I NEED U (BTS boyxboy fanfic)

By inspiritbaby11

"What exactly are we now?" "Nothing. Just band members. Hyung and maknae. You're still Yoongi hyung's boyfrie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
It's a wrap!

Chapter 45

1.8K 107 50
By inspiritbaby11

Jungkook's POV

The sorching sun shone through my window. The bright rays woke me up. I fished out my phone from under my pillow, it was 10 am.

I turned to my right to check if RM hyung was still in bed. However, the moment I shifted my body, I felt a sharp pain penetrating my head. Everything around me was spinning, the tables, the bed, everything. After much effort, I managed to pull myself up but still, I needed something to support. My eye lids were heavy and I could feel my hot breath.

Despite feeling uncomfortable, I slowly made my way to the living room, not to find a single soul there. Immediately, I took out my phone and called Jin hyung.

"Hyung...where are all of you?"

"Ah Kookie, you're awake."

"Ne."

"The members and I went to the company to practise. You're excused for a day since you're having high fever. Have a good rest, we will be back by dinner."

"Arraso hyung."

"Remember to take your medicine okay? And if there's anything happen, call us immediately."

"Ne umma."

"Oh ya, your breakfast is on the table. Jimin specially made it for you, he even requested to stay at home to look after you but I guess...you wouldn't want right?"

"Ne."

After hanging up the call, I proceeded to the dining table to find a pot of porridge in the middle. It was still warm and it smells nice. Can't believe Jimin hyung was the one who cooked it especially when it tastes better than those in the restaurant.

Feeling a little touched, I scooped a bowl of the porridge and sat on the sofa, accompanying me was my favourite variety show, Running Man.

Time passes with me laughing so hard, totally forgetting that I was sick. Sadly, the show had to come to an end. 

Standing up slowly as I was still feeling giddy, I took the empty bowl on one hand, and another holding on to the sofa for support, I made my way to the kitchen.

However, the sudden sharp pain came back, now even stronger than before. My vision became blur and my body started to sway from side to side. My body felt weak. Not holding the bowl properly, the bowl slipped from my hand and fell onto the ground with a "crang" sound.

I blinked my eyes repeatedly to get a clearer look, and all I could see was broken glass pieces on the floor. Heaving a sigh, I bent down slowly to put them on by one with my bare hands. Without looking properly, one of the sharp edges accidentally poked into my finger. And the next thing I know, blood started oozing out from the wound.

"Aish! What's happening to me today?" I grumbled.

Sitting on the floor, I dialled Jin hyung's number again.

"Jin hyung, is the first-aid box in the kitchen cabinet?"

"Ne, wae?"

"I broke a bowl and accidentally cut my finger with it. But I'm alright. And...don't let the others, especially Jimin hyung, I don't want him to know."

Without waiting for his reply. before he starts nagging again, I stood up again and went to the basin to wash away the blood. My head was still spinning and I knew clearly that I would faint sooner or later like that. And thus, not bothering about the mess I did, I went to the sofa to take a break. Not soon after, my vision went black.

  ☆ ☆☆ 

After receiving the call from Jungkook, I immediately rushed out to take a taxi home. It took me about 30 minutes to reach home.

Stepping inside, I could see the broken pieces still lying on the floor. Taking few more steps closer allowed me to see the sleeping maknae on the sofa.

One hour later...

Jungkook's POV

I woke up in shock, I looked around and I was in my room. I recalled what happened earlier and clearly know that I should be sleeping on the sofa.

Turning to my right, I saw hyung, sitting on the chair, with his head hung down, sleeping.

"Jimin hyung..." I called out.

"Ahh, Kookie, you're awake!" he replied with a sleepy look.

JK: Why are you here hyung?

Jimin: You hurt yourself, why didn't you tell us?

JK: I informed Jin hyung.

Jimin: But apparently you called the wrong number. You called me instead.

JK: Oh...jinja? So...you heard it?

Jimin: Ne, that's why I rushed back home to see if you're okay. I had thrown away the broken bowl and treated your wound.

JK: Gumawol hyung.

Jimin: Why...why did you say that?

JK: W-what?

Jimin: The "don't tell Jimin hyung" part.

JK: I...I just don't want the others to worry.

Jimin: But why "especially me"?

JK: Because I said before, I want to keep a distance between us.

Jimin: Why...I don't understand!

JK: So that Yoongi hyung wouldn't be suspicious of us and you two would be able to continue your relationship.

