Fame Undercover

By perfectly_kay

Being the daughter of someone famous sometimes have it's perks. You get to meet a bunch of famous people, hav... More

Prologue
Cast
01: Rumors & Partying
02: Interview & Ideas
03: Regina, here I come!
04: Church, why do you take so much time?
05: First Day
13 questions!
06: Badminton & Bowling alleys
08: Happy Birthday Jay!
09: Groceries & Cute Boy
10: LA, I'M BAAAAACCCKKKKK!
11: Europe & Louboutins
Blue & White. Everywhere
Penthouse in NYC?
LA, I'm tired.
Coming back
Cussing & Cold Pool?
25: Packing light & Pillow fight
Assembly & Surprise?
Hacker &
Is it true that you're Ella Brown?
last chapter: Letters & Cries
Epilogue
Facts about Fame Undercover
BONUS CHAPTER: Congrats, valedictorian!

07: Skiing & Field Trip

3 0 0
By perfectly_kay

Picture of chalet.
_________________
It's been like a month since I've been in Regina and it's been good. Workouts every Friday with everyone (Allie, Layla, Thomas, Nate, Parker, Jay, Oli, Julian), a lot of trips to Sweet Pie, some good girls day every now and then, hours at church, parties (especially Thomas') (Jay's this weekend) and let's not forget about school. Jay and I returned our project last Monday and received our grade Friday. 85%! We did some awesome team work.

Today, we're going on the winter field trip. I am going to stay at the Roy's chalet with Allie, Layla, Thomas, Nate and Parker. I was told that it was kinda big.

It was already 7:58 in the morning and we had to be at school at 10. Last week, us, seniors, had to go to a short assembly about our trip. Basically, our principal said that if we were going to stay at our own chalet that we had to drive over there by ourselves. Which was my case with the others. And since we didn't want to get squeezed into Allie's car and wanted to get comfortable, Claire said we could use her car. Just to give it to her in a good shape. Thomas, Nate and Parker were going into a different car though. Oli complained about Allie having the car. Like always.

I get up from my bed and go stare at myself in the mirror. My hair is basically a bird's nest. How did that happen? I don't know. I walk over to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. After that, I step into the shower but not before undressing myself. I wash my hair, since I haven't washed it for like a week. Don't judge.

After doing my washing, I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I blow dry my hair and go inside my room. I step in front of the closet.

Hmm, what to wear?, I think.

It's not like I can wear jeans, cause we're skiing right when we get there. I grab a white tshirt and a grey hoodie. I open one of my drawers and take out black skinny sweatpants. I dress myself, grab my phone and go downstairs.

"Good morning, family Roy!" I stopped, confused. "Or is it Roy family?"

They laughed at my grammatical error.

Thank you for laughing at my grammatical misery.

I sat down at my seat. I like that we all have our own seats.

"Good morning, Savannah!" Claire greeted me.

"Good morning, Vannah!" Judith said. Yup, that's her nickname for me. Similar to Vanni but different.

"Morning Jude!"

"Morning!" Allie said.

"Morning." Oli replied.

"Oohh! Waffles! Being fancy, I see!" I said excitedly.

"If that's fancy for you, fancy it is!" Claire said as she laughed.

Claire said grace. "Dig in!"

I took two waffles and placed them on my plate and put maple syrup on them. I grabbed some raspberries and dropped them on them. Sweet!

We ate in comfortable silence with little chats every now and then.

"Who's doing the dishes?" Claire asked.

Everyone groaned.

"Why does someone has to wash them if we have a dishwasher?" Oli complained.

"Well because..."

We stared at her, waiting for her to come up with a reason.

"Nevermind. You're right. Everything in the dishwasher."

We laughed and got up to put our stuff in the dishwasher.

"Now everyone hurry up! Allie can you drop your sister before going to school?"

"Yeah, sure."

It's easier since Jude's school is near Lay's house.

