Don't mess with Asha Black *c...

By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Asha Black isn't your typical 15 year old girl. She street fights for money to pay for all of her mothers deb... More

1- The Black Dragon
2- Everyone knows not to mess with Asha!
3- Look what the cat dragged in
4- poker face
5- unexpected
6- Trouble just seems to find me
7- Oh, the perks of being lost...
8- new life
10- not the jock
11- hunting unicorns
12- its called Sarcasm
13- dodge ball with the asshole
14- Old people and parties don't mix
15- Not something you see everyday
16- too much sexual tension
17- Doodles and Inside voices
18- It went out with a bang
19- Falling
20- Rumours and Fangirls
20.5- Memories
21- college student on Caffeine
22- Super-duper hard to control hormones
must I have a title?
23- sexy ice-cream uniform
24- time to get even, Asha's way
25- an assassin sounds good afterall
26- a bad attitude and secrets don't mix so well
27- Bacon and more sexual tension
28- a lovely little trip to the beach...
29- It's a hate, hate relationship
30- The final countdown
epilogue
Extra Point of View

9- proven wrong

2.6K 79 0
By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Chapter 9- proven wrong

“Why hello little lady what can I do for you tonight?” Some older man in his twenties wiggled his eyebrows trying to look hot but it was just making girls run for the hills because with his face and dress sense he was one not so pretty guy.

“Is this the only place where they have fights in the area?” I asked making sure I had the right place or else I’ve turned up here for nothing.

“Yea but why do you want to know” He asked sceptically I brushed his question off and started walking towards the ring. Tonight there were a few guys who pulled out because they got in some gang fight and were stupid enough to not protect themselves enough.

I walked up to the guys who I was assuming was the head of organising the fights and betting while putting on my hood.

“Hey what places do you have available to fight?” I asked and he looked up from whatever he was doing, quickly glanced me up and down then looked back to his work.

“Sorry we ain’t doin’ no fights for newbies” he said simply.

“I’m not a newbie and you will tell me a time to verse someone at a time” I said menacingly while I picked him up at the collar.

“O- OK, you can fight Dean Blaze” He gulped and looked a little frightened.

I scoffed and glared “Do I look that weak to you?” I asked.

“N- no, you can fight Michael Manetti then” He said and I dropped him back in his seat.

“Thanks, call me little dragon” I nodded and walked off

~

“Tonight we will have little dragon against Michael Manetti” Some person called out and from what I’ve collected, Michael is good but he won’t be as good as me. I know I sound cocky but I believe in myself and my abilities

I did what I normally do; take off piercings, take knives out of my boot and belt then check the hood is intact before entering the ring.

Some buff dude walked on, well more like shuffled on but I wasn’t going to say anything because it was obvious he was on steroids and looked like a cloud so I’m sure people have said it before.

“Awe look it’s a little princess” He teased but I just shrugged and quickly scanned my eyes in search for the cute brunette guy I saw on the bus today. I spotted him rather quickly and smirked when I saw him watching interestedly with raised eyebrows.

As soon as he charged for me I assumed we started so I quickly dodged him and moved out of the way doing my classic yet never old dodge and pull the arm move. When I had his arm behind his back I heard him whimper a little bit and that was when I was sure I was going to win. I pushed him back and kept my foot out for him to go falling backwards then he landed on his butt.

When he got up I punched him in the jaw and first time round it cracked. I wasn’t even sure it I was allowed to do that but no one was stopping me either because they were scared that I would kill them all as this guy either was one of the best or they were enjoying the entertainment too much, either was fine with me because I had to show that guy from the bus what girls can do.

After a few more hits and blocks later I had him on the ground and not a single scratch on me. I decided that I wouldn’t reveal myself but would inform them all that the Black Dragon would be coming soon.

“Attention all” I yelled which kept everyone gathered in the circle “I am here to inform you that the Black Dragon will be fighting here in a few days so I suggest you get your best fighters and get ready to see the Black Dragon fight here in Australia!” I yelled and I heard an uproar of cheers from everyone so I used that as my exit when everyone started talking about how cool beating the Black Dragon would be.

I started walking towards my stuff to collect my money and items but felt my shoulder being tapped “You know the Black Dragon” I saw the same brunette guy from the bus standing in front of me.

“Yep, sure do” I grinned.

“Whoa, could I meet him” He said in amazement.

“How are you so sure of the gender of the Black Dragon?” I questioned holding my head high.

He scoffed like last time “Because girls can’t fight”

“What did you think of my fight?” I asked and he grinned.

“It was perfect and there wasn’t a wrong move in it” He said very impressed “Almost like the Black Dragon’s. Do you also watch the videos of each fight of his?” He asked.

“No I don’t but why are you so sure that the Black Dragon is a guy?” I asked and he gave me the same answer.

“Well I for one know that I have never lost” I asked with a smirk.

“And you never loosing has anything to do with girls being to fight, how?” He asked sounding lost.

“Because I’m a girl, besides would a guy have my voice?” I said and laughed and walked off.

Stupid boy.

~

Walking into a new house at night when it’s dark and there are boxes everywhere is really not very smart at all. I think I may possibly have hit my hipbone at least 20 times and it is killing me but that was only to the light switch which was not even 5 metres from the front door!

As I finally reached the light switch and turned it on I blinked to try and adjust to the light. Once I could actually see I got a proper look at the house and it was a nice size.

It was 2 storeys which was a huge change from the last place but it wasn’t huge; it was smallish and had a homey feel to it.

It was pretty open plan with the lounge room at front which progressed into a dining room then kitchen. The walls were a basic very light brown that was barely noticeable with light coloured furniture. The kitchen was the same colours; light brown and white with all the kitchen appliances needed. It was really simple but cute and I liked it even though it wasn’t in such a great area but Damien knew that I would want to keep fighting and this place obviously had exactly that around.

