Chapter 12

Kiera
I storm over to Silvio and slap him across the face. "You absolute dickhead! Oh wait dickhead doesn't suit you. How about I call you asshole!" I turn to Annabeth and point her in the chest. "And you bitch. You ever touch these boys again I'll personally kill you. And I won't make it quick." Growling I left the room. Jason called after me but I ignored him. Those two have gone way to far. Zary wouldn't let me in so I sat on the stairs. For hours I tried to get Zary to come out. Lucky my wards won't let her out. Sighing I go to the cupboard and get the microphone. "ALL BOYS IN THE KITCHEN THIS INSTANCE!" About a minute later they arrived. I glare at all of them. "I don't get it! All you boys need to snap back to reality. This is the real world boys." I pace up and down. "Kiera we..." I stopped Luka. "No! You guys don't get it!" I point to both Luka and Silvio. "You two need to get your act together. Zary isn't some toy that you can fight over! She is a girl and your friend! Zary is not her self right now." I glare at Silvio. "Because of you she is now in more pain. I've had enough. All of you." Jason stood up. "Kiera..." I pointed to the couch. "Sit Jason." He sat. "All of you need to stop this. I'm the one that has been telling you to take it slow with her." I point up stairs. "Zary is different. Its hard. Every time I'm up there with her I can see it in her eyes. She thinks she is a monster." My head starts to pound again. Groaning I turn away from them. I put my head on the wall. I'm so sick of this. "Kiera?" Jason says. "Leave me." They slowly get up and leave. I need fresh air. I walk over to the front door, clutching my head. The fresh air hit me. It was so nice. The wind nice and cool. I sit down on the porch steps. This is so hard. I'm breaking it and I'm the one who has to stay in control. I sat out side for a good 5 minutes. I was about to go inside but a click came from the forest. I stood up and looked through the woods. Its probably just a branch. Shrugging I walked up a step. "What's wrong sweetheart? This life to hard for you?" Siren. He laughs and moves out of the shadows. "You." I growl. He laughs again. My head burns again. "Aw you hurting my lovely?" He grins. "I'm not your lovely." I spat. He walked forward and stopped a few feet away. My fingers glowed blue. "What are you doing here Siren?" I shoot blue flames at his feet. "Come to see my favorite niece. Oh you can keep Annabeth, I have no need of her now." What the hell. I rather kill her than have her here. "Leave Siren." He laughed and walked closer. "Not till I have what I want." I thew more blue flame at him but he dodges it. "And what is that Siren?" He grins. "You." He charges at me and knocks me to the forest floor. Groaning I look up to see Siren staring at me. "They'll find me." I manage to get out. Siren laughed. "No they won't." Kicks me in the face and I black out.

Zary
I don't know how long I spent in the shower. The warmth from the water is the only thing that is actually warm against my skin as far as I've tried anyway. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I walk into my room and start looking for clothes to wear. "ZARY!" I hear all three of the boys yell. I was going to ignore them until they burst through my door. "Zary we have a....problem" Silvio says as they all stop and look at me. "Wow..." Luka says. I saw my pale skin in the mirror and my eyes were a blood red but had the gold highlights from when I was a wolf. It was a full moon. "This boys is why you fucking knock!" I yell at them. Jason sees the two other boys staring at me and slaps them both around the back of the head. "Zary we..." I cut Silvio off. "You out." I say pointing to the door. Luka steps in. "Zary this is..." I cut him off as well. "You too. Out." I tell them. Both go to talk again but Jason grabs them and pushes them out. "Sister we..." I cut Jason off as well. "If this is about any of them including Annabeth you cant imagine how little any of them interest me at the moment." I tell him he turns around so I could get dressed. "It's about Kiera." he tells me. I quickly get dressed using vamp speed to do so and then grab my brother. "Is she okay?!" I ask him gripping his arms. "Zary you're hurting me." He says through gritted teeth. I let him go and step away from him. "Z I'm okay..." he says trying to hide the pain. "Siren took her." He tells me. "Tyson left a message. Annabeth told us." He says. I couldn't fight it anymore. I turn and face him my vision becoming blurry from the bloody tears. "Zary..." Jason tries to comfort me but I stop him. "I could handle losing myself to sirens ghost....I could handle...dying and coming back to life as a creature that I despise.....I could even handle seeing Silvio make out with this beautiful strong girl who also happens to be the daughter of a derange physco but....Kiera...was the only one...who knew exactly....what I needed..." I said to him falling to the floor on my hands and knees crying. Jason walks over to me and holds me. He hugs me for a while and I just couldn't stop crying. Vampire emotions are so hard to keep hidden. "Guys. Annabeth might be able to get us out of here." Silvio says standing at the doorway. I stand up and zoom to Annabeth and hold her against a wall. "You get us out of here so I can save my best....no so i can save my sister." I tell her as i let her go. "I'm on your side Zary. I heard what my father said about me and I plan to show him what happens when people hurt me." I nod and watch as she begins her spell.