Chapter 15

Kiera
I stopped laughing when I notice Annabeth. What's she doing here. Zary notices me staring at Annabeth. "She helped find you." I looked at Zary and smiled. "Okay." I walked over to Annabeth. "Hey. I just wanted to thank you. But it doesn't mean I trust you." She smiles. "I know." I smile. I touch her shoulder and turn to the others. "Let's go home." They all cheered and we headed home. The others went out the door and Annabeth was standing next to Sirens dead body. "Hey you coming or what?" She grins and runs after the others. Cheeky. Grinning I ran after my family.

That night we had a little party. I was talking to Zary while the boys played a video game. "How can they even play that." Zary says half laughing. "I don't know." Silvio got up off the couch and walked over to Annabeth. And kissed her. She kissed back. I almost dropped my drink. Me and Zary turned to each other gaping then falling into a heap of laughter. Luka was next to get off the couch and go up to Zary and give her a passionate kiss. I smiled. I'm so happy for them. Jason surprises me by kissing me too. "I love you Kiera." I smiled against our lips. "I love you too." Jason pulled away. "Everyone I have something to say." He bends in one knee and looks up at me. "Kiera Michaelson will you marry me?" Oh my shit. "YES! YES AND YES!" I laugh and we kiss. The others clap hands. I'm getting married!

Zary
Four months later

At first seeing Silvio and Annabeth together hurt. Like alot. But Luka took that pain away. He took all the pain away. He kept me warm and I could stare at him all day. His dark scruffy black hair always looking like it was never brushed and eyes that you could get lost in buy today isn't about us. Jason and Kiera are getting married! I'm not a girly girl but I wanted it to be a surprise for both of them and the other three cant plan anything to save their life. "Oh for god sakes Silvio am I gonna have to throw you into the river. That goes over there." I tell him rolling me eyes. He sticks his tongue out at me and I return the favour. Luka comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Hey baby." he says as he kisses my neck. "I'm trying to set up your best friend slash my brother Plus my sisters and your other best friends wedding. Your making that difficult." I tell him as he continues to kiss my neck although with my heightened sense it feels as though he's kissing all over my body and he very well knows it. "Oh Bite me." he says and I smile. I use my vamp speed to spin around and slam him into a wall. "Don't tempt me." I tell him and give him a kiss. "I better go check on the bride, you go check on the groom." I tell him as I go to walk away but he grabs me and pulls me into him and kisses me again. This kiss was different. It wasnt soft or gentle. It was hard and intense. It was exhilarating. He lets me go and smiles and then walks off to go talk to Jason. Evil little bastard. "Kiera are you....woah."