Pretty Black Girl Hair

By Liv_pretty

The pretty black girl hair consumes her. her life. her love More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9: rebuilding
10
11
Q&A ‼️
12
13
14: I don't Know How To Talk To You
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
A song for Bijuo
28: SPECIAL CHAPTER
29: Late Night thoughts ✨
CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
30: Mr & Mrs. Justin Bieber
END

27

357 31 3
By Liv_pretty

JUSTINS POV

I woke up to Amari not in my arms. She's mad at me obviously I just don't know why ?  I had to lie to Amari last night and it was so hard to do. I had to go to the mall to Kay Jewlers with my cousin Alicia she's knows Amari so well and knows what's the perfect ring for Amari. I come downstairs to find Amari sleeping on the couch with her laptop in hand she looked so cute. I remember she woke up in the middle  of the night to work, has she been working this whole time ?!? I gently remove the laptop so I don't wake her up I look at her screen and it's ideas entitled "Blues room"

How did she come up with these plans so fast ? She really is a great interior designer. Looking at these designs for a little girl made me think about what it would be like if Amari and I had a little princess full of energy running around the house. I would protect her at all costs.

"Justin what are you doing ?" Amari asked yawning.

"You fell asleep and I was looking at Blue Ivy's room plans they're so good" I grin Amari nods appreciative. "Amari we need to talk, for the past week you've been ignoring/ avoiding me and every time I ask if something is wrong you shrug me off. I'm not a mind reader so if something is truly wrong then tell me because I just want my baby back" I confess to Amari. She starts playing with the drawstrings on her hoodie.

"Are you cheating on me ?" My eyes get wide why would she think that ? Let alone say it.

"Hell no" I proclaimed. Why is she thinking that. "Why would you even think that Amari?!" I said frustrated. I'm literally gonna propose to you and you think I'm cheating ? After I say this tears are already coming down her face.

"Well you're always out late at the "studio" on the phone with a girl named Alicia saying " I love you" to her. Do you care to explain that to me Justin ?" I stayed silent I couldn't give away the surprise over an argument. Amari wiped her tears away. "That's what I thought, I'm going to my work studio" Amari mumbled while grabbing her keys. I pulled her back to me,

"Amari please don't be like this I'm not cheating I promise you." I plead hoping she'll believe me. She rolls her eyes.

"Then what are you doing Justin ?" She sighed.

"I can't exactly tell you" I replied.

"I thought we were done keeping secrets a year ago, I thought wrong I guess" she sighed. I need to propose quick 😭

"Mari let me explain" before I could even start she pushed passed me to go to the kitchen. She was washing last nights dishes, "Amari? Amari !" I called out to her but she ignored me. I felt a frustration rise in me. "Silent treatment? Wow so that's what we're doing now ?" Instantly she turned around.

"Lying ? Wow so that's what we're doing now too I guess"

"I'm not lying !" I raised my voice.

"Then Justin what the fuck are you doing !" She semi yelled but I could hear the crack in her voice she was on the verge to tears. I couldn't tell her what I was doing again because it would of course ruin the surprise. Amari's tears slowly started to roll down her face but she quickly wiped them away. I felt horrible,

"Ok so ya know what Justin, I don't even know what to say to you right now, I just can't be around you right now" she sniffled while picking up her keys heading for the door. I took her arm and pulled her close

"Baby please I'm not lying" I said softly.

"Don't baby me no, not right now. You can't fix everything with seducing me, how about just telling the truth I hear that works out a lot for people." She said pulling her arm away and slamming the door.

I gotta propose and quick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 142 16
"Calm down, just calm down." He thought to himself as he tried to even out his labored breathing, it it seems to just have made it worse. His breat...
996K 62.1K 21
❝don't steal, stealing is not good!❞ ❝and who says i wanna be good?❞ lee minho + han jisung started; august 9 2018 finished; september 14 2018 [ I...
42.7K 1.9K 21
Have a bad case of writers block? Follow these easy steps and you will be back out there writing in no time! Although it is completed, from time to t...
654K 32.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...