Enchanted

由 ElenaRose18

Princess Avery of Carcassone, lived a simple royal life. But when she finds a mysterious box that leads to a... 更多

Enchanted (Completed)
Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Box
Chapter 2 - Accepting the Truth
Chapter 3 - Betrothed
Chapter 4 - Treason
Chapter 5 - Imprisoned
Chapter 6 - Going Back
Chapter 7 - A Princess Can Do Better
Chapter 8 - The Plan
Chapter 9 - Hide and Seek
Chapter 10 - The Princess and the Pauper
Chapter 11 - Changes
Chapter 12 - Revelations
Chapter 13 - More Powerful Than Ever
Chapter 14 - Halfway There
Chapter 15 - Help From a Likely Source
Chapter 16 - Traitor
Chapter 17 - Deceived By One Of Our Own
Chapter 18 - Scream
Chapter 19 - Letting Go and Looking Forward
Chapter 20 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 21 - Supernatural Princess
Chapter 22 - The Sacrafice
Chapter 23 - Reunited
Chapter 24 - Forever Mine
Chapter 25 - Celebrations
Chapter 26 - Revenge
Chapter 27 - Late, Last Night
Chapter 28 - The Dilemma
Chapter 29 - It's Time
Chapter 30 - I'll Never Leave You...
Chapter 31 - The Great Battle Part 1
Chapter 32 - The Great Battle Part 2
Chapter 34 - I'll Always Remember You...
Chapter 35 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 33 - The Great Battle Part 3

108 1 2
由 ElenaRose18

CHAPTER 33 - THE GREAT BATTLE PART 3

************************************************************************************************************

'Avery, stay where you are! It's too dangerous! I cannot have anything happening to you. My time has come and no-body can do anything about it...'

Dylan's voice rang in Avery's head as she saw him lying on the floor as he tried getting up. Avery's heart-ached, watching him in pain. She had already tried to run to him, but Alex and Olivia held her back. Clarissa cried for her son, screaming, as Antonio held her back. Selenita and Troy comforted each other, for their best friend, they all knew there was nothing that could be done. 

Avery cried for him, feeling her heart shatter, the more he slipped away. She had to hold him one last time, but Olivia and Alex's hold on her was too strong for her to break, after she used half of her energy trying to weaken Argon. Breathing shakily, Avery looked at Dylan lying on the ground, he was lifeless but still alive, she still had that connection with him. Closing her eyes, Avery let out a blast of energy that sent Olivia and Alex flying in opposite directions. She looked at them, made sure they were okay, and when they got up Avery ran to where Dylan lay.

"Avery!" Alex's voice in the distance was a blur to Avery as she ran to where Dylan lay. Argon's cackled laugh erupted in the whole kingdom and Avery stopped in her tracks when she saw him, aim at her. Putting her hands together, Avery threw a powerful blast of energy at him and he plummeted through the air. Avery felt herself weaken even more, not knowing if she could reach Dylan. But she continued to run to him, not knowing he was that far.

Reaching him, he was bleeding, rapidly and he lay with a hand on his wound. The spear was still lodged near his heart. Avery closed her eyes and touched the spear, and she felt it disappear and she heard Dylan cough. Avery gasped, opening her eyes. Dylan rolled over onto his side and Avery dropped to the floor to take him into her arms. He was bleeding more, but she knew taking the spear out would reduce the pain. He coughed and Avery felt herself cry as she reached for his hand, and squeezed it. He did the same and Avery cried a smile, watching his eyes, flicker. He watched her and then placed his free hand on her face and smiled.

"You'll...always...be my...queen..." Dylan mumbled and Avery smiled at him. Her heart continued to shatter, and tears continued to drop. She hadn't realized Argon was back on his feet and he was heading for them. 

"And you'll always be my king..." Avery mumbled back and Dylan smiled at her and caught his breath in his throat. "You said you'd never leave me." Avery demanded and Dylan coughed.

"I'm...not going anywhere...I'll always...be in your...memories and...in your heart..." Dylan stuttered and Avery's tears fell faster. She placed her other free hand on his hand that was on her face and rubbed it.

"Let me help you..." Avery insisted and Dylan shook his head.

"You cannot. Argon's spear...kills fairies...and we...are not real...soul-mates...there is nothing...you can do about it..." Dylan replied and Avery's heart shattered once again. She was surprised she was still alive because the pain she was feeling was enough to put her on her deathbed as well. Dylan shuffled slightly and Avery exhaled shakily. Argon was creeping up on her and she couldn't hear anything, not even the cries of her friends. They cried for her to get up and run, but Avery stayed, and held her love in her arms. 

