Kidnapped | EXO fanfic

Bởi MoonlightNaive

A group of popular boys kidnapped you for a reason, Will you stay with them or escape? And...Fall inlove with... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3- Introducing the EXO
Chapter 5- new mother?
Chapter 6- plan and meeting
Chapter 7- Kidnapped
Chapter 8- We're home
Chapter 9- Lost
Chapter 10- Say Aaah...
Chapter 10- Couples
Author's Note
Chapter 11- eyes
Chapter 12- Shopping
Chapter 13- ZeeHun
Chapter 14- Do I Like her?
Chapter 15- Bye Luhan
Chapter 16- Kkaebsong~
Chapter 17- ZeeHun again?
AUTHOR'S NOTE (please take time to read this)
Chapter 18- The past
Chapter 19- Trouble
Chapter 20- critical
Chapter 21- fight
Chapter 22- Who is he?
Chapter 23- Answer
Chapter 24- don't leave me
Chapter 25- Luhan?
Chapter 26- Home
Chapter 27- Nicole?!
Chapter 28- Jealous
Chapter 29- guilty kiss
Chapter 30-Sorry
Chapter 31- CPR
Chapter 32- Zipline
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 33- Her first kiss
Chapter 34- Disaster
Chapter 35- Danger
Chapter 36- Appa?
Chapter 37- Goodbye Appa Goodbye Luhan?
Chapter 38- Nightmare
Chapter 39- Mysterious visitor
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 (Part 2)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (ENDING)
The Sequel (short)
Acknowledgements
Q & A

Chapter 4- bonding time

7.2K 251 21
Bởi MoonlightNaive

Few hours later...

I'm already friends with them all. Kris showed us his drawings and it's... Cute and awesome ^-^. Kai and Sehun also taught me the dance steps of Growl. I helped Kyungsoo with his recipe. I also sang with Chen, Xiumin and Suho. We watched a comedy movie with Luhan,Chen, Suho and Lay. Me, Baekhyun and Tao went to the mall to go shopping and I went to the park with Chanyeol and went back to their house. Well it's already 10:30 pm.

" Guys, I need to go home, it's kinda late." I said. Well, I'm really tired.

"Wait, we didn't know things about you yet." Kyungsoo said while taking off his apron.

We sat on the couch and there was awkward silence.

"So tell us about anything about you." Suho joined the conversation and so everyone else.

"Well, My mom left me 2 years ago with my stepfather." I don't know why it came out from my lips instead of saying common things.

"So he was the one we heard last sunday?"

"Well yeah, he asked me to buy him bottles of beer." I smirked and let out a fake laugh, but inside I'm really embarrassed to be honest.

"He keeps torturing me, threatening me and even hurting me." Balls of tears are forming on my eyes. I tried to control them but they started rolling down on my cheeks.

"Then why didn't you leave your father?" Tao asked with concerned face. Suho suddenly nudged him "Shh!"

"Tss, are you serious? I won't leave him. I treat him as my real father even though he is not my real father. I love him, but he doesn't love me back as her daughter... at least step daughter." I sobbed.

All of them walked towards me. They hugged me to comfort me.

"It's okay, zee." Sehun rubbed my back as sign of empathy.

"Thanks guys, I'm okay don't worry." I replied as I grinned, trying to keep the atmosphere positive.

"We will make a plan." I heard Xiumin from the back.

They released me from their hugs and turned around

"What did you say, xiumin?" I asked, I swear I heard something from  Xiumin earlier.

"Oh, nothing." He smiled. How adorable ^-^

"Okay thank you guys!" I wiped off my tears and bowed.

"No problem, we're always here for you." -Luhan.

"And be your panda ^-^" Tao smiled.

I laughed and waved bye to them before I went out and closed the door.

Seems like my life is having colors now...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

65.2K 2K 23
Sehun, a member of the famous kpop group EXO, pretended to be another guy, named Jino, to bully a girl who gave him so much trouble. Yet as day passe...
3.1K 266 27
What if the person you loved the most was the reason you were Falling apart?
49.8K 2.4K 29
"Do you trust me?" "Yeah.." "What if I tell you that I am not a normal human?" /\ Chaeyoung had to move to her Dad's bestfriend's house. She then mee...
7.4K 204 45
What would happen if you meet your bias? What would you feel if you're given a chance to work and live with them? How would you react if he began to...