Uninvited (A Drake Fanfic)

By berbabie_luv

This book is a fanfic about Drake. It does not depict in any way real events. The characters are fake, I was... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6ix
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 6ixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter Twenty6ix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter Thirty6ix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter Forty6ix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter Fifty6ix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter 6ixty
Chapter 6ixtyOne
Chapter 6ixtyTwo
Chapter 6ixtyThree
Chapter 6ixtyFour
Chapter 6ixtyFive
Chapter 6ixtySeven
Chapter 6ixtyEight
Chapter 6ixtyNine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter SeventyOne
Chapter SeventyTwo
Chapter SeventyThree
Chapter SeventyFour
Chapter SeventyFive
Chapter Seventy6ix
Chapter SeventySeven
Chapter SeventyEight
Chapter SeventyNine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter EightyOne
Chapter EightyTwo
Chapter EightyThree
Chapter EightyFour
ChapterEightyFive
Chapter Eighty6ix
Chapter EightySeven
Chapter EightyEight
Chapter EightyNine

⚜ Chapter 6ixty6ix ⚜

256 7 5
By berbabie_luv

Aubrey's POV

I thrusted into her, clenching the head board as tightly as I could.

"Shit..." I whispered, barely audible enough for her to hear me.

"I'm gonna come Aubrey," she disclosed, tightening her legs around my waist. She blew out a strangled moan. "Oh God!"

"No. Hold it," I groaned, knowing the sound of her orgasm would cause me to erupt prematurely. I wanted to feel her for a little longer. I wasn't sure when would be the last time I'd get to feel her around me.

"What?" She shut her eyes tightly, and I slowed my thrusts, attempting to stall her orgasm.

I reach up to grab her hand and entwine our fingers, pulling my length completely out of her warmth.

"Aubrey!" She breathed, panting. I kissed every inch of her face as she lay beneath me, hot and bothered. "Stop, why would you do that?"

I wasn't sure what it was driving me, but I was frivolous. Her legs were still wrapped securely around me, and I wiggled. She smiled before I connected our lips, "you want it?" I asked, against her lips, referring to my cock.

I felt her smile grow against me. "Yes."

I pulled back to look at her. She looked mischievous. "Work for it then," I whisper, letting her eyes grow wide in wonder.

"I want you to do all the work, make me come and then you can."

She leaned up to look at me, propping herself up on her elbows. "You've got to be kidding me Aubrey. I don't have time for this."

"Yes you do... Give me what I want, then you get what you want." I told her, watching as she visibly relaxed.......

"Liam.... Liam." The girl; Rachel called.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I was a little lost. What was that?" I apologized.

I was still getting used to being called Liam. I hated the name so fucking much, I just wanted her to shut up.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you paying attention! You've got to get these things done!" She instructed. "Pack the shelves, and then I'll give you the rest of the instructions later."

I sighed. She took this job way too seriously. Why couldn't Jonah have given me a better résumé? Working in a fucking supermarket wasn't my thing; anybody with eyes could see that.

"Calm down, it isn't that serious." I whispered, almost sure that she wouldn't hear me.

"What was that? This is how we make money. It is that serious!" She retaliated, arms flying into the air in frustration.

Luckily, the store was closing, which meant that there were little to no customers, and soon I'd have been able to leave.

"Okay. Okay. Sorry." I said, giving up. She was giving me a headache, and quite frankly, I wasn't in the best of moods.

"You apologize and think everything's is all cool, it's not!" She chastised, her tone sending chills through me.

"I said I'm fucking sorry Amber!" I snapped. I had only realized what name I had called her after the fact. Amber had said similar words to me before the 'incident,' and I couldn't get the regret out of my mind.

I hated Chris, but I hated myself even more at the moment for being such a judgmental little prick. I could've avoided all that shit, if I had just accepted what she had said, and trusted her. I knew she wouldn't have done anything to hurt me, especially on purpose.