I went in my room and grabbed my ski equipment, snowpants, my duffel bag and went downstairs.

"I'm ready!" I said from the bottom of the stairs. Allie was helping Jude to put her snow clothes on.

''Ok! Put your stuff in the car. Could you please put mine too?'' Allie replied.

''Yeah, sure.''

I looked at all the bags I had in front of me. I  had two bags that belonged to me and two others that belonged to the helping sister. Which were a lot in total. Because two of hose four were our ski bags.

Hmmmm, I hummed to myself.

I can make one trip.

I took the four bags and stood up straight.

The problem now.

I can't open the door.

I heard some shuffling behind me and then saw Oli in front of me putting on his winter boots.

''Could you open the door for me, please?''

''Oh yeah sure.''

He finished putting his boots and opened the door.

To close it the moment he was out.

I heard laughter from the other side of the door.

''I HATE YOU OLI!''

''SURE YOU DO! CUZ WE ALL KNOW YOU LOVE ME!''

''SURE I DO, GERALD!''

He didn't even reply after that.

I guess he really hates his last name.

Who am I kidding? I knew he has this pure hatred towards that name.

That's why he was named that. So he could hate his name so much that he'll get grumpy every time you call him that. Claire told me that.

Or he just didn't hear me. Probably the former. 

Allie's less embarrassing (if you call Gerald an embarrassing name).

Her's Mae. Allison Mae Roy. It's her original name from the Philippines.

Anyway, let's stop talking about middle names and all, but how am I gonna open the door. I could just drop the bags and open the door. Ugh! But my back. I could call someone. Mmm, that could make something like what Oli did happen again. I should seriously be less paranoid. Plus, they're busy. TOO MUCH THINKING FOR MY BRAIN ABOUT BAGS!!

I dropped two bags and took the keys and went outside to put the stuff in the car.

When I finished putting my bags in the back, I went back inside to take Allie's and did the same thing as I did for mines. 

''Ok, I put the bags in the back of the car.''

''Good! Thanks, by the way.''

The moment she said 'Good' I felt like a freaking child. 

''Now let's go! BYE MOM!'' 

''BYE CLAIRE!''

''BYE MOMMY!''

''BYE GIRLS! HAVE A GOOD TRIP AND BE SAFE! DON'T FORGET TO CALL ME WHEN YOU GET AT THE CHALET! I BETTER SEE THE CAR CLEAN WHEN YOU GUYS COME BACK!'' She screamed back from upstairs. 

Jude, Allie and I went inside the car.

Allie shuddered.

''Does it feel great to be in the warmth of the car?'' She said.

''The car's not even heated yet.'' Jude deadpanned.

Yeah... she's sassy.

''I agree with Jude. Plus we were in the warmth of the house a minute ago.'' I said.

She glared at us.

''Anyway!'' She said with a smile following what she said.

She does that a lot. Way too much. Like two weeks ago, her cousin came over and he was imitating her every time she said that. It was hilarious. Especially his girly voice. It was like so high-pitched.

"Let's go!"

She started the car and got out of the driveway. Since I was the DJ for the ride, I put on the radio on Z99.

Cause I wanna stand by you! Even if-

"We're breaking down, we will find a way to break through." Ju started singing.

"Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you." Allie joined in.

"Love, you're not alone, cause I'm gonna stand by you." I finished

"That was Stand By You by Rachel Platten and you're listening to Z99!" The guy of the radio station said.

Songs continued to play while we drove to Judith's school. We got there like 20 minutes later.

"Bye sis! Have a good day at school and we'll see you Monday!"

"Bye Jude!"

She waved and ran, if you can call it that, to the door.

"Now let's go to Layla's house!"

●●●

We arrived at school 15 minutes after we got Layla. Surprisingly, she brought way to many clothes. Like two duffel bags and another backpack. We're only spending the weekend there and we're returning Monday morning to be back in time for school. Which I think is a bit crucial. We have to drive 3 hours to go to school and you have to be there at like 10 AM. At least we don't start at the same time as usual. Cause that would be worse than crucial, if that's possible. I opened the door and stepped out of the car to the cold of Canadian winter.