Jimin: That's two different thing. I can still be friends with you if I want to.

JK: Did you tell Yoongi hyung that you came back?

Jimin: Aniyo.

JK: Good, now quickly rush back and act as if nothing happened.

Jimin: Andwae! I want to stay here to look after you.

JK: I'm fine now, seriously. And Yoongi hyung would be jealous if he knows that we're together at home.

Jimin: No he wouldn't.

JK: He would! Who would like their boyfriend to be alone with someone he used to love?

Jimin: "Used to love"?

JK: Ne, I'm already your past, aniyo, I was just a passerby in your love life, and now, I should be your nobody.

Jimin: But I still love you Kookie.

JK: I know, as a dongsaeng.

Jimin: No! As someone whom I cannot forget no matter how hard I tried. As someone whom treat me transparent and it hurts me every single time. As someone who never leaves my mind.

JK: Hyung...this conversation is getting out of point.

Jimin: Stop running away from this.

Avoiding his eye contact, I got up from my bed and headed straight to the door. However, before I could turn the knob, I felt something behind me. I looked through the mirror to find Jimin hyung resting his head on me, with his arms wrapping around my waist tightly. 

Jimin: Kajima Kookie.

JK: I can't hyung.

Jimin: I see your backview every time, every time it's filled with sadness and loneliness. And every single time, I want to go up and hold you back, but I just don't have the courage.

JK: And why now hyung? Just act like every other time and just let me go.

Jimin: I don't want to let you go, ever again.

JK: Hyung...

Jimin: I tried my best to convince myself that my feelings to you will disappear someday. The one I truly love is Yoongi hyung and to you, is just a moment of infatuation.

JK: So just keep it on.

Jimin: I can't do this anymore Kookie.

JK: Wae?

Jimin: I finally sort out my thoughts the moment I heard your call. The person who made me not bothering about anything else and only want to rush by your side to see if you're okay. I can't take it anymore already Kookie. Stop avoiding me please.

JK: Do you think it's easy for me to ignore you hyung? But do you know how hard is it for me to see you and Yoongi hyung together and act if everything is okay when in fact, inside my heart, it's tearing apart. Everytime when I want to just heck care about everything and just grab you for a tight hug, I told myself I must control, for the sake of you, for the sake of Yoongi hyung, for the sake of Bangtan. It's all my fault hyung, for falling in love with you, if not...both of us wouldn't be in pain now.

Jimin: Don't say that Kookie. I was the one who continued the kiss when you started it, I was the one who hug you tighter instead of pushing you away. I was the one who pull you into this secret relationship and then heartless push you away. I'm the one who caused this complex three party relationship and screwed it up badly. I was the one who did not sort out my feelings properly from the start and toyed with two of you who loves me equally much. And now, I really can't take it anymore. 

You think staying in the room and not running away like you is easier? I need to maintain a straight face in front of Yoongi hyung whenever you leave the room, whenever you reject my help, whenever you chose other members instead of me. I need to act like I don't give a shit about what you do but in reality, I had been looking at you every possible moment. I know clearly how many times you went to the toilet and cry; how many times you drank soju alone in the middle of the night, because every single time, I was at a corner watching you with tears in my eyes. 

I just had no courage to approach you because I know what you're doing right now is for my own good. I know clearly that you sacrificing yourself, hoping that this would make me and Yoongi hyung a happy couple. I thought so too! I thought that, I was just wanting to try something thrilling with you. And after keeping a distance with you, I would be able to concentrate my feelings on Yoongi hyung, I'll forget about you and love him as much as he loves me. 

We would be as loving as happy as before but I was wrong! 

It's true that I'm happy that he is by my side 24/7, but whenever I look at the corner of my eyes to see you staring at us with a frown on my face, my heart aches. I can't deal with this complicated feeling anymore Kookie. My mind tells me to stay a loyal boyfriend to Yoongi hyung but my heart pulls me to your side. I know this is betraying Yoongi hyung but I'll gonna go crazy with me struggling with my feelings right now. How I wish there's a medicine in this world whereby when I eat it, I would forget my feelings for you. Like that, I wouldn't be in such pain. But there's no cure for love Kookie. 

