Good in bad // the joker Jare...

By maloley_queen

"Let's play a little game.. You will be the princess of crime and I'll be the prince of crime." - Mr J - Viol... More

2 - Change
3 - NYC
4 - In the club
5 - you're coming with me
6 - taken
7 - Panic
8 - borderline happy
9 - too soon
10 - brakes
11 - back in black
12 - pistol
13 - Adjust
14 - contact
15 - Bye bye party
16 - expect the unexpected
17 - The Hounds
18 - blurry face
A/N
19 - Goner
20 - Triggered
21 - stone cold
22 - holding onto you
23 - catch you later
!! A/N !!
24 - ditch
25 - jokes on you
26 - reunite
27 - Quinn's nightmare
28 - flames
29 - reverse
30 - crimes aren't just for criminals
Update!

1 - New start

14.7K 262 147
By maloley_queen

Violet's POV
-
I ran my fingers through my soft brown hair as I watched my favourite tv show 'stranger things'. I never been so obsessed with a tv show in my life.

I hear foot steps behind me slowly approach towards me.

"Hi.." I turn around immediately to see my roommate. She looked a bit scared and shy, she has been scared of me since the first day we met. It was kinda funny actually to see her face with terror.

I smirk at my thoughts and turn my head back at the tv. "Hi." I say back with no expression in my voice.

"Did you t-take my phone charger?" She stutters with a shaky voice . . I couldn't help but smirk more.

I turn my head back around. "Ya it's on the kitchen counter." I say truthfully with a little annoyance because if she just looked she wouldn't have to bother me.

"Oh uh thanks." She quickly says then speed walks away towards the kitchen. I roll my eyes and rest my feet on the coffee table.

*RING RING* I hear my phone go off.

"Hello?" I pick up my phone.
"Heyy, it's Lindsey" I hear my best friend speak. I open my eyes and move a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Long time no speak.. what's up?" I say a little upset because she never speaks to me as much anymore.

"Yeah no kidding, I wanted to talk you about something." She answers calmingly.

I raise my eyebrows. "Ok.. What is it?" I ask curiously. Suddenly I hear the front door slam behind me and I turn my head towards the sound. My roommate just left I guess.

"Well.. This is something serious I want to ask you so are you ready?" She then chuckles. I nod and give a small laugh.

"Yes I am! What's up?!" I ask again eagerly. Now she is making me more questionable..

"Okay so I was wondering.. If maybe.. You would like to move in with me..?" She says with a lot of pauses very hesitant to finish her sentence.

I laugh. "Wait what?!" I say grinning. Move? She lightly laughs.

"I'm serious about this. Do you wanna move in with me? I know that this is pretty huge considering I live in New York." She finishes her sentence making my smile fade.

"Oh. Wow. Yeah this is pretty big.. I mean when? I'm not sure.." I say to caught up with my thoughts not sure.

"You don't need to decide right away! It's just I need somebody to live with so when I'm on my job vacation for 5 months I'm gonna need somebody to watch my apartment." She says making this moving situation more convincing.

I never been to New York. I never really thought of myself living in such a city. This will need time for some thought.

I start to tap my foot. "Um.. How about I get back to you on this. I need to think about this!" I say standing up and head to my kitchen fridge.

"Oh yeah, definitely. Take your time!" She says sounding pretty fine. I grab a water bottle from the fridge and walk away.

"Okay thank you, I'll call you maybe later tonight!" I say with a small genuine smile on my face.

"Alrighty, talk to you later then." She replies. "Bye." I add.

I hang up the phone and sit on my couch opening the new water bottle and take a sip.

Maybe I should just go for a drive. Those days always clears up my mind. I take a glance outside of the window to see the weather. Eh it could be better. It's just really cloudy.

I put on my leather jacket and grab my sunglasses. A couple of moments later I leave the building holding my keys and my phone

I walk to the side of the building and remove a plastic blanket off of my motorcycle. And yes I ride a motorcycle. Many people always give me second stares whenever I ride it as if they never seen a girl ride one before.

I always loved the motorcycle. I feel invincible and powerful whenever I go on it. I feel it takes me places faster anyways.

I sit on my motorcycle and insert the keys. A loud vroom strikes out of the bike. The loudness is so satisfying to me. I don't know why. I grin to my thoughts.

Hmm.. Where should I go I think to myself while slowly backing out of the driveway. I slide on my pair of sunglasses and hit the road.

Oh I know where to go. I then speed into the road further. I'm gonna go visit my parents grave..

And I know what your thinking. Why? Why am I going to a grave to clear my mind? But honestly i don't know why.

