Chapter 7

Kiera
I scramble to the floor after pulling down the shield. I can't breathe proberly. Jason comes running to me. "Kiera? Are you alright?" I nod and stand up. My legs felt like jelly. I felt my self shiver. That sense. I know that sense. I start running to the forest. Even though I'm weak I have to get to Zary and Silvio. I see Silvio carrying Zarys body in his arms. My eyes widen no, no not yet. "ZARY!" Silvio sees me and walks up to me. "Oh my God. Zary? Oh my God." I touch Zarys face. She's so cold. I looked up at Silvio. "Lets get her home." He nodded and I helped carry her. We reached the house and Jason and Luka came running out. "ZARY!" I brushed them off. "Let's get her inside. Now." I took Zary to her room and laid her down on the bed. I look at Zarys neck. Oh God. Who did this. "Guys bad news over here." They run up to me and I turn Zarys neck. "She's been bitten. Now in transition." I say wearily. My gut does a flip flop thing and I crouch to my knees. Moaning I stood up and faced the boys. "I need stuff for Zary. If she's going live through this I need you to do everything I say." I gulped and took Jason's hand. "We will get her back." I looked at Silvio and touched his cheek. "Rest. Eat. Everything will be fine. I'll put wards up around the house." They all nodded. Silvio looked at me. "They said that if we attack them we will die. That was their warning." I nodded. I looked up at Jason and Luka. "You two stay with Zary while I will put up the wards. When I come back." I looked up at Silvio. "I want you on that couch." They all nodded again and me and Silvio left the room. He went to the couch and I went to the door.