Fame Undercover

Autorstwa perfectly_kay

Being the daughter of someone famous sometimes have it's perks. You get to meet a bunch of famous people, hav... Więcej

Prologue
Cast
01: Rumors & Partying
02: Interview & Ideas
03: Regina, here I come!
04: Church, why do you take so much time?
05: First Day
13 questions!
06: Badminton & Bowling alleys
07: Skiing & Field Trip
08: Happy Birthday Jay!
09: Groceries & Cute Boy
11: Europe & Louboutins
Blue & White. Everywhere
Penthouse in NYC?
LA, I'm tired.
Coming back
Cussing & Cold Pool?
25: Packing light & Pillow fight
Assembly & Surprise?
Hacker &
Is it true that you're Ella Brown?
last chapter: Letters & Cries
Epilogue
Facts about Fame Undercover
BONUS CHAPTER: Congrats, valedictorian!

10: LA, I'M BAAAAACCCKKKKK!

7 0 0
Autorstwa perfectly_kay

Picture of her dress for the event.

I'm gonna put the day and hours for the next 2-3 chapters so that I don't get confused and that you guys don't get confused
________

Wednesday, March 1st.
REGINA TIME: 3:05 AM.

Why do flights have to be so early?

WHYYYY???

It's like 3 in the morning and my flight is in 2 hours.

You're probably like: Why didn't you book your flight later then?

Well guess what?

I didn't book my flight, my agent did. Why she did it at this bloody time? I don't know.

Plus, I feel bad for Allie because she insisted that she drops me at the airport and then she still has to go to school.

Agh school! Don't know why I was so excited on the first day. It messed up my sleeping schedule.

But it's a good thing that she's dropping me because who could've taken my coat, I ain't bringing that in LA.

●●●

"See you in a week!" I say to Allie before hugging her.

"Bye Sav!"

She waves at me as I wave back and walk to the customs. After spending 30 minutes in the line, it's finally my turn. I went through with the woman for 5 minutes and then passed through security.

Not long after, I'm right in front of the food court.

Hmmm, Tim Hortons I'll miss you.

Sad that we don't have it in America.

"Hi, what would you like today?"

"I will take a sesame bagel with cream cheese inside and a medium-sized French Vanilla cappuccino."

"Ok, it'll be 5.64$."

I hand the money to the cashier.

"Here's your French Vanilla and please step aside for your bagel."

"Thank you!"

●●●

I look around for someone who has my 'name' on a sign and spot one of my drivers, Bart, holding one and walk over to him.

"Hey Bart! How are you?"

"Hello Ella! Good, you?"

"Good, good! The flight was good I guess." I say as I shrug at the last part. "But anyway, let's go! I have my father's event tonight to prepare for!"

He grabs my suitcase and we start walking to the parking lot. Once we reached the car, he opened the door for me and then proceeded to put my suitcase in the trunk. After that he got into the driver's seat and drove us home.

About an hour and thirty minutes later, we finally got to the mansion. Thankfully, there's always snacks in the car. I got out of the car and walked towards the door to see my sister, Sara, with her 4 year-old, Emma.

"Aunt Ellie!"

"Emma!" She ran into my arms and I caught her.

"How are you, Em?"

"I'm great! Gran made me a new dress!"

"Oooh! Can I see it when we get inside?"

"Sure!" She gets down from my arms and runs inside

"Hey Sis!"

"Hey younger sis!" We go in for a hug.

"How are you?"

"Good, you?"

"Life's been good to me, I guess."

"Good, good. Anyone else is here?"

"Yeah, everyone's here. Uh, Abi and her boyfriend are still sleeping, well I'm guessing, but the rest of the family's awake."

"Ok, goo-"

"ELLA, SWEETIE!" Mom said.

"Mom!" She gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"How are you, darling?"

"Great and you ma?"

"Lovely!" She said in her beautiful English accent. Yup! My mom's actually from the beautiful city of Doncaster. But sadly, I didn't pick up that lovely accent. But I can do it very well.

"Great! Are we having breakfast soon? That bagel and the snacks in the car are nothing after a six hours flight."

"Yeah, we'll have breakfast. Once someone wakes up Hailey and Thomas." She says as she dropped the accent. Somehow, she can do that.

"I'm on it! EMMA COME WITH ME!"

●●●

"Doesn't it feel good getting out of bed, lovebirds? Doesn't it?"

"Nope. 100% no." Abi said.

"But baby, it's food so it kinda does, no?" Thomas said.

She sighed. "True, true. 50% no."

I looked at them blankly from across the table. "It was a yes or no question. No need to have a conversation about it."

Emma and I were very lucky that they weren't doing anything dirty in that room and that they were actually sleeping.

"Food is served!" Isabella said and left the dining room.

"Thank you!" The whole family said in unison.

We started eating and the dinning room got real loud. You had 10 young adults talking with two young children and two dogs barking for food (Yes! My parents adopted two adorable Dachshunds called Bailey and Jay). Just the usual!

"Ahem!" My mom cleared her throat from one of the ends of the table. "So, your father's event is in 8 hours. Now, I hope that everyone here has everything prepared. Your suits and dresses are supposed to be perfect. Girls who I did your outfits, they're downstairs in my special room. Other than that, the rest are in your rooms. That's all I had to say. Oh and we're leaving at 6. I don't want anyone late. You can resume on your talking." She finished while sitting down.

●●●

"Thanks a lot, Char!"

"No problem, El! See ya another time!"

"See ya!" She exits my room with all her makeup stuff.

I take out my new transparent heels out of its place in my shoe closet and slip them on.

I go in front of my mirror and twirl around in the dress my mom made.

"I see you're enjoying your dress!" Someone says from the closet's door. I turn around and see my mom.

"Yes! I love it! Thanks!" I kiss her on her cheek. "I love your dress, by the way!" She was wearing this light blue off shoulders dress that stopped mid calf.

"Thank you! Steffano sent it to me yesterday!"

"Cool!"

"Anyway, let's go it's almost time to leave. The limos are already here." She said and left.

I grabbed my phone and my lipstick into my pockets. My mom knows me so well that she put pockets in the dress!

"Lula, could you please come here?"

"Coming!"

"Yes, Ella?"

"Could you help get down the stairs please? I don't want to trip when going downstairs."

"Yes, no problem!"

After getting down the stairs with her help, I saw my mom at the door with two jackets.

"Here, take this! There's a bit of a breeze out there."

"Thanks!"

I slipped it on and got out of the mansion and got into one of the limos.

●●●

My father's event is doing great from my point of view. When we got here, there was a red carpet with a bunch of photographers. We took some family pictures, others were individual ones. Then we went inside and sat at our table as we listened to this classic music being played. An hour later, we were served some expensive looking food. Now we were eating desserts. The reason why everything is doing great in my point of view.

Desserts.
_

_____

So.. this is real late..

But here's Bailey (left) and Jay (right)!

Anyway, byyeee!

-Kayla xxx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

261 4 26
18-year-old Ada had a tough life. Always lying about who she really is, always hiding behind a mask, until she couldn't do it anymore. But telling he...
23 0 15
Ian was a nice kid. He liked dinosaurs. He had friends. He could play sports. Then puberty hit and everyone cared about posting up pictures of their...
1.1K 133 33
Meet Anna,normal teenage girl with parents who don't care about her.One day someone comes in her life and everything is different.That someone is nob...
37.1K 607 19
She's insecure. She's bullied. She tried to put on make up for the first time. She failed and got made fun of. She has a crush on this guy . When he...