Rachel folded her arms over her flat chest and arched a perfectly groomed eyebrow at me. "Amber?" She questioned. "Who's that?"

Bowing my head low, I proceeded to continue packing cans of tomato soup on the shelf.

"I would apologize, but I know you hate it when I do." I said, trying to make her forget about the mix up.

Surprising me, she rolled her eyes and gave up. I had half expected her to press me for information until I caved in, but it just didn't matter enough to her. She honestly couldn't have given two fucks about me.

Maybe if I was Aubrey Graham: the charismatic and mysterious actor, who played 'Jimmy Brooks' in 'Degrassi,' she would've wanted to know. But I wasn't him. I was 'Liam King' from Ottawa, Canada: boring and moody, and slightly unattractive.

I hated every second, having to pretend to be this person, even if my depression helped me to embody the character almost perfectly.

"Just get it done!" She exclaimed, referring to the cans I was stacking. I agreed, wanting to continue working without the lovely sound of her annoying ass voice interrupting me every other second.

She walked away briskly, and I began humming a short tune. My thoughts reverted back to what I was thinking of before I was rudely interrupted by Mr. Samuel L. Jackson.

Her back arched, half of her upper body was pressed into the mattress, while her ass was up, positioned right where I wanted it.

I admired her pose, until I felt her hand come between us to rub the head of my cock along her wet folds. I sucked in a breath, forcing myself not to whimper at the feeling of her against me. It took the entirety of my strength not to push into her, allowing her to adjust to my size and stretch around my length, as she always flawlessly did.

It didn't take long however, for she pushed back onto me, being filled by me in the most delicious way.

I groaned, after I felt her adjust. That tight, wet pussy always felt so good, no matter how many times I felt her, touched her, pleased her or fucked her. It still fit like a charm around my girth, rendering me completely weak and at her mercy.

"Fuck. Yes." I grunted out as she pulled out and pushed back onto me. She gasped, allowing herself to get used to my size, again.

Her ass slammed against my waist harshly, causing me to grimace slightly. I wanted to reach out and direct her movements, but soon she realized her mistake and made an effort to be more gentle.

"Just like that," I praised as she pushed. I hissed, feeling my high steadily approaching already. I allowed my hands to trail along her skin, touching her, caressing her, but didn't I set the pace. It was only her.

Driven solely by instinct, she began rotating her hips against me, grinding her ass against me while I was still inside of her, causing a fresh new wave of pleasure to rush through me. Her moans were choppy as she did so, letting me know that she equally enjoyed it. She had no experience other than me, so where she learned to do that, was beyond me, but I couldn't complain. The mixture of her tightness around me and the rotation of her hips had my eyes clenching shut, and my knees growing weak.

"Ahh. Oh my God!" I barely whispered. My eyes could barely open. Then she did it again, this time setting a rhythm to her thrusts, moaning loudly.

"Fuck Aubrey, so good." She groaned, the sound primal. I slapped her ass, and she gasped from the surprise.

"Nobody else even knows you a freak. You can only do this shit with me."  I reached down to grab her hair, the only thing that could keep me from falling. I pulled her up until her back was pressed firmly into my chest. I wrap one arm around her chest, holding her securely against me as I lose control, pounding into her.

Her mouth fell open in pleasure, no sound being emitted. I kissed her neck softly, making sure to put a balance between affection and rough lovemaking.

"You're so deep Aubrey." She commented, voice barely above a whisper. I trailed my fingers along her curves, feeling each inch of skin under my palm.

I repeat incomprehensible sentences into her hair as I thrusted, forgetting completely about my prior instructions. My toes curl, and Amber writhed, despite the fact that she was being held by me. I bit into where her shoulder meets her neck and she screamed, letting me know how close she was to climax. 

"You can't come until I do." I remind her, causing her eyes roll back in pleasure.

She practically growls in pleasure, continuing to arch against me. "Aubrey, please come for me. Please." She begs me. "I know it feels good baby." Her fingers dig into the comforter  covering the bed.

