Twenty one pilots imagines

By I-am-so-DUN

Just some sick as frick imagines for my clique frens |-/ Requests are open. More

A/N
Fire ~ Josh
Taco Bell Encounter ~ Tyler
Hot Topic ~ Josh
Park ~ Tyler
Farm ~ Josh
Requests anyone?
Wedding ~ Tyler P.1
Wedding ~ Tyler P. 2
Fight ~ Josh
Close p.1 ~ Tyler
Close p.2 ~ Tyler
Interupted ~ Josh
#bodypositive
Help ~ Josh
IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK PLEASE READ

First impressions ~ Tyler

2.6K 86 108
By I-am-so-DUN

I am writing this instead of practicing for my drum lesson. I know I am a horrible person. Anyway, this imagine was requested by sickasfrickgigi . I am so sorry it took so long, I hope you like it!

Warning: slighty dirty, and kinda long.

"Is that it?"

"No"

"Is this one it?"

"No"

"What abou-"

"Y/n, when I told you it was blue, I didn't realize you were going to ask me about every blue house we pass all the way there" Tyler said quite exasperated.

You were a little hurt, but understood.

You were going to meet Tyler's parents for the first time today, and your nerves were a jumbled mess.

You had seen videos and pictures of them on social media, and they looked like really nice people.

Your only worry was that for some reason they wouldn't like you.

You turned the radio up a little, and settled deeper into your seat.

"It is all gonna be okay" you whispered to yourself.

You looked out the window for a while before turning back to your boyfriend.

He was quietly singing along to the music, seemingly unaware of your current anxiety.

"Tyler..." you whispered.

"Yeah" he answered turning the music down to hear what you have to say.

"Well, it's just that I um, am uhh, a little...nervous" you said mumbling the last bit.

"What? I didn't hear you" Tyler said with a confused look on his face.

"I said... I am a little nervous" you explained looking down at your hands.

He slowed to a stop right in front of a blue house, and turned to you.

He looked right into your eyes for a few agonizing seconds, before reaching over and putting his hand on your leg.

"Y/n, you are the most beautiful, kind, happy, sweet girl I have ever met. There is no way they couldn't love you, and if something happened and they didn't like you that wouldn't change the way I feel about you. That's the important thing right?"

He is so good at making you feel better...

"This is why I love you Tyler" you smiled.

He laughed, and pulled you into a sweet, but passionate kiss.

You kissed him back with the same amount of feeling, letting the emotion overtake you.

You loved the way Tyler kissed you, but
it was quickly turning into a heated make out, and you knew you had to break it up.

"Tyler" you gasped, breaking the connection.

"We have to go in" you whispered whilst catching your breath.

"Okay, but we are finishing this later" he said opening the door.

You smirked to yourself, and hopped out your door.

He lead you to the front door, and rang the doorbell.

Just before it opened you leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"I'll be waiting..."

You could see a shiver run through him as his mom opened the door.

"Tyler! I am so glad you are here!" she squealed pulling him into a big hug.

"-And you must be Y/n, we are glad you are here too sweetie!" she smiled hugging you as well.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Joseph" you smiled, excepting her kind embrace.

"Well, don't just stand there, come on in" she exclaimed happily.

You and Tyler walked inside to a cute little living room and sat down on the couch.

"I have to go check on the dinner, but your dad should be home any minute" Mrs. Joseph said, obviously talking to Tyler.

As she walked away you felt a hand start to slowly creep up your thigh.

"Tyler" you whispered harshly.

"What do you think you are doing?" you asked feeling your cheeks start to heat up.

"I thought you were waiting" he stated innocently, a smirk starting to appear on his face.

"You know that this is not what I meant" you said glaring at him.

Just as Tyler was about to speak, the front door flew open.

"Dad!" Tyler said smiling.

The two men hugged each other then looked towards you.

"This is my girlfriend Y/n" Tyler said proudly, as if showing off.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Y/n. Kelly and I have heard so much about you!"

"All good things I hope" you answered smiling.

It was nice knowing Tyler talked to his family about you.

"Dinner is ready!" Tyler's mom yelled from the kitchen.

You followed Tyler to the kitchen, and saw a large homemade meal.

"Mrs. Joseph, the food looks amazing" you gasped.

"We wanted to treat you like family" she said smiling.

"Well, I am not really part of the family" you laughed.

"You are still my mama" Tyler whispered in your ear as you sat down at the table.

