A Model And A Fan - Larry Sty...

Par Whatsuphello1

Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's... Plus

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Character Asks
Ch. 29
Character Answers
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
13 Facts
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Character Asks 2
Ch. 57
Character Answers 2
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
A List of My Favourite Books
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Character Asks 3
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Character Answers 3
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
Ch. 100
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Characters Answers
1 Million

Ch. 68

21.2K 715 767
Par Whatsuphello1

Enjoy x

~~

"Liam and I are going to the gym ." Harry said as he put his shoes on .

"So that's why Zayn insisted on coming over to hang out with me ." Louis giggled from the couch , making Harry laugh . He got up from the chair near the dining table and kissed Louis' lips , "Liam and I will bring some dinner with us , you and Zayn can choose , text us when you chose something ."

"Okay , have fun ." Louis nodded with a smile , Harry smiled back and kissed him one more time , leaning down to kiss Bear's head aswell since he was laying next to Louis .

Harry opened the door just as Zayn was about to knock , making them both laugh a little .

Zayn walked in and smiled at Louis , "Hey Lou ."

"Hi Z , come sit with me ." Louis sat up a little and patted the couch , Milo ran up to Zayn and jumped on his ankle for attention . Zayn picked him up and took him to the couch , sitting next to Louis .

"So , you wanted to hang out so you won't be bored while Liam is at the gym ?" Louis asked and crossed his arms over his chest , raising his eyebrow playfully .

Zayn threw his head back laughing , making Louis giggle a little . 

"Well , I also wanted to see you , it's been a few days ." Zayn smiled , Louis chuckled a little , "It has . What have you been up to ?"

~~

Harry and Liam were at the gym , Liam was lifting weights on the barbells while Harry was doing push ups .

"Well well , isn't that the gay guy from YouTube ." Someone laughed bitterly from next to Harry . Harry didn't pay attention and kept going , when he finished the set he rose up to his feet and turned to the guy , "Can I help you ?"

"Kill yourself ." The guy spat in his face . "You're a disgrace , a faggot -"

"Thank you for your kind words , you can fuck off now ." Harry said calmly and lied down to do another set of push ups . The guy didn't leave though , he kicked Harry's side .

Harry crumpled in pain for a second before jumping on his feet , swinging his fist in the guy's face . The guy stumbled back from the force before lunging back at Harry , the two getting in a fight .

Liam and another two guys tried breaking them up , Harry let himself get pulled away .

"Oh and what about your ugly boyfriend ? That creature needs to die too ." The guy pulled his arms harshly from the two guys' grips , "I remember a while ago my friends and I beat the shit out of that faggot -"

Harry immediately remembered that day , he found Louis laying on the sidewalk in the snow all beaten up . He jumped out of Liam's grip and lunged on the guy again , the two swinging punches and kicks at each other as hard as they could ; Harry couldn't let the guy talk shit about Louis and let him get away with it .

The gym's workers broke them up , the guy was in a worse state than Harry . Harry was raging , he wanted to beat him up until he's unconscious , like he did to Louis .

"I'm going to have to ask you two to leave ." One of the workers said , Liam took Harry's arm and pulled him out of the place , grabbing their stuff on the way .

Liam took Harry's car keys and told him to get in the passenger's , Harry was too angry at the guy to say anything so he just got in .

He had a cut on his cheek with a bruise on the cheekbone , his lip was busted and nose bleeding slightly , bruises were forming on his arms and torso .

Ten minutes later Liam reached Harry and Louis' place , Harry slammed the car door shut .

Liam sighed and opened the front door , walking in with Harry following . Zayn and Louis walked up to them , Louis gasped when he saw Harry beaten up and bleeding .

"H-Harry -"

"Lou , he's - he's angry . Let's get him cleaned up and then you'll talk , okay ?" Liam cut him off , knowing that Harry needs some time before talking .

Louis nodded silently and went to get the first aid kit while Liam got ice . They walked into the guest bathroom , Louis bit his lower lip , "Uhm , Harry - could you , could you take your shirt off ? Please ?" He asked softly , Harry took his shirt off to reveal the bruises . There weren't a lot , but the few ones were pretty bad .

Liam and Zayn stayed in the bathroom with the two , watching Louis cleaning the blood from Harry's nose , cheek and lip , putting some cream on his lip .

He rubbed the bruise cream on his bruises , apologizing quietly when Harry winced . Harry watched Louis , his gentle touch was slowly calming him down .

When Louis finished he packed the first aid kit and turned to Harry , his eyes returned to their light green colour , rather than the dark green he had when he was angry .

