ใ€Œ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š...

Autorstwa palwold

Choi Yeonjun, a guy who claimed that he is a ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ for his childhood friend. Does t... Wiฤ™cej

: prologue
: chapter 1
: chapter 2
: chapter 3
: chapter 4
: chapter 5
: chapter 6
: chapter 7
: chapter 8
: chapter 9
: chapter 10
: chapter 11
: chapter 12
: chapter 13
: chapter 14
: chapter 16
: chapter 17
: chapter 18
: chapter 19
: chapter 20
: chapter 21
: chapter 22
: chapter 23
: chapter 24
: chapter 25
: chapter 26
: chapter 27
: chapter 28
: chapter 29
: chapter 30
: chapter 31
: chapter 32
: chapter 33
: chapter 34
: chapter 35
: chapter 36
: chapter 37
: chapter 38
: chapter 39
: chapter 40
: chapter 41
: chapter 42
: chapter 43
: chapter 44
: chapter 45
: chapter 46
: chapter 47
: chapter 48
: chapter 49
: chapter 50
: chapter 51
TAKE TIME TO READ THIS!
: chapter 52
: chapter 53
: chapter 54
: chapter 55
: chapter 56
: chapter 57
: chapter 58
: chapter 59
: chapter 60
: chapter 61
: chapter 62
: chapter 63
: chapter 64
: chapter 65
: Chapter 66
: chapter 67
: chapter 68
: chapter 69
: FINAL CHAPTER
COMMENT DOWN

: chapter 15

536 21 3
Autorstwa palwold

"Ah... hi Y/N"

"Who's this?" you asked.

The guy on the other line cleared his throat, "it is Mark" he said, "I got your number from the Student on your Club" he explained.

"Ah... okay. So, why did you call?"

"Ah, are you sleeping?"

"No, but I was about to... and... why?"

He can heard his breathing was different. He sounds nervous, "I... I was thinking about tomorrow"

"Yeah, I am coming. Don't worry and the fact that you're picking me up to my house. Well, I have no choice but to come with you"

"Uhm... great! Okay! Have a good night and I will pick you up by 2 in the afternoon..."

"Okay, same with you"

"Okay" as he ended the phone call.

You lay down in your bed as your phone rung once again. Flashing the caller I.D on your screen, it was Yeonjun. You just sigh and ignore his phone call to you.

You were just staring at your phone while Yeonjun kept calling you. After 8 times, he give up calling you and sent you a message.

💬 Yeonjun
Y/N, can you come out?
Can we talk? Please?

You ignored his message.

💬 Yeonjun
Please? It will be quick.
I promise you.

You once ignored it.

💬 Yeonjun
Spare me some time.

You sigh and got up from your bed.

You open the door just to see Yeonjun sitting on your staircase and he quickly got up once she saw you. He looks at you and brightly smile. You just glare at him and waiting for him to say something, as he come closer.

"H-Hi... thanks for letting me to talk to you" he said. You just stare at him and waiting for the next thing he will say, "Uhm... I just wanted to apologized to what I behave these past few days" he said and sigh, "I always wanted to tell these to you but I have no chance either. Actually, Daehee told me to ignore you or else she will hurt you. I was afraid that she will literally gonna do that to you, so I choose to ignore you for your safety. Believed on me, I really have no intention to ignore you"

"And why you care if Daehee would hurt me?" you ask.

Yeonjun looks at you with hesitation on his face, "I like yoㅡ I like to protect you from Daehee because I am your friend and I think that if I did what she want me to do then she will stop messing you"

"Right... I am just your friend."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing, nevermind. So, you think she stopped messing with me even you ignored me?"

"I....I don't know..."

"Why you did not explain this to me before rather than right now? Do you know how embarrassed I am whenever you ignore me infront of our friends?" you said and crossed your arms, "And seriously, Yeonjun? You trust Daehee? Do you think she will not going to hurt me even you ignore me? You got it wrong, Choi." 

"Did she hurt you?"

