♔The One ( Monsta X )

Da drkhrt

"Don't you think that he likes you?" "Who? That weirdo? Dream on oppa." I rolled my eye. "Oh, come on Nahyun... Altro

↯Introduction↯
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not An Update!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 18

456 19 0
Da drkhrt

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

"Let's go." Hojae hold my hand to his car and he drove me to the penthouse.

I unlock the door and let Hojae walk inside first to put down my things in my room.

"Oh? Nahyun-ah, you're home?" I heard Binnie oppa's voice from the kitchen.

"Uhmm, I'm going to put my things in my room." I said while lift up my bag with Hojae lead the way to my room.

"I wanna greet hyung." I nod and put down my bag on the floor then sit on my queen size bed. Let out an heavy sigh.

After a few minutes later I get up an went out from my room to the living room. Saw Hojae sitting on the couch with the boys.

I smile when I saw them talking to each other then I walk to the kitchen.

"Hyunie, what are you doing in the kitchen all alone?" Youngjae oppa called me out.

"I'm hungry. I need food." I rolled my eye then I seat beside Hojae with he wrap his hand around my waist.

"As I said just now, hyung. I'm leaving to New York." Hojae said which make me felt sad inside.

"With a good way we ended our relationship. I hope she didn't locked herself up again." He laugh which make all of us laugh bitterly with him.

"I really do appreciate that you've make her change, Jae. That's all I want from you. So, thank you for loving her with your whole heart." Oppa tap Jae's shoulder.

"I'm a fan of JaeNa. Down let me down like this. I just ship you guys.." Binnie wipe his fake tears which make all of us laugh.

"Such a relationship goals." He said.

"Thanks Bin but please take care of her. I know you like her plus she's your bias." Hojae laugh at MoonBin reaction.

"How did you know? Oh god, don't tell me that you can read mind." Moon Bin make a face and pull his hair like a maniac.

We laugh at his reaction and it sure does make us feel better. Hojae and I barely meet each other because of works and stuff but after he left, maybe we won't meet each other except Sohae.

I remember the day that Hojae told me about Sohae's dream and what she wanted to be in the future.

° flashback °

It's been a week me and Hojae in this relationship. He told me about his siblings and parents.

He just have a younger sister and a single mother who live aboard. He never had a real relationship but he's honest with everything that he made.

His past relationship just like mine ended with tears and heart broken nobody can cure it except he find the one he really love with his heart eventho our relationship started in a shocking way.

Sohae. His only sibling. His only partner in his family. She's the only one who make him to think positively. Eventho she's hurt but he always there for her.

Sohae told him that she wanted to be a singer in a girl group but Hojae doesn't let her in the first place. She told her brother that the girl who stole his heart is a soon-to-be-singer.

"Babe, Sohae said she wanted to be singer but I didn't let her be one of them at first but she change my mind." He smiled.

"She know that you're a trainee of Pledis ent and she went there to get into the audition. She said that you're her role model. She envy you when you got that sweet smile, cold type and lastly the one who capture my heart." He smile which make me cracked into a smile when he talk all cheezy.

"Stop it. You make me wanna throw up." I push his face away but inside butterflies fills me up.

"That because I know you like it." He wink which make the both of us shock and then laugh.

"Sohae never stop talking about you. She always talk about you and it makes me go dizzy but when I saw you for the first time, I never stop thinking about you like for the whole 3 years. You drive me crazy, bae." He smile sheeply.

° end of flashback °

Hojae went back home and he decide to meet Kihyun oppa later at dinner with Sohae. He need to pack his things up and cover everything in their apartment with white cloth before leaving 2 after days.

I went to my room back and bring my things that Hojae pack back in his apartment. Not all of my thing are in the bag because my other half things still in his apartment. Too lazy to pack but Sohae will comeback after 2 months there.

Youngjae oppa drove us back by he drove Binnie oppa off first then we went back to Kihyun oppa and my apartment.

"Thanks hyung for sending me back to my dorm." He smile and bow at Youngjae oppa. I wave at him goodbye and he smile cutely.

"Let's go. Kihyun must be worried or he'll nag." Youngjae oppa said sarcastically.

"I'm ready for nothing oppa plus Hojae is coming later on dinner." I unbuckle the seatbelt since we're arrive like real fast.

"Yeah, me too." He said nervously.

Both of us get inside the elevator and Youngjae oppa help me to carry my bag. Once we finally arrive at our apartment floor, both of us walk inside like nothing happen.

"I heard the door!" I heard someone shout from inside.

"Nahyun!!" The person hug me make me blink my eyes rapidly.

"What happen here?" I ask.

"Where have you been? We're sorry if we hurt your feelings..we're not mature and didn't think about your feelings." Ahri unni is the first one who attack me now hugging me.