Liam and Zayn left the bathroom , leaving the two in , but still staying nearby - just in case .

"H-Harry ?" Louis asked gently , Harry hummed .

"Why did you get in a fight ?" Louis bit his lower lip , Harry leaned his lower back against the counter , reaching his hands out for Louis to hold . Louis took his hands gently , noticing his knuckles are bruised too .

"This guy at the gym was talking bad about you ." Harry said , bringing Louis closer , "I couldn't just let him say those things ."

"You shouldn't have gotten in a fight because of me ." Louis shook his head .

"It wasn't because of you , it was for you . I will always stand up for you , because I love you and I hate when people say bad things about you ." Harry brought him to his chest .

"But -"

"No but's , I will stand up for you however I can ." Harry tilted his head up and kissed his lips gently , careful of his busted lip . "Besides , he looks worse than me ."

"Don't tell me that ." Louis gently pushed himself out of Harry's arms , "You know I don't like when you hurt people ."

"Well the asshole started , he kicked me while I was doing push ups ." Harry defended himself , "I punched him before Liam broke us up , then he started saying shit about you and I lost it ." Harry back Louis up against the bathroom door , towering over him , "And I had every fucking right to punch that fuckface ."

Louis was trembling from under Harry's body , he hated being intimidated like this . His gaze dropped down quickly when he noticed Harry's eyes returning to their dark colour , not wanting to anger him even more .

Harry noticed Louis was trembling and quickly backed away , "I'm sorry I scared you ."

"I-It's okay -"

"No , it's not okay . I don't ever want you to be scared of me ." Harry shook his head and took a hold of Louis' hips , bringing him closer for a hug . "All I want is to protect you - no matter how . If I have to punch someone , I will . I want to keep you safe , you don't deserve getting hurt in any kind of way ."

Louis sighed shakily and nodded against his chest , "O-okay . Thank you ."

"Don't thank me for something like this , baby ." Harry kissed his head and pulled Louis' face from his chest , "I love you ."

"I love you too ." Louis pouted slightly , Harry leaned down and pressed their lips together . Louis kissed him and pulled back a few seconds later , "Your lip ."

"I know , I don't care ." Harry shook his head again and kissed him , Louis smiled a little and pulled back for air , "You and Liam didn't bring dinner ."

"Fuck , I -"

"Don't swear ." Louis smacked his arm gently , Harry chuckled , "Right , sorry . I forgot about this , but we can order something ."

Louis nodded , the two got out of the bathroom and walked to the living room , where Liam and Zayn ran up to when they heard the two leaving the bathroom .

"What do you want to order for dinner ? Since Liam and I kind of forgot to bring something with us ." Harry asked and sat on the couch , Louis sat next to him .

"We thought about pizza , but maybe you want something else ?" Louis asked , Zayn and Liam looked at each other before turning back to the couple , "Pizza is okay ."

Harry nodded and got up to take his phone , Zayn sat next to Louis while Liam went to take a shower , "Did it go okay ? The talk ?"

"Yeah , he told me about that guy . It didn't take him a long time to calm down like I thought it would ." Louis said , Zayn nodded , "Did he hurt you ? Say something offensive ?"

"No , he just explained what happened and said he did that to protect me ."

"Okay , he'd better not hurt you anymore ." Zayn pointed a finger at him , Louis nodded with a smile , "I know , and honestly I don't think he'll hurt me anymore ."

"I don't think so too , butI just want to be prepared for anything ." Zayn said , Louis nodded and hugged his side , "I know , thank you for being here ."

Zayn smiled and hugged him back , "You're always welcome Lou ."

"Heeey , he's my cuddle buddy !" The two heard Harry whining , Louis looked up at Harry with a playful smile , "But I want to hug Zayn , he's warm ."

"I'm warm too ."

"You're stinky , go shower ."

"Not until you cuddle me ." Harry shook his head , Louis just smiled , "Nope , go shower ." He then turned to Zayn and lied his head on his chest purposely .

Harry growled playfully before bringing his fingers to Louis' sides , tickling him so he'll lose the grip around Zayn .

"No !" Louis giggled , trying to squirm away from Harry while keeping his arms around Zayn .

"Come cuddle me and I'll stop ." Harry said , Louis shook his head , "Zayn help me !"

Zayn just laughed and started tickling him aswell , making Louis let go of him , "Y-you traitor !"

"Harry promised me I can press your giggle button , so that's what I'm doing ." Zayn chuckled , Louis fell on his back on the couch , slapping their hands away as much as he could , which wasn't much .

