Don't mess with Asha Black *c...

By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Asha Black isn't your typical 15 year old girl. She street fights for money to pay for all of her mothers deb... More

1- The Black Dragon
2- Everyone knows not to mess with Asha!
3- Look what the cat dragged in
4- poker face
6- Trouble just seems to find me
7- Oh, the perks of being lost...
8- new life
9- proven wrong
10- not the jock
11- hunting unicorns
12- its called Sarcasm
13- dodge ball with the asshole
14- Old people and parties don't mix
15- Not something you see everyday
16- too much sexual tension
17- Doodles and Inside voices
18- It went out with a bang
19- Falling
20- Rumours and Fangirls
20.5- Memories
21- college student on Caffeine
22- Super-duper hard to control hormones
must I have a title?
23- sexy ice-cream uniform
24- time to get even, Asha's way
25- an assassin sounds good afterall
26- a bad attitude and secrets don't mix so well
27- Bacon and more sexual tension
28- a lovely little trip to the beach...
29- It's a hate, hate relationship
30- The final countdown
epilogue
Extra Point of View

5- unexpected

2.6K 82 3
By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Chapter 5- Unexpected

I walked into the house and hoped for mum to be out shopping or in her art room painting, but apparently the gods hate me because my mum was sitting there on the couch watching TV.  And to get to my room, I had to walk past her, so I cursed mentally to the gods.

Damn single storey houses with bedrooms in the back and the living room in the front.

“What are you doing home so late?” Mum asked in a venomous voice.  She was probably pissed because I hadn’t talked to her or given her money since our fight when I walked out the door.

“I worked like usual, and I’m not finished yet. I just came here to put my stuff away and grab my stuff for my next job.” I told her like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“No you’re not going anywhere, missy, until I get money,” She said. Of course she wants money. She probably bought that Louis Vuitton bag she’s been talking to all her friends about, so she needs more to go buy more expensive designer clothes. This, folks, is why I hardly have any money for myself. Heck, I can barely even buy a drink from Starbucks every few days. That’s how much money she drains out of me, but if I don’t want to talk to her I have to give her money.

“I don’t get paid every day, I’m paid weekly.” I lied in a duh tone.

“Well that’s not my problem. I need more money because I can’t look like a poor person in front of my friends,” She said with attitude while assessing her nails for what needed to be fixed on them. I seriously felt like pulling her hair out because I need money to actually buy our groceries and I want to be able to buy some things for me for once.

“Mum, it’s not my problem that I get paid only once a week. In fact, it’s a good thing because some people are paid monthly, so when I get the money I will give it to you,” I said with gritted teeth and clenched fists. Oh how much I would love to punch her in the face now.

“But I want money now,” She whined, sounding like a five year old.

“I don’t care if you want money now; you won’t get any for a few days,” I said slowly then walked up to my room, signalling that the conversation was over. I put my money away in my box behind the wall in my wardrobe. You can never be too careful in a place like this with robbers and not so good people- like me- everywhere. Although I don’t steal stuff, I do get into a fair share of trouble.

Walking back out the door, I grabbed my house keys and headed out to my next job.

Ah so you’ve been wondering what my second job is haven’t you? Most people would tell you now that they have another job and they would start explaining what it is, but what’s the fun in that? I’ll just let you try and guess, but in case you are still wondering by the end I will tell you what my second job is.

“Asha, you’re late,” Boss said as I walked into the one storey building. It’s small and looks abandoned, but it’s definitely not, let me tell you that. It’s not so close to the city, or else it’s easier to be caught by the cops.

“Sorry, I had a fight and my mum was drunk and asking for money again.” I sighed and picked up the package I had to deliver.

“It will turn out ok kiddo,” Boss said and ruffled my hair. I pouted and tried to get his hand off my hair.

“Just because you’re like a father to me doesn’t mean you can act annoying and mess up my hair.” I huffed and pulled his hand off my head with a little too much force.

“Aww I was having some fun teasing you before you leave me and go to Australia,” He said poking his tongue out like a two-year-old. Sometimes I think he is a two year old trapped in a thirty-five-year-old man’s body.

“Sometimes I feel like the older one between us.” I sighed and started walking out the door to deliver the package to Mr. I’m-always-high-as-fuck.

“But you love it,” He said wiggling his eyebrows at me as I walked out the door. I just shook my head and started walking to my location.

~

“Ah, just in time, man; I needed some more! I got more cash, so can I buy more weed?” He said looking pretty stoned already. Yep you guessed it, I sell drugs as well. Don’t get me wrong the pay is great, but I hate knowing that cops could easily see me selling them. I don’t want to go to prison- well juvie yet just because I’m trying to earn some cash.

“Nah sorry man; I’ve only got this,” I said raising the package.

“Don’t you have any on you?” He asked.

“No, I don’t do drugs. I only sell ‘em,” I said a little annoyed that he wasn’t giving me the money so I could go.

“Well I gotta spend it somehow,” He said wiggling his eyebrows in a perverted manor. Ugh! This is another reason I hate this job.

“Go spend it on some decent mouth wash,” I spat at him “Now just give me the cash so I can finish my shift ‘cause I got more to do.”

