Chapter 11

Kiera
Me and Zary talked on and on. Its nice to see Zary so happy. We laughed well I sorta did the laughing. "So you've liked Luka since you met?" I giggled. She nodded. "Yeah I have." I laugh. Argh not pain again. Come on go away don't let Zary see. "I'll be back." She nodded and I went to the bathroom. I leaned over the sink and looked in the mirror. My eyes are clear blue. My head is burning again. Groaning I turn the tap on and wash my face. Taking a deep breath I walk out to Zary. I sit down and look at her, slightly smiling. "So where were we?" She dodges my question. "Your breaking aren't you." I stilled but recovered. "What. What are you talking about?" She frowns. "Don't lie to me Kiera." I stand up. "Zary don't say there is anything wrong. There is nothing wrong with me okay." I give her one more look and left the room. That was close. The air chilled. "What is it Tyson?" I didn't turn to look at him. "Why did you say that?" I growled. "Tyson don't you think she's gone through enough. She and the boys don't need more stress." Tyson frowned and disappeared. I sighed and headed to the front door. I better check the wards. And try to keep Zary in for the time being. Tracing the same patterns I did yesterday I sat down as soon as I finished. My head is still aching. Please go away. No more. I'm so sick of having this. Why can't I live with being a reaper with normal power. I'm getting pretty sick of it. I need to see Annabeth. See if she's come to her senses. Sighing I walk to the hatch and climb down. When I walk into the training room I see Annabeth and... Oh my God. What the fuck. There all over each other. Oh my fucken God. My eyes widen. Ew. I hear footsteps behind me. "Kiera, I didn't mean..." She looks at both Silvio and Annabeth. They split up their mouths wide open.

Zary
That little slut. I zoom up fast as lightning to Annabeth who was standing in her bra. I pin her against the wall by her throat. "Zary stop! Were not her enemy." All I wanted to was rip this bitched throat out. Yes I like Luka but I never dated him because I also cared for Silvio so I didn't choose and didn't show that I liked either of them. "Zary enough!" I hear Silvio yell and I let her go and fave Silvio. He takes a step towards me and I punch him in the face. "Don't you ever speak to me again..." I tell him as tears run down my face. "Zary you...your bleeding..." Silvio says. "Actually Silvio....I'm crying." I say as I storm out of the bunker. "Zary..." I hear some one call for me. I see Luka and Jason standing and looking at me. "Yes...I cry blood" I say as I storm upstairs and close my door. I begin crying more and I know vampires have intended emotions but this....this makes me wish I was truly dead.