"Stoooop !" Louis squirmed , his giggles never stopping . He shifted around until he was on his front , giggling into the couch and kicking his legs in the air .

Harry and Zayn stopped their attack , Harry was running his fingers through his hair while Zayn rubbed his back .

"You okay there ?" Zayn asked , laughing when he recieved a kick to his leg .

"You two are so mean ." Louis whined , Harry chuckled , "We know we are , but how can we resist ?"

"Yeah , your giggle button is fun ." Zayn poked his side , Louis jerked away and slapped his hand .

Harry patted his bum , "Come on , give me a kiss before I go shower ."

"No , you don't deserve a kiss after what you did to me ." Louis shook his head , Harry tsked , "You don't want me to tickle you again , do you ? Now that I have Zayn to help me ?"

Louis whined and sat up , letting Harry peck his lips , "You're still mean ."

"I know , and I like it ." Harry grinned and kissed all over his face before getting up , "The pizza should be here in thirty minutes or so ."

Louis and Zayn nodded , Harry walked into the bedroom and closed the door .

"I'm so going to get you back when Liam gets out of shower ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , Zayn laughed , "As if I'll let you ."

"Liam will help me , he's stronger than you ." Louis stuck his tongue out at Zayn , when Liam walked into the living room , "What help do you need from me ?"

"Harry and Zayn tickle attacked me , I need you to help me get Zayn back ." Louis said , Zayn looked at Liam with pleading eyes , making Liam chuckle , "Gladly ."

Zayn's eyes widened , he tried jumping off the couch but Louis grabbed his arm and pulled him down . Liam rushed over to the two and they started their attack , laughing along with Zayn .

Liam kept sneaking kisses to Zayn's cheeks and forehead when he could , knowing every spot on his body that he's most sensitive on .

They stopped when Zayn called for mercy , they high-fived and laughed . Liam leaned down to kiss Zayn's lips , "You okay there ?"

"I'll never forgive you for telling Lou where I'm most sensitive ." Zayn flicked Liam's ear , Liam laughed and pecked his cheek , "You'll forgive me soon ."

"Oh come on , you know my most sensitive spots too ." Louis slapped Zayn's knee , Zayn smiled , "I know , thanks to Harry ."

"Well then we're even ." Louis smiled back , Zayn nodded , "Yeah , even ."

A few minutes later Harry walked out of shower , pulling Louis to sit on his lap . Louis cuddled into his chest , "You smell good ."

"Thanks ." Harry smiled and pecked his forehead , Liam lied on the couch with his head on Zayn's lap , letting him rub his sculp with his fingertips .

After having their dinner they put a movie on , Harry fell asleep with his head on Louis' shoulder , Liam and Zayn cuddled and tried fighting the sleep away , while Louis was running his fingers up and down Harry's arm .

"You can stay over tonight , since you're both too sleepy to drive ." Louis said and untangled himself from Harry , "I'll show you to the guest bedroom ."

Louis led the two up , he took another pillow from the closet and another blanket if they'll need one . They thanked him and got in as he left the room .

He walked to the living room , where Harry was still asleep . "Haz ?" Louis cupped his cheek , Harry slowly fluttered his eyes open , "Hm ?"

"You fell asleep on the couch , let's go to bed . Zayn and Liam are staying over , they're in the guest bedroom ."

Louis pulled Harry up from the couch , letting the sleepy boy cuddle him while they walked to the bedroom .

Bear and Milo were already on the bed , Louis helped Harry in and tucked him , "I'll go lock the door and close the windows , I'll be back in a bit ."

By the time Louis was back in the bedroom Harry was already asleep , he carefully crawled under the covers so he won't wake Harry up . He shuffled closer and pecked Harry's cheek , lifting Harry's arm up to tuck himself under it .

"Night , Haz . Love you ." He whispered , smiling when Harry mumbled 'love you too' back in his sleep .

~~

Sorry if it was boring , tried my best .

Hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

876K 25.4K 58
Louis went through a traumatic event when he was eleven , which made him selectively mute and shut himself out ever since . He acknowledges his broth...
30K 2.4K 20
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @micaelablopez ] Louis, a normal guy who sells books for a living, never expected tha...
37.9K 1.2K 22
Sometimes it is words that need to be said in order to make someone understand what you are feeling, thinking. But Harry Styles has never been good...
208K 5.7K 11
harry is a pretty boy and louis just can't hold himself back sometimes. (lower case inteded) (3rd place Undiscovered Larry Stories - Bromance Awards...