Conflicted (Boyxboy)

By InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... More

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

58

26.7K 812 785
By InfamousLove

It's hard to get across in first person POV, but some of the things that happen in this chapter are not okay, despite Riley not thinking about it. Any comments suggesting otherwise will be deleted

Everybody seemed to be in a mood today, no one talked as we drove home and I was left sitting in between Zac and Nate as they glared out the car window.

Surprised Zac is here actually, usually his college classes ended earlier than school, guess he must have waited around or something.

Maybe I was annoying everyone, grow up if that was the case.

Everyone glared at each other as they got out of the car when we arrived, making me roll my eyes.

"What have you done this time Riley?" Luca asked as he stepped out of the car and I scoffed.

"ME? I didn't do anything, at least not that I know of" I defended and he shook his head at me.

"Ah, I see" he pondered and I gave him a look.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked with my arms crossed and he smiled.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. Humans are annoying.

No, I'm a unicorn, not a human, we discussed this already.

I walked into the house and stood at the bottom of the stairs, looking at Chance's open office door down the hallway.

He's not in there...where is he....could I go in and find my phone...no, that would be too easy.

Maybe I could wait here and see where he put his key while he's out of the office, although he probably carries it...

I have to come up with a legitimate plan for this.

"Riley, what are you doing?" Zac's annoyed voice asked and I continued watching Chance's door.

"Nothing, nothing at all" I said without looking at him and heard him sigh.

"Really? You're trying to get your phone back aren't you?" he asked flatly and I smiled at him.

"My what?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Riley, you aren't allowed your phone back for a reason, taking it back will just get you in trouble." Zac complained and I made a face.

"It's not like he checks it's there every day" I muttered to myself and heard Zac scoff.

"Right, Riley. Go upstairs" Zac ordered and I gave him a look.

"What? I'm just standing here" I defended and he glared at me.

"You're trying to get your phone back"

"You have no proof of this!!"

"Riley I shouldn't have to call someone else for you to do what you're told" he complained and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just standing here why are you getting all grouchy" I grumbled and he seemed to growl under his breath.

"Riley, if you don't come upstairs in the next few seconds I swear I will-"

"-Yeah yeah okay, in a sec" I brushed him off and he crossed his arms.

Could Chance hurry up I fear I am pissing him off a little too much to be honest...

"Zac, remember to breath" I commented as he huffed in irritation.

"Right, that is it" he snapped before grabbing my arm and trying to drag me along.

"You could just say please!" I complained as I pulled back against him and he scoffed.

"You could just listen to your elders!" he snapped and I scoffed.

"Elder? You're only two years older then me!" I retorted just as he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder.

"Unhand me! I'll hurt you!" I threatened as he carried me up the stairs, resorting to verbal rather then physical retaliation due to fear of falling.

I stomped on his foot when he eventually put me down and he almost yelped like a dog.

"What the hell is going on out here?!" Aaron snapped as he walked down the stairs from his room and I crossed my arms at Zac.

"Zac's being a dickhead" I stated and he glared at me.

"I'm being a dickhead?? You're being a moody brat!" he complained and I rolled my eyes before walking to my room.

"Riley." Aaron warned and I turned back.

"Yes?" I smiled and Zac narrowed his eyes at me.

"What did you do?" Aaron sighed and I gave Zac a glare.

"He's just being moody, I wasn't doing anything illegal" I complained and Aaron gave him a look.

"You are kind of moody today" he stated and Zac threw his hands up in exasperation.

"He wasn't listening to me!" he snapped and I gave Aaron a begging 'please let me leave' look.

"I'm up here now, aren't I?" I teased Zac when Aaron just stared at me flatly.

"Right, both of you, separate" he ordered and Zac glared at him.

"Was planning on that already" I muttered as I walked into my room .

"You can just let him get away with ignoring what I tell him like that!" I heard Zac snap as I sat on the edge of my bed, making me roll my eyes.

"I know you're used to your younger brothers listening to you like a parent, but it's different for other families, older brothers are usually ignored or annoyed" Aaron brushed him off and he scoffed.

"Why are you so mellow about this?! Just because it isn't you he's not listening to!"

"He doesn't listen to anyone get used to it" Aaron muttered and I bit my lip as I heard him walking down the stairs.

"That doesn't make it okay!" Zac called down the stairs and I huffed.

"I'll listen to you if you're not being unreasonable" I said loudly enough for him to hear seeing as I left the door open, which was probably a bad idea.

"I was being perfectly reasonable!" I couldn't help but chuckle at the immature argument I'd gotten myself into as he replied loudly.