As his breaths got shorter and his heart-beat slowed down, Avery breathed frantically.

"There must be something. I cannot lose you! I cannot bare that loss, please Dylan tell me what to do!" Avery cried as she panicked and Dylan grabbed her face with his two hands and calmed her down, looking her in the eye, properly.

"Avery, I want you to promise me..." Dylan started but Avery shook her head, in tears. But Dylan grabbed her face again, holding it restraint as he looked into her eyes, one last time. "Promise me, you'll move on. You'll be happy, with whoever. You'll be the best queen of Carcassone ever and you will look after yourself. You will not cry over me, you'll be happy. And you'll always remember me. You'll look after Olivia and Troy and you'll watch over my mother and father. You'll be friends with Marigold and Alex and Selenita, but you must never cry over me, promise me." Dylan mumble and Avery nodded slowly as Dylan's hands started to slide down her face. She leaned forward and kissed his lips.

"I love you Dylan," Avery whispered into his ear and Dylan let out one final breath, looking Avery in the eye, one last time and he smiled, one last time.

"I love you too Avery. Forever and always..." Dylan whispered and Avery held his hand as he drifted off. His eyes closed slowly and his chest stopped moving. Avery felt his muscles relax and he lay lifeless before her.

And he was gone, leaving her alone. Avery called for him, urging him to wake up, but he didn't. He lay there, with his bloody tunic, his messy hair and his scarred head. His hand draped over his abdomen and the other one was in Avery's hand as she cried, devastated, and heart-broken over her loss. She'd lost the only person she'd ever loved, and there was no way of returning him. In a world of magic and spells, there was no way to return the only heir to the throne of Enchanted, Prince Dylan.

As Avery cried, Clarissa did too. She sat on the floor, in tears as her husband comforted her. They cried for their only son. Clarissa had lost her husband and now got him back, but there was no-way to get Dylan back. Her gut-feeling to holding him close, was right, because she was never going to hold him again.

Argon got closer to Avery and Alex felt anger building in him. He grabbed a sword, that lay on the floor and headed for Argon, slowly and quietly, but what happened was what no-one expected. 

A faint noise of wind-chimes from the skies made everyone stop what they are doing and look up to the heavens. Avery still sobbed but everyone else stared, curiously at the sky. The red sky and black clouds parted and a white light shined down to where Avery held Dylan. She gasped as she realized Dylan's body was disintegrating before her eyes. He was slowly turning into glitter and it all started to float away. 

Argon knew this was his time to attack as Avery slowly backed away from where Dylan's body lay a few minutes ago, but the light followed her. Argon pulled his spear back and threw it at Avery but it didn't hit her. Instead, as it reached the light, it burst into flames and disappeared. Argon's eyes opened wide as he tried to understand what he had just saw. Avery watched the skies and the light and then Dylan's face appeared. He held his sword, balancing it on his shoulder. His floppy, brown hair, moved as he looked down and shook his head slightly. Avery felt herself standing up slowly, smiling at Dylan. He looked at her and winked, in his flirtatious and seductive way. She let out a laugh, despite crying and held her hands together, in a ball, against her chest as she watched Dylan's presence in the sky disappear. Avery wanted to call for him, but she knew it was hopeless. His voice rang in her head one more time.

'I'm one thought away. I love you Princess Avery...' And Avery felt herself laugh and then she sobbed again, falling to the ground as she had no energy left in her. Breathless and heart-broken, Avery hugged herself, continuing to cry, using up her remaining energy.

From the gap in the clouds, were Dylan's face was moments ago, a shimmer of light floated down and covered over the princess's body. The lights shone bright, almost blinding everyone. Clarissa watched as Avery slowly stood up, as the lights still covered her body. Eventually , they dissolved and fused into her and Avery let out a deep breath. Turning her head quickly to where everyone stood or sat watching everything, they all gasped. Avery's hair had grown longer, now down to hips. It was also curlier and it had dark brown highlights, the similar hair-colour that Dylan had. Avery's eyes flashed and they changed from emerald green, to a blue-green, blending her eye colour and Dylan's. Her dress had changed. It was now full length gown,  in purple and blue. Her wings had changed to match her dress combining her wing pattern with Dylan's.

