Least Expected (Normila + Di...

By GiftofOneLiners

Normani Kordei Hamilton is the definition of cool. She's Miami U's superstar and quite the fuckgirl. Camila... More

1. Cliche Meeting
2. Don't Tease Me
3. Into You Pt. 1
3. Into You Pt. 2
4. Bed Peace
Ch.5 Come Cuddle?
Ch. 7 Wavy
Ch.8 Dani + Jealously
Ch. 9 D.O.S.E Video Shoot + Options
Ch. 10 SS Camren
Ch.11 You Smell Weird
Ch. 12 -Wanted
Ch. 13: Damn Baby
Ch. 14: Mine
Ch. 15: Balance Restored| Daddy Mani Returns
Ch. 16: Problematic No More
Ch. 17: Norminah?
Ch. 18: Bad Things
Relax | Not Discontinuing
Ch. 19 Love Galore
Ch. 20: Not Just As A Friend
Ch. 21 Crush

Ch.6 Favorite

3.8K 174 69
By GiftofOneLiners

Normani hates feelings, she probably would go down in history as the only human that could operate without catching some. After her terrible relationship with her last ex, Arin, she had effectively built the thickest wall against love, crushes and everything in between. It was almost scary, but it benefitted her.

However, now there was a certain brown-eyed Latina was trying to test her. Sure, there hadn't been enough time to make her feel any actual feelings but Normani could see the potential. She hadn't gone two years without an inkling of romantic feelings out of nowhere. No, it required incredible foresight and preventative measures. Normally, Normani would already cut the person out of her life if they presented any potential red flags, but Camila....Camila was an exception.

So, that's why she was standing in front of the girl's apartment. Originally she had expected the exact opposite, she wanted to be in her bed receiving killer head from the girl but no...she was outside about to knock on Camila's door. Sighing, she raised her hand to the door and knocked a few times to signal her arrival. Stay strong, she thought.

A few seconds later, an adorable, sleepy girl opened the door, clad in a banana onesie. "Hey, Mani!"

Normani's eyesbrows furrowed and her mouth slightly dropped. Well, she definitely wasn't getting any tonight if this was how the girl was dressed. "Um...hey, Mila. Nice...pajamas?"

Camila chuckled, pulling the girl inside before leaning into her to give her a quick, soft peck on her lips. "Come on, let's go to my room. I already have Tangled ready to play on Netflix."

Normani's eyebrows furrowed even more, yet she allowed herself to be led to the girl's room. What the actual fuck was going on, she wondered. Was this a sleepover or something? Once they reached Camila's room, she climbed into her bed and motioned for Normani to follow. Normani blinked a few times, eyeing Camila warily. This wasn't what she was expecting, to cuddle was one thing but to cuddle in her bed while she wore a onesie and watched a Disney movie? Nah, she wasn't into this. This was what people who are dating did.

"Normani? Come on, come over here and cuddle with me." Camila knew that the girl was uncomfortable, but she did ask her to cuddle over the phone before she came. She couldn't stand there and act lost, right? "Come on, you won't die, I promise."

Normani bit her lip, weighing her options. She could try and seduce the girl and get what she originally wanted...or she could try and cuddle her. There were possible repercussions to both actions: on one hand Camila could be hurt that she came over and disregarded what she wanted to do and then on the other hand she could cuddle the girl and set the wrong expectations for what they were doing. Fuck, shit gets complicated even when it's not that serious.

"It's ok, you don't have to cuddle...I know it's not something you're used to so...I'll just take this off and we can fuck, ok?" Camila started lowering the zipper to her onesie, revealing her bare skin.

Normani had never felt so conflicted in her life, but this is what she wanted right? If so, she definitely didn't feel good about it. "Wait...no. Pull it back up, I'll cuddle you."

Camila smiled, sliding the zipper back up and opening her arms wide to signal she wanted a hug. "Well, come on then."

And just like that, Normani broke her first rule for Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao.

-----

Normani stirred awake, moving her arms out as she began her morning stretch. Feeling unknown weight on her chest, she quickly shot her eyes open. Where the hell was she? Looking down towards her chest, Normani was shocked as hell to see Camila's head on her chest, the girl's hair all over the place. Abort, abort, Normani thought. She did not sleep over at anyone's place. That was like the ultimate no-no but as intertwined as both the girls were, she knew she wouldn't be able to slip out unnoticed.

