Don't Separate Our Destinies

By vodkadrews

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION [BOYXBOY] Jason McCann and Justin Bieber were once happily married. 5 years to b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Character Answers
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
EXCLUSIVE NEW HOUSE TOUR!
HOUSE TOUR PT.2
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHARACTER ANSWERS!
HEYY!!
Updated version
Change of Mind
update lol

Chapter 46

833 39 21
By vodkadrews

Okay so this was meant to be more dramatic/ detailed but the laptop bloody froze and didn't save it...😒

I'll make it better when I edit it!

16th September, 2036 - Sydney, Australia

Narrator

2036 is a big year for the Bieber-McCann Children. So far it's been busy.

First, the twin boys Jordan and Julian start primary school. Of course, with Julian being blind, he needed abit more assistance and brother beside him.

Secondly, the eldest twins graduate high school. Which is actually today.

Yes, the eldest children of the Bieber-McCann have finally made it.

Justin and Jason are super proud of them and couldn't be happier, like any parent would be.

They can remember the twins just starting kindergarten like it was yesterday.

They have watched the two persevere through high-school and make it to the end. They've come a long way.

Yet they still have HSC to complete but nonetheless, they made it.

Graduation Day is finally here for them.

But let's not forget about Judah. The twelve year old graduates primary school in December. He's stoked to be going to high-school next year.

-------------

"Jake! Jade! Are you guys ready?! You can't be late for the ceremony presentation!" Justin yelled from downstairs.

He shook his head as he heard two faint replies.

Soon two figures came from the east wing.

There stood his two eldest dressed formal attires.

Jake in his freshly ironed black suit and Jade in her elegant creamy coloured dress.

"Wow guys! Very fancy," He smiled, bowing forward.

The twins laughed and walked down the rest of the stairs.

"Well look at my two eldest babies!" Jason said walking up behind Justin and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"They're beautiful," He smiled in adoration of his children.

"They are, I can believe they've grown up so quick," Justin pouted.

"We can hear you," Jake interrupted.

"Good, take the hint," Jason said.

"What hint?" Jake asked confused.

"You're so dense Jay," Jade chuckled.

"They don't want us to leave," She whispered but the room was so quiet she was heard.

"Oh," Jake said.

"But i may be leaving but I'll still bum here," He said seriously, looking to his fathers for their approval.

"Jake! You won't be bumming here or anywhere for that matter, you'll always have a home here," Justin said.

Jake smiled at his father. "Yeah, I know,"

"Babygirl, you look beautiful as always," Jason smiled at her.

"Thanks Papa," She smiled, her blue eyes twinkling.

"Okay we have to go, but let's get some photos before we go," Justin said looking over at his family.

"Beautiful Jade!" Her fathers smiled as they looked at the photo, making her blush and turn around.

"You're so handsome," Justin said fondly.

"Jay we make some beautiful, good looking babies," Jason said making all of them laugh.

"Daddy, Papa, you guys have great genes. Look how good my older siblings look. One day that's gonna be me," Judah sighed dreamily. Everyone laughed.

"Alright, everyone in the car, we're running late," Justin shooing them out the door.

"Are grandma and grandpa coming?" Judah asked. Jason nodded.

"Of course," Jason said while turning left.

"Excited guys?" Justin asked the eldest two in the back.

The twins nodded.

"Yeah but I'm nervous," Jake said shyly.

"How come bro? You're never nervous," Judah asked from the back.

"Well it's the speech, I didn't write it because I couldn't get out what I wanted to say in words, so I'm just going to wing it," He said.

Jason chuckled. "Son, you were always the one to go with the flow and not plan it,"

"I know!"

"What's the difference now?" Justin asked.

"Well this speech is going to be one to remember, and what if I mess up?" He stressed.

"You won't baby," Justin said.

Jake nodded hesitantly. "Okay,"

"Babe, you'll do great, you've alway been the public speaker," Jason said looking the rear view mirror at him.

"I guess," He sighed, looking at his hands.

"You'll be fine," His father spoke.

"How do you know?" He asked, he couldn't stop doubting himself.

Both Justin and Jason glanced at each other. Times like this is rare. Times where Jake lets his guard down and people can see his vulnerability.

