A Model And A Fan - Larry Sty...

By Whatsuphello1

Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Character Asks
Ch. 29
Character Answers
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
13 Facts
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Character Asks 2
Ch. 57
Character Answers 2
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
A List of My Favourite Books
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Character Asks 3
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Character Answers 3
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
Ch. 100
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Characters Answers
1 Million

Ch. 65

20K 715 473
By Whatsuphello1

Tired af .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"I promise I won't be out for long ." Harry ran his fingers through Louis' hair , Louis shook his head with a smile , "Stay for as long as you'd like , it's Niall's birthday party , not just another one ."

"I know , but I worry about you ." Harry caressed his cheek .

"Then don't , I'll be fine on my own for a few hours . It's not a big deal ." Louis shook his head and cupped Harry's cheeks , "You go out and don't worry . I promise to call you if I need anything ."

Harry bit his lower lip before sighing , "Fine . But you have to text me every hour that you're okay ."

"Okay ." Louis giggled and pecked his lips , "Now go out and have fun with your friends ." He gently pushed hhim towards the door , sitting back on the couch . Harry chuckled and leaned to kiss him a few more times before walking out of the house , locking the door behind him .

He reached the place where the party is held and walked in , greeting familiar faces and hugging his friends .

He reached Niall and embraced him , "Happy birthday mate !"

"Thanks Haz ." Niall patted his back and pulled back from the bear hug , "Is Louis doing okay ?"

"He's good , I'm still keeping my eye on him ." Harry called over the music , Niall nodded , "Good , enjoy the party !"

"Will do ." Harry smiled at him and walked over to Zayn and Liam , greeting them .

"How's Louis ?" Liam asked .

"He's good , healing pretty well ." Harry said near his ear , Liam nodded , "Good , keep him safe ."

"Always ." Harry nodded , "Do you want anything to drink ?"

Liam and Zayn both turned their heads towards Harry with a glare , Harry's eyes widened and he shook his head quickly , "No no , I'm not getting myself any alcohol . Just thought I'd ask you before I'm getting myself some coke or anything else ."

"We're watching you , Styles ." Zayn said , "You'd better not make any mistake ."

"I vow I won't ." Harry assured them , "Now , do you guys want anything to drink ?"

"I'm fine with Coke too ." Liam nodded and turned to Zayn , "Do you want anything ?"

Zayn shook his head , "No , I'll go find Troye or something ."

Liam then followed Harry to the bar , ordering two coke glasses .

Soon Zayn was back with Troye , Tyler , Bethany , Zoe and Alfie , the group went to the dance floor , having a laugh and dancing around .

~~

Harry was hyper by the time he decided to go back home , he was grinning and laughing and goofying around .

"Hey , listen to me ." Zayn held his shoulders , "Don't you dare hurt Louis , do you hear me ?"

"Oh Zaynie , I will never hurt him ." Harry grinned at him and held his shoulders too , "I'll go home now , make sure my baby is okay and smiling and laughing like I am ."

He said goodbye to everyone , Zayn sighed and pulled his phone out , calling Louis .

"Hey Zayn ."

"Hi Lou , uh Harry is on his way home now , and I must warn you , he's hyper ."

"D-did he drink ?"

"No no , he didn't . Just sugar rush , I guess . He's all smiley and lauhging , and I wanted you to be careful with him , yeah ?"

"Yeah , okay . Thanks for calling ."

"No problem , Call me if you need anything ."

"I will , thanks again ."

They hung up , Liam put his arm around Zayn , "They'll be okay , Harry is sober and he knows what he's doing ."

"I know , I'm still worried though ." Zayn leaned his head on Liam's shoulder , Liam kissed his head , "It'll be okay , now come on ."

~~

Harry reached the house and pulled up in the driveway , jumping out of the car . He unlocked the door and walked in , locking it again when he's in .

"Lou , baby ?" Harry called as he took off his shoes in the entrace . "Baby ? Babe ? Kitten ? Bug ? Tiny boo ?" He kept the pet names going , walking into the living room to see Louis under a blanket with the TV on .

"My cuddle buddy ." Harry cooed and took off to the couch , falling beside Louis and cuddling himself into his body . Louis giggled , "Hi Haz . How was the party ?"

"I'm energetiiiiiic ." Harry stood on the couch and jumped up and down , Louis laughed , "Sit down , you dork ."

Harry dropped on his bum next to Louis , "Give me some kisses ." He wrapped his arms around Louis , Louis cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips . Harry whined , "A proper kiss ." He pulled him in and kissed him , Louis smiled against his lips , "I think you should go to sleep ."