Normani inhaled and exhaled slowly, accidently watching as Camila's head rose and lowered in time with her breaths. If she allowed herself to admit it, she'd say how serene Camila looked. She looked so completely safe and comfortable cuddled on Normani. But Normani felt trapped, she could feel her heartrate accelerating and not because of anything good. Fuck, she thought to herself, don't freak out.

Camila chose that moment to start waking up, she brought her hands up to her face, slowly rubbing her eyes. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and fixed them on Normani's strained face. "Morning, Mani....are you hungry?"

Normani froze, her heartrate lowered and her breaths evened out as she looked into Camila's expressive, brown eyes. "Um, yeah but I gotta go. I have...things..to do this morning and...yeah."

Camila nodded her head, ignoring the bit of hurt she felt at Normani's uncomfortable behavior. She knew what to expect though, so she shouldn't feel the way she does. She just wanted a little more time with the girl before she left. Maybe she could... "Hmmm...well you could go do these things...or you could do me."

Normani raised her eyebrow, a smirk slowly forming. "Oh? Hmmm...well I could move something around."

"I think you should, cause you've been so sweet to me lately. I think you deserve a reward, don't you?"

Normani's smirk turned into a full-blown smile. "You're right! I came over and cuddled you and everything."

"Mmmmhmm, you did. So good to me, aren't you?"

Normani didn't know why but she was positively dripping at Camila's words. She had never wanted be a good girl before but something about the way Camila was looking at her and talking to her in that tone.

"I am..I'm too good."

"Are you? Can you do one more thing for me?"

Normani nodded, apparently deep under Camila's spell.

"Can you get on your knees baby? I need you."

Normani quickly obeyed, without thinking.

Camila smiled, placing her hand on the zipper on her onesie, sliding it down and then she stepped out of it, letting it fall to the floor. She wouldn't focus much on the fact that Normani was listening to her every word. If she thought about it, she'd probably fuck up her groove and ruin everything.

"Now, can you show me what that mouth does?"

Normani scooted forward, placing her hands on Camila's ass as she pulled the girl forward. She paused for a second, inhaling the heady, sweat scent of Camila. Wetting her lips, she gave her clit a kiss before giving her pretty pussy a long lick.

"Yessss," Camila moaned, tangling her hand in Normani's curly hair.

Normani gave her a few more licks, swallowing the drops of Camila's wetness before wrapping her lips around the girl's clit and sucking. When she fucked girls, she didn't really give them head, simply using her fingers to give them pleasure. Although, with Camila...she didn't mind it..in fact...

"Mani....God that feels so good."

Normani sucked a little harder, using Camila's ass to move Camila back and forth as she sucked. She loved how sensitive the girl was, every lick, kiss and suck made Camila react a different way. If you sucked hard, her breath would hitch, she'd tighten the grip she had on Normani's hair and she'd roll her hips a little to savor the feeling just a little longer.

"Baby, inside...please?"

Normani listened again, moving her right hand from Camila's cheek to her opening before thrusting two fingers slowly inside.

"Ah! Fuck....yes! Harder, baby."

Normani's slid her fingers out, before thrusting them back inside, hard. She started a quick rhythm, going in and out of Camila roughly, just as she liked.

"Yes....fuck me, Mani."

God, the rasp in her voice as Camila chased her orgasm should be illegal. Normani couldn't get enough and with every twist and curl of her fingers, the moans became raspier and raspier as Camila struggled to breath through her moans.

"I'm so close, fuck....don't stop!"

Normani could't stop if she wanted to, she wondered if this would be the first time she came with zero assistance. She wouldn't be too surprised, for some reason, today her attraction to Camila was stronger than ever. As she felt Camila's walls clenching her fingers painfully, she knew that it would be one more thrust, add a curl to her fingers and then Camila would fall apart.

"FUCK! NORMANIII!"

Normani gave her a few more, slow, deep thursts as Camila rode out her orgasm. Normani withdrew her fingers when she was done, sinking them inside of her mouth as she tasted Camila's juices. Yet, another thing she did that was only for Camila.

"Oh my God, I...fuck, Normani."

Normani licked her lips again, giving Camila's clit a goodbye kiss before standing up. "I think you're my favorite."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
8.3K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
107K 3.1K 38
You're a famous singer opening for fifth harmony on tour. What happens when you catch feeling for none other than Normani Kordei? (Gxg takes place wh...