The Ghost Gift (Book 2 Of Und...

By Kirakiana20

They thought they were safe. They killed their enemy. Kiera, Zary, Jason, Silvio and Luka are all back when S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 7

8 1 0
By Kirakiana20

Kiera
I scramble to the floor after pulling down the shield. I can't breathe proberly. Jason comes running to me. "Kiera? Are you alright?" I nod and stand up. My legs felt like jelly. I felt my self shiver. That sense. I know that sense. I start running to the forest. Even though I'm weak I have to get to Zary and Silvio. I see Silvio carrying Zarys body in his arms. My eyes widen no, no not yet. "ZARY!" Silvio sees me and walks up to me. "Oh my God. Zary? Oh my God." I touch Zarys face. She's so cold. I looked up at Silvio. "Lets get her home." He nodded and I helped carry her. We reached the house and Jason and Luka came running out. "ZARY!" I brushed them off. "Let's get her inside. Now." I took Zary to her room and laid her down on the bed. I look at Zarys neck. Oh God. Who did this. "Guys bad news over here." They run up to me and I turn Zarys neck. "She's been bitten. Now in transition." I say wearily. My gut does a flip flop thing and I crouch to my knees. Moaning I stood up and faced the boys. "I need stuff for Zary. If she's going live through this I need you to do everything I say." I gulped and took Jason's hand. "We will get her back." I looked at Silvio and touched his cheek. "Rest. Eat. Everything will be fine. I'll put wards up around the house." They all nodded. Silvio looked at me. "They said that if we attack them we will die. That was their warning." I nodded. I looked up at Jason and Luka. "You two stay with Zary while I will put up the wards. When I come back." I looked up at Silvio. "I want you on that couch." They all nodded again and me and Silvio left the room. He went to the couch and I went to the door.

It took me 30 minutes to put up all the wards. I felt weak but I have to stay strong. For Zary. I walk in the living room and notice Silvio sleeping. I smile and pull the cotton blanket on top of him. Next the kitchen. I need a cloth. I grabbed the cloth and headed to Zarys room. Still sleeping. Jason and Luka were still awake. "Its past midnight time to go to bed. I'm going to stay with her. I've got to dress her too." I put a hand and Jason shoulder. He stood up and kissed me. When we pulled away I looked at him with glassy eyes. "I'll tell you with any news. Love you baby." We kissed again and the boys left. Oh poor Zary. She isn't going to like what she is when she wakes. Tears pricked my eyes. No. I will not cry. I have to be the strong one right now. No crying. Breathing in I took a seat and waited for Zary to wake.

Zary
All I can feel is this pounding in my head. I see his face. I remember his teeth being buried into my neck and I couldnt even escape. Stupid chains. I was ready for death. I welcomed its dark hand taking me.

I gasp for air as I sit awake. Kiera was still half asleep but she too jumped up from the chair she was sitting on. "Zary its me. Its Kiera" she says to me. I look around. I was in my room. I felt...different. "SISTER!" I hear someone call. It felt as though my head just exploded. I put ny hands up to my ears trying to block out the sound. I feel somones arms around me. It was Jason. "I felt you wake." He says. Something was wrong....I was so hungry...I hear someone calling my name but this feeling was so good. It was so nice. I didnt know how I was feeling what I was but all I felt was power. "ZARY!" I hear someone yell as im thrown to the floor. "Zary Zary hey look at me. LOOK AT ME!..this is your brother you're feeding from!" I see Luka pinning me to the floor. I try fighting him but something starts screaming in my head. I look over at my brother who was bleeding. Kiera was holding a hand up to me causing me to snap back to my sense. "Oh my god..." I crawl away from Luka...my hand hits the sunlight from the window and I hiss and crawl to the darkness of the room. "Jason im....im...im so sorry...what have I done" I say as I stand up. Luka closes the curtains and goes to walk torwards me. "Dontm...stay back..." I tell them. Luka holds out his hand. I didnt know how but I started running and in half a second I was in the bunker. I close the bunker door and lock it from the inside. "Stay away from me....please" I yell as I hear them get close. I walk into the bathroom. My eyes were both blood red now. I started crying but my tears where blood. I look into the mirror and smash it"He made a monster...."

Jason
"Sit still would you im almost done" Kiera says as she finishes bandaging up my neck." Shes losing it Kiera, I can sense it" I tell her. Im surprised that our bond is still so strong even though shes dead. "Shes strong. She will make it through this" Kiera tells me. Rage boils in my blood as I jump off the bed. "What if she doesn't? What if she breaks and this consumes her?" I tell her fear consuming me. "She will make it through this. Out of the last few years I've known her she always makes it out okay. She just needs a little help" Kiera tells me. I look at her and she makes the fear go away. "I can't lose her Kiera. Shes my sister" I tell her. She hugs me, and I feel safe. I walk back to the bunker door. I lean my back against it and I feel my sisters pain. Shes slipping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 932 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
446 3 11
Zabrina has been through so many challenges in the past, and now she's back. After Rachel Amber's disappearance, she and her older sister, Chloe, str...
2K 13 24
Gaea is in a daze. The Demi-gods wait for the worse. As they wait they grow up. Get married, have children. Deal with tartrus flashbacks. Then Piper...
2.7K 139 22
Sixteen years later after Percy and Annabeth's wedding the children of the seven meet for the first time and learn of their parents past and what lie...