Chapter 14

Kiera
I watch everyone take out the vampires but leave Siren bleeding. He won't stay like that he will heal. When they were all done they stood there looking at Siren. Seriously. Am I invisible or what. "Ah guys!" They turn to me wide eyed and run to my side. "Kiera! Are you alright?" Jason asks. "What do you think!" I yell. They got the clue and they undid the chains. I got off the table and headed to were Siren was laying. "Hi uncle. Enjoying the pain. I hope it feels like agony." I laugh and took Zarys knife, and stab it in his chest. "You asshole fed on me. I don't like that." I leaned in closer and gripped his throat lifting him up in the air. I thew him through the wall. I sped up to him and stuck my hand in his chest. "You deserve a longer and painful death." I looked over my shoulder to my family. "And I'm going to watch." I dragged him by the throat and thew him at Zarys feet. She looked at me wide eyed. They all did. I shrugged. "What?" I laughed again when Siren tried to get up. I just kicked him down again. I stop laughing when my head burns again. Seriously again. Groaning my whole body glows and my back arch's. I'm now suddenly floating in the air. My head pounds. This glow is making me stronger. I came down on my feet and the guys were gaping at me. "What?" Zary moves closer to me. "Your so pale. And your eyes are clear." I smile at her. "Well isn't that good then." She shrugged. "Yeah I guess." We hear Siren grunting in pain. I crack my knuckles and grip him around the throat. "Let's get this over with"

Zary
I can see Kiera falling over the edge. Screw my problems, she's drained to hell and now she's taking Siren on. I wont let her do it alone. I go and stand my her side and hold her hand. I see the fear in Sirens eyes and I cant help but smile. "May I borrow him for a minute?" I ask Kiera who throws him to the floor smiling. I grab him and throw him onto the same table Kiera was just laying on. I chain his arms and legs to the table and grab Kieras hand and drag her over to him. "As the person who put his soul back into his body, I can also take it back out. Would you like to help me destroy him once and for all?" I ask her and she smiles. "I'd love nothing more." She says. We place our hands over his body. He tries fighting his restraints but they were too strong. Hearing him scream as his soul is ripped from his body was one of the happiest moments ever since I turned. We see his soul as it is dragged from his body and Kiera sets it on fire. His soul eventually fades as if it was never there. I hug Kiera and we all cheer. Jason goes to hug me and I step back. "Jason I'm still..." Kiera interrupts me "Zary, you restrained from killing someone who you actually wanted to kill. These people you don't. You can control it. I know you can." Kiera tells me and I give her a small smile. I take a step closer to my brother and hug him. It has been months since I could hug him and not feel as though I would hurt him. I was so happy.