"I need to put this bag in my room now. We'll have guest at dinner." I take my bag from Youngjae oppa and went inside my room.

Throw the bag on the couch in my room then throw myself into my bed while letting out a long sigh.

"Let's just hope that he'll come later and let him go without a regret." I just let out a sigh and stay in bed while staring on the wall for a long time.

After hours staring at the ceiling, I decide to take a bath since it's 5 in the evening. Yes, I just stare at the ceiling since I step inside my room at 2:46 pm.

"In life people always come and go. Don't worry Yoo Nahyun. You can do this!" I talk to my reflection on the mirror in my bathroom after I finished my bath.

I dress up as usual black shorts and Hojae's black oversized hoodie sweater. Then I walk down to the kitchen and look out for some drink.

"Hyunie, are you going to ignore us?" Saetbyul cross her arms and lean her side beside the counter.

I just finished my drink and walk to the living room and sit between Youngjae oppa and Woojun oppa. Jae oppa hug my shoulder and I just lean on him.

"I missed him.." I whisper.

"I know, baby sister. He won't forget us." Youngjae oppa caress my hair.

"Okay girls, let's start cooking. Hyunie's guest will come in 2 hours." Gaul unni said and walk inside the kitchen.

"You're not allow to get inside this kitchen Hyunie!" She said again.

"What if I need to drink and some snacks?" I ask her back.

"Saetbyul will give it to you but no snacks before dinner." She keep on chopping the ingredients.

"Ugh..fine.." I rolled my eye and continue watching the movie that they watch.

They change the channel then start to felt bored with all the channels. Then they sit facing each other look like they are planning to play some games.

"Let's play something! Those channels are sucks!" Minmong oppa change and the others started to think what they should play.

"Just play something that won't make you guys bored that's enough." I unlock my phone and I get some text from Hojae oppa.

I just stay quiet and replied him back without squealing in excitement.

Through the conversation

Jaebae : Babe, can i just stay here with you? Can i bring you together with me?

Nahwiun : Just go, bae. You know its for mom
she needs you more since you guys barely meet each others.

Jaebae : But babe..i want to stay with you..no, i want to bring you together with me.

Nahwiun : Where are you going to put me?

Jaebae : In my luggage so that people wont think that you went anywhere and stay in Korea.

Nahywiun : Gosh, thats bad i dont wanna be inside your bag..

Jaebae : Then? Where can i keep you then?

Nahywiun : Just keep me inside your heart, bae. Youre good with keeping me inside your heart.

Jaebae : Hmph..i'll text you later.

He just left me alone and he's sulking knowing that I won't stop saying that I won't going with him to New York.

30 minutes later..

Ding~Dong~

The doorbell rang I just playing with my phone knowing that Hojae and Sohae already arrive.

"I'll go get it!" Minmong oppa shout excitedly and run to the main door.

"Oh? Hello. Who are you looking for?" I heard he said well all of us heard it.

"I'm Hojae and this is my little sister Sohae we're looking for Nahyun. She invite us here." I heard Hojae's voice.

I couldn't help myself from feeling how nervous mix with happy that he's going to meet my own brother. I almost let my tears fall but I get up and went to the toilet to wash up for a while.

"Oh, welcome. We're waiting for you guys to come." I could imagine that Minhyuk oppa is smiling ear to ear.

"Hyunie, your guest are here!" He shout from the door. I quickly wipe my face and went out the toilet to the living room.

"Unni!" Sohae run to me and hug me make me stumble.

"Hey, no need to be rush hoobae." I tease her.

"Hehe mian." She smile sheeply.

"You came..bae." I smile Hojae just smile and open his arm for me I run to him and hug him tightly.

"Your guest a guy? Nahyun?" I heard Gaul unni ask.

"They're so cute. She even call him bae."Minhyuk oppa said.

"Wait. What? BAE?!" He said shockly. Well all of them does the same thing.

∞∞∞∞

Shocking guest. Check.
Shocking word came out from nahyun. Check.
Lets vote and thank you for the 10k💕
thank you so much guys!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

485 42 18
"even if there's going to be another life to exist, there's no way for me to fall for you." i guess i kept my hopes too high. foolishly confessing my...
28.4K 1K 35
I couldn't look away from him his intense stare that made my body hot as he came closer and closer to me making me lean back into the bed He climbed...
45.9K 1.9K 49
Book #3 of the Monster Series Being one of the council member's daughter surely have its perks. I am look upon as an idol, a role model, to all the o...
24.4K 492 38
minho: Im inlove with your little brother. chan: you what?! hyunjin: omg what!! changbin: HAHAH I KNEW IT! HYUNJIN OWNS ME 20 BUCKS! han: you w-w...