Demon in Love (Kuroshitsuji F...

By setsunamidori

What if it was not Ciel Phantomhive whom Sebastian Michaelis serves? But a 15 year old girl named, Sakura Ros... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 I Sold my Soul to a Demon
Chapter 02 Everything Has Changed
Chapter 03 Her Butler, Wonderful
Chapter 04 Her Butler, Descriptive
Chapter 05 Annoyed - Phantom
Chapter 06 Shinigami
Chapter 07 Grell Sutcliff
Chapter 8 Reapers - Demon
Chapter 9 Undertaker - Doppelganger
Chapter 10 Compensation
Chapter 11 Danger is Near
Chapter 12 Fury - Encounter
Chapter 13 Shinigami on the Picture
Chapter 14 Darkness Falls
Chapter 15 Vines of Vengeance Part 1
Chapter 16 Vines of Vengeance Part 2
Chapter 17 The Last Time
Chapter 18 What she means to Him
Chapter 19 Their Master, Wakes Up
Chapter 20 Meet Soma and Agni
Chapter 21 Royalties Day Out
Chapter 22 Sickness - Sakura
Chapter 23 Sakura's Sweet 16 Birthday
Chapter 24 The Choice
Chapter 25 Earl Trancy
Chapter 26 Blossom Grove
Chapter 27 Double Danger
Chapter 28 Birthday - Valentines
Chapter 30 Does She Know?
Chapter 31 Just a Kiss
Chapter 32 Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
Chapter 33 Dilemma
Chapter 34 Angels and Demons plus Shinigamis?!
Chapter 35 Claude's Contract
Chapter 36 Maoh
Chapter 37 Being Cozy
Chapter 38 Wandering Soul
Chapter 39 Romantic Getaway
Chapter 40 Payback Time Part 1
Chapter 41 Payback Time Part 2

Chapter 29 Rescue

192 7 0
By setsunamidori

Chapter 29

Rescue

“What do you think they’ll do to us?” Lizzy whispered on Soma’s ears with worry and fear.

“Don’t worry Agni and the others will come and rescue us…. I know they will.”

.

.

.

“We’ve already set the hounds on search.” Canterburry informed the Earl.

“This is an order… Find Lizzy and the Prince immediately!”

“Yes, Your Highness.”

“Hannah, bring out the car.”

“Hai.”

“I’ll go help the triplets.” Agni went out.

“Milady?” Inquired Snake. Sakura was on Alois’ office table with her hands on her chin.

“Sebastian… she called. Help Earl Trancy and his men to bring those two home. I’ll go with you.” She rose, her stately presence commanded silence from her servants.

“Kotowaru. Forgive my rudeness Young Lady but you will remain here at Earl Trancy’s mansion and wait for our return. It’s pretty obvious that this is a trap to lure the Earl and You in their devious plan.”

“Ne~ Sa-Chan your butler is right. Just stay right here and wait for our return.” Undertaker patted her head.

“Demo----“

“Milady.. there are times when all we can do is stand and watch.” Maylene seize her mistress’ arm and pleads.

Sakura open her mouth to protest but decided not to. “Alright then…”

Meanwhile….

The dogs stopped. Ten feet ahead, the alpha circled outside a brightly-lit tent. Muffled laughter speed through the thin canvas.

“I’ll go ahead.”Sebastian slipped past them followed by Lau and Timber while Alois Trancy wait.

The sound of merrymaking continued unabated. Sebastian materialized out of the darkness.

“Is she there? Are they alright?”

“Yes, but…..”

Alois dug his fingers into the butler’s shoulder. “Did they hurt her?”

Agni followed up Sebastian’s report. “They’d  tied them on a chair, Earl.” Agni’s voice shook with anger.

The Earl’s wrath boiled up in his throat. He prepared his pistol. He would kill them all. Lau tightened his grip on Alois’ arm. “Stay cool. Agni-san how many within?”

“Five.” Agni said, “Two Lords and their squire and a man in white.”

Alois gritted his teeth. “The King himself must move in order for his subjects to follow.”

Undertaker drew his scythe from his satoba. “Nice word, Earl. It seems I should not take you lightly.”

Lau turned to Alois and grinned wickedly.

“Shall we join the feast, boys?” Grell’s shark-like teeth gleamed in the moonlight, giving him an unearthly look.

Alois didn’t trust himself to speak, but merely nodded. He gripped his pistol tighter. The triplets and Sebastian crept up to the tent. Lau motioned to Alois to stay by the entrance while the two shinigamis circled the rear. The minutes dragged on leaden feet. Alois Trancy felt as if he would jump out of his skin. Then the peace of the night was shattered by the shinigamis battle cry. “ATTACK!!!!!”

