket. Two very familiar faces were heading to dance floor. Shifali's hand was on Manik hands as he is leading her with a smile and she was giving him those nasty seductive look both were looking enjoying each other comapny. I taste bile in my mouth and image in front of me starte to blur due to stinging tears in my eyes and i felt lac of oxygen. Suddenly room felt small and i quickly clutched Haim's arm to support myself seeing both of them dancing so cozily. I was staring in a single direction with my clenching heart when I felt a hand wrapped around my shoulder startling me but it was Haim who was watching me with a concern look.

"hey you ok??" he asked checking me up and down "you were quite ok a while back. what happen all of a sudden?" he asked again but i felt no words coming in my mouth so I again turned my face from him to stare the same heart wrenching scene and he is so much busy with her that he never tried to even spare a look around him.

He supposed to dance first with me only...then why...

"nandinj!! You ok?" Haim concerned voice again retrieved me away.

"I want ice-cream!!"i wiped my tears stealthily before turning to him and blurted out the first thing i wanted in this emotional breakdown moment. He looked amused but obliged with a nod.

"come then ?" he asked squaring my shoulder with his arm and taking me to where waiters were serving ice cream. I really thanked god that he was beside me or else i must be crying kneeling on the floor in some corner.

But most importantly I will clear everything with him tonight...

Updateeeeee!!!!

Guysss!!! This is the beginning of Manik and Nandini falling apart. May be in three or four updates your wish will be granted so stay tuned. And Manik true face going to revealed soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 825 7
Manik Malhotra the only son of a billionaire. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth but life wasn't easy for him. Though he has everything but...
54.7K 4.2K 45
{ βœ¨πŸ’ž it's a ROM-COM book πŸ’žβœ¨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...
412K 16.7K 48
Manik and Nandini both belong to different worlds yet are in love with each other. They love too soon and marry but make it their little secret. what...
1M 54.5K 50
Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it feels when father gives you all blessings...