"Cause you're Jake Riley Bieber-McCann, nothing's ever stopped you, if it did, you bounced back on your own. Babe, you're stressing so much on this speech. Who cares if you mess up, when have you ever cared about the what ifs? Just say what you feel and you'll be fine," Jason said as he parked the car.

Everyone got out and the two fathers let Jake and Jade go to where they had to be.

Of course there was the squeals and murmurs that famous family was there.

"Dad, look! Grandma and Grandpa are there!" Judah said spotting his grandparents with his younger brothers in their laps.

They waved and the three made their way over to the reserved seats as the ceremony was about to begin.

-------------------------
(AN: just like to say.. I don't know much about graduations, only the ones in the movies, which are mostly in America..Not Australian graduation days...)

"I would like to invite School Captain Jake Bieber-McCann to deliver the graduation speech," The principal announced as he turned to Jake on the side.

However Jake was just a bit distracted..

"Mr. Bieber-McCann," The principal called.

Everyone laughed as they watched him.

"Jake?" She said again. He seemed to snap and look up.

"Sorry!" He said getting up realising it was his turn to deliver the speech.

"It's alright," The principal chuckled shaking his hand.

Jake took a deep breath.

"So..guys we made it!" He shouted as the large crowd in front of him cheered and whistled.

"WOOOO!" He danced.

Justin took photo of his son on the stage.

"He's such dork," Jason laughed as Jake threw up a random shakka.

Making one of the graduates in the crowd to shout. "YEAH SHAKKAZ!", successfully making everyone laugh.

"No worries bro," Jake winked to him.

"Alright enough stalling, we made it guys, made it through the six years of high school, made it through the 13 years of school. WE. ARE. BLOODY. DONE!" He grinned standing at the podium.

"I'm just gonna go ahead and say I didn't write anything so this is all from the heart," He confessed putting a hand to his chest dramatically.

"Five, six years ago we all walked into this school nervous as hell. We were the babies of the school now we rule it... We're leaving the school to a whole new crop of people," He chuckled nervously.

"It's been a long six years and also short. Long because of all the drama and bad homework, the boring readings and early-morning or after school extra credit projects, and all the other little pratfalls that hit us in high school. Short because of the long-life friendships, the lasting memories, and the truly interesting and amazing things we learned between the occasional bits of drudgery," He said getting a few cheers from his peers.

"Good or bad, long or short, I will always remember this place. I'm so thrilled to be school captain of 2036 alongside my sister, Matt and Lia. Also to be put on the honour roll is such a huge achievement for me," He said pressing a hand to his chest at the end.

You could definitely see he was nervous. He would always look out into the crowd to see his parents.

"I've found that it takes teamwork to survive anywhere in life. I know my experience is limited, but every problem I've overcome has been because someone was there to help me. My support net ranged - and still ranges - from especially my parents, shoutout to you, Dad and Papa, to my friends to my teachers, depending on the kind of trouble I've had and its severity

This isn't to say I've been a troublemaker - I mean, I've had my fair share in the principal's office - but even for me, a relatively quiet student, a lot of help has been needed to get me through times. This is where our high school truly excels, I think.

What's next? Many of us will go to university. More of us yet will go to various branches of the armed forces to help keep our country safe home and abroad. Others may get right to works, or even take a year or more off to decide what they want to do. That's all fine. Leaving high school is such a brutal transition. We're going into the big world and we don't know what it has in store for any of us.

I do know how I'll deal with those life events, though: by using the skills and info, I've picked up from here. It all comes down to help, and I've got plenty of people to thank for that, parents, of course, friends, teachers... I guess that means the biggest thing I learned in high school is to lean on other when needed.

There's another, more important, side to the idea as well, and it's the one piece of advice I'd like to give you as we get ready to cross this stage for the last time. Make sure you're around when other people need someone to lean on. They'll thank you for it.

Alright, I gotta finish, principal Andrews is silently telling me to wrap it up." He said earning laughs.

"But before I finish I wanna say a quote to make it pro," He grinned.

"Okay so.. I don't really have a quote but.. lemme think,"

You could here him talking to himself about which one to say.

"Um.. Ellen DeGeneres said that 'Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path then by all men you should follow that' " He said.

His parents laughed as they remembered Ellen had said that to Jake when he was on her show once, when he was younger.

"I'd just like to say I'm super proud finishing high school with you guys, I love you!"

"Congratulations, Class of 3036, We made it!" He finished.

Soon the crowd of graduates cheered and guests had applauded.

"WOOOOO!!"

"We made it!!"

"Class of 3036 rules!!"

"We liiitttt!!!"

Jason and Justin applauded standing up, with proud smiles.

---------------------

"Congratulations, Class of 3036!" The principal announced.

The crowd cheered before throwing their caps into the air. Smiling and laughing as they hugged each other.

"WE MADE IT!!" Jake shouted hugging his twin sister.

"We did!" Jade smiled.

Jason took a photo of their moment and decided to post it.

@//jasonbiebermccann: Super proud of my babies! They made it! Words can't even describe how much I'm proud of them!!!❤️❤️

As well as Justin.

@// justinbiebermccann: They really did it! I'm super proud of my babies! They've come along way. So much love for them! ❤️❤️❤️
------------------
"Go get ready babies," Jason said referring to their after party they had to go to.

Justin had his camera out.

As soon as they entered, their faces turned surprised.

"SURPRISE!!"

Everyone shouted while standing in the foyer with balloons.

"OMG!" Jake said smiling.

"You guys!!" Jade said smiling wide.

"This is your graduation party," Someone said.

"Thank your parents for organising this," Pattie said coming out of the crowd.

"Nanny!!!" They grinned before running over to her.

"Aww, I've missed you both so much!" Pattie smiled at the two.

"We've missed you too!"

Soon the split and the twins went to thank their parents.

"Thanks Daddy and Papa," They said hugging them.

"You're welcome, babies," Justin smiled.

"Go get dressed properly and enjoy, this is your night," Jason said smiling.

They nodded.

The two fathers smiled as they watch their eldest walk up the stairs to get ready.

"I'm so happy, Jay," Jason said.

"Me too, Jase," Justin smiled.

---------------------

The party was in full swing and friends have come over to celebrate.

It was already all over the tabloids.

'Hashtag Bieber Twins Grad Party 🎉'

Articles being written as we talk.

Such a huge party bash.

The backyard was littered with graduation decorations from balloons to little wash off tattoos to even m N m's with congratulations on the side.

Night soon came and the party was still going strong.

Justin and Jason both made a little stand where everyone could write a favourite memory of the twins.

It was one of the many presents they got their kids for graduating.

They cut the cake and distributed it out by 8pm.

"Alright guys so I'd just like to say a little speech," Justin said as he stood up from the large table full of people.

"Not long I promise," He as some groaned. Bloody teenagers.

"First of all, Jake, Jade... I'm super proud of you both. Words can describe honestly. You've made it so far and I can't wait to see you go further into success. As to you other graduates here," Justin mentioned the others in the room.

"But yeah.. you've persevered through the hard times and now you've made, just yesterday you were just starting kindergarten, it's been so long, and uh.. I'm sorry," Justin said getting a bit emotional.

"I'm just... I'm just super proud of you, you've both grown up to get be great young adults, and I'm.. just so freaking proud," Justin smiled.

"Uhh.. I'm sorry, this is emotional, I'm just gonna finish," He smiled through his ready eyes.

The table still clapped.

Both the twins got up and hugged their father. "We love you daddy," They said.

"I love you too, so much," He smiled.

"Alright so guys we have a graduation video for the twins," Jason's aid getting up and motioning for the wall where the projected was on.

The video started and the twins smiled. It was picture of them both with Justin and Jason in the hospital room.

Somewhere through the middle, Justin had to excuse himself.

"Excuse me," He whispered before getting up and walking inside.

He walked upstairs and sat on the bed.

He couldn't believe his eldest have grown up. He couldn't help but think to the time where they leave the nest.

A quiet sob escaped his lips.

"Babe?" A knock came from the door.

"Come in," He said.

"What happened? What's wrong darling?" Jason asked as he walked, looking at his husband.

"Nothing sweetheart," He whispered.

"Come on tell me," Jason persisted.

"My babies are all grown up and soon they won't be needing us," Justin whispered as Jason wrapped his arms around him.

"Aww sweets, they'll always need us, not as much but they'll always need us, they'll always come back babe," Jason said assuring him.

"I know.. It's like they've grown up right before our eyes," He said laying his head on Jason's shoulder.

"It's alright but we'll always have our memories," Jason said.

"I guess," Justin sighed.

"Woah, hey! Don't 'I guess' me sweets," Jason joked making Justin laughed quietly.

"I guess," Justin shrugged smiling.

"That's it!" Jason said before tackling onto the bed.

"Jason stop!" Justin laughed as Jason tickled him without mercy.

"Nope!"

"STOPP!" Justin laughed his laughter floating around the large room.

Soon Justin was laughing silently.

"Do you love me?" Jason asked.

Justin could only nod.

"Alright I'll stop," Jason grinned.

Justin stopped laughing and only small chuckles came out as his shoulder shook.

"You know baby, everyday you're supposed to have a good belly laugh for about five minutes," Jason said.

"Hmm well it makes you feel good," Justin laughed.

"Okay so you're alright now?"

Justin nodded and smiled.

He leaned up and hugged Jason hard, crashing into him making Jason fall back.

"Hmm, I love you,"

"I love you," Justin smiled looking into Jason's eyes.

Their lips met and it's like it was their first kiss all over again.

It was like they were teenagers again.

-------------------------
After opening the presents, the twins had both gotten Cartier bracelets from their dads. Which was their favourite by far. They've both always wanted one.

@//jakeRbiebermccann: dads got me a matching Cartier bracelet😍👌🏼

@//jadeAbiebermccann: Thanks Dads!😍❤️🎉

---------------------

After saying good night to the guest as they left, Jason and Justin found themselves slumped in the living room couch, tired.

The house was quiet, only the small chatter of the teenagers outback who were staying over.

"Today was a success," Justin said looking up at the ceiling.

"Indeed it was, my dear," Jason said.

Soon yawn caught up in them.

"Race ya to bed?" Jason asked, like a little kid.

"You're on," Justin smirked getting up.

He turned the corner but upstairs, he could see the door to their room. He was almost there until he got pulled back.

In shook he stood still looking at the cheater in front.

"I win!" Jason smiled cheekily.

"You fucking cheater," Justin said narrowing his eyes before running up as Jason's eyes widened and he turned around to shut the door, laughing.

Meanwhile, the party of teens migrated upstairs and were looking at the two older men and smiled.

"You're parents are fucking goals bro,"

"I love your parents,"

"Your parents are cool,"

"We relate so much!"

"Yeah, because they're like teens themselves," Jake laughed before putting his bottle down on the bench in the game room.

"Who's ready to lose?!" He asked as he grabbed a bowling ball.

Soon he was joined by the others.

-----------------------------

As the night came to an end. The teens decided to sleep in the game room with blankets and pillows on the floor.

The two older men had decided to go around and turn of the lights and TVs.

"Look babe, they're all sleeping with smiles on their faces, how cute," Jason said as he looked at the floor filled with teens.

"Only cute when they're asleep," Justin commented before taking a quick snap of the 30 teenagers.

"True dat," Jason agreed.

He turned off the lights in the game room and made his way out.

They made a quick pit stop in Judah's room to turn off the bathroom light, and the twins Jordan and Jayden's room.

Once they were all alright. The two fathers made their way back into bed.

"What a day," Justin said as he fell into the soft bed.

"A good day though," Jason said climbing in under the blanket.

"Yeah," Justin yawned.

"Let's get some sleep," Jason said pulling Justin into his arms.

"Goodnight handsome," Justin placing a kiss on Jason's jaw.

"Goodnight my beautiful darling," Jason smiled.

They both fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

😜🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😜

3020 words! -not edited-

This was a cute chapter!😌💖

It was supposed to be better..

I liked it though😍

The little Jastin moment!😍😍👏🏼 I live for it!

Sorry I haven't updated lately!! I have one more day of school before the school holidays.

What part did you like?

THE END IS NEAR...

💋S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 1K 55
Jastin version, Sequel & Zustin version in the same book! English/French versions Justin Bieber was head over heels for Jason McCann, and Jason McCan...
47.8K 2.9K 34
In which Jason McCann babysits a teenage innocent boy name Justin Bieber who loves to wear skirts and cute clothes.
64.9K 3.5K 55
Justin is broken. At only 17, he is a shell of what he use to be. He gets abused, insulted, laughed at, stared at, and judged daily. Even where he is...
73.1K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...