I always felt more connected around my parents grave. I always felt like being there makes me feel less lonely and it oddly does clear my head.

I hit a red light. "Ugh great.." I mumble to myself as I slow down.

Suddenly a big blue truck pulls right beside me with loud music playing. The window rolls down.

"HEY PRETTY LADy" a man yells out the window. His other driver friend whistles loudly.

I roll my eyes and turn my head back straight.. Men like them piss me off. "HEY! wHY ArE YOu IGNORING uS?" The man slurred he sounds like he's been drinking. I look at the man.

"Fuck off." I say in a serious tone trying to control myself. I have a strong hate for men like him. It's a long story but I'd rather focus on the present for now.

The red light switches to green and I race off hearing the men whistling behind me. I take a deep breath.

- at the grave -

I approach my mom and dads grave stone slowly. I look at my old roses that I bought 3 months ago that have dried out and shrivelled. I sigh.

I bend down and pick up a dead rose. "Hi mommy.. hi daddy.." I whisper shutting my eyes.

"I miss you." I add setting the rose back down. I look around the whole entire grave.

Do I want to leave yet? I grew up around here in Ohio as a child. I spent so many memories around here.

I huff as sit silently on a bench that is a couple feet away from my parents grave.

Everything is strongly changing so fast. I kick a rock and stare into the clouds that are turning slightly pink and orange.

Maybe change is good. Maybe things happen for a reason. But I still don't know if this change would help me.

I have a problem with people. Rude people. I have what people would like to say "attitude" problems.

But can you really blame me? I've got hurt so many times by people, I have gotten so tired of it.

I'm am definitely a changed person by my passed. But now the only thing that hasn't changed is where I'm standing today. Ohio.

I'm just scared to let go for some weird reason. I daze out of my thoughts and turn my head to see a beautiful white dove land on top of my mothers grave. The dove is looking at me.

I randomly get goosebumps all up and down my arms and legs. I smile at the dove and it seconds later flys off into the sunset.

I close my eyes and stand up. I think I know what my choice is now. It's as if the dove was a sign. I need to be free.

I need to let go. I then head back to my motorcycle and lift my leg over it and sit.

About twenty minutes later I finally get back to my apartment. I head straight into my room and plop down my keys onto my bed. I reach into my pocket and take out my phone.

I guess it's time to call back Lindsey. I dial her number and call feeling this is best.

"Hello?" I hear Lindsey pick up.
"Hey it's Violet again!" I say looking down at the ground.

She giggles. "Oh hey Violet, did you figure out what you wanna do yet?" I smile.

"Yes I did, and yes I would love to go to New York and live with you!" I say feeling pretty weird saying it out loud.

"Oh my gosh!! Yay!! That's great!" She says overjoyed. I laugh "yeah it is, but I just hope New York doesn't get too overwhelming." I say jokingly.

"Don't worry about it, trust me!" She reassures. "Okay good!" I laugh off.

"So when do you want me to start living there?" I say trying to figure everything out.

"Basically as soon as possible!" She answers. "Well sounds good to me." I reply.

I don't have anything to lose. I can leave right now and it wouldn't matter.

"Alright, I'll text you tomorrow about
details, let's try getting you here by this Friday?" She asks seeing if Friday is ok.

"Yeah I think I can be there by Friday-" I turn over and look at my calendar on my wall.

"-yeah Friday can work for sure!" I say confirming it. "Alright then, start packing soon! I'll talk to you later. Bye!" She says happily.

I smirk "hah yeah definitely, bye!" I hang up the Phone. Its official. I'm leaving to New York.

Maybe this will be one of the best decisions I'll ever make. Maybe..

- A/N -

Hey! I'm truly excited for this story to be made and start getting more in action. I really love the joker at the moment so I have so many ideas I'm planning for this book. And to make things clear this joker in the story is the one from suicide squad JARED LETO and this is a love story. Please vote and comment your thoughts. The more votes = the more I'll write :) hope you liked chapter one!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 844 19
These characters are based off of Harley quinn and joker from suicide squad Disclaimer I do not own Harley Quinn or joker I only own their actions
63.1K 2.1K 16
after a dreadful beating from the joker, harley questions whether or not he is worth living for anymore. the bruises on her skin are not so appealing...
174K 2.7K 16
If you love Mistah J then Im pretty sure you'll like these Joker imagines/fan fiction WARNING: Violence, swearing and possible SMUT
384 2 11
⚠️This story is not done because I started working on another story I'm just warning you so you know your going to get cut mid story ⚠️ ( this is my...