"Yeah she was about to" you said, "but I am okay because Mark came to save me" as you clear you throat, "He came and stopped Daehee when she's about to slap me"

"I-I am sorry... I don't know Daehee well" he said, "I hope you can forgive me and can we be friends again?"

You sigh while looking at him on his eye. He looks sincere, "What can I do? You're a great friend of mine and it will be so awkward for our friends if we're still going to hate each other."

"Thank you, from now on... I will protect you from Daehee rather ignoring you" he said and smile.

You can't hide your smile either. He looks so handsome and you miss that smile of his.

Your phone suddenly rung and you look at Yeonjun, "its Mark" you said.

"Why is he calling you?"

"I promised to hangout with him tomorrow but I don't know where and he said that he will say something important to me" you explained.

Yeonjun nod, "I see... I see..." as he stared at your phone, "Answer his call and put it on a speaker. Don't tell him I was here" he said.

He seems suspicious to Mark.

You answer your phone call.

"Mark?"

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing at late night outside with other guy?"

"Wait... how did you know?"

"Oh, I... uhm... I just did some errands and just passed by your house"

"O-Okay...?"

"Who are you with?"

"It was my brother."

"I see... have a good night" he said and ended the phone call.

You and Yeonjun look at each other.

"D-Don't you think its weird?" you said to him, "We're here half an hour but no one passed by or either cars. So, it is weird that he knew about this..."

"I agree and besides... why he need to call you for that?" you raised your shoulder, signing to him that you don't know why either.

You look at the street just to find the same man in hood, under the street light. You knew he was familiar just by on how he built. You still can't see his face that clear.

"He's here again..." you said to Yeonjun while still looking at the man.

Yeonjun look back, "Do you know him?"

"N-No, I don't but he is always there every Friday to Sunday night. He just stood there and stare at my apartment" 

"Why don't you report him?" he ask.

You shook your head, "I am not sure which apartment his looking at and besides, who knows if he's someone that my neighbors know."

Yeonjun felt suspicious since the body built of that person looks familiar to him, "Does he stay there only for an hour?"

"Nope, he stay there until dawn cause whenever I woke up every 4 in the morning. I saw him there and leave every 4:15... he never missed that time" you explain.

Yeonjun looks at you and he knew that you are worried at scared at the same time, "I think you should go inside and sleep. Make sure you will lock all the doors and window" he said.

You nod.

You were hesitating to ask him a question. Since you felt more scared this time cause you felt stalked by someone and Mark's behavior make you feel more worried.

"Go inside. I will leave when you locked your door" he said.

You once nod again and trying to step inside but your body told you not to do so. You look at Yeonjun who looks confused, "Yeonjun-ah" you sigh deeply.

'Is it weird to ask a male friend to sleep in your house?' you thought yourself.

"What is it?" he ask.

You sigh and bite your bottom lip before saying a thing, "C-Can you spent the night here?" you bravely said.

"Would it be fine?" he ask, "I mean... if its okay with you"

"Uhm... i-its okay since we're not sharing the same room. If its okay with you, can you sleep on the coach since its big and wide... it is comfortable to sleep there and soft too" you said. You felt like you sound crazy but you have no idea either why you felt comfortable having his accompany, "b-but... what if your parents look for you?"

"I could just simply say I slept with a friend. Don't mind them and it will be alright."

"So... is it okay to you?"

"Yes, sure" he smile.

You guide his way inside and let him in. You once look at the man before going inside and locking the door. You fix the curtain just to make sure the man will not see anything from inside. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

9.6K 420 24
โžค choi soobin, a young smart student of their university; got to tangle up his situation with an another smart student- choi yeonjun. the two had kep...
2.9K 289 27
โcupids fall in love too.โž ยฉ btspinktxt | choi yeonjun | rewritten | txt
2K 190 9
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...
188K 5.3K 76
โ› one, dream! hello, we are tomorrow by together! โœ โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ. . . Cร˜SMIC's forever...