Avery breathed in and out and she felt so powerful and she knew why. After smiling at everyone, she pulled an angry face and conjured up a sword, pointing it in Argon's direction. He put his hands in defense and Avery glared at him. He smiled at her and threw another spear at her. The screams of Clarissa and Olivia could be heard as the spear headed for Avery but she caught it, effortlessly. Everyone gasped, including Argon, Raphael and Erhard. Avery looked at the spear and tilted her head, to where Argon stood. She stared at him and threw the spear back, with much more power, than he had. It came too fast and he dodged it, instead it pierced the heart of one of his minions.

Avery felt the anger build up as she pointed her sword at Argon, and her power seeped through it, making an energy beam fly out of it. It hit Argon and he cried out in pain. Avery picked him up with the beam and threw him across the kingdom. She flew to him as he landed by the lake. Avery sent another energy beam through her sword and picked Argon up with it, and held him up in the air, under increased pressure, from the beam. Argon fought the power, but Avery only made it more stronger.

"You killed Alex, you killed my parents and now you've killed Dylan! I shouldn't let you live, I should kill you this instant!" Avery cried and Argon groaned in pain. Avery let the beam go and Argon fell brutally to the floor. Avery walked to him and held the sword at his neck. "Why?" She said simply, holding her tears back.

"I didn't kill Alex! He's alive, and like I said before, I never touched him! Killing your parents was a way of finding you. I was going to see if you'd return, but you didn't so I had to attack Enchanted, kidnap you and finish the job. When you refused to come to me, I gave my deal, remember? You come to me, no questions asked or I will make you feel the pain of losing a mate. So technically this is all your fault, Dylan's dead because you cannot follow orders..." Argon's voice trailed off and it sounded very convincing. Avery closed her eyes and then screamed, ordering him to stop talking!

"Don't you dare turn this around on me! None of this is my fault! It is all yours so you should stop pointing fingers at me," Avery cried and Argon chuckled.

"I will admit, that this is partially my fault. But that worthless Prince Dylan's death, was all yours..."

"Don't talk about him like that!" Avery shrieked and threw an energy beam at him, unknowingly. Argon groaned in pain and Avery walked to where he had landed. She pointed the sword at him, waving it up, signalling him to get up. Argon obeyed and Avery exhaled deeply. "You have no right to talk about him like that!"

Argon smiled and looked down, shaking his head, and then looking at her again. He was so close to her, Avery felt his warm breath, blow her hair. "Or what? What you going to do?"

"I'm sure Marigold would love to know how it feels to lose her mate..." Avery smiled and Argon laughed.

"She doesn't care and never has ever since Troy was born, my son. All I wanted was for him to be a part of my life, but they couldn't even do that. I helped Raphael, kill Antonio, and I had to pay for it. I lost my mate and then discovered I had a son, I never knew about!" Argon shouted and Avery saw the hurt in his eyes. She frowned at him as he moved closer and Avery held her sword firmer. Argon took hold of the sword and threw it, to the side and he moved closer to Avery. She backed away from him, slowly.

"I saw you and I thought maybe, we could have something. I wanted to start afresh, Marigold wanted nothing to do with me and I gave her everything. My own son hated me, because of the tales everyone had been spreading. I needed to move and you seemed like the right person that could help me. You were powerful, I am powerful, together we would've been invincible..." Argon said seductively as they continued to walk backwards. Avery felt her body heat rise as Argon stared at her. Eventually she stopped walking as a wall prevented her from going any further. She closed her eyes as Argon moved closer. In her head, all of her moments with Dylan replayed, but then Dylan's face changed to Argon's and Avery screamed. She shot her eyes open as Argon's face was a few millimeters away from hers. Placing a hand on his chest, an energy beam, sent him flying through the air.

Avery shook her head as she watched him land. Then she flew over to him and placed a foot on his chest.

"Stop playing mind-games with me! It makes me feel dirty! And I will never fall under your spell. And like I said, it's about time, Marigold felt what it was like to lose a mate..." Avery said intimidatingly and Argon growled. He grabbed her foot and threw her across the kingdom, and she landed a few feet away from the lake. Avery coughed as she got up and she looked at the lake water, sparkling like aquamarines. Argon's heavy foot-steps behind her, made her turn around and he clapped his hands.

"You just won't give up, will you? Well, I killed your parents, weakened the king and killed the prince. Taking you out won't be a problem..." He chuckled and he drew out a sword. Avery smiled and closed her eyes before opening them again and staring right at Argon.

"Are you that positive you're going to lose against me that you need a sword to fight a princess? Let's do this properly. We are magical beings, so no weapons, just powers. Then we'll see who's the strongest..." Avery scowled and Argon shrugged his shoulders. He threw his sword behind him and removed his artillery belt. He unfastened his cloak and let it drop, exposing his muscular shoulders and abdomen. Avery frowned at him, but then smiled.