“Ok, ok girl, I only wanted a little fun,” He said raising his hands in defeat then went back inside to grab something which was assumedly the cash.

While he was gone, I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and I knew it wasn’t Mr. I’m-always-high-as-fuck because he went a different way. If it’s a cop, I’m running for it and taking the package with me so they don’t have evidence that I was selling drugs.

Instead of seeing a cop, or at least a suspicious looking one, I saw none other than Dean’s friend. I was thankful that I wore my hood every time I had to deliver a package, and had gotten used to it, or else I would have had him see me and then I would be in a load of trouble.

“Ah, so you’re the pretty lady my dad always wants to bang whenever you sell him a package.” he said and I inwardly cringed at what his dad wanted to do to me. “Well I don’t blame him. You got a smoking body there, why don’t you take off the hood so I can see the babe behind it?” He smirked and reached for the hood.

I waited until he got a little closer then was fast to react. My hand flew to grab his wrist in a tight hold so he couldn’t move it. “Unless you want me to break off this arm, I suggest you leave the hood alone,” I said in a menacingly cold tone.

I saw and felt him tense in my hold at the ‘scariness’ in my tone.

“O-Ok” He stuttered and I let go of his hand so he could pull it to his side.

“Dude does it seriously take that long to get a bottle of-” I heard Dean say from the stairs until he realised that there was someone at the door. He walked down the stairs and finished his sentence “Water.” which sounded more like he was asking what drink he was getting. Obviously they had alcohol or something like that because of the smell and they also thought of themselves as ‘bad boys’.

“Well hello there sexy thing what can we do for you?” Dean said when he reached the door.

“That’s the chick dad was talking about.” Dean’s friend said, more to Dean, but it was loud enough for me to hear as well.

“Look I really just want the money so I can go and deliver the rest of the packages.” I sighed and put a hand on my hip.

“What’s a lovely lady like you doing selling drugs to old guys?” Dean said trying to put on a seductive smirk, but if anything it made me even more repulsed by it. He completely ignored my pervious statement which angered me even more.

First the old guy was trying to get me into bed with him, and he is taking forever even when he knew I had more deliveries, but then his son comes down and starts hitting on me, and then Dean walked in! I only need to see Dean to be pissed, but when he tried to ‘bed’ me like a slut I got even more pissed.

“I can handle myself and I would greatly appreciate it if you told Mr. I’m-always-high-as-fuck to get me the damn money before I leave and don’t come back for a few weeks.” I growled.

“And what will you do for us?” Dean smirked.

“I’ll leave your balls to live another day,” I snarled.

“I’d like to see you try to damage the package.” he smirked, but then his friend interrupted him.

“I wouldn’t try to piss her off because she’s strong, like Black Dragon strong, probably,” he said in alarm, but Dean scoffed.

“She,” Dean said pointing to me, “Is probably just a little slut too weak to handle herself, but has to sell drugs because her father owns it or something.” he snorted. “Now watch and learn Brad. This is how you drag a girl who won’t go if you ask her,” Dean said and grabbed me by the arm.

I, of course, wanted to see what moves he would pull, so I let him fling me over his shoulder. I knew easily how to get out of this one and knew he would just carry me over his shoulder the whole way up so I decided to act fast.

“And this is how to get out of being carried on someone’s shoulder,” I said and kicked him in his family jewels very hard. Just before he fell over, I lifted my upper body and put my hands on his shoulder so that they were straight then I put myself on the ground while he fell to the ground groaning in pain. The look of horror on Brad’s face made me want to laugh so hard, but then what he said next shocked me the most.

“Asha?”       

SHIT! My hoodie must have fallen off while I was getting off Deans’ back. I decided to just play dumb though.

“Who’s Asha?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

“You’re Asha,” Brad said, looking at me like I had gone insane.

“No I’m May.” I said the first name that came to mind.

“Then what’s your last name?” He asked sceptically. I know how I’m going to play this! I’m going to pretend to have a twin that I never knew about! I’m a genius.

“Black,” I said, looking at him as if he were crazy. “Look, whoever you are, I just need the cash, and then I’m outta here. I don’t know anyone by the name of Aster or Aspen or whatever.”

“But you look exactly like Asha!” Dean exclaimed as he got up from the ground.

“Are you like her best friend or something?” I asked Dean.

“No,” he said emotionlessly. What was that meant to mean?

“Yea well, I’m going to get the money and go.” I said when Brad’s dad came. I took the money, left the package and put my hood back on. Then I made my way to the next house. I can already tell that this is going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.1K 32
Girl is abused, right? Wrong! Boy saves girl, right? Wrong! Boy is the boss, right? Wrong! Boy owns the Mafia, right? WRONG! Not this story. This is...
1.2M 31.6K 44
Avery quinton, a bad girl that got in trouble, got dettention and didn't give a fuck about anything But they didn't know she's a gang leader and not...
4.9K 129 25
Once a fighter, always a fighter. But I've got a different saying about me. The Fighter, The Survivor is what I have become. Jade Ryder has had a har...
160K 3.2K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...