"Zac, can you shut the fuck up!" Nate's voice called before I heard a door slamming, and I snickered when Zac fell silent and I walked to the door to see him glaring in that direction with his arms crossed.

I tried to cover my snicker up with an awkward cough when his enraged blue eyes snapped to glare at me.

Uh oh.

I just crossed my arms and glared back at him, it's not like I'm apologising any time soon, I didn't do anything.

Should probably shut the door and shut up...

"You got something to say?" he snapped and I raised a brow at him.

"Yeah, take a chill pill" I retorted and he started storming over to me.

Oh fuck, ABORT MISSION!!!

"Just a suggestion" I commented as I retreated into my room, trying to not be intimidated as he loomed above me.

"Really, well I have a suggestion for you" he responded quietly and kind of sinisterly and I took a step back before trying to walk around him.

"Oh no that's fine, I'm good" I commented as I edged my way to the door.

He grabbed my arm to stop me before walking over to the door, slamming it and locking it.

Uh....

He turned back to me with his arms crossed, raising an expectant brow but I just stood there glaring at him.

Just because I have no easy escape doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to start apologising, he doesn't scare me.

...that much.

"Cat got your tongue?" he said with a smug smile after a few moments of silence and I raised a brow at him.

"You're not getting an apology if that's what you are expecting, you're being a dickhead" I stated and he gave me an incredulous look.

"I'M being the dickhead?? You're the one who won't do what he's told!" he snapped as he took large steps back towards me and I took one step back before stopping myself.

"And what gives you the right to tell me what to do??" I retorted and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Normally being the elder and more mature one-" I interrupted him with a 'pfft' when he used the word mature and he glared at me, taking a slow breath before continuing in a deadly quiet tone.

"-means you are listened to, but I guess it's something different for you. Maybe they have to fuck you in order for you to listen to them" he snapped and my jaw dropped.

BITCH.

A loud snapping sound broke the silence as I slapped him right across the face, before deciding that probably didn't hurt enough and socking him right in the nose with my fist.

I almost apologised when I saw blood seep through his fingers as he held his nose, but instead went to kick him where it hurt most.

He caught my leg before it hit its mark and pushed me backwards. I barely managed to regain balance before I was pushed and held onto my bed by my shoulders as he glared down at me.

"Get off!" I demanded before trying to knee him in the crotch but he rested all his weight on my waist making me unable to lift my leg.

I winced as some blood dripped down onto my cheek then just avoided looking at him. Mainly because his expression would probably scare the shit out of me.

"If you're waiting for an apology you're not going to get one" I said after a few moments of silence and blood occasionally dripping on my face.

"Really? Because you think making someone bleed is an appropriate response to ANYTHING, do you?" he responded and I bit my lip.

Good point.

"Well, maybe if you didn't insult me, I wouldn't have had to resort to violence" I replied and his grip on my shoulders tightened.

"You get really unstable when you're stressed you know that?" I commented and he scoffed.

"You are really irritating sometimes" he growled and I smiled.

"I think you're mostly just irritable"

"Can you even shut up for one second!"

"No, I don't think I ca-" he slapped his hand across my mouth making me jump in surprise before I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yes, you can" he gave me a mocking smile and I stayed still for a few seconds before suddenly trying to pull away on the side where he no longer pinned my shoulder.

I managed to get out slightly from underneath him but him pinning my leg to the side of the bed made me have to resort to trying to push him over and get on top of him.

"Riley!" he snapped before grabbing my arm and I persuaded him to unpin my leg by kicking him in the crotch area with my other one.

"Fuck!" he complained but instead of letting go of my arm he dragged me back onto the bed by it making me wince.

He pinned both of my arms above me with one hand and I just glared up at him.

"You have five seconds to let me go or I'll make you seriously regret this" I threatened and he smiled down at me.

"Really, and how will you do that?" he mocked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

I'll...think of something in a minute, trust me.

"You're getting blood everywhere" I stated after several moments of uncomfortable silence and he smirked.

He then leaned down and slowly licked the blood off of my cheek making me widen my eyes.

"Zac, get off of me" I eventually said and he raised a brow.

"Not until you apologize, no" he replied and I scoffed.

"You don't deserve an apology!"

"Even if I insulted you, hitting me twice, nearly thrice, was uncalled for" he growled and I smirked.

"Aww, you gunna cry?" I teased and he gave me a look.

"Riley, you can apologize now, and listen to me in the future, and nothing else will happen. Or you can carry on the way you are, and I'll make you apologize, and then...well" he said and then gripped my wrists together harder, looking at me with a suggestive expression.

