Chapter 10

Kiera
We left Annabeth down in the hatch. Its been 4 days and well nothing. Today's Zarys 19th birthday. Sighing I get the boys to gather in the kitchen. "Okay look. Today's Zarys birthday. We are going to throw a surprise birthday party. No buts about it. I think this might help her as well." I left the kitchen before they could reject. I'm doing this for you Zary. I hope this works.

Around 6:00pm the decorations and birthday stuff was done. I just need to get Zary. "I'm going to get Zary." They all nod and I head up to Zarys room. I knock. "Zary? Hey come down stairs for a sec. We have a surprise for you." I think she waited a bit. But she eventually came and opened the door. "Fine." I smiled and put a blind fold on. She tried to take it off but I growled at her. "No. Leave it on. It won't be a surprise if you don't have it on." I walk her down stairs. The lights were off. "You can take off the blind fold." When she did. "SURPRISE!" Her eyes widened. I squeezed her hand. "Happy birthday Zary." She walks around the room. I smile. Its nice to see Zary a bit better. Jason walks up to her and hugs her. "Jason don't." I hear her panic. She pushes him away and speed walks over to the drink table. "Zary?" Silvio says sympathetic. She pushes him away too. Oh Zary. She calms down a tiny bit when she grabs a drink. Luka walks up to her and takes her hand. Zary snatches her hand back. Luka smiled. Good he's not going to fast. They start going into a easy talk. Then. Oh my God he kissed her. Zary deepens the kiss and looked at him. She starts to panic. The real Zarys back. She runs past me and up to her bedroom. I walk over to Luka and touch his shoulder. "You did it." He frowned. "Did what?" I gave him a small smile. "You love Zary she loves you. She locked her emotions away. Till you kissed her. The real Zary is back. You did it." He smiled. I turned to the rest of them. Growling. "I told you baby steps. Oh wait you can't listen to a word I say." I grunt in pain again. Moaning I walk away from Luka. "Kiera what's wrong?" Jason grabs both my hands. I shake him off. "Nothing baby. I'm fine. I just have a headache." I smile at him. "I'm going to talk to Zary." I give them a stern look. "Clean this up." I walk up to Zarys room and try the door. For gods sake its locked. I grin. I can unlock it. I use my power and unlock the door. Yes! I walk inside to find Zary in the far corner.

Zary
He kissed me. This is bad. This is bad. He can't. I can't. I shouldn't of I shouldn't. I'm gonna hurt him. "So that was interesting." I hear someone say. I turn and see Kiera standing at the doorway. "He...he..." I tried to say it but I couldn't. "He kissed you, yes I know we saw." She says. I smile a little and then tears begin building in my eyes. "I'm going to hurt him Kiera....what if I feed off of him. What if I hurt him....what if I...what if I kill him...." I tell her as I begin crying. She walks over to me and grabs my hand. "Do you want to?" She asks and the question shot fear through my veins. "Never...not any of you..." I tell her. She smiles. "Then you wont. Now tell me about how you felt and how long have you liked him." she says. Oh god. Girl talk time.

Luka
Wow. Her lips were so soft and she tasted like strawberries. My trail of thought was interrupted by Silvio grabbing me by the collar and pinning me to the wall. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" He yelled as I push him off of me. "It worked didn't it." I tell him stepping forward so were in each others face. We begin fighting over her. "She's mine okay. Im closer to her than you are!" I yell at him and both of us get slammed into a wall. "My sister is not a prize or propery you got that!" Jason yelled. Both of us stopped fighting. Jason let us go and stormed off. Silvio stormed off into the bunker and I sat on the couch. All I could think about was our kiss. Damn I wanted to kiss her again.

Silvio
I storm downstairs and find Annabeth. She was out of her chains thanks to me and she could defend herself if needed. Proof to her that we weren't a danger. "Hey Silvio whats up." she says. "I need your help." I tell her and she gives me a confused look. I grab her and kiss her. At first she seems shocked but then she kisses me back. "Wh....what am I helping you with..." she asks as she takes a step back and looks at me. "It isn't fair....not on you...but...I need a distraction.." I tell her. She gives me a small smile before kissing me again. I push her into a wall and her hand slides into my hair. I kiss down her jaw line and then her neck and I hear her giggle silently. My mind slips away and I forget who was really here with me. All my mind sits on is Zary....