Don't mess with Asha Black *c...

By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Asha Black isn't your typical 15 year old girl. She street fights for money to pay for all of her mothers deb... More

1- The Black Dragon
2- Everyone knows not to mess with Asha!
3- Look what the cat dragged in
4- poker face
5- unexpected
7- Oh, the perks of being lost...
8- new life
9- proven wrong
10- not the jock
11- hunting unicorns
12- its called Sarcasm
13- dodge ball with the asshole
14- Old people and parties don't mix
15- Not something you see everyday
16- too much sexual tension
17- Doodles and Inside voices
18- It went out with a bang
19- Falling
20- Rumours and Fangirls
20.5- Memories
21- college student on Caffeine
22- Super-duper hard to control hormones
must I have a title?
23- sexy ice-cream uniform
24- time to get even, Asha's way
25- an assassin sounds good afterall
26- a bad attitude and secrets don't mix so well
27- Bacon and more sexual tension
28- a lovely little trip to the beach...
29- It's a hate, hate relationship
30- The final countdown
epilogue
Extra Point of View

6- Trouble just seems to find me

2.8K 81 5
By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Chapter 6- Trouble just seems to find me

I walked inside the house and found that the TV was on and mums purse, keys and whatever else was gone which only meant that she was out clubbing with her friends. I didn’t want to be home when she got home but it was already 3 in the morning and I was tired so I decided to just go to bed.

When I started to settle into bed I heard the front door open and mum laughing with her so called friends.  I’ll bet that they are only after my money and nothing else because they are never around unless she’s buying them stuff or they are all doing stuff that involves them spending money. My mums only real friend she ditched when dad died for the fakes she called friends. She never really did care for dad and so when he passed away she started bringing man after man home heck I’m sure she was cheating on him during the marriage. My mother is nothing but a money sucking bitch that doesn’t care about anyone but herself. If I died tomorrow she would only cry because she would go into debt and wouldn’t have anyone to pay for all her expenses.

But enough about my low life of a mother let’s see what she’s like drunk.

“ASHLEY BLACK YOU GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE THIS INSTANT!” she yelled. Well speak of the devil she’s an aggressive drunk, another reason why I chose to fight; I know how to protect myself.

“What do you want?” I asked when I got out into the living room and she had fake Barbie number 1 and number 2 with her. How predictable.

“Can you explain why I didn’t have very much money to go clubbing tonight?” She slurred with her hand on her hip and plastic nose in the air. My mum looks and acts like a tramp so it includes the whole fake package with it. I got none of my looks from my mum in fact I’m apparently the spitting image of my father; soft brown eyes and long wavy brown hair, well of course my dad had short brown hair but it’s the same colour.

“Yeah, you spent all your money on clothes and shoes” I said like it’s the most obvious thing in the world. Lately I’ve been earning more and giving her less so it’s easier for me to get out when I’m 18.

“Yeah, well you could at least give me some more you little brat!” She yelled and went to grab my hair but it was too easy to block so I ducked and grabbed her blonde hair which was not surprisingly completely fake blonde with extensions.

“We wouldn’t want a repeat of last time now would we mother” I snarled holding her hair and I heard her whimper which caused her ‘friends’ to rush to her and see if she was ok. I let go of her hair and walked into the kitchen and stayed there for a bit before walking back out and waiting for them to move so I could go back to bed.

 After they finished consoling her fake Barbie #1 and fake Barbie #2 turned to glare at me with the scariest glare they could muster. I tried to hold in a laugh because a kitten could look scarier than them, these 2 just looked hilarious.

“You made our friend sad” Fake Barbie #1 said with a pout and crossed her arms over her chest.

“I suggest we show her not to mess with our Kitty.” Fake Barbie #2 said. Let me explain the nickname; her name is Catherine which she then gets Cat but they like calling her Kitty because no one else calls her that and they think its unique. I honestly think it’s a hilarious nick name but still.

“And how would you show me not to mess with her?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Um, well, um. I didn’t think that far” Fake Barbie #1 said. God she sounded stupid!

“We are going to hurt her just like she did to Kitty” Fake Barbie #2 hissed to her friend.

“OH, OK” The stupid one said in realisation.

“Well good luck with that” I scoffed but after seeing the anger in their eyes I yelled “Come at me bro!” ready for them to try to throw a punch at me.

The stupid one aka fake Barbie #1 stared at her friend in confusion as she ran up to me and tried to hit me.  I was like the match with Dean all over again. She’s weak and can’t throw a punch to save her life. By the time she tried to him my face I had already grabbed her fist and pulled her in close whispering “don’t ever mess with Asha Black” Before I hit her- lightly may I add- on the cheek and she gasped and fell to the floor. Her friend Barbie #1 looked at me in fright and all I had to say was “boo!” before she took off screaming in fear.

Well better get some sleep now, they can take care of their bruises by themselves; not that they know how to.