You felt your face heat up, and in an attempt to keep your cheeks from turning red you started fanning yourself.

"Is it too warm in here dear" Tyler's mom asked worriedly.

"Perhaps you should turn the air down, it is getting hot in here" Tyler suggested.

"Maybe you should take off all your clothes" he whispered in your ear.

You couldn't believe he would say stuff like this sitting right across from his parents!

There has got to be some way to get revenge.

As though it was completely normal, you rested your hand on Tyler's lap, applying just the right amount of pressure.

You noticed his eyes grow wide, and the grip on his fork get tighter.

Putting your hand back on the table, you smirked at the shock in his eyes.

It was either because he realized you would do that at the table with his parents, or the fact that you had moved your hand.

Whichever it was, the secret touching and dirty whispers continued throughout dinner seemingly unnoticed by Tyler's parents.

After dessert the conversation was wearing thin, and you started to look around the room more.

Tyler's mom must have noticed, because she had the idea of a house tour.

She led the two of you around to every room in the house.

Since, Tyler had already seen the rooms a million times, his mind was on other things.

You tried to pay attention, but he kept purposefully breathing on your neck and rubbing up against you.

You got to the last room on the tour which ended up being Tyler's old room.

"How about you show Y/n your room by yourself" Tyler's mom said smiling.

He quickly accepted and led you towards his room.

He pushed the door open and pulled you into the dark little room.

"Finally, we are alone" he grunted starting to kiss your neck sloppily.

"W-what are you doing" you asked tying not to moan from the sudden contact.

"Ending this little war" he answered breathing heavily into your ear.

He continued to suck at your neck roughly, before quickly coming up to your mouth.

You felt his hands start to lift your shirt up, but you stopped him.

"W-we can't" you gasped.

He didn't seem to hear you, because before you knew it your shirt was over your head.

"Tyler, stop" you pleaded while running your fingers through his hair.

His lips went back to your neck, going over the marks they had made at other times.

"If we don't stop now your parents are going to know exactly what we are doing in here. Do you really want that?" you whispered praying he would decide to stop.

You wanted his parents to respect you, how would they feel knowing you two couldn't control yourselves enough to go home before doing the dirty.

Thankfully you must have knocked some sense into his head, because he quickly stopped and started looking for your shirt.

"Let's get home" he said opening the door.

You walked out to see both his parents standing right there.

"I think she is a keeper!" Tyler's dad laughed.

"Wait, what?" you asked confused.

"We were both sure that you two couldn't control yourselves" Tyler's mom explained.

"-but obviously you were mature enough to stop this idiot" she said gesturing towards Tyler.

"Moooom" Tyler shouted like an embarrassed teenager.

You laughed, while trying to hide your own embarrassment.

"Get going guys, we will see you at Ty's cousin's birthday" Tyler's dad said smiling.

You and Tyler got your jackets, waved goodbye, and drove away.

"Well that was interesting" Tyler laughed in the car ride home.

"I have never been more mortified in my entire life" you said feeling your face heat up just thinking about it.

"Relax babe, they totally love you" he said smiling.

You then heard Tyler's phone go off.

You picked it up out of the cup holder and checked the screen.

"Tyler, your mom just texted your entire family's group chat that, and I quote

'Tyler just left with his new girlfriend, and I have honestly never seen someone look so embarrassed! They were all over each other the entire time. Whispering in each others ears, and lots of teasing. They thought they were so secretive, but we could see and hear almost everything! Later I told Tyler to show her his old room, and I wasn't sure if they were gonna come out, but she somehow convinced him to stop. We were waiting for them in the hall, and Y/n was so embarrassed. I am still laughing lol'"

"She sent that to everyone!" Tyler half shouted.

"Yeah" you cringed, feeling like your soul was being ripped out.

Just then the phone went off again...

"Ooops, Tyler is in this group chat lol sorry"

"Wow, savage" you said laughing at Tyler's expression.

"You don't even know..." he whispered

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 7.4K 89
The titles says it all. *COMPLETED!* |#2 in Josh Dun Imagines search by 6.7.17| |#8 in Josh Dun tag by 6.7.17|
5.4K 170 15
Jus' a bunch of oneshots, if ya'll have any suggestions I will probably do them :) happy reading hope you enjoy! Discontinued
Pure By 🥀

Fanfiction

12.5K 323 36
COMPLETE (Joshler)
45.7K 1K 93
I love these, and I wanted to try it out. Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed it, please like the story or even add me to be up to date on changes.