Daddy G.B.D

By cute_dolan123

"call me Daddy" "Daddy" A Grayson Dolan Fanfic 18+ More

*good girl,bad boy*
*Daddy*
*punished*
*Daddy's little pranks*
*Games*
*Dreams*
*love or Hate*
*Love*
Update
I love Yall..
*Confused*
Read this...
LOOK..
Guys.. );
*Love smut*
*smut part 2*
NEW BOOK!!!!!
???
AYE!
*Bad Things Happen*
*true to you*
*stuck in love*
*Mommy and Daddy*
Lets talk..
*Can't Help It*
damn
YESSSSSSSSS *^O^*
WHYY ME
*Never End's*
"Don't Roll Your Eyes"
PLSSS READ NOW BABES!!!
Really Important
GOT YOU!
LMAO
I'm so weak
How do you feel about this book?
*Blue Clouds*
Read this
Happy Thanksgiving
Hi
BOOK UPDATE!!!
read
Please read
My Merch
My YouTube channel!!!
!!Subscribe subscribe subscribe!!
*no control*
Talk to me guys!!
Starting Over Fresh

*Mine.All Mine*

25.1K 215 53
By cute_dolan123

*Bella's pov*

I woke up feeling better than before. I looked over and Ethan wasn't there, I guess he went home.

I got up and walked to the kitchen to see my mommy. I was so happy.

"MOMMY" I yelled jumping up into her arms. I've missed my mom so much.

"Hey baby, I've missed you" my mom said kissing my for head.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you got here" I asked looking at the good ass food she was making. Pancakes.

"We'll you were sleeping like a baby so I didn't want to wake you" awe my mom is the best

"and Bella" mom asked me

"Yeah?"

"Way was the door unlocked and theirs a T-shirt right on the floor" Shit Ethan. Ethan left his T-shirt too.

"Oh I was just sleepy and forgot to lock the door" I lied.

"And what about the T-shirt"? She said not letting it go.

"Mom I forgot my T-shirt okay" she looked at me and smiled. *Bella's pov

I woke up feeling better than before. I looked over and Ethan wasn't there, I guess he went home.

I got up and walked to the kitchen to see my mommy. I was so happy.

"MOMMY" I yelled jumping up into her arms. I've missed my mom so much.

"Hey baby, I've missed you" my mom said kissing my for head.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you got here" I asked looking at the good ass food she was making. Pancakes.

"We'll you were sleeping like a baby so I didn't want to wake you" awe my mom is the best

"and Bella" mom asked me

"Yeah?"

"Why was the door unlocked and theirs a T-shirt right on the floor" Shit Ethan. Ethan left his T-shirt too.

"Oh I was just sleepy and forgot to lock the door" I lied.

"And what about the T-shirt"? She said not letting it go.

"Mom I forgot abput my T-shirt okay" she looked at me and smiled.

Ethan is going to get me killed be my own mom.

"Okay well go get ready because we are going to see the next door neighbors today" What. No no no.

"What neighbors" please don't say the neighbors I'm thinking...

"The dolan's baby" NOO WHYY ME.

"why, we can just stay home" I tried to talk my way out of it. I really don't want to see Grayson.

"We have to go, they invited us to a nice dinner" I can't say no because she is still going to make me.

"Fine" I walked back to my room and walked in my bathroom to take a shower. After I was done I put on my panties and bra with black jeans and a black crop top with black boots. I pit my hair up in a messy bun the walked back out.

"Mommy, I'm ready" I yelled at her from upstairs.

"Okay" she said walking down to me and we made it to the door.

"Let's go" I said as she locked the door from the outside.

Me made our way the their house and my mom mocked on the front door.

The door opened and their I saw the asshole who cheated on me... Grayson.

"Hello Grayson, can we come in" my mom asked.

"Yep" he said quality and let up in.

Grayson looked at me up and down. That bitch.

We walked to the dinner room to see Mrs Dolan and Mr Dolan and Ethan.

"Hey Mr and Mrs Dolan" I said as my mom walked up to them.

"Hello Bella" they said back. Looks like my mom and them are going to be good friends.

I walled around the house a little until I was pushed into the bathroom. I turned on the light to see Grayson.

"What the hell" I yelled

"Don't be mad" Grayson said. His face was red.

"Let me out now!" I said trying to open the locked door but Grayson pushed me up against the wall. One of his hand held my wrist and the other one was covering my mouth shut so I could not yell or scream. His body was pushed up against my body so I couldn't move.

"I've been going though hell" Grayson said quality in my ear.

"I've missed you"

"I've been craving you"

"I've been wanting you so bad!"

He said grinding his hips on me.

I tried to fight him but he was to strong. I wanted him to just leave me alone.

"Stop trying to fight me" he kissed my neck.

"I know you want it too" he put his hand down my pants and into my panties.

"I want go lay you down on my bed and just tease the hell out of you".

He finally took his hand away from my mouth.

"Grayson, stop your hurting me" I tried fighting him again.

"Ha, you hurt me too"

"When you walked away from me"

"YOU TEASED ME"

"You said fuck Grayson and just left" he lifted me up so I sat on his legs and he was in between my legs.

"I'm sorry but you cheated on me"

"I was hurt too" I said trying to not give in to him grinding on me.

"Oh don't start baby girl"

"I know you had some fun with MY BROTHER" he grinded hard against my core.

"No no I didn't, me and Ethan just cuddled then we fell asleep" I was telling the truth.

"I don't care, you we're going to give your sweet little Pussy to HIM" he bit my neck a little.

"Mine. All mine" he grinded harder. And harder.

"Say it" I knew what he wanted me to say.

"SAY IT NOW!" He yelled

"I'm sorry daddy" he slowly stopped and kisses my neck. When left the bathroom.

What did I just do. Not Grayson. But what about Ethan. He is going to be so Heart broken. But I do love him. As a friend. But I love him as a boyfriend. Fuck. I don't know....

Hey hey hey... I'm back and I hoped y'all like it. I know it was bad but that's all I had right now. So until next time PEACE✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 451 11
You may be in the wrong place but it could be the right time.
17K 375 52
Just a series of random little imagines for you all- **NO SMUT** All chapters with the ~ symbol are the longer ones- Check out some of my other wo...
41.8K 312 18
*DISCONTINUING* Hello! This is a story about (almost) all the characters from Pyrrhia and Pantala as humans going to the same high school, because...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...