~

Walking into school was like normal; people whisper to their friends about where I fight and what my street name is if I use one while they part ways for me making a clear pathway. I must admit it’s cool having people part for me and look at me as if I was a fighting hero and should be part of the Avengers. Being part of the Avengers would be so cool!

I walked past Scars locker and saw none other than Antonio trapping her in place. She looked scared as hell as well as angry so I did what I do best; fight him. Well not really fight but I ripped him off of her by the locker and threw a punch in the jaw.

“Don’t mess with my friends Antonio or I will do a lot worse to you next time” I growled and pushed him away. “Are you ok Scar?” I asked looking at her all over for any signs that he hurt her.

“Asha chill I’m ok! But thanks for that” She smiled. I smiled back and said “you’re welcome” back.

“So what’s new” She said as we walked to maths together.

“Nothing much, Mum came home drunk off her ass last night with 2 friends, they tried to hit me but it was all good.” I said with a fake smile. On the inside though I was screaming; I was screaming for my life before when my mum was at tolerable and dad was here. He was the one who taught me how to fight and he had always been there for me. Just thinking about him makes me want to cry but I can’t. Not here, not now.

“Ash, if you’re thinking about your dad, know that it’s ok to let out your feelings not keep them bottled up. Ok hun?” She said soothingly as we walked the corridor with people left right and centre parting for up like movie stars.

“Yea I know” I sighed and she knew better than to push it.

“Did you hear about the fight in Australia last night?” Damien said when he found us.

“No of course I didn’t. What happened?” I questioned. I never heard about the news because I go to school then to work and by the time I get home its always past midnight on a good night so I just go to bed.

“Well some kid beat the unbeatable Mike” Damien said and my eyes widened. Some kid actually beat up the guy who wants to get back at me for almost killing his 2 friends… Can he be my body guard? Or teach me his weakness points and how to beat him?

“Well this is unexpected” I said breathlessly. I still couldn’t take in that someone actually beat him. No one has ever beaten him before.

“Yeah I know. He must be some badass mother effer” Scar said almost dreamily and I slapped her upside the head and gave her an ‘are you serious?’ look. She just shrugged her shoulders and said “Well I am a girl after all. Just imagining him as some hot tumblr boy with some cute tattoo’s, abs and badass scars” she sighed at the end of it and I just shook my head at her, typical Scar. Although while she was thinking about cute guys I saw Damien look a little uncomfortable and possibly maybe even a little, jealous?  I’ll so have to get it out of him later even if it’s the hard way.

“Scar just get your head out of the clouds for a moment and focus on the topic at hand please” I said with a faint smile while shaking my head at how girly she can get. I swear she’s bipolar sometimes except attitude bipolar; sometimes she’s acting like a mum then the next she’s acting like a little girl obsessing over teddies.

“Yeah, yeah whatever! This is my stop so see ya guys” She chirped and turned into a classroom.  Once she was out of hearing range I turned and raised an eyebrow at him.

“What?” He asked curiously.

“You know what I’m talking about. You know before when Scar was daydreaming about cute guys” I said making it so obvious that even Karen from mean girls would understand.

“I still don’t understand what you’re talking about” He denied but his face said otherwise.

“Come on Damien, I can read you like an open book don’t play the ‘I don’t know’ card on me” I said with my sass and put a hand on my hip.

He sighed “Alright fine!” He exasperated “IkindoflikeScar” He said all too quickly and I didn’t even catch a word it sounded like “I-nhfsoifalkcbv-ar” to me.

“What say again? I didn’t get a word of it”

“I kind of like Scar” He said sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck.

“OH MY GOD REALLY” I squealed and jumped up and down with a huge grin on my face “I’ve been waiting for this day since like forever!”

“Yeah, yeah, just quiet down, people are looking at you like your insane” He grumbled.

“Yeah, they can think what they want but they wouldn’t say anything and one glare from me and they will be cowering away like the little wimps they are” I snorted and smirked. “I already have a ship name it’s Darlet!” I squealed.

“God, I’m going to miss you and your personality” Damien sighed.

“Damien” I hissed “I’m not going for another two days. Why are you bringing it up now? Especially with the entire school listening.” I asked and looked at him like he was crazy. Now the school probably had some crazy rumour about me which was far from the truth. Actually I didn’t really care what they said about me so why would I freak out? Oh, yeah, right, maybe because if Mike finds out he’ll track me down and kill me.

Let me tell you one thing. Fighting gangs and street fighting are 2 completely different things; one has rules and all the easy to beat up people are there just looking for some cash whereas the other has no rules and you could possibly end up dead also there’s no money involved with groups up against you and don’t forget how much stronger they are then normal street fighters.

Now you probably just think I only go in street fights but you’re wrong. I street fight for the easy money and fight gangs to get better and learn different moves people can pull and how to block them. You probably think I’m crazy right? Well if you think I’m crazy now from just going into street fights and selling drugs for money as well as fighting gangs for the thrill of it then I suggest you better leave because this story is going to get a lot more complicated and hectic.

Just warning…

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the late bell rang and the hallways were cleared. Damien and I still walked side by side in a comfortable silence to P.E.