A lot of things happen in a flash! Agni and Sebastian sprang at those by the entrance. Grell ripped a large part in the rear. The other four men tumbled over each other in their frantic haste to get away from the triplets simultaneous attack.

Alois noted little of this. Instead, his gaze was reverted to Lady Elizabeth Middleford. Her beautiful emerald eyes dark with fear, a cloth was jammed into her mouth to silence her cries.

The leader for kidnapping was the Duke of Woodrow hills. Earl Trancy was wrong to let him live. With a strangled cry, Alois severed Lizzy’s bounds then gently pulled the cloth from her mouth. Recognizing him, she burst into tears and turned away, hanging her head in shame. Alois covered her with his cape and held her close.

“Lizzy it’s alright… you are safe now, I am here.”

She shivered and gave herself over to convulsive sobs. The pitiful sound tore at his heart. While he held her tight, he stared over her head at the scumbag, loathsome pig that had degraded her so abominably.

“I should have just killed you that night, you pig.”

“Ha! You false noble! You are just a bastard child of your father!”

The fire of Earl Trancy’s rage had already spent itself, leaving an ice-cold hate in its place. He narrowed his eyes and regarded the other man as if he were a mangy rat in a trap. “You leave me no choice. Your name should be stricken from the list of nobles for the distress you have caused this fair maiden and the Prince. He is all yours…… shinigamis.”

He lifted Lizzy off the chair and carried her out of the reeking place.

“We…tried to… f-fight them.” Soma began. “I deeply apologize that I couldn’t protect Lady Elizabeth.”

“Ouji…. You did just fine.” Agni crooned.

Lizzy’s sobs subsided into hiccups and whimpers. “I-It’s alright Prince Soma… you did protect me.” She managed to say through her tears.

“The man in white escaped.” Timber informed.

“We will deal with him in time. For now… let’s just all go home.” Alois ordered.

Sebastian’s POV

Whoever that man in white is… he is not to be taken lightly… to escape from my sight is rather impressive… I decided to drive the car while those three (Referring to triplets) was with those ugly dogs.

Back at the mansion……

All of them was startled to see Lady Sakura still not in bed but was on the front door dressed in a light green panda pajamas with Claude Faustus on her side.

“Sa-Chan!!!!!!!!!!” Undertaker launch himself to hug the Young Lady but was reprimand by Claude. Instead the so-called greatest shinigami grab his cell phone and captured Sakura’s figure.

“Kawaiii~” Undertaker grinned widely.

“Ojou-sama why are you here outside, aren’t you cold? Or perhaps you are worried?” Sebastian teased while he smiles (eyes close) in his very cute way.

“I’m not worried. I just wanted to check out if you fail your job.”

Her tsundere antics are visible which makes her more fun to tease.

“She is really worried and even prepared Darjeeling tea and chocolate cake this late evening… in case you’re all exhausted and well…. Uneasy.” Hannah Anafeloz butted in while smiling.

Milady’s eyes widened. “Am not!”

(^__^) --- Us

My lady’s eyes looked at me with surprise then sighed…. “I am not worried. Because I believe you will succeed. I trust you Sebastian.” Her words echoed in my head.

She looked away to hide her blushing cheeks and before she could ran away…. I grabbed her arm.

“Why did you trust me?”

She stared straight into my eyes. “Because you are my one hell of a butler.”

He laughed softly, after a moment he spoke again. “You’re right. Akuma de shitsuji desu kara.” He rewarded her that mouth watering/seductive smile of his. Grell Sutcliff shrieked.

 He let her go… Sebastian’s hand came to her cheek in a caress before quickly falling away, leaving Sakura wondering if he had meant to tease her, or something else. Claude advanced himself a bit, their audiences looked at the three of them with puzzled look.

“Oi…”

“Excuse me Milady…. It’s just that you have become more and more beautiful each passing year.”

(0///0)

That hit it!

There were collective ‘oohs’ and ‘aww’ from the audience.

He bowed gallantly. “I wish you a good night sleep Milady.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 140 50
Mallory forms a contract with a demon, Claude Faustus. She doesn't exactly care for him, but you know. One evening, Mallory goes to a ball at the Ph...
355K 10.6K 37
Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any closer to me," I whispered. He ignored my ple...
333K 11.8K 22
(Y/N) is an indigent 13 year old girl in the year 1889. Some unfortunate events happen and then she ends up meeting Ciel Phantomhive under not so gre...
433K 16K 30
A Sebaciel fanfiction. After Ciel is kidnapped and harmed yet again, Sebastian's attitude towards his master finally begins to change. What is this s...