I waited for Allie and Layla to get out and when they did, we walked together to the front door. 

''Where did we had to go again?'' Layla asked. We stopped on the side of the hallway.

''Are you kidding me right now? Where do you think we can put 200 students in the same room? A classroom?'' Allie said.

''Obviously, it's the.. umm...'' Layla stuttered.

''Auditorium..'' I said.

She chuckled nervously. ''Yeah that! The auditorium! Just, you know, forgot the word.''

Allie and I nodded with fake understanding. 

Allie sighed. ''Anyway, let's go or we'll be late.''

''Yeah!'' Lay and  I agreed.

There was not much people in the hallway compared to when we entered the school.

We set foot in the place where assemblies took place and sat down not that far from the back. 

5 minutes later, which were spent Allie and I to laugh about Layla's previous dumb moment, the principal for the seniors came in view.

''Good morning, seniors!''

Some muttered morning's were heard. 

''So for today's field trip, the teachers or chaperons, whatever you want to call it will be Mrs. Parker'' (groans) ''Mr. Collins'' (whistles and 'whoops') ''Mr. Lee'' (both, he was nice but strict sometimes, depends when you have him) ''Mr. Harris'' (silence, he was normal) ''Mrs. Jenkins'' (groans and I swear I heard a cry from Allie) and Mrs. Maxwell (that was a loud one, whistles obviously).'' As she was saying their name, they each went beside Principal Ross. 

There was a lot of whistles and whooping for Mrs. Maxwell because she was one of the youngest teachers here (she should be called Miss Maxwell) and one of the coolest too. She wasn't one of those teachers that I've seen in movies where they don't know how to control a class and they change schools the next year. No she was strict a bit but fun. The only problem with her is the class she teaches. History. Like yeah, I'm good at it but I don't like it. The best is when she does home room. Instead of doing homework and studying we watch videos online. Plus we can use our phones. But like you still have to do the stuff that you're supposed to do in home room. 

''So the plan for today. If you have your own chalet in the east side of Saskatchewan  and are going to sleep over there, you have to drive over there by yourself and please go on the right side of the auditorium.'' The girls and I and other people went on the right side. ''For those who don't have a chalet over there, make sure that you have your bags with you right now and if you don't,  you can get them after I finish talking and please go on the left side. There should be no one in the middle! So, I repeat to those who are still sitting in the middle, go to the right side if you are staying at a chalet and to the left side if you aren't.'' She finished.

''BILL! GO TO THE LEFT SIDE!'' Jenkins screamed to a guy that was still sitting in the middle row.

''Everyone should be at the hotel at 2:30 PM. Even if you have your own chalet. You can now go to your cars if you are driving to your chalet or if you don't have your bags with you and need to go get them. If you have everything with you right now, you can follow the chaperons and go in the buses. Have a great trip and be sure to be here on Monday at 10 AM.'' 

Everyone got out of the auditorium, very slowly must I say. I texted Thomas.

Me: hey where you at

Thomas: waiting for you girls outside 

Thomas: hurry up it's cold

Me: yeah we coming

''The boys are waiting for us outside.''

''Ok.'' I closed my coat and went outside.

When we saw them they had their backs towards us. 

''Girls! I have an idea!'' Said Layla excitedly. 

●●●

''OW!'' The boys screamed in ... drum roll.. PAIN! 

''Why'd you do that for?'' Nate said.

''For fun, obviously!'' We said together.

''So you guys jumped on our backs, surprising us, make us fall and all that for fun?'' Thomas said.

''Yeah!'' 

''Y'all are crazy girls!'' Parker said.

''You know you're sleeping in my chalet and I can easily make you sleep at the hotel.''

''Y'all are such beautiful talented girls!''