I walked upstairs and there was a door to the left and a door to the right. I chose the right because it makes more sense to me to go to the right door as that was the side of my old bedroom and the worst thing that could happen was mum could be awake and yell at me. So I chose the right and it swing open to reveal my mother sleeping in a bed snoring.

I quietly closed that door and went into the other one which was my bedroom. It was normal sized and had 2 sets of doors; a bathroom door and a 2 door wardrobe which is just 2 doors that open to a rack and some draws. The walls are the same very light brown and I have my old bed that’s all black. The room was pretty empty because I hadn’t unpacked yet but I didn’t mind it the way it was.

~

Waking up on the Monday a few days after I got back was hard because I was still a little jetlagged but it was also because I had to go to a bloody private school! And it was all girls which was even worse! They are probably all a bunch of rich kids who make fun of people with less money than them.

It took me at least half an hour to finally get up and when I did finally get up I took forever getting ready so now I was already late by 10 minutes and still had another 20 minute walk ahead of me.

As I walked into the school and down the pathway that lead to the main reception I was met with silence. Everyone was in class and not a single student was out. There wasn’t even a gardener or something making noise so I felt really awkward walking in.

I made sure to bring my dress up so it was higher than the knee like it was meant to be. I had all piercing’s in and made my tattoos a lot easier to see. Although you can’t really see the black dragon on my right shoulder blade and my tattoo on my left hipbone that has the word Nate in cursive you could see the little bird on my left wrist and the barbed wire around my right pinkie. Every single tattoo has a meaning to me and they aren’t some that I got because I was drunk or something they were for people and reasons. The black dragon was for when I was being known as the Black Dragon, the bird was for my dad, the word Nate was for my best friend who was killed by one of Mike’s friends and the barbed wire was when I started fighting.

Walking into the reception with nothing but black eyeliner to emphasise my point and my nose, cartilage and lip piercings on display I got some pretty discussed looks which I was aiming for. As I reached the secretary I cleared my throat and she looked up at me but as soon as she took in my appearance she looked scared, I would be scared as well if I was in the same position. I’m just hoping that my pocket knife isn’t showing otherwise I could be busted big time and even though every time I get away from the cops without them seeing me I don’t want that to change.

“C-can I h-help you?” She stuttered and I smirked at how intimidating I looked. If I looked this scary and saw the principle afterschool after being obnoxious I could probably pull off getting expelled in a day which I could cross of my bucket list.

“Yeah, I need my class schedule” I said roughly back. I wasn’t going to show nobody any other side of me except the mean one I use a lot.

“Name” She said quietly only above a whisper.

“Asha Black, actually I think I was enrolled as Ashley Black” I said confidently and rudely.

Just as the secretary was handing me my schedule a tall lady who looked to be at least 60 years old stepped out of a door.

“Well I thought that I heard someone” She said in a very stuck up way and I could already tell I was going to be able to pull off my plan. “And who might you be young lady” She sneered with a disgusted look on her makeup caked face.

“I’m Asha” I spat at her and a look of rage overtook her features.

“How dare you talk to me in such a way! You must address me and speak to me kindly” She bellowed and stuck her- probably plastic- nose high in the air. “I am the head mistress here and you will respect and treat me like one” She glared at me.

“Respect is something that is earned not given” I said with my newfound sass that I always knew I had somewhere.

“I have got the respect by just being the principle here!” She stomped her foot and huffed.

“Well go ahead and kick me out of this school, I don’t even want to be here” I said examining my nails which I was sure would piss her off.

“Nancy can I expel her for being rude to me?” She asked turning to the secretary.

“I assume so” She shrugged “But I think she is meant to also do something else against the school rules” She said like she knew everything.

“Does having a knife in school count?” I asked her casually and both of their eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

“You have a knife in the school grounds?” The principle squeaked.

“Yep” I said casually reaching for my pocket but she stopped me before I could unzip the pocket.

“Ok, Ok I believe you! You’re expelled! Get out of this school and never come back, I don’t want my beautiful students getting harmed!” She yelled towards the end and I just walked out giving them the bird.

“That was easier than expected” I though as I walked back home. Now I didn’t have to use my mum’s art friend’s money for my school fees.

~

I was about 5 minutes away from home when I saw a school and it looked to be co-ed and not a private school which was even better. I decided that I would enrol for that school because it was so close to my place and it wasn’t some expensive private school.

Ember View High was the school I wanted to go to.

As I walked into the school I noticed there were a lot of kids walking around so it must have been time that they change classes. As I was walking past I saw a girl who was being a little bit too loud so I could hear their conversation.

“What am I going to do Matt?” the blonde one with a gold locket asked.

“I’m not sure, there’s no one strong enough except Kolton but he won’t help” the guy I was assuming was Matt said.

“Damn, I really need help with this one” She said but that was all I heard before they were too far away to hear anything.

What did she need help with? And who was she? Who was Kolton?

Pushing all these questions aside I walked into the office and enrolled for the school which I was hopefully going to be going to soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cute guy is on the side ( you will find out the name soon ;) ) 

Last chapter I wrote "ipod" but Asha doesn't have an ipod. I was talking about a little radio thing that only recieves fm and am. Going all scientifical they are radio waves which are part of the electromagnetic spectrum! :D I love science :)

~tppie123~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 506 53
Tamara Watkins is not the average female, she is strong ,independet ,beautiful , and a black African beauty .Tamara is a big girl who struggles with...
74.5K 1.5K 34
Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good as everyone thought it was. She masks he...
66.4K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
3M 32.7K 12
It's a story about a Bad Boy (of course) and a "nerd". Tanya is the school "nerd" even though she's probably the sluttiest girl there is with an aver...