Unbelievable (Smosh/Tobuscus)...

By _Brownie_Official_

Emerald Tanner. She's just a normal girl graduating from high school. Well I guess you could say shes normal... More

Chapter 1 - The Video That Started It All
Chapter 2 - After the Shoot
Chapter 3 - The Receiving End
Chapter 4 - Awkward Calls
Chapter 5 - Ian's Outburst
Chapter 6 - Ian's Past
Chapter 7 - Surprise Brendan.....
Chapter 8 - Getting Stuff and Talking to Tobuscus
Chapter 9 - Welcome to Sunny California
Chapter 10 - Meeting Kalel
Chapter 11 - Finding Her Room
Chapter 12 - What the Hell Emerald?
Chapter 13 - Admitting Truths
Chapter 14 - The Surprise!
Chapter 15 - The News
Chapter 16 - More Encounters
Chapter 17 - Arguments
Chapter 18 - Fancy Places
Chapter 19 - I Don't Wanna
Chapter 20 - Ex Problems...
Chapter 21 - Why is Life so Crazy?
Chapter 22 - Dad? What the Hell?!
Chapter 24 - Well Damn...
Chapter 25 - Life's Rough, and the Smoshers Don't Understand
Very Important Update!!

Chapter 23 - What is Wrong With Life

69 3 0
By _Brownie_Official_

Previous release: January 20th, 2013

I didn't think that Toby could run that fast. In fact I didn't think any of them could run that fast. Someone hit my Dad, and we stumbled back.

"Put her down." Toby growled.

"Oh? And what if I don't?" My Dad said and wiped the blood from his mouth.

I decided to direct my kicks. I knew it was a long shot, since I was up close and personal with him. I kicked his arm and he dropped my bags. I looked in the window to the house and saw Anthony struggling to free himself. I kicked again, landing a blow to his stomach.

I was thanked by a painful slap to the face. Tears sprung into my eyes. "You son of a bitch!" I heard Jack yell.

We stumbled back again, this time falling. To make it even better my Dad fell on me. "F***!!" I cried. "Get off me!!" It felt like I was being sat on by an elephant.

My Dad got up and ran towards the guys, more so to Toby."Hmm you seem to like this boy? Then lets see what we ca- WHAT THE HELL!?" My Dad started to say until Anthony rushed out the door and slammed himself into my Dad.

He tried to punch Anthony in the face, but he ducked. "Dude just put her down!" Sean yelled.

"Why should I?" My dad retorted.

"Because you hate me! Why the hell would you want me back home?" I exclaimed, still flailing my legs.

Instead of answering me I was thrown on the ground. "EM!" Toby cried as he ran towards me.

"Whatever, she was a pain in the ass anyway." My dad said as Jack, Sean, and Anthony stood in front of Toby and I.

Ian's POV

I woke up on the floor. "What the hell am I.. Oooh right." I mumbled and got up. I heard some yelling and slowly went to the door. I opened the door just in time to see Emerald dropped onto the ground. Hard.

They said some other things that I couldn't quite hear. Toby was at her side holding her close. I smiled at heart. I know that she had this Brendan dude back in New York, but it just didn't seem right to me. And to see my little sister with Toby? Someone who loves her deeply and would drop anything he was doing, just to go see her. It made me happy. Not only that, but he made her happy.

"Esmeralda Joann Hecox, don't you ever come home! You are no longer welcome there!" My Dad roared and started towards his car that he had parked on the lawn.

"Hey Dad!" I shouted, and immediately regretted it. My head felt as though it would burst. But I continued anyway. "What ever happened? We use to be sooo close" I said sarcastically.

"Shut the f*** up Ian!" My dad scowled as he got in his car and drove away. What a ass f***.

Jack's POV

Wow that's Ian's Dad, and I guess Esmeralda's Dad also. What ever happened between those three, didn't seem too good.

The dude flipped us off before he left. I looked over at Toby and Esmeralda. He was holding her tightly, while she was pulling back. I came a bit closer. It seemed as though they took the most hits.

"Emerald are you okay?" Toby said frantically when she managed to pull back. 'Oh okay she goes by Emerald' I thought when Toby said her name.

"I'm fine, just bruised. Probably all over, but still fine." She said rubbing her eyes. "You have a black eye." She frowned and gently brushed her thumb near it.

"I'm fine." He said wincing slightly from the touch.