Walking out of the change room I saw that all the ‘popular’ girls were in booty shorts that were too small and little tops that left nothing to the imagination clinging onto the ‘popular’ guys. Typical I thought and rolled my eyes.

My P.E class was full of all the jocks and cheerleaders with only a few other kids which I didn’t get because I’m pretty sure P.E isn’t meant to be graded, well at least on fitness anyways.

I groaned when I realised that Damien wasn’t out yet which meant I had to deal with all those bitchy girls. Ugh! Groan!

“OH MY GOD” I heard an ear piercing shriek which came from none other than the queen bitch Sophie. I looked over to find Antonio picking her up and putting her over his shoulder like she weighed nothing - well she probably doesn’t weigh much because she’s basically all skin and bones- and carrying her over to the pool. The douchebags want her top to go see through, well I don’t and I love any reason to punch something especially after what happened the night before.

I walked over to him and stood in his path. “What do you think you’re doing?” I asked putting a hand on my hip. He just shrugged and tried to get me to move but I didn’t budge.

“Could you please move I’m trying to finish up some important business” He smirked at the end and I heard her whimper. Normally most girls would love to be in that position but this was Sophie and she didn’t want her hair wet and if she gets her hair wet I will have to put up with her winning and screaming which no one wants to deal with.

“I’ll just ask you once to put the girl down” I said in a harsh tone and I could see him tense up at the coldness in my voice.

“What will you do if I don’t?” He challenged and quirked an eyebrow

“Easy, Ill beat your little weak ass to a pulp” I smirked.

“And how could you do that?” He asked but I knew damn well that he was terrified on the inside.

“Like this” I said. I took Sophie off of his shoulder so quickly that he didn’t have time to react and then put her down. I left Sophie to stand there with her mouth agape and I lunged on him. I got a hit to his stomach first then one to his precious face.

“What the hell was that for you crazy bitch?!” He yelled at me holding his jaw that I hit.

“Well that’s what happens when you mess with Asha Black” I grinned and walked off the Damien who just walked out of the locker rooms.

~

It was finally lunch time but instead of going to lunch like a normal kid I was now out delivering packages for money. I know Damien said he would pay for the move and Scar paid for clothes for me but I knew with us moving mum would want to go on a huge shopping spree in the city in search to fit in and find new friends so I was here at the door step waiting for the guy to answer.

I was in my hoodie like normal otherwise I could get in a load of trouble if they had anything to with gangs I got into fights with.

You may be thinking why I was doing this during the school day when I can do it tonight. Well the reason I wasn’t doing it as much tonight was because I had to pack. As much as I would of loved to have not, I know that my unbearable, insufferable mother will not do anything and will complain if it’s not done.

The person opened the door and I saw a beautiful woman in front of me who only looked 22 or 23. Her hair was bright red and she had beautiful chocolate coloured eyes. She was tall and looked like a model which was surprising for me because most people we sell them to are always old and ugly but she looked like a goddess.

“Can I help you?” She asked in a rather quiet and questioning tone.

“Oh, um I had a package to deliver but I think I got the wrong address.” I said awkwardly and started backing away. Maybe I’ll come back later because the person’s girlfriend or daughter is here and I wouldn’t want to get them into trouble so I started to run but I was grabbed by the arms and pulled into someone before I got anywhere.

“Don’t think you’re going away so easy missy” I heard the same woman say but this time her tone was dark and held authority.

“Um, why not?” I said playing dumb.

“Because my boyfriend has been cheating on me and I know you’re the little chick he’s been sleeping with”

“I’m not sleeping with anyone! I think it would be sexual assault to me because I’m only 15” I said obviously and took off my hoodie revealing my long brown hair and brown eyes.

“Oh. Ok then who are you?” She asked.

“I’m Asha” I said and she looked confused and in thought but then I heard someone’s car door close and I looked over to see Mike standing there.

This chick was Mike’s girlfriend.

I’m in deep shit.

I should have run but I was frozen, I couldn’t move. My head was telling me to run but my legs wouldn’t cooperate.

Mike started walking towards us and as he saw me he started in a sprint but he was way too slow to catch up to me if my legs would work.

“Asha, I think Mikes pissed off at you. You better run.” The chick said next to me and then cowered away into another room.  I still couldn’t move. I just stood there while he ran; it was like time was moving in slow motion.

As he reached me he pulled his fist back aiming to hit my face but I ducked and while he was recoiling from the punch I grabbed his fist and swung him into the wall then used that as my time to get away from him and out of the house.

I took the package and ran.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is dedicated to the beautiful myselfishheart who is truely amazing and has been such an amazing soul sister <3 Love you long time, and thank you for all the support you've always given me!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 1.5K 34
Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good as everyone thought it was. She masks he...
157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
32.6K 1.2K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
11.7K 506 53
Tamara Watkins is not the average female, she is strong ,independet ,beautiful , and a black African beauty .Tamara is a big girl who struggles with...