Chapter 13

Kiera
I remember seeing Sirens annoying face. And his cruel laugh. Why me. I was no use to him before but why now?

I gasp awake. I couldn't move. And I feel so weak. I look around and notice I was chained to a metal table. Seriously not again. I try to use my power but it doesn't work. Argh. Some one help me. Probably not. The boys are just being stupid, and well Zary she's breaking. The door fly's open and Siren comes to my side in a flash. "Hello my lovely." I glared at him. "If I'm such as your lovely why am I chained to a table? Is this always how you treat your family?" He growled and gripped my chin. "Your my food when I get hungry. And that's soon. Plus I'm having some friends over so they need a snack." No way I'm getting fed on by a bunch of vampires. I try the chains but they won't budge. "Don't even try." Siren moved my chin to expose my neck. "No! Don't!" His fangs retract and dig into my neck. I scream. I here him moan. "Get. Off. Me!" He stops sucking on my blood and looks into my eyes. "Thanks for the blood honey." I growl at him. "I hate you!" He laughed and left the room. Let me out! Why does God hate me so much. I stayed in the cold metal table for hours. It felt like days.

Loud voices sounded outside the door. Great the vampires are here. I squirm on the chains. Its no use. Siren comes up to me. He grins. "Meet my friends." 5 vampires showed up and rounded me and this stupid table. A black haired vampire gripped my ankle. I tried to kick at him but he had a tight grip. "Can I try?" Sirens grin goes wider. "Dimitri you can. She is just amazing by the way." Dimitri bends down and sinks his fangs in. I scream at the pain. Oh God this pain. There is more sucking on my blood. The pain is agony.

Zary
I couldn't help but pace backwards and forwards awaiting for Annabeth to be finish. It felt like days. "Come on Annabeth. Kieras been with him for over for three hours. God knows what he's done." Jason says. Annabeth remains silent until she opens her eyes. "Its done." she says and I don't even think we cared what happened if we tried to leave. We all ran for the door. My vampire speed allowed me to travel a little faster than the wolves. I smelt blood and followed that trail.

Five minutes later we come across a massive abandoned town. I didn't bother looking through the old houses, I knew he was at the town hall. I walk towards the building and I hear Kiera scream. I was about to run in until everyone grabbed me. "Zary no." they said trying to calm me down. I focused on my hearing. I hear Kieras heart beat racing and I hear five joy filled moans and.... "Blood. They're feeding from her!" I yell as I try to fight them. "Zary I know how to do this without our bloodshed." Annabeth says causing me to stop. "Just trust me." She says. She begins telling us her plan.

"Father...I have great news." Annabeth says running into her father and bowing me not far behind her. He stops feeding and walks over to us. "What do we have here? " he asks whipping blood on his sleeve. "Ahhh my dear, why are you covered in blood. And who's blood is this." he asks. Annabeth goes to stand up but I push her out of my way. "The three boys who called themselves family." I tell him. "You did what!" Kiera screams at me. "You would never hurt your brother." Siren says grabbing me by the throat and pinning me to the wall. "I don't care Siren, I really don't anymore. I didn't want to feel it anymore so I don't." I tell him and he leans in closer. "Prove it." he says. "Let me have a taste and see for myself." He says as he leans in a kisses me. I force myself to kiss him back. He eventually pulls away with a smile on his face. "You ate them I see." He says looking very pleased. "And what about her? " I ask as he smiles. "The boys are gladly enjoying their meal. Would you like to share one with me?" He asks and I feel as though I'm gonna be sick. "Of course. Can I pick the meal?" I ask and he smiles. "Of course my dear. Who would you like to eat." he says and I smile. I jump at him and sink my fangs into his throat. His screams cause the other vampires to stop feeding and that was the sign for the boys to come in. Annabeth attacks the man closest too her and the boys kill the others. Siren I didn't kill. That was going to be all of our jobs.