"Are you ready?" She said simply.

"Bring it on..." Argon bellowed and Avery smiled.

Argon threw a black energy beam at her, but Avery moved back and let herself drop into the lake. Swimming frantically to the underwater kingdom, Avery felt her body change and when looking down, she saw she had taken on a purple and blue mermaid. Her fin now supported her original design and now, Dylan's. Avery smiled but then continued to swim, quickly when she heard the splash of water and she noticed Argon's silhouette. 

On land, Olivia, Alex, Selenita, Marigold, Troy and the king and queen, ran to the lake and tried to see if they could make out any activity.

"Is she crazy or something? There is no-one down there to help her!" Marigold cried and Clarissa shook her head slowly.

"There is. The dolphins, they will help her. And besides, Argon's power doesn't work very well in water..." Clarissa smiled slightly and they all nodded.

"We need to help her!" Olivia urged and Clarissa looked at her, with a look of sympathy.

"I know we must, but only she can do this now. Her pain from losing Dylan is all that she will need to stop him. But we will be here, for back-up, if she needs us," Clarissa explained and they all nodded and agreed. Clarissa turned to the kingdom. "Be ready for his return!" Clarissa declared and all the fairies started to run frantically, preparing for their enemies return, but they were attacked by Argon's minions, so war resumed between good and evil.

In the water, Avery swam and dodged as much of Argon's energy beams as possible. She swam and turned to face him, swimming backwards. A powerful energy beam escaped her hands and flew in Argon's direction, but he dodged it and instead threw one at Avery, and it hit her. She flew through the water and then stopped suddenly. Something was pulling at her tail, not violently, but as if they were helping her. Avery looked to see dolphins, nuzzling her tail and each other. Avery smiled at them and stroked a few until she noticed Argon coming their direction. Avery swallowed before she pointed her finger to Argon. She hoped an energy beam would fly out but instead the dolphins started to shriek and they charged for Argon. 

As they approached the underworld king, sharks and whales also arrived and they all attacked Argon. He cried for help and Avery watched with a satisfied smile on her face. Pleased, with herself,  Avery swam back in the direction of Enchanted.

A sudden explosion in the water made Avery turn her head. Dolphins, whales and sharks flew through the water and Argon floated where they were minutes ago. His face filled with anger, his eyes as red as rubies. Avery tilted her head slightly, smiling nervously before she swam as fast as she could back to Enchanted. She heard and felt Argon catching up to her and she panicked. This had to end, but how? He was never going to give up and neither was she. Avery swam as quickly as she could but then she felt a grip on her tail. It pulled her down into the water and when Avery turned her head, she noticed it was Argon, cackling as he pulled her down towards him. He held her in his grip, with his strong arms around and Avery tried to break free. He sniffed her hair and used his other hand to run it down her side. Avery fought his strong grip, but he refused to let go. He felt her curves with his fingers and ran his hands all over her. Avery felt exposed and dirty and she hated it. 

As the anger built up, a current of energy from Avery, plummeted through the water, sending Argon flying through the surface. She heard his shouts as he flew through the water. Avery followed him and she jumped out of the water, as a mermaid. All of Enchanted, good and evil watched her slowly lower herself and her legs returned. Avery smiled and walked to where Argon lay.

"Do you give up?" She cried and he shook his head, feebly.

"I never give up..." He stuttered and he jumped up, throwing a ball of fire at Avery. She ducked and dodged the many balls he threw at her, until Avery screamed and an echo from her voice erupted all over the land. It sent Argon back down and his fire-balls landed on him too. They incinerated completely, and Argon jumped up again.

Avery walked towards him and he threw everything he could think of or reach; swords, spears, shields, helmets, energy beams and balls, fire balls. But Avery dodged and ducked everything effortlessly, catching the weapons in her hands and throwing them behind her. A light breeze picked up and Avery felt her hair blow. She closed her eyes as she reached Argon and he looked scared of her. Avery breathed in and out, with a smile and Argon looked confused.

"Do you hear that?" Avery asked him and Argon shook his head slowly. "It's the sound of Enchanted winning..." Avery smiled and Argon glared at her, frowning. The fairies of Enchanted started to cheer and Avery pushed Argon down. He fell, and didn't get back up. His gaze shifted to behind Avery and then he smiled.

"You've won, princess. I'll give you that, but what will happen when I take all of that power from you..." Argon mumbled and Avery frowned. Argon jumped up and two demons grabbed a hold of Avery. She fought them off but they held her restraint as Raphael appeared with Erhard. They joined Argon and together they walked towards Avery, and placed the scarab from before on her chest. 

