Chapter 5

Kiera
I sigh as I watch Silvio run after Zary. This is my fault. If I haven't banished Siren he wouldn't of been chasing her around all the time. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. Jason and Luka following. "This is my fault. If I hadn't banished him he wouldn't of done this to Zary." I put my head in my hands. Jason runs up to me and hugs me. "No. No its not Kiera. Don't you dare say that." I look up at him. "Its the truth Jason. Its all my damn fault." Jason punched me in the arm, I glared. Ow! "Kiera its not your damn fault." Shaking my head I storm to the door. Reaching for the latch I was thrown into the stairs. Mother fucker! Annabeth walks in grinning. "Nice to fly by, ha cuz?" Growling I get up and get my magic ready. "What are you doing here Annabeth?" She walks forward. "I'm here for your soon to be sister in law. Where is she?" Oh she ain't getting Zary. "You leave her alone Annabeth." She moves closer. Where the hell is Jason. On cue Jason and Luka come running in. "What..." I hold up a hand. "Leave Annabeth." Annabeth throws a knife at me but I dodge it. "Tell me where Zary is." I growl and shoot my magic at her. "Or. What. Bitch." She screams but dodges my magic. "If you don't tell me and me and father will come after you. You only." My eyes widen and I charge for her. I tackle her to the ground. "YOU WONT GET HER BITCH!" I turn to Jason and Luka. "Find. Zary." The boys run in wolf form while I deal with this bitch. I dig my hands into her chest and she screams. "Leave now. Don't come back." I release my hand but stay on top of her. She grins. What the hell. Why the hell is she smiling. "Why..." I gasp. Someone is chocking me. Who the hell is chocking me. I claw at the person chocking me but don't find an arm. Oh no Siren. He throws me into the wall. Ouch! Moaning I see Annabeth standing over me. "Where is she?" I laugh. "Not a chance cuz." She grins and kicks me in the side. "You'll pay for that bitch!" I managed to get out. She laughs again. I throw blue magic on her again. Bullseye. She falls into the broken door. I smile again and stand up clutching my broken ribs. They'll heal. She groans and I throw a knife at her. She screams in pain. "I told you to leave." Annabeth pulls the knife out and laughs. "I thought I told you where Zary is." I threw another knife and she grunted in pain when it hit her in the leg. "I told you, you aren't getting her." She laughed and got up off the floor. "I'm going to kill you." I grinned. "You can't. I'm a reaper bitch. What are you?" She growls and my head suddenly burns in pain. I scream and fall to the floor. What the fuck! "Good bye cuz. See you soon." She taps me on the head and disappears. I get one last look at her and black out.

Zary
"Zary come on talk to me." Silvio says as I bounced another rock off the water. "Whats going on?" He asks. Silvio made it easier to block out Siren although I could still hear him in the back of my head screaming for me to listen. Silvio made him quieter. I began crying. "I'm losing my family...another one of Sirens protégés are here to ruin our lives...take my home...take my family..."I tell Silvio while crying. "Oh Zary ." he says pulling me into him as we sit on the ground by the lake. "What are we gonna do with you sweetheart." he says as I lean my head on his shoulder. He made me feel so safe and then the sound of a bullet being fired and immense pain digging in my back. I scream in pain as Silvio jumps up and faces the person standing behind me. Despite the pain shooting through my back, I stand and face my attacker. Annabeth. "Zary, you and I are going for a little trip." she says raising her gun again. Silvio steps in front to protect me. "Oh look, are you her white knight?" She asks taking a step closer. "Leave him alone Annabeth." I tell her as she looks at him with fire in her eyes. She shoots me in the leg causing me to drop to my knees. "Oh look father shes bowing before you" Annabeth says as I see Siren standing in front of me. Silvio runs over to Annabeth and goes to attack her until she shoots him right in the stomach. He grunts in pain and falls to the floor. She walks over to Silvio and kisses him. I growl and I hear howling in the distance. Jason and Luka were close. Annabeth rolls her eyes. Her kiss seemed to have out Silvio under a sleep. Reverse sleeping beauty or what. She gives me a smile. She rips his shirt off and throws it at me. "Track him when you're ready to save him. We'll be waiting" she says licking her lips before she disappears in a blue. Luka and Jason come running up to me just as she disappears. I hear Jasons thoughts "wheres Silvio" he asks. I look at him with tears in my eyes. "She took him"