Emerald looked over at Sean, Anthony and I. Ian started to hobble over to us. He looked as though he'd been hit by a train.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked.

We all nodded in agreement. "So Emerald?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah?" She said trying to get up, but was stopped by Toby. He really did care for her. It was sweet.

"Your full name is Esmeralda? I thought it was just Emerald." Anthony laughed. I chuckled a little at the face she made.

"Yes." She said hesitantly. "But I swear if you ever call me that, I'll snap your neck."

"Feisty" I said. She laughed. I had to admit, she was cute.

"Well 'imma go." Sean said.

"Kay. Thanks for the help man." Toby said glancing up at him.

"Thanks." Emerald and Ian said simultaneously.

"Lets get inside." Emerald suggested and started to get up. The look on Toby's face said he didn't want her to get up. Emerald was a small girl and her Dad wasn't a small person, by any means. And the sound she made when he threw her on the ground, ugh, it was just awful.

Emeralds POV

I stood up slowly, clutching Toby's hand. My whole body was screaming at me to not move. I needed to get in the house though. My knee gave out on me and I stumbled forward. Jack and Anthony dived for me, but Anthony got to me first. Ian was already back in the house. "Anthony?' I asked.

"Yeah?" He said helping Toby get me up without my body saying 'NOPE!'

"I think Ian might have a concussion." I said forcing my body to work, unfortunately my ankle said otherwise.

"Nah, he’s had one before. He’s just a little loggy. Be careful!" He said as I fell a little when I took a step.

"You’re not walking. Somethings up with your ankle." Toby said picking me up.

"No please Toby don’t!" I said cringing when he touched my back. He shrugged and instead picked me up like you would a baby. I poker faced and sighed.

We went in and I was put on the couch. Anthony ran into the hallway. Jack knelt in front of me and picked up my right leg and put it on the coffee table. I flinched as my ankle repositioned.

He examined my ankle for a couple minutes when I heard Ian yell, "People are wondering where todays video is!!"

"We'll make an explanation video like we did with last years christmas video." Anthony yelled back from somewhere down the hall.

Jack tisked "well its not broken."

I rolled my eyes "Well I kinda knew that. I’ve broken my leg before, I’d be bawling my eyes out if it was.”

Jack laughed. "Well I gotta get back. Videos need to be made and edited."

"Kay. See you later man." Toby said looking up from my ankle.

"See you!" I smiled.

"Found it!" Anthony sang and came back into the living room. He was holding an ace bandage with a brace looking thing.

"Awesome. Ill call the hospital see if they have any advice." Toby said and got up to go to another room.

Anthonys POV

"Here turn and give to me your foot." I said somewhat jokingly, yet still being serious.

She turned and hung her legs over the arm of the couch and lifted up her right leg where her ankle slumped uselessly.

I started to wrap up her ankle. She kept biting her upper lip every so often from the pain. When we heard the door open Emerald covered her head. I’m guessing since the last time the door opened she was attacked.

"Hey babe." Kalels cheery voice said. 'Can I not have one minute alone with Emerald?' I thought. "Whatcha doing?" She asked coming closer.

"Uh nothing." I said. Her face contorted into something odd when she saw Emerald.

Emerald just rolled her eyes and sighed loudly. "What is wrong with life! Seems as though I can’t ever do anything right!"

AN: I will not have to re-wite this copy! I swear when i get home if this is gone ill flip. Ahhh yeah. Thats it. I dont have school tomorrow so ill finish up my spanish project, and write up some more stuff :D

~Browniebuscus <3

Authors Note: Happy New Year!!! Finally got around to editing this, so here you go, hope you enjoyed it. I know, its awful, but whatever. If you read this one, I promise you that the sequel is much better. Soo yeah…

Don’t go crazy while I’m gone

~Browniebuscus <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.9K 69
"Anna I'm 17 though. We can't." I said. "I know Hazy. That's why I'll wait for you, I promise." She said and I smiled. "I won't kiss you... I won't d...
1K 16 33
Harry is a 15 year old boy. His only friend is Ellie his six year old neighbour that he baby sits. Harry is openly gay and doesn't give two shits if...
86.2K 7.3K 53
Emerald Green was a big mouth. While her haters would physically harm her, she would destroy them with her words which were equivalent to a cut on th...
31.4K 1.6K 38
Anthony Padilla: A 24 year old, attractive, single man. He has plenty of people trying to win his heart, but he isn't interested in a relationship, a...