He better not!

"Actually, I have a better idea" I said before kneeing him in the crotch again with the leg he didn't notice was free.

"Fucking hell Riley!" he yelled while grimacing and I cursed when he didn't even loosen his grip.

I then tried to buck him off of me before elbowing him in the face. I tried to force my hands free from his grip as I stood up, but my pulling seemed to not even strain his muscles.

He stood up, still holding my wrists and looking at me with a raised brow.

"Great idea Riley, really." he commented sarcastically before dragging me back towards him.

He pushed me back down onto my bed but this time placed his legs in between mine so I couldn't knee him again.

I grit my teeth in irritation as he held my hands above my head again, smiling smugly down at me.

Try to not think about the fact you can't escape Riley, it's fine.

...okay, I just did, idiot.

Zac raised a brow at my fast breathing rate as I became increasingly anxious.

"I'm not going to murder you Riley, if you're scared just apologize" he reassured and I glared at him.

"You're not scaring me into apologising, that would make you deserve an apology even less" I retorted and he smirked.

He then moved one of his hands underneath my thigh, pushing it up and then leaning forwards making me glare at him from what he was implying.

"You going to apologize now?" he asked and I scoffed.

"Fuck you." I spat and he rolled his eyes.

He then slipped his free hand under my shirt, pulling it up and over my head. I quickly jerked my hands away when he let them go to take my shirt off and managed to slip away a bit before he pinned me to the surface of the bed using only one hand.

I glared down at it but he pulled it away and grabbed my hands again before I could pull off my plan of clawing him.

"Right, well if you're going to be crawling around like that" he muttered before pinning my wrists to my chest as he took our shoes off, making me try and fail at kicking him in the face.

"You're just making yourself need to apologize to me more" he stated as he turned back around, climbing completely onto the bed and straddling me.

Too heavy, can't move!

"Changed your mind yet?" he asked with a smirk and I just grumpily stared out my window.

"Suit yourself" he said before running his hand up my chest and making my breath hitch.

And he's started getting sexual, great.

He leaned down and I shivered as he gently skimmed the skin on my collarbone with his lips.

I took a deep breath in as one of his hands travelled down to the buckle on my jeans, and the heavy weight lifted off of my thighs as he kneeled instead of sitting on me.

I didn't resist as he undid the buckle and pulled my jeans off of me, although I probably should have, as the fact he was still fully clothed probably showed he wasn't going to make this the most pleasant of experiences.

I just watched him as he stayed silent, trailing his hand up my thigh before moving to the side and lifting it.

I frowned at him before he leaned down and brushed his lips over where my birthmark was, which was dangerously close to my crotch.

I had a sharp intake of breath before pulling against his hand that still gripped both of my wrists, and felt him smile against my skin.

He then sucked on it making me bite my lip and arch my back.

"Zac" I complained and he chuckled, moving his mouth onto the now prominent tent in my briefs, to which I responded by slamming the heel of my foot down on his back.

"Ow!" he practically yelped after letting me go and I wasted no time in trying to get out from underneath him. I twisted his hand that was gripping mine round into an uncomfortable position and he winced before giving up and letting go.

He managed to grab hold of my shoulder and then turned and pinned me against the bed on my front when I just kept kicking at him.

I glared ahead of me as he chuckled in my ear.

"Why try leave now? You were clearly enjoying it" he teased and I scoffed.

"That means nothing" I snapped defensively and he smirked.

"Sure." he replied sceptically and I huffed in irritation.

I tried to push him off of me, but that was not going to work anytime soon.

I managed to get back up on my elbows before freezing when he started to run his tongue along the small of my back.

"Hmm, now I don't want you to apologize, just yet" he whispered in a seductive tone while running one of his hands along my chest and down to my briefs.

I pushed up against him when he started to pull them down and froze when I felt his arousal pressing against me.

The fact that it wasn't just one sided teasing made the feeling of his lips against the side of my neck even more pleasurable, and I felt my face grow hot as he pulled my briefs down my legs.

I started to become out of breath as he ran one of his hands up the inside of my thigh and over one of my cheeks, all the while trailing rough kisses down my neck and onto my shoulders.

"Zac" I complained as he nibbled gently on my ear, moving his hands down to my crotch.

Fuck me, I really shouldn't be doing this, but I can't make myself stop him.

- r -

"Relax, it will only hurt more if you don't" he whispered and I tensed.

I almost whimpered when he grabbed my erection and hissed, pushing against his chest as he stroked it.