Avery felt herself get weak. Her power was draining out of her, like rain water. It was getting sucked out and Avery felt the pain. She screamed as the minions let her go. The scarab was now attached to her and Avery didn't have the strength or the energy to take it off. She heard Argon's evil laugh and watched as he took her power, and saw it running along his veins and body. Avery felt herself, dying all over again. The pain was killing her. 

The cries of several fairies, came from behind Avery and she tried to turn her head, but the pain was too much. Avery lay down as her power continued to drain out of her. She made out the fairies fighting Argon, Erhard and Raphael, and she made out, three fairies sitting over her, trying to make conversation. One of them reached for the scarab and pulled it off, blowing it up. Avery started to breath frantically and she turned onto her side. She had become weak and there was no way she could finish this battle. Avery closed her eyes as she continued to breath heavily. Shaking her head, she opened them and turned her head to see Olivia, Selenita and Clarissa, with her. They smiled at her and then helped her up. The small battle, between the good and the bad, happened in front of Avery. Argon, Raphael and Erhard were getting weak and it got to the point when all three of them fell.

Alex, Antonio and Troy grabbed each guy and dragged each one towards the ladies. They breathed frantically.

"She must do it know, Clarissa," Marigold said breathlessly as she ran to them.

"But she's too weak. It can kill her!" Olivia cried and everyone else nodded. Except for Avery, she shook her head slowly and shrugged off, Olivia and Selenita's holds on her.

"I have to do this. Only I can end this..." Avery mumbled and Olivia sobbed. Avery turned to look at her best friend, and placed a hand on her face. "I'll be okay, I promise." 

Olivia nodded and everyone backed away, except for Clarissa, who held Avery, as she gained some of her energy back.

"Avery, darling, you only have enough energy for this to happen once," Clarissa sighed and Avery looked at her.

"I will get right, and I will end this and restore peace," Avery smiled and Clarissa smiled back. Clarissa ran to her husband who through his arms around her. Selenita leaned her head on Alex's chest and Olivia held on to Troy's hand as they all watched what would happen next. Avery turned her attention to the three villains that lay before her. They were all so weak and they had no chance of getting up. Avery turned her attention to Marigold, who sobbed quietly to herself.

"I'm so sorry, Marigold, for what I'm about to do..." Avery mumbled and Marigold smiled at Avery, watching her with teary eyes. Avery turned her attention back to the three villains. Closing her eyes, Avery conjured up a sword and she took hold of it with both hands, pointing the blade out right in front of her, pointing at Argon. He slowly got up as did the other too as Avery breathed slowly. She might not make it, but at least she had finished the job she came for. Closing her eyes, Avery began and the sword lit up in immense colours of blue and purple.

"Tempus advenit...deseruisse tibi...Nec ad vos...revertetur...Dolor tulistis et...lacrimas adduxistis...et coram...te tua...fata tempus...Non erunt, Argon...per omnia...saecula aeterno..." Avery's voice echoed all around the kingdom as her sword lit up. Suddenly, a bright purple and blue light, flew out of the sword and hit Argon slowly killing him. Avery heard the painful screams of Marigold as she went through what Avery had, just moments ago. Avery felt tears swelling in her eyes as the energy flowed out of her. Argon levitated and he now shouted out in pain. Avery's body lit up and she screamed as the last bit of energy ran out of her, an immense wind blowing her away. 

An explosion, that let out a bright white light, blew Argon up. He incinerated before everyone's eyes. As the black clouds parted, Argon's minions; the demons, evil spirits, zombies and vampires, all disappeared too, in a poof of smoke. The sky turned sapphire blue again and all the fairies rejoiced, over their victory. As the sun shone high and bright, the plant life all returned and grew again and anything destroyed by Argon was repaired.

As everyone celebrated their victorious win, Avery fell to the floor, dropping the sword as everything around her blurred and blackened...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.8K 50
"Mama!" "Bébé courir!" (Baby run!) The woman screamed in French at her child to run away, the young girl looking at her mother with tears in her eyes...
4.6K 1K 50
A Girl with a Heart of a Flower "Precious Eve Wood" a girl with alot of mystery and secrets, adopted by Wood Edwin and his wife Emma. They only had...
454K 26.9K 54
₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ׂׂׂׂૢ་༘࿐ Laura St...
561K 17.3K 34
You all know the old fairy-tale's where an evil and cruel dragon kidnaps the princess because of her beauty and then knights in shinning armour arriv...