''Awwww! Keep it up!'' Allie said. ''Anyway, you guys will follow me with your car since you don't know the way to the chalet. See you guys there!''

''Byyyyee!''

''Byyyyee!''

We walked towards Claire's Mercedes. 

''Can we go to Starbucks, though?''

●●●

''Hello. Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you?''

''Hey! Can I have  a white chocolate mocha grande, a- what do you  guys want?'' I asked them since I was the driver and the one to pay: conditions to come here. 

''Venti caramel macchiato.'' Layla said.

''Grande Oprah cinnamon chai tea.'' Allie said.

''Ew! Tea. '' I shuddered. 

''A venti caramel macchiato  and a grande youth-berry tea , please.''

''Anything else?''

''Nah, boy your ish expensive.'' Layla whispered.

Hope he didn't hear that!

''Umm, yes. Can I also get three chocolate chip cookies and three birthday cake pop, please?''

''Sorry, but we don't have chocolate chip cookies right now but we have the ginger ones, oatmeal raisin and the caramel ones.''

''Ok, then I'll take the caramel ones.''

''That will be 32, 87$. Please pass to the next window.''

I drove to the next window and waited behind the car in front of me.

''Why'd you buy food for? It's you that's paying but like that was expensive.'' Layla was all about saving up for stuff. Except for clothes. She went all out for that. ''We could've bought some at the gas station.''

''Yeah? But which one tastes better?''

''Starbucks obviously!'' Allie said.

Layla shrugged. ''Your money, anyway.''

Yup! Which I have a lot of. 

When the car in front of me left, I payed and left. I honked when I passed in front of the guys car, so we can leave. 

●●●

3 hours and two stops at the gas station after, we got to the Roy's chalet.

It looked big like they and I'm pretty sure inside everything's wooden. 

''I say that we leave our ski stuff in the car and just bring inside our bags.''

Which is what we did. Allie opened the door and let us enter.

And dang was I right and wrong. 

Yes, a lot of stuff were in wood but they all had this modern touch to it.

''The rooms we're sleeping in are upstairs. There should be food but if there isn't we can go grocery shopping later.'' Allie said.

We headed upstairs and I opened the first door on the left. There was a bed right next to door, a door that closed on a terrace, a bathroom, a TV and two lamps a small desk. 

I dropped my bag on the floor and plopped down on the bed. 

I checked my phone for the time.

1: 46 PM, stared back at me with a text from Claire and three from Nate.

I opened the one from Claire first.

Claire: Did you girls get to the chalet?
Me: yes
Claire: Great! Have a good weekend!
Me: thanks

Nate: we got lost
Nate: one of y'all come get us
Nate: please
Me: how did you even get lost
Nate: i wanted to pee so we had to stop and y'all probably didn't see us take a turn
Me: wat do i get in exchange
Nate: our gratefulness
Me: yea.. not enough
Me: how about money
Nate: ugh
Nate: 5?
Me: yea sure
Me: see y'all later
Me: with the 5$

I got up from the bed and got out of the room.

I knocked on Allie's door.

"Come in."

I opened the door.

"So the boys got lost.."

"How the heck did they even got lost?"

"Short story short, Nate had to pee."

"Ok.."

"Anyways, I'm gonna go pick them up. Can I have the keys for the car, please?"

"Yeah, here."

I took the keys from her and got out of her room.

"Bye Layla! Going to pick up the boys."

"Ok, bye!"

I put on my coat and boots and went outside.

Once I was in the car, I called the one of the boys.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, anyway. Where are you guys?"

"At the gas station."

"Which one?"

"The one near Madge.. Lake Golf... Court."

"Ok, then. I'll be there in like 15 minutes."

"Ok, thanks a lot!"

"You're welcome."

"Wow! I see the enthusiasm in your voice.

"Hmmm."

"See yo-"

Yes.

I hung up on him.

Don't care if that's being rude.