"Fuck, you're making me hot" he commented before moving his hands away and taking his shirt off. I shivered when I felt his defined muscles against my back, not daring to look anywhere but the covers of the bed.

Where'd your sly confidence go huh? Guess it was never really there around Zac...

I moaned slightly in pleasure as he trailed hot kisses down my back, returning his hands to my crotch making me grit my teeth.

"An apology would be a nice add on to this anyway" he hinted and I scoffed.

"Go fuck yourself" I retorted and he chuckled, pulling his hands away from me.

"Myself?" he questioned in a teasing tone, and I almost turned to give him a look when he started nuzzling into my neck again.

"Now why would I do that, when I could easily fuck you" he whispered and I gasped in shock and pain when I was suddenly thrust into.

When did he take his clothes off?! And why doesn't he realise just suddenly sticking it in there fucking. hurts.

I started shamelessly panting and moaning uncontrollably as he thrust into me roughly, clamping a hand round my mouth to get myself to shut up.

"Thought you were the type to like it rough" he commented in amusement after another moan managed to escape my hand and I bit my lip.

"Aww don't stop, no one will hear you" he teased then caught my arm when I tried to hit him with it.

He then gripped my other arm with his free hand, stopping me from covering my mouth and I gritted my teeth in frustration.

I'm not going to lie, this hurts. I wish they'd all be a bit more gentle. I'm guessing they've never bottomed in their life or something, and don't know how much it hurts if you aren't gentle, if you don't prepare. And where's the fucking condom, he better not have any STD's.

Ugh, my frustration is just turning me on somehow, and that's frustrating me even more!

He then pulled my shoulders up, moving with me so I ended up kneeling between his legs. My breaths started to get shallow as I was penetrated even further, and my back arched away from his chest as I rested the back of my head on his shoulder.

"I love that flustered expression of yours" he muttered as one of his hands stroked my cheek, the other wrapped across my chest holding me upright.

He started trailing kisses up my neck again as we sat there, the stillness was frustrating, but still managed to turn me on due to me being able to think about what was going on more, focusing on the feeling of his skin against mine, as well as the warmth inside of me.

"This is also a nice way to get you to shut up" he smirked and I just closed my eyes instead of responding, trying to steady my breathing.

"What are you doing?" I whispered after several moments of sitting there and heard him snicker.

"I'm waiting for you to apologize, I won't carry on until you do" he stated and I tssked at him, taking a sharp breath when I moved slightly.

"Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy...well, you" he teased before nuzzling into the side of my neck again, running the hand holding my chest along my nipples.

The other hand teased my skin as it gently skimmed along my waist. I started panting slightly as him kissing and sucking on the side of my jaw made me even hotter.

Fuck.

He growled slightly before making me whimper a little when he managed to thrust upwards.

I moved against him in some kind of lust filled hunger, and didn't resist when he let it settle into some kind of rhythm.

So much for not moving until I apologised, not that I'm complaining.

He gave a kind of strained whimper himself, and I looked at him to see him wincing with his eyes shut. I can imagine this position makes me feel a bit...tighter, if you know what I mean.

I strained my neck before managing to suck and kiss the edge of his defined jaw, making him open and widen his eyes in surprise before suddenly gripping my erection.

I tensed but didn't move away, licking the side of his chin and as far as I could reach up his cheek in a seductive manor.

"Riley" he called in a flustered and strained voice, making me smirk before gasping as he tightened his grip, just about the same time heat filled my insides.

I kind of forgot to breathe as he stroked me harder, moaning as he bit down on the side of my neck before climaxing.

I gasped and panted as we sat there before he pushed me down and onto the bed's surface again, trying to catch his breath as he lay on top of me.

"Well shit, you really know how to get it on, don't you?" he commented in surprise and I rolled my eyes at him, stretching out and lying on my front with my head resting on my crossed arms.

Why did you do that Riley, why did you let him do that...

It's okay, it's not like anyone can possibly find out. Shit, there's cum all over my covers! GREAT.

:new: this has been moved over from the mature chapter book, as will all of the remaining ones eventually 

..i dislike this chapter a lot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530 87 37
With fate bringing them back together, their dark past also following, Liandro and Alexander are faced with the feelings they've always had and hard...
79.8K 3.6K 76
"Respect is Earned Honesty is Appreciated Love is Gained and Loyalty is Returned" When 21-year-old Declan moved to a new college, he knew things will...
2.5M 88.5K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...
800 67 21
Riley is going to turn seventeen and was excided to plan everything. Everything was going his way, but not everything always has a happy.ending, thin...