Chapter 16

Kiera
I turn from the mirror and face Zary gaping. "You like it?" I said with a nervous smile. Zary walked over to me and squeezed my hand. "I love it. But do you." I turn back to the mirror. I grin. "Yes I do." My eyes widen at what I just said. I then giggled. "Come its time." I took in a deep breath and walked to the front door. This is only a small wedding. Just our family. I wish I had a dad to walk me down the wedding aisle. But I have my family. The music started playing and the door opened to my wedding. Zary did all this. Its beautiful. I walk down the aisle smiling. I saw Jason in his black and blue tuxedo. He look so handsome. And Zary. She look amazing. She did all this. Luka and Silvio gaped at my dress. I silently giggled. I took Jason's extended hand and stepped on the dias. We started the ceremony. "You may kiss the bride." We kissed. It was full of passion and heat combined. We stopped kissing and faces the others grinning. They were clapping. I turned back to Jason. "I love you Jason. For all my life I'll love you." I kiss Jason. We laugh when the others cheer. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me away. "Hey! Where are we going!?" He laughs. "Its a surprise." Oh a surprise. I giggle.

I was told to close my eyes and I did. When I reopened them I gaped. A water fountain was clear blue and beautiful. "Oh Jason. This is just amazing." He puts me down and he Start's to strip. I blushed. Come on Kiera its not like you haven't seen him naked before. Aw what the heck. I took off my dress and left only my bra and underwear. Jason turned from the water and examine me from head to toe. I pushed him in the water and jumped in my self. We stayed in the water for hours.

Zary
I'm glad to know the wedding worked. I dont do partys and stuff well although the receptions good. We're all dancing and laughing and when it was time for the speeches, I had my speech planned for months. I walk to the stage and ask for everyone's attention. "I cant believe that the snobby popular girl who I spilt my lunch on is now my sister in law. I couldn't ask for a better sister...or a better friend. You helped me through my difficult times and I will always help you through yours. Were family. Forever. And forever to me...is forever now." I tell her and I see tears build up in her eyes. I give her a small smile and raise my glass. "To my sister and my brother. Family forever." I say as we all take a sip of our champaign.

The speeches are done and were all back at hone talking about nothing at all it was all gibberish until..."OMG OMG! ZARY GET IN HERE!" I hear Kiera yelling for me. I go bolting into her room and shes got the biggest smile on my face. "I'm pregnant..." She says and I stop. I give her a look. "You screwed my brother?" I ask her and she playfully punches my arm. "Ewwwe gross....wait im an aunty..." I say and she smiles. "JASON YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO! WHY AM I GOING TO BE AN AUNTU AT 19!" I yell at him and he comes bolting in. "What..." Kiera smiles at him. "Im pregnant" he drops to the floor and Luka and Silvio come and place their hands on one shoulder each. "Good going bro." they say and Jason stands up and starts wrestling with them. "Boys are such idiots" I say and smile at her. "Let me join!" I yell as I jump in with them and start messing around. Today was turning out better than any of us expected.