As much as I tried to hide it, it becomes stronger. I tried to close my eyes to imagine a world without you, and all I see is darkness. That's the moment when I realised I can't live without you. You're like my oxygen - okay I know that's a lame pickup line but till now, I could finally understand the meaning behind it. You're the one who keep me alive, I'm serious. Seeing your smile and brighten my mood instantly, without you by my side, I simply can't function properly. 

Every night I stare at the ceiling, wondering what are you doing right now. Are you crying understand your sheets? Are you recalling dates we have in the past? Or are you imagining scenarios with me? Because I do. You never fails to not appear in my dreams. Probably because only in my dreams, I can do whatever I want to do with you. I can hold hands with you, hug you or kiss you. Nobody would stop us and the you in my dreams, loves me a lot a lot. I know I was smiling in my dreams, but when I wake up and find myself in reality, I'm back to Suga's boyfriend, or Jungkook's 'always avoid him' hyung.

JK: I thought I was the only one suffering. I didn't know you were also having a hard time hyung...

Jimin: I guess this is probably the price to pay for liking two guys at the same time.

JK: There's nothing as "loving two person at the same time" hyung. And I, have no feelings towards you anymore.

Jimin: Then what was yesterday? The kiss in the lift....

JK: I...I wasn't in my right mind.

Jimin: Stop lying to yourself Kookie. You still have feelings for me, I know you do.

JK: Stop it hyung...I did not just shut off my feelings for you for nothing. 

Jimin: Nothing is stronger than love Kookie. I can still feel your love to me.

JK: So what? So what if I still love you?

Jimin: I...I...

JK: Initially, I thought that as long as I love you, nothing will stand in my way. But through this tough process, I noticed that except for me who is suffering in secret, the others were living happily. Didn't you see the smile on Yoongi hyung's face when you're beside him? Didn't you see Jin hyung and Namjoon's hyung proud faces when they see you two as a loving couple? Everybody would be all smiling and laughing if I just hide all the pain behind that fake smile of mine. You think I did all this because of you? I did this for everyone's sake.

Jimin: Can't you be selfish for once Kookie? For love...and for yourself?
It's true that everyone would be happy at the start but after a while, you think that they wouldn't notice that you aren't really happy? Everytime you leave the room, there must be someone who'll ask "what happened to Kookie?" "is he alright?" Your hyungs want you to be happy too.

JK: I am!! I'm happy when everybody is. I'm happy when you and Yoongi hyung are together.

Jimin: Stop lying to yourself... Remember that time you told me that you will conquer all difficulties to be able to be with your love; why aren't you doing it now? Where is the determined Kookie?

JK: Hyung...can I really go all the way to love you? I'm afraid...I'm afraid that you will be like the last time...pushing me away, turning back into your best friend.

Jimin: It's all my fault Kookie. But now, I promise, I will be responsible for all my words and actions. I wouldn't let anyone who loves me get hurt, be it you or Yoongi hyung. Just give me some time Kookie, I will find a win-win solution I'm serious.

And so, Jimin hyung turned me around and lifted up my chin. My heart was beating so fast and the next thing I know, his lips was already on mine. I closed my eyes as one of my tears fell. His lips was so soft, his movement was so gentle, this feeling is so magical. I reached to the back of his waist and pulled him closer to my body. His hands went to the back of my neck as our heads moved in sync.

I broke the kiss and looked at Jimin hyung who also had tears in his eyes. "Is this really happening hyung?"

"I afraid so," he smiled and took the opportunity to extend his tongue into mine. This wasn't our first kiss, but is a kiss who longed for ages, a kiss that I dreamt everytime, a kiss that froze time.

All the problems was instantly thrown at the back of my mind and all I want to do now is to enjoy the kiss. I never know how someone could make so much changes in my mood, and Jimin hyung was the one who is my one and only happy pill, the one who made me smile in between the kisses. I don't know when will we have our next kiss; I don't when will he be like last time and push me away; all I know is that at this moment, our heart is as one, he's the one who stole my heart.

A/N:
A few more chapters left till the end :(( although I really hate to end this story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 35 20
Who will Y/N end up with? Yoongi a bit of a cold hearted man who has hidden sides that can make her blood boil, Jimin a flirty man but truly sweet on...
10.1K 967 160
Jimin and Yoongi had known each other since they were in kindergarten. They spent a lot of time together and were hardly separated. But a fight drove...
24.4K 1.2K 11
Yoongi suddenly drops the bomb that he wants to leave Bangtan and as a result the band disbands. Jimin believes it's all his fault. β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ...
116K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...