I started the car and drove until the gas station was in view. I parked the car, got out and walked to Nate's Jeep.

●●●

"So basically, if I got everything right... Nate had to pee but then you didn't see us so you were stuck here and you couldn't use Google maps because you didn't have the address or data and didn't call us cause too dumb for that?"

"Yeah, except that we aren't dumb. Just didn't think about it." Park said.

"So not smart which to me that means being dumb." I replied. "I have to change your names."

Change Parker to DUMB PARK?

Yes.

Change Tom to DUMBASS TOM?

Yes.

Change Nate to STUPID NATE?

Yes.

"Done!"

"Anyway, let's go! We don't have much time left before we have to leave for the hotel."

I walked away to the car and drove back to the chalet with the boys following behind.

●●●

I sat down in the snow and put my boots on the snowboard and waited for the click! of my boots. Once I heard it, I got up.

"Ready? Set? Go!" Allie's voice told us.

She took this a bit too seriously. Anyway, we sped swiftly into the snow. There was a big jump coming. When it was there, I jumped and grabbed the board doing a 360°. Pretty sure I heard some gasp. I landed perfectly on the snow.

Ehehehe!

Y'all thought I could do that.

I fell on my face in the cold snow

I'm pretty sure I heard some snickers.

And instead of impressed gasps, I heard surprised gasps. I tried to get up. Key word: Tried. My board was stuck in the snow which made it impossible for my feet to move which made me fall again. I heard some shuffling behind me and heard a familiar voice.

"Gosh Sav! Are you okay?" It was Allie.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" Since my face was still in the snow, my voice was muffled. So to me it sounded like: "Choes it dook like I'm chokay?"

"Huh? What?"

I lifted my face.

"Just get me out of this snowy mess!"

"Oh yeah! Sorry!" She got out of her skis and removed my snow board so I could at least move my legs.

"Thanks."

●●●

After spending 3 hours in the snow, we went back to the chalet. But to get out again because there was no food in the fridge. Having 6 teenagers at the groceries shows sometimes doesn't do good. We were kinda good.  Quarter of the time was spent acting like civilized people, three quarters was us acting like children. Doing crazy dances, begging for stuff, singing and all that crazy stuff that people do in grocery stores. The numbers were going up every time the clerk scanned something and went up to 200.58$ thank gosh we were six and could separate the bill and that we had money in dollar bills. Let me tell you that three quarters of that food is unhealthy. Not much of a model at the moment. DOESN'T MATTER!!

Nate cooked us dinner, with obviously the help of everyone. Except for me. This chalet would be very easy to burn down. I placed the plates, utensils and napkins on the table. The food was delicious! Homemade poutine (the gravy was too), brownies and a salad. After that people who were still hungry (Allie and the boys) were eating popcorn while we were watching stuff on Netflix. Some of us probably fell asleep in the living room, cause I sure did.
_

________________

HEY YOU GUYS! 

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED A CHAPTER FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS! REALLY SORRY!

It's just that school is back on for like a month now and like usually I have chapters already prepared and ready to be published. But because of school and the new Wattpad update (sometimes can't write if I don't have wifi), I cannot do that. So basically I'm going to try and publish every week. KEY WORD: try.

Anyway, hope you liked this chapter  and please vote and comment!

Byyyyyyyyeeeeee!

P.S. happy thanksgiving to all my canadians out there

P.S.S. ik it's not even midnight but 10:54 where I am but happy thanksgiving anyway

-Kayla xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 607 19
She's insecure. She's bullied. She tried to put on make up for the first time. She failed and got made fun of. She has a crush on this guy . When he...
540 1 10
High School as never been a happy time for Emily. She has always dreamed of living a life with no drama but knowing high school she knew that wasnt p...
305K 7.7K 31
Courtney Smith was a regular little girl. But when a mystery man comes and kills her parents in front of her when she was 5 years old. She learns abo...
65.2K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...