"Nope nope nope , not yet . I'm going to drown you in kisses , and smooch you until you're all covered up in my saliva -"

"Ew Harry ! That's gross ." Louis cut him off , giggling . Harry started pressing kisses all over his face , Louis closed his eyes and giggled , trying to squirm away from him . Harry gently lied him down on his back and pinned his wrists to the couch , being careful not to put any pressure on his stomach .

Harry kept going with the kisses attack , moving down to blow a raspberry on his neck . Louis squealed , "Don't !"

Harry just smirked and blew another one , Louis giggled and pressed his ear to his shoulder . Harry nuzzled his nose and kissed his lips , "You're adorable ."

"You're mean and hyper ." Louis squirmed from under him to lie next to him before getting up from the couch , "Come on , let's go to bed ."

Harry whined , "Nooo ! Let's stay up some moreeee ."

"Haz , I'm quite tired , let's get in bed , yeah ?"

Harry pouted but nodded , "Okay . But only if you play with my hair when we cuddle ."

"Okay ." Louis giggled , Harry smiled and got up from the couch , taking Louis' hand in his and going to the bedroom with him .

Harry changed into basketball shorts and no shirt , he jumped in next to Louis and nuzzled his neck , making Louis giggle .

"You promised to play with my hair ." Harry lied his head on Louis' shoulder , Louis turned to lie on his side , Harry immediately pressed his face to Louis' chest , allowing Louis to play with his hair .

"Did you have fun at the party ?" Louis asked , already knowing the answer .

"Yeah . It would've been more fun if you were there ." Harry wrapped his arms around Louis , bringing him closer carefully .

Louis smiled and kissed his head , "Tyler sent me some videos of you dancing . You've got some mad skills over there ." He giggled , making Harry chuckle , "Yeah , I had some candy and the sugar was kicking in ."

"Are you getting sleepy now ?" Louis asked , Harry hummed , "Maybe . Don't know yet . If you cuddle me some more then I'll tell you ."

Louis rolled his eyes playfully , "Well then I am sleepy , so I'll be going to sleep now ." He pecked Harry's forehead .

"Bug ?" Harry looked up at him , Louis hummed and looked down to meet his eyes .

"I love you ."

"I love you too ." Louis smiled and pressed another kiss to his forehead .

"Is - is your wound hurting ? When you lie on your side or move ?" Harry asked , his hand gently pressing to the pad on Louis' stomach .

"No , if it did I wouldn't be laying on my side , or moving ." Louis shook his head and yawned , Harry shifted up to his level and pecked his lips , "I'll go get Bear and Milo to cuddle us ."

Louis smiled as he watched Harry jumping out of bed , soon walking back in with Milo in his arms and Bear trailing behind them . The three got in bed and cuddled around Louis , making him smile at the warmness .

Harry ran his fingers up and down Louis' back , "I need to post a video tomorrow , but I have nothing prepared ."

"You can do a Q&A , post a tweet now , and when you wake up film it ." Louis suggested and yawned again , "Or you can call up one of the guys for a collab , a challenge or something else ."

"I'll do the Q&A , mind joining me ?" Harry asked and reached for his phone , Louis shook his head with a smile , "I don't mind ."

Harry tapped on his phone , posting the tweet before going back to cuddling Louis and scratching his back .

"Today was quite boring , you know ." Louis sighed against Harry's chest , "We didn't do anything ."

"Because you're not fully healed , baby . I don't want you to get hurt , yeah ?" Harry caressed his cheek , Louis nodded , "I know , but - I need some fresh air , I can't stay inside all day ."

"Even if I cuddled you and spoiled you rotten ?" Harry asked with a smile , making Louis giggle , "You sap ."

"You love it ." Harry pecked his nose . "But we can go out , everyone is here for Niall's birthday party . We can meet up with Troye , Joey , Daniel , Shane , Bethany , Dan , Phil , Alfie , Zoe - have a picnic outside . What do you say ?"

"Sounds amazing ." Louis smiled widely , Harry kissed his cheek , "Then it's settled , we'll talk to them tomorrow morning to see who can come ."

Louis nodded and yawned , "But for now , I want to get some sleep ."

"Go to sleep , baby ." Harry brought him closer , "Good night ."

"Night Haz ." Louis pressed a soft peck to Harry's cheek before cuddling into his chest .

~~

This chapter was full on boring fluff , sorry about that . Next one will be more interesting I promise .

Still hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 637 9
✿ Larry Stylinson short story ✿ (completed) Harry wants to be someone to Louis..but he doesn't know that he already is...
49K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...
30K 2.4K 20
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @micaelablopez ] Louis, a normal guy who sells books for a living, never expected tha...
30.8M 1M 88
"you're so small." as if to prove his point, louis squeezed harry tightly in his arms, and harry just scrunched up a little bit, snuggling his head i...