"You're the only one I know who can fit it all in. You were fucking made for this." I praised her. She always fit around me like a glove. It was like she was made to fit me only, perfectly.

Feeling my high reach it's pinnacle, I pull out, spilling my future kids on her back. "Fuuck." I drew out, stroking my dick a few more times to get everything out. "I love you." I tell her breathless frame, before ducking down between her legs to hold up my end of the bargain.

"Still here eh?" Rachel asked, staring at me intently.

I turned my attention to the girl to the left of me, but not before I noticed the tent in my pants.

"I'm almost done. I'll come in extra early tomorrow. Just let me finish...." I try to adjust myself, without anyone noticing.

"You know what? I'll help you." She offered and I declined several times, earning only a simple eye roll.

"Rachel, I'm sure I can handle this on my own."
I try one final time, before she comes around the corner.

I stood, which made the bulge even more noticeable. She barely glanced at me, before starting her job. Quickly, she stacked several cans of the soup with ease, not looking for help from me. My first instinct was to run away, but that would be too obvious.

I tried using my shirt to hide it, but it also didn't help.

I was stuck with a hard on next to one of my superiors. Great! What an amazing way to end a great day. Note the sarcasm.

"Come on, help me stack these on top." Rachel said, nonchalantly.

She didn't know what was going on in my head at all. I was devastated.

I picked up one can, slowly coming up behind Rachel to place it where it was supposed to go.

Rachel turned to face me suddenly and I dropped the can, startled.

She rolled her eyes, bending to pick up the can at the same moment I did, causing our head to collide forcefully.

"I'm so sorry..." I exclaimed at the same time she yelled "ouch."

I helped her up, forgetting about my little friend. Rachel was observant, and so she noticed the large bulge in my pants.

Her cheeks flushed, and she looked anywhere but at me.

"Umm Liam, do you want to go home? I think it would be best to finish this tomorrow." Rachel stated, turning around to face the shelf.

"I think it'd, it would be a great idea." I agreed, embarrassed. I covered my crotch as I moved past her to get my things, regretting my decision to wear sweats.

I literally stormed out of the building, letting the cool air hit my face and somehow kill my boner. I shivered slightly in the winter air and fixed my jacket. I hated this life so much. I couldn't do anything I wanted. The only perk of this arrangement was the fact that Roy didn't kill me or my mother.

I got into the hideously painted Acura and sped off, back to my temporary "home."

"Mai!" I greeted my mother, "I'm home."

There was no sound coming from anywhere. All the lights were off, and the silence spoke volumes.

The first place I looked for my mother, was the kitchen, where she usually spent most of her days and nights. She swore up and down that this kitchen was nicer than ours, but I didn't think so at all. There was a note stuck to the fridge in my mother's neat hand writing. I loved how we left notes for each other, rather than simply sending text messages.

It read:

Just needed to pick up some groceries. I'll be back very soon.

All it meant was that I was alone. Exactly the way I liked it, so I could release my frustration in the form of orgasm.

Ambers POV

"Are you kidding me Chris?" I laughed, after he finished his story about sneaking out of his ex girlfriend's house.

He was quickly becoming one of my closest friends, besides Maya. I genuinely enjoyed his company, especially the way he made me laugh uncontrollably at anything he said.

"I'm so serious. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life, running butt naked through the streets of Brooklyn." He reiterated.

Tears formed in the corners of my eyes, and I gasped for air, quite unattractively. Chris was just so expressive with his stories, that it was hard not to double over in laughter, let alone keep a straight face.

"You're hilarious Chris!" I told him, dabbing the corners of my eyes with a paper towel. He grinned, proud of himself for making me happy after days of me being cold toward him.

When I read the letter Aubrey had sent to me, I sort of gave Chris the cold shoulder. I was sad for a number of reasons. The fact that Aubrey was hurt, and I still knew nothing about where he was was frustrating. Also, the fact that I couldn't contact him made me literally crazy, and I took my frustrations out on Chris for a few days, until now. He had brought me lunch at my school, and told me the most hilarious story I had ever heard. I appreciated him for getting me out of that funk.

"There you are." Maya said, holding her tray to her chest, "with.....who is this?" She asked, pointing to Chris with her chin.

Maya was never subtle with her snooping, then again that's why I loved her.

"This is Chris, remember from Rebecca's party?" I introduced. "Chris, this is Maya, my best friend."

Chris smiled and nodded, acknowledging my introduction.

"Yas bitch." She narrowed her eyes at Chris. "Isn't he the same niggah Aubrey didn't want you fucking with?" She asked, while sitting on the seat facing me, causing Chris to heat up in embarrassment.

I smiled awkwardly while Maya stared at me. Rolling her eyes, she finally gave up, taking a bite out of her fried chicken.

"Maya, That was a long time ago. Actually Chris here was just telling me that, he's single." I said, winking at her so she could take the bait. Also, I wanted to change the subject of Aubrey.

Chris was very attractive, so was Maya. I felt like they could've made a beautiful black couple.

She glanced at me, then at Chris. "Oh. You like her?" She asked Chris, smiling knowingly.

He blushed, and my eyes widened in surprise. How did she know my intentions. I was trying to get her to distract him so he wouldn't be hung up on me. If he had someone else to like, we could've been friends, without the threat of it escalating further.

I almost face palmed. I gave Chris a sympathetic look, as if to say sorry for my friend's actions.

"Maya.." I scolded.

"What? Did I say something?" Maya questioned, looking genuinely concerned. "I was just asking a question."

"Please don't do this." I pleaded with her, causing her expression to soften significantly.

"It's okay." Chris awkwardly said, turning to Maya. "I do happen to like your friend, Maya, a lot."

"I'm sure you do." She narrowed her eyes. She hadn't expected him to respond to her. She was caught off guard by his forwardness. "Just letting you know, there's no hope for you."

"How do you know that?" He responded.

"If you think she'll ever leave Aubrey for you, you're crazy." Maya blurted, her light honey blonde hair, making her seem even more fiery.

"I don't want her to leave Aubrey, especially not for me. We're friends Maya, nothing more, nothing less." Chris clarified sensing my embarrassment. "I've come to terms with that. I suggest you do too."

Maya opened her mouth to say something else, but stopped herself after noticing how disappointed I was.

"I guess I do." She forced a smile, but I could tell that it was faker than a three dollar bill.

I tried changing the subject a couple of times, but none of them engaged in conversation with each other without me. It was me, desperately trying to get my friends to talk.

Up until Chris announced that it was time for work.

"Have a great day." Maya quipped as soon as he got the words out.

I apologized to him multiple times until the moment he left. I turned to Maya in a rage, about to blow her head off.

"I don't like that niggah." She folded her arms over her chest sternly.

"Why not?" I inquired. Chris's presence was always warm and comfortable to me.

"I don't know, I just don't." She explained, not very well.

"You're just jealous I found another friend besides you." I teased, trying to get my friend to smile, but she didn't.

"Amber I'm so serious. He doesn't seem good to me." Her mouth was set into a firm line, unusual for Maya.

"He's fine..." I sighed, " he makes me happy. Please don't do anything to drive him away."

"You don't get it Amber. I have a real bad feeling about him." Maya clarified, shaking her head to make her point.

"Okay, okay. I get it... I'll be careful with him, just because you said that." I surrendered, seeing Maya smirk in the corner of my eye.

"That's my girl." Maya laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 185 21
intro in first chapter. read to find out. but.... Amber is a very rare werewolf, she gets teased very day by the same two boys, her life is a crazy s...
47.8K 972 16
Sapphic NSFW Beyoncé oneshots. Because lesbi honest, we all want her. These will be explicit so please be prepared. 18+ *very mature content, heavy B...
3.1K 80 6
Fem Reader !!
36K 1.7K 13
Oneshots/short stories that I'm thinking about converting into a book at some point. This is where all my ideas for stories go so always come over an...