Sweatshirt- A Grayson Dolan F...

By mackandcheese24

"I hated him with deep passion, but now I can't get him out my mind..." Meadow Clark has always had a relatio... More

Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ENDING NOTE

Chapter 1

19.5K 214 73
By mackandcheese24

EDITED

AUTHORS NOTE(PLEASE READ)- HEY GUYS! AS OF MARCH 07, 2019, I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING THIS BOOK. I FINISHED WRITING THIS BOOK ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO, AND EVERY TIME I READ PARTS OF IT, I CRINGE. SO I DECIDED IT'S TIME TO EDIT THIS BOOK ONCE AND FOR ALL. THERE ARE A PLETHORA OF CRINGEY PARTS IN THIS BOOK, AND THINGS THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE MY NAIVE MIND DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND. A LOT OF PARTS IN THIS BOOK ARE RANDOM AND MADE UP ON THE SPOT. I COULD HAVE JUST UNPUBLISHED THIS BOOK AND THEN WORKED ON IT, BUT I'M NOT SURE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE. SO, IF THERE ARE BITS AND PIECES THAT ARE CONFUSING, JUST ASK ME QUESTIONS OR SAVE IT IN YOUR LIBRARY UNTIL I COMPLETELY FINISH EDITING IT! IF YOU'RE INTO BOOKS WITH GOOD PLOTS AND AMAZING GRAMMAR, MY BOOK WILL ANNOY THE HECK OUT OF YOU. ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, AND CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE THIS A BETTER BOOK FOR YOU ALL! (PS. IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING, DALLAS' (ETHAN'S EX/GIRLFRIEND) NAME WILL BE CHANGING TO DALLIN TO PREVENT CONFUSION!)

Meadow's POV

"Ouch!"

I spun around to see the one and only, Grayson Dolan. The one, main person that I have constantly been bickering with since the first day of kindergarten.

I was only casually loitering around my locker, talking to my best friend, Kendall, when I feel a rough tug on my hair.

"What on earth was that for?" I frown at him, crossing my arms across my chest. Grayson and I aren't arch rivals, we just don't get along...at all.

"I just felt like annoying you," he smirks, shrugging his shoulders. "It obviously worked." With that he sticks out his tongue and turns on his heel, walking down the long school hallway. I glare at Grayson's back as I watch him walk off, sauntering down the hallway with ease.

"You're lucky, you know, to have him tease you like that," Kendall states, staring at the annoyed expression on my face as I turn back to face her. She glances down the hallway to watch Grayson's retreating back, an artificial expression of awe adorning her face. I lock my eyes with hers, making sure she could watch me roll my eyes. "Any girl would die to be in your position."

Grayson Dolan is a famous internet star, alongside his twin brother, Ethan, who I am actually friends with. They have achieved reaching millions of subscribers on YouTube and millions more on all of their social media, like Vine and Instagram. They can barely go somewhere without being stopped by a fan. Not to mention, all of the girls in New Jesemie High are dying to go out on at least one date with one of them.

I ,personally, wouldn't do so. Ethan is like a brother to me, and Grayson... is Grayson. The three of us, alongside Kendall and a few others, have maintained a strongly bonded circle, ever since we were in elementary school. I've probably seen both of the twins butt naked at least once in my younger ages. Regardless, I would be lying to myself if I said neither one of them was attractive. Ethan and Grayson both had very sharp jawlines, but our friend group always makes fun of Ethan, saying his was shaped like a bicycle seat. They both had brown eyes, but if you looked close enough, you would notice the flecks of green in their eyes. It is pretty difficult to tell them apart if you don't know them personally. Both have birthmarks on their face, but in different locations. Ethan's is on his cheek, and Grayson's resides on his chin. Ethan's hair was naturally colored. He sported his brown locks at a decently long length. It was time for him to get a haircut. Grayson, on the other hand, had sprinkles of blonde streaks towards the front of his face-

"Meadow, focus on me and stop daydreaming about Grayson," Kendall interrupts, waving her hands in front of her face while pointing at herself. The corner of her lip lifts in mischief, and she sticks out her tongue for a moment before giving me an overjoyed smile.

"Thanks," I chirp, giving Kendall a fake smile on my face just as the bell rings. "I needed that. You completely saved me of imagining Grayson as the completely, attractive male he is, and how much I'd love if he'd take me out on a date, and give me flowers. Oh, and then, at the end of the night, he'd walk me up to my front doorstep and... " Sarcasm oozes from my lips. We glance at each other before busting out on laughter.

As we walk down the hallway, Kendall shoots me an unimpressed look, and a overdramatic sigh falls from her lips. She mumbles, "you'd better not let Grayson overhear you. His ego would swell with pride at your total adoration."

I cackle in response.

•••

"Max, I'm home!"

Max, my twin brother, who is only older by two minutes, recently came down with a bad cold, and has been out of school for two days. I volunteered to collect his homework for him, but he claimed that someone was coming to bring it instead. I mean, if he wants to neglect the fact that I live in the same house as him, literally a door down the hall, he can be my guest. But it's his choice, so whatever. It's less work for me, anyways. He should have pounced on the opportunity of me doing something nice for him, considering the fact that Netflix and a bag of Hot Cheetos are ten times more appealing than doing any form of extra labor.

"I'm in my room," his voice is filled with rasp, and the scratchiness results in him releasing a cough. His words come out hoarse, and I can barely hear him from where I stand at the front door.

I drop my backpack down by the front door and kick my Converse off and against the wall. I shuffle up the stairs and walk down the hallway to my brother's room. I enter without knocking, knowing I didn't have to announce myself because my brother is completely and utterly in awe of my amazing presence.

"Hey bro," I said casually, jumping onto his bed beside him, as he laid there with his red comforter covering himself up to his chin.

"Hello," he croaks, removing his hands from underneath the covers to shove me off the bed and onto the hard, creaky, wooden floors.

"You know what? Never mind, it's okay," I groan, rubbing my back with my hand. "The ground is ten times more comfortable, anyways. Who even needs a spine in good condition? Maybe I should just snap my back in half because, who cares, right?"

"Sorry, I just don't want you catching a cold."

Awww, I think, reaching onto his nightstand to pass him the almost empty tissue box. I watch him slowly reach into the box, pulling one out to blow his red nose. He looks kinda like Rudolph. Max has always been extremely over-protective of me. Ever since we were little kids, he's made it his responsibility to ensure that I'm taken care of. As we've grown older, he's made sure to hold a fatherly role when our parents are not around, as if I am a baby in need of some rocking and a good burp. It's sweet for him to care so much, but I am also completely capable of watching out for myself.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes, before moving on to a different subject. "So how are things going with you and Kendall?"

I eye my brother as I watch his cheeks become a darker shade of red. Max has had a little crush on Kendall for the pass few months and refuses to tell her. I had to twin swear I wouldn't tell her, and all twins know better than to mess with the twin swear. Max and I grew up inseparable, so even though Max was hesitant to tell me that he had a crush on my best friend, I wasn't surprised when he confessed. I know my brother inside out. He said he wasn't sure how I would react, so he held out for a month before letting me know. I think he realized I was catching on anyway, especially when he would turn red if Kendall even looked in his direction. I simply told him that I love the two of them too much to be concerned about him stealing her from me. They are pretty close as it is, having grown up together as well. Regardless, Kendall is the kindest, most caring girl that I know, so I don't understand why he's so intimidated by telling her the truth. I like to think they would be the most amazing couple in all of existence.

"She doesn't like me, Meadow. I can tell," he sighs, sniffling into his dirty tissue.

"Are you telling me that I know nothing about my best friend's feelings?"

"What do you mean?" Max's head snaps upward to look at me, and I watch with a smirk on my face as he shuffles in his bed to sit in an upright position. He stares at me, giving me all of his attention. I laugh to myself at his appearance. His eyes look doughy, childish, yet squint from the stuffiness of his nose. His curly hair is matted down on one side, and he huffs and puffs out of his mouth to breathe.

I wanted to give Max a little confidence boost to talk to Kendall. I obviously couldn't lie to him and tell him she liked him because it would be wrong, and I didn't actually know how she felt. If I asked her if she had feelings for my brother, it might seem suspicious and she'll find out his secret.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I shrug my shoulders and raise my eyebrow up in mock confusion, before slyly grin at him. My lips purse together in a tight smile, and it only grows when I watch Max furrow his eyebrows together. I could have fun with this. While his mind wanders in confusion, I heard the doorbell ring. I get up and exit his room, clomping down the stairs, huffing at the fact that I'm being forced to get up and walk. I trudge to the front door and swing it open. I have to look up to make eye contact with the person standing outside my door, and I mentally punch myself when I see his dreadful face. Grayson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 2.8K 32
[COMPLETED] "Promise not to forget about me" "I promise" ********************************* "Promise you'll never leave me" "I promise" In witch Emma...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
292K 14.1K 41
Bryn Taylor: Wait, this isn't Chris? Potato Guy: Nope
481K 4.9K 50
@drewstarkey started following you @laylasmith followed u back