The Gateway That Led To You

jelsalover14

A mysterious gateway appears in Arendelle, Burgess, Scotland, Berk and Corona. Some say the gateway leads to... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N: Behind The Scenes!
A/N: THE END!

Chapter 23

1.7K 78 3
jelsalover14

Third Person POV

Jack watched in horror as he saw the rest of the Guardians unconscious. He had just woken up from the nightmare of the brutal hours given by Pitch, and it looks like another nightmare has arrived.

Jack tried everything to wake them up, but nothing worked. He grabbed his restrains even harder, trying to use the last bit of his magic to freeze it. Jack didn't care the pain he was experiencing with his magic fading, the only thing that mattered to him was a way to escape.

Jack stopped and took plenty of deep breaths, he managed to use his powers all right, but it wasn't enough. He looked down and saw that his blue sweater had changed to the white shirt and brown cloak he wore moments before he drowned. It was only a matter of time before he faded away completely.

"Jack?" A voice asked.

Jack looked up and saw Olaf. He was happily waving at him.

"Olaf!" Jack said, startled. "How did you get out?"

"I don't think you can actually do anything to a snowman, I slipped through easily." Olaf replied as he went towards Jack's chains. "They won't budge!"

"Try waking up the rest first, we need a plan." Jack pleaded.

Olaf nodded and quickly went towards the Guardians. He tried shaking them, shouting into their ears, but like Jack's attempts, it wouldn't wake them up. That's when an idea struck in Olaf's head. He promptly sat on their faces.

"Cold!" Bunny shrieked, immediately waking up. "Oh my god, what happened?"

Jack couldn't have been any happier seeing Bunny finally waking up. Olaf then proceeded to North. North woke up with a shock. Next was Sandy. Tooth was the last, she screamed like a bucket full of ice cold water was poured on her face.

"Nothing like a cold snowman to wake you up." Olaf rubbed his hands gleefully.

However, Tooth's screams haven't ended just yet. Another piercing scream escaped from her lips and echoed around the room.

"What is it?!" North quickly turned to her, almost breaking his neck in the process.

"My... MY... " Tooth stuttered.

"What? What? Did you break your arm?!"  Olaf asked in panic.

"MY WINGS! MY WINGS ARE GONE!" Tooth yelled.

"Tooth, calm down! You're still alive for goodness sake!" Jack yelled back.

"Jack, your..." Bunny trailed away, looking at Jack's clothes.

"Yes, yes, I know. At least I'm still alive." Jack replied.

Olaf went to Sandy. "Why can't you slip out like how I did?" Olaf asked.

Sandy shook his head as he tried to do so.

"We gotta get out of here, any ideas?" North said.

"I say we get Olaf to do the job, he's the only one free right now." Bunny suggested.

"Um... I don't see a door or a window to get out." Olaf said.

Olaf spoke too soon. Black sand started to surround a part of a wall, it was forming a door.

"Quick, hide!" Jack whispered.

As soon as the door was formed, it swung open. Pitch had kicked it open. But he wasn't the only one to enter the room, the rest of The Nightmares were present as well.

"So, these are the ones that you've been talking so much about?" Drago asked.

"Huh, they don't look so tough." Hans scoffed.

Olaf took this as an opportunity to escape. He came out from his hiding place and slipped out of the door undetected. One second later and he would have been too late, the door vanished. The Guardians prayed hard for him.

"It's been a long time." Pitch smirked at the Guardians. "Originally, I was suppose to go to you, but it looks like the Guardians have delivered themselves to the front door."

"Say what you want, Pitch! You'll never win this." Jack said.

"And who's gonna stop me?" Pitch asked, stepping on Jack's leg.

Everyone fell silent, they couldn't give any information about the rest to The Nightmares. Otherwise, hope could all be lost.

"Well?" Pitch asked. "Who's gonna stop me?"

"He asked you a question!" Mor'du forcefully grabbed Jack. With his strength of ten men, Jack thought his bones had broke. His nails were like claws, it dug right into Jack's skin.

"Oh please, he's just playing with your minds. See how he can't answer? Because he has no one to save him!" Gothel let out a menacing laugh.

"These are your rivals, Pitch?" Hans asked mockingly. "They look like a bunch of losers, how did you not take them down in the first place?!"

"That was when they had magic!" Pitch shouted at him.

"Well, what are you waiting for? You have them in your possession. Kill em." Drago said.

"Did you really think that's what I intended to do immediately when we were going to invade Burgess? No! I want them to suffer the same fate as me, I want them to not be believed in, I want them to know how it was like being cast aside, with no one to care about you. That way, the children will have no one to believe in but me, there will only be fear, and me." Pitch replied.

North let out a chuckle that surprised everyone. "Now just where have I heard these words before? Hmm... Let's see... Oh, that's right! That's exactly what you said when you invaded Tooth's place. And what happened after that? You were still defeated. It ain't over Pitch."

What are you doing?! Jack yelled in his mind. Are you trying to make him angrier? He'll kill us on the spot!

"Would you like that to be your final words?" Pitch threatened.

"You think you're so great, you think just because you have us here means you've won. Well news flash, the Guardians never give up." North continued.

Pitch couldn't stand it any longer and kicked North in the stomach. He wasn't going to let his moment of glory be destroyed.

"I'll make sure you give up." Pitch glared at him.

No one was noticing Sandy slowly forming a ball of golden sand in his hands, he was going to knock The Nightmares out.

"You still have time to surrender before we take action!" Bunny said.

"And what will that action be?" Mor'du asked. "You're chained."

"This has so far been the most stupid group we've encountered. Are you forcing yourself to say those words as an encouragement?"  Gothel asked.

"They just like to act tough." Pitch shrugged. "They-"

Pitch didn't finish, Sandy's dream sand was flung at him and he fell asleep. The Nightmares were caught off guard, giving Sandy to strike them all before they could react.

"All right Sandy!" Tooth let out a cheer. "But, what now?"

Jack tried to fly, which he managed to and tried to pull the chains off. But he came crashing down. "Well that's settled, I'm losing the ability to fly."

"Hey North, think you can get my boomerang?"  Bunny said.

"I'll try." North said, trying to get the boomerang off Bunny with his legs.

"With luck, I can throw this thing right and hopefully it'll snap the chains." Bunny explained.

"Olaf better hurry, just in case all our plans don't work." Tooth whispered to herself.

A chainsaw made of golden sand appeared in front of Sandy. He tried using it on the chains but it didn't work. The chainsaw was as harmless as sand.

North finally managed to get the boomerang and he placed it as gently as possible onto Bunny's palms. It was hard to aim as the chains restricted his movement. Bunny threw it, but it didn't bounce back to his chains, instead right into Pitch's face. North burst out laughing instantly.

"What's the point of laughing if we're not free?!" Bunny snapped.

"I'm... Sorry..." North said between laughs. "But look at his face!"

Bunny was just about to say something when his eyes fluttered shut and he passed out.

"Bunny? Bunny?" North gave him a kick.

"What happened?" Tooth asked.

"I think his powers are fading again." Jack said.

Suddenly, a horse of black sand appeared out of nowhere, it was one of Pitch's darklings. The horse galloped around The Nightmares, forming a barrier of sand. Then whoosh! They were all gone.

"... What was that?" Jack asked.

"Looks like Pitch had a backup plan." North replied. "Darn, I was hoping that we could take them down once we were free."

Jack tried to fly again, but he flew no more than 5 seconds and fell down. "These chains ain't ever gonna budge. Any ideas? What are we gonna do now? The more we use our powers, the more it fades."

"Wait. It's all we can do." Tooth said.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

240K 11.8K 73
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN HIGH SCHOOL (BOOK 1)* Elsa Arens and Jack Frost have both lost their memories. Elsa only remembers a white hair b...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...
6.5K 381 29
- ˏˋ 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑇𝑤𝑜 ˊˎ - 